[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacanime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1418940946-sacanime_tickets_2.jpg (323KB, 920x520px) Image search: [Google]
1418940946-sacanime_tickets_2.jpg
323KB, 920x520px
I let my friend stay at my place for Anime expo since he moved up north for school. He wants to return the favor and invites me for Sacanime. I have no clue on what it's like there. What should I expect?
>>
>>9117591
Lots of families. Lots of repetitive cosplays (stevens universe, five nights at Freddy's, homestuck, whatever else is popular right now, kids and teens in the peak of their weeaboo phase, annoying security, hot ass swamp ass heat, lots of good food places and cool sites to see nearby, decent artist alley and dealer hall, an "electronic dance" over run by memes, some good guests. Confused locals.
>>
Damn dude that's like taking him to a five star restaurant and he takes you to motherfucking Arby's.
>>
It's an much simpler con. Lots of kids, but also lots of people who have been going for years. Panels are always random, great list of guests this time though. Gatherings can be either huge or 5 people. Masquerade is also very hit or miss, though I've talked with the person in charge and he said they're trying to focus more on cosplayers this time, so yay on that.
Also we're still stuck sharing it with the Greek Festival. So there will be part of the area blocked off for normal people going to that, but if you go into that there's good greek food.
Currently there is no post about where the masquerade and dance will be held, last year it was down the street at the concert hall thing (name escapes me atm) Which has tons of seating, but shitty lighting for masquerades and a 4 block walk back to the hotel.
Hotel has a awesome bar btw.

I'm running the Friday Undertale meet, then doing Linkle Saturday and something easy for Sunday that's undecided atm
>>
>>9118447
100% accurate.

Sacanime is a local con that probably will always be local. It's well run.
I'll be going since I'm buying the tickets from a friend for half price. After going to AX, pretty much ready for whatever.
>>
>>9117643
AX is a three star restaurant at best
>>
>>9118447
The Greek food festival thing is awesome though. Better food than what you can get further away from the con and fun little things to look at to rest your eyes from anime stuff. Not bad at all for an add-on to the ticket
>>
Any good cosplays there?
Also I don't see many things for gatherings there
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.