[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Comm Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 38

No online comm thread? Let's fix that
>>
File: Image 1.png (785KB, 987x625px) Image search: [Google]
Image 1.png
785KB, 987x625px
>>9109991
>>
>>9109992
What about it tho? If she can find loliable blouses there, like pic posted, it sounds like good advice
>>
>>9110560
Yeah, I don't see a problem. It's not the most awesome lolita blouse but it's fine.

What happened to the last thread? I'm pretty sure it didn't autosage - was it deleted for some reason?
>>
>>9110781
Damn, that sucks.

>Anyway
Anyone have deets about the fashion show that was mention in this weeks secrets?
>>
A user in my Comm complained on the Comm page that her mother started asking questions about why she's wearing lolita on a date. I'm younger than her and she still has these conversations with her mother?!?
>>
>taking your child to a specific 21+ meetup on her birthday.
Parenting award goes to...
>>
>>9114788
Kek. What unfortunate community is this?
>>
>>9114788
As a comm mod: No. They need to put their foot down on this behavior. This unacceptable. Bringing your kid (with advance notice and permission) to like a zoo or museum meet up, fine. Bringing them to what is probably a bar or other adult oriented meet? Fuck. That.
>>
>>9114788
entitled mom syndrome
>>
>>9114788
I'm sad for the kid. Getting dragged to a meet up on YOUR birthday by your mom? That's fucked up
>>
>>9114748
>mothers aren't allowed to worry about their children past age 18
>daughters aren't permitted private conversations with their mothers once they've moved out
>>
>>9114748
If my mom were still around, she'd do the same, especially if I still lived at home. I'm probably older than you.
>>
>>9110560
This.

>>9109992
I'd like to see details of the blouse tbqh.
>>
>>9114788
This sounds like a reply after someone has already tried to politely discourage her from bringing her uterus goblin to the meet. Time for a comm mod smack down.
>>
>>9115067
Right?

>>9115654
>uterus goblin
Kek
>>
>>9109991
My online comm got revived and it's just making me notice how inactive it is.
>75% aren't active
>barely any come to meets
>>
>>9115934
This is a problem in many places and sometime the cause of new and closed or secret groups being created for the just the people who actually dress in the fashion and come out to meets. I think lurkers should be kicked if they don't come to at least one meet per year unless they are members from another comm and obviously active lolitas. I'm sick of the over-100 member groups when maybe 20 actually dress in the fashion and come to meets. Lurkers should stick to the online-only general comms.
>>
>>9115067
I don't have kids, but I thought traditionally you throw them a birthday party and invite their friends over?
>>
>>9115942
If you are a half-way decent mother and not a self-absorbed twat waffle then yes, that is indeed what you do. Kids have maybe 6 birthdays they will remember well if done right, from about age 4-10. After about age 10 or 12 they are usually 'too cool' for mom-led parties. She's stupid, shortsighted and very selfish not to realize this.
>>
>>9115941
I agree with this. My comm boasts almost 500 members and yet I've met 30 of them tops. Why have that many people if only 6% are active?
>>
>>9116113
Get mods to do a clean up. Easy.
>>
>>9115628
She is really dumb. She has made posts about how weird it is to go outside and wear lolita. Another time she brought how her co-worker thinks she's dressing up like a little girl at work. She's also ita as fuck and hasn't improved in the years being in our Comm.
>>
>>9116128
How do you even do a clean up without people crying that they're "Totally going to make the next meet!" forever? We've already had cosplayers flip their shit for being removed despite the fact that they wore Lolita once badly four years ago and never since.
>>
>>9116135
A lot of us are tired of the big inactive membership and doing something about it. If you don't want to purge your group 1 year from now by adding a 'make a meet or show other Lolita activity at least once per year' rule then make an additional group and call it ____ Active Meetup group. Add people who come to a meet and the date they first attend. Remove if they don't make at least 1 meet (or show other lolita activity if they are visitors) in the 1 year from their add date. If it is like most active vs passive groups, it will be very easy to track membership and activity because the membership won't be that big. Let the old group remain a general anyone-can-join comm group for looky-loos, lurkers, announcements, discussion, etc.
This would also be a good time to enforce an actual dress code for meets if that is also a problem, which it is for many groups judging from the number of wanna-bees in the ita thread.
It's YOUR lolita group, and if you work hard on your coords and looking nice, you deserve a nice and active group to be part of but sometimes it takes a little more work to get it.
Some just make a private side comm instead but that often gets envy and secrets and gossip about 'elitism'. And sometimes it's worth it to get a nice group going and yep, exclude some people who whine if the meet isn't free, can't make a coord or for other undesirable reasons.

Point is, there are no rules, and you who are the active ones can make your comm/group/circle what you want it to be by discussing and planning things at the actual meets.
>>
>>9116113
Because of the mistaken belief that all comms should just be open to everyone, which is bullshit and causes half of the drama regarding itas, poorfags, sissys, perverts, fetishists etc.
It is much better to have a smaller local comm of actual lolitas who are wearing the fashion and come to meets. But since most comms started with the 'add anyone' policy and may be on second or third generation mods, it's probably high time for some housecleaning in many groups.
>>
>>9116133
Not in that way. The way you mentioned seems invasive. I was thinking more along the lines of making a pinned post saying that you'll clean up the comm a bit and ask them to like the post. Yikes it sounds like your knickers are in a knot.
>>
Whoops >>9118636
Meant for >>9116135
>>
>>9116135

You just remove them without any warning. If they're inactive they'll never even realise they've been removed, and if they do, they're not in the comm any more so nobody has to see them whine.
>>
>>9118636
This won't clean up the lurkers who just stay in the group looking on and don't even wear lolita and don't come out to meets. It's a little creepy to have a group that is 3/4 silent onlookers and 1/4 active members. There's nothing wrong with wanting a local group that is made up of the people who actually wear Lolita and come to meets. There are plenty of general groups for people to just lurk and look on.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (138KB, 553x861px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
138KB, 553x861px
I love a good rage-quit with my coffee
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (155KB, 519x729px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
155KB, 519x729px
>>9119967
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (204KB, 497x915px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
204KB, 497x915px
>>9119969
>>
>>9118636
My comm did this and people are still being pissy about it as if the comm and meets should be open to literally anyone?
>>
>>9114788
I feel so bad for this kid.
>>9115034
This is less entitled mom and more generally shitty. She's not considering anyone else's (especially her child's) feelings.
>>
>>9114748
Lol I'm almost 30 and my mom still questions me on why I wear lolita, and what my dating life is like. Just because someone's an adult doesn't mean their parents just suddenly stop having opinions on their life choices.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you think this is odd.
>>
>>9119972
Hah good riddance, what a moron
>>
>>9120000
They're probably like me and abandoned their parents because honestly, as an adult I no longer need someone's opinion because we share dna.
>>
>>9120366
Not that anon but personally, as a 25-year-old Adult(TM) I still like to go to my parents for advice sometimes because they raised me and know me better than anyone. I don't let them dictate what I should wear (not that they'd want to) but I feel sorry for people who feel the need to get as far away from their parents as they can as soon as they reach adulthood. It makes me sad that some people's parents apparently suck so much.
>>
>>9120403
Yeah mine were abusive as shit. It's nice that you have a good relationship with your parents. If anything, it just makes it hard to relate to people, because most people I find are like you, they still talk to their folks and are okay with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1080x1483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1080x1483px
This comm is not your blog
>>
>>9120500
someone did this in my comm too, shit is so cringe.
>>
>>9120500
Why does she look white in her DP?
Pretty girl either way but it's really creepy.
>>
>>9114788
>saying your daughter is used to hanging out with a bunch of rowdy gamer men

fucking hell, why would you even include this. is she one of those "gurl gamers" all grown up?
>>
>comm FB gets cleared out of all inactive members
>admins make a post in advance with the whole "like or comment here to be saved from the purge" spiel
>Purge commences
>admins manage to delete a dozen or so super active members, one of whom was even hosting a meet while the purge was going on
>meanwhile a bunch of people who haven't been to meets in literally years and didn't even see the purge post are left in the group
>My comm apparently just taught a class on How Not To Conduct An Inactive Member Purge, at the 101 level

Slow clap it out, gals.
>>
>>9120812
So did you comment on the post though
>>
>>9120500
This reminds me of a newbie ita that would post about every purchase in the DC comm
>>
>>9120812
Was it pdx? They purged recently
>>
>>9120812
at least they are trying to clear out inactive members. my comm is full of shitty itas and cosplayers that I wish would get removed.
>>
>>9120812
One of the girls that said she's still in the comm but didn't comment is lying. She's just trying to stir up shit.
>>
>>9120859
I know what post you're talking about and she's a known shit-stirrer, her entire friend group is. She goes out of her way to start drama in the local cosplay community.
>>
How do you deal with stalkers in your comm? Someones been bothering me for awhile but I'm too scared to confront her and have her go psychotic
>>
>>9121048
Document everything that has happened so far and speak with your comm mod(s).
>>
>>9121056
What do you do when the mods are good friends with her? Police? I really don't want to have to do that but I'm lost.
>>
>>9121061
Yes. They can tell you if you have cause to file a restraining order or advise you further on what to do. But you still need to document everything. Dated screen caps, any verbal conversations, etc. You have to prove she is harassing you.
>>
>>9120500
I think the mods are onto her - her "dolly eyes" post got deleted it looks like.
>>
>>9121065
it's actually really, really hard to get a restraining order (at least in the US) but otherwise this is good advice
>>
>>9120851
>They purged recently
How'd you get in? Or do you live there?
>>
>>9121203
? why? yes I live in the area
>>
>>9120572
Self hatred, would be my guess. My comm also has this one black girl who's always going on about melanin being beautiful and pale skin being for stupid bitches but then she lightens the everloving shit out of herself in every picture, and claims it's all because of some mysterious filter and she has no control over it. It's so tempting to call her out on it but that would just cause unnecessary drama.
>>
lolita sewing collective is total shit now. it's basically pintucks and lace part deux.
>>
>>9120833
I'm kind of embarrassed to be a part of DC's comm. Baltimore's is sadly no better though.
>>
>>9121652
does she really say pale skin is for stupid bitches?
>>
>>9114788
wtf why? if dad isn't available for whatever reason, just get a babysitter? there's no excuse. it's not hard.
>>
>>9120500
>>9120572
the girl that posts all these isn't black tho. she looks like she does in her profile picture and in the "dolly eyes" photo (asian or hispanic probably). so i guess the "very first lolita cord" picture is actually a friend she dressed up in lolita? maybe? that's the confusing part to me
>>
>>9121048
story time?
>>
>>9121652
If someone talked like this in person I would tell them right to their face to shut it and to respect all natural skin color. If they want something to judge, why not choose behavior?

Love,
buttmad milky pale girl
>>
>>9120366
It would make sense that they don't talk to their parents anymore, but most adults do so I can't understand why they think it's so bizzare that she listens to her mom's opinions.
>>
>>9122376
Not in those exact words, but there's a lot of "black don't crack" and insinuations that white girls are jealous of her because they'll age badly, talk about how so-and-so celebrity is too pale and looks fugly, and a bunch of weird shit about melanin (which she thinks is produced in the brain) making someone a better person and curing cancer and whatnot. She has some issues when it comes to skin color, basically.

>>9122453
Yeah, I think most of us feel that way but since she's so ~sassy~ and confrontational, nobody really wants to get involved.

sage for cool story
>>
>>9122452
I can't go in to details. Other than she's fucking with my professional life and online accounts.
>>
>>9109992
Her whole outfit looks cheap so I guess the long post really doesn't matter except as a resource to another fatty looking for budget blouses. I get why she posted it there but I'm not really sure why you posted it here though?
>>
>>9122481
If she is messing with your career or professional reputation and accounts, it's police report time.
>>
So who is this 'Naturally Cute' person I keep hearing about?
Checked her fb page and she seems like the generic ugly white ita.
>>
>>9123086
That's pretty much all there is to it.
>>
>>9123086
She got temporarily kicked out of her comm for saying some pretty racist things in Rufflechat a year ago.
>>
> likes lolita
> has kinks
> knows that kinks and lolita do not go together and have never participated in anything sexual while wearing lolita
> on a kink forum board
> new thread titled "Who likes loli girls" and I click on it because why not
> It's a picture of a pretty e-famous lolita with some past drama
> There's a video of her participating in kink
> I actually like her coords but I don't think she's sexy at all, but video is hot
> Dies a little

/cgl/ sometimes talks about her and I have such secondhand embarrassment about the video that I always close out of the thread or dump pictures until I don't have to see the conversation anymore.
>>
>>9123806
Shut up
>>
>>9123806
Clearly they are trying to force a new copypasta
>>
>>9124462
Context?
>>
>>9124514
Not OP, but basically someone posted "you're hot" to a photo of someone in one of the mentoring groups.
>>
>>9124462
censor before thread is deleted
>>
>>9124764
Oh come on.
>"You're beautiful!"

People need to stop with the self congratulatory "look how accepting I am!" shit. This is just gross to look at and from their videos they are obviously unstable. Ugh.
>>
>>9124764
>the kettle is on
What?
>>
>>9124764
This is a fucking sissy if I ever saw one

Interesting how these freaks think the only way to be a women is to be obsessed with pink and chat with girls about fashion and shopping
>>
>>9124776
they're up for chatting
>>
>>9124764
Hideous stockings and 5 o'clock shadow... Looks like Dan the builder from Norfolk got carried away at his stag do.
>>
>>9124764
The first video on that channel and it's this. I'm too tired for this shit.
>>
There's a bit of a kerfuffle over at /r/lolita between an ita and the rest of the users right now over the concept of concrit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lolita/comments/4vg2k2/had_my_boyfriend_take_pictures_of_me_in_two_of_my/
>>
>>9124764
honestly if this was my comm i would block them in a heartbeat. this just screams sissy to me. not risking anyone.
>>
>>9124885
so... is this from bongland?
>>
who else here has a fb group that has rufflechat tier threads all over the place?
>>
>>9124776
>>9124885
That's not what this meant. One of the other girls literally said to "put on a pot of tea and read x, y, and z"
>>
>>9115934
>>9115941
>>9116113
this is me but I'm just waiting for my god fucking damn pettis from MLT

>>9122300
this is why the advanced sewing group was created, even though now it kinda died out again

>>9125533
yes, yes it is from bongland
>>
>>9124764
Oh my god this thing threw a fit because it thought one of the mentors called it sissy. All she said was that the community as a whole has had a problem with sissies and how to avoid being excluded from groups based on that fact alone. Also proliferative use of the word nigger and saying calling someone a sissy is like calling someone a nigger. Holy. Shit. I've never met a trans person that wasn't absolutely batshit insane and these continuous occurrences in Lolita groups are really not helping that stereotype.
>>
>>9126054
Her responses are cringe-worthy to the extreme
>>
>>9126054
Are there more caps?
>>
File: cringecunt.png (2MB, 708x3337px) Image search: [Google]
cringecunt.png
2MB, 708x3337px
Found on /r/lolita
she's going off on people for saying it's not lolita and not wanting any CC.
>>
>>9126427
Thank you for showing me this gem. I didn't even realize there was an /r/lolita. I'm going to have fun tonight
>>
>>9126432
I'm shocked I haven't been ban yet. I make some really snarky comments on there.
>>
>>9126437
>I'm Pretty sure calling something "ita" and "I'm scared" with no advice isn't concrit. I'm also an artist. I can tell the difference between good CC, poor CC, and things that aren't CC at all.

She's an artist so CLEARLY she knows better
>>
Anybody see the crosspost CoF thread on RC:U? I'm going to screengrab but will take a bit for censoring. Basically everyone is "cgl is sooo meaaaan and evvvillll!!!"
>>
File: pt1.png (184KB, 505x1890px) Image search: [Google]
pt1.png
184KB, 505x1890px
pt1
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (150KB, 505x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
150KB, 505x1504px
>>9126711

pt2
>>
>>9126699
This is pretty typical anytime cgl is mentioned anywhere ever (I've posted in this thread, I'm an extremely long-time reg here). You get the regulars, cgl is for bullies!!!, and then you get the clueless sweet summer children. Ain't nothing new.
>>
>>9126699
>>9126699
It was actually pretty balanced. Usually posts about cgl are just fear mongering and whining but people are talking about the good along with the bad.
>>
>>9126437
The mods are pretty lax actually, it is reddit after all.
>>
>>9126754
OP was recently posted to the CoF thread and got a lot of insults over an actually good coord, so props to them for staying level headed.
>>
related to the rc:uncensored talk but what is up with random influx of newbs in the group lately? like the last handful of posts there are complete, total, obvious, oblivious, plain old n00bs. like the girl talking about amazon, and the two people introducing themselves and asking for advice.
>>
>>9126808
are you the girl that freaked out on them? I don't know what's more annoying.
>>
>>9126829
She posted it in her local comm too.
>>
>>9126829
I don't think that girl freaked out. To be honest there should be some kind of brief FAQ in RC:U. She could have been a little less sassy but I didn't see a problem
>>
>>9126699
I don't get this. Everyone is not gonna like everything you wear. Someone is already thinking those things written about CoF coordinates, if cgl didn't exist the opinions of the coords would still exist. The people in lolita or in cgl are similar people that you encounter in your daily life: there are good and then there is bad. Don't post to internet if you can't take what cgl has. Because that is just a small piece of that what could actually happen to your picture and it just so funny to even pretend cgl is really even bad, just forget about trolls and enjoy of the good information you get. Let's face it: this is the best and most active place to discuss lolita right now.
>>
I'm so sick of people posting irrelevant things in my local comm. The comm is cancer enough as it is without the unnecessary bullshit. Might go lone lolita.
>>
File: why.png (591KB, 971x870px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
591KB, 971x870px
>>9127964
>droped pic
>>
File: depression.png (2MB, 1464x1116px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
2MB, 1464x1116px
>>9127965
Sorry for the huge pic, but my comm rustles my jimmies.
>>
Hey, does anybody know what happened to the nc communities? I heard about them a while back but every time i try to search for them i get no results on FB. Did they get deleted or move somewhere? iirc there were two: Carolina Kei and North carolitas or something like that.
>>
This may be a shot in the dark, but are there any comms that aren't on facebook? I'm got rid of my facebook some time ago.
>>
>>9127965
>>9127999
Anon I am so sorry. Utah is truly a horrifying place
>>
File: 1456354571349.jpg (18KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
1456354571349.jpg
18KB, 275x263px
>>9128073
Thank you for your support, Anon, I am barely holding on.
>>
>>9128119
I'm still laughing at not shunning itas and lace monsters. What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>9128027
They probably got deleted in the Hello Lace FB purge. I'd ask around to see if it was remade
>>
I was wondering what do people know about the Lolita comm near Tampa/Orlando area? I might be moving there within the next 1-3months and kind of would like to know about the local comm.
>>
>>9127999
>>9127964
My god. I am truly sorry for you, anon.
>>
File: ugh.png (315KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
315KB, 496x559px
Ugh, could you just stop. We KNOW they've done a lot of work Lacemarket and it is super nice of them to do all of this for free. But that doesn't mean we HAVE to like the new layout.
>>
>>9128027
carolina kei is a secret group I think, and northcarolitas was remade but is now also secret. Were you in the group before?
>>
>>9129141
She's responding to people saying the site is a nightmare/prank/awful/amateurish without any constructive criticism when the LM devs have been very open to suggestions during this process. Like her last paragraph is literally, "If you don't like something, please explain it clearly to the LM devs instead of complaining about something vague on this thread."
>>
>>9127999
>Utah
Mormons ruin everything.
>>
File: Judgement.gif (2MB, 268x344px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.gif
2MB, 268x344px
>>9127999
>Spooky Bo Peep
My sympathies anon
>>
File: death.png (24KB, 104x99px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
24KB, 104x99px
>>9127965
>>
>>9127999
>before I go to Costco
HAHHA WHY ARE YOU INFORMING PEOPLE OF THIS?? like holy shit, you go grocery shopping at costco, check you out with your fancy membership card.
>>
>>9126699
Eh, remember before this happened though? Notice how shit the CoF threads have been lately?
Yeah. I think you guys kind of deserve it.
>>
>>9126711
>>9126721
Damn, so I've searched every slang term I know of for RC:U in the archives and I could have sworn I saw someone recently post what the actual title is for it on FB?
I want to read the see more comment. Armchair lolitas made me laugh.
>>
>>9129749
....rc:uncensored...?
>>
>>9126829
nope, but I saw her posts and wondered why she made it, went to the group and saw all the noobs. just wondering where they came from. did the group get posted in a guide or something?
>>
>>9120500
unrelated to the post or thread but this girl seems to NEVER go on Facebook, I've been trying to communicate with her about a sale for days that I believe she bought on my LM as a new account. she won't check the LM messages I sent, the name and location are same as on Facebook where she posted WTBs for the exact dress I sold Sunday, I'm going insane I want to relist my dress if she isn't gonna actually be buying it.
>>
>>9129757
Okay, wow, I suck at facebook because I never use it but didn't see it as a group icon and instead it's just my friends because they're also in the group.
God I hate that site.
>>
>>9127965
anon I'm genuinely curious as someone with friends and family in Utah, are there lots of Mormons in your comm? any well dressed ones?
>>
>>9129863
Not them but my ex told me he moved to Utah and that they were everywhere in SLC.
He's been known to lie, though.
>>
>>9129860
Haha np anon!
>>
>>9129877
oh well I know there's a lot in SLC and surrounding areas, and their university is really nearby, I just wondered if there's any Mormon lolitas in that area
>>
>>9129857
you know how this is going to end anon: you're gonna wait another X amount of days for her to fucking respond, but then give up and decide she's just a deadbeat buyer. then you're gonna relist due to deadbeat, and as soon as you relist OR someone else buys it, she's gonna message you with some bullshit sob story, when in reality she was probably ignoring you so she can try to scrounge up enough cash to buy the item.
>>
>>9128027
I'm part of that comm and I just noticed it's gone. Omg. The SC one is still there. No one's said anything. I've been so busy with work I didn't even notice I wasn't getting invites to meet ups.
>>
>>9129173
No, I was only told about it back at a con a few weeks ago and by the time I looked it up I guess it had been deleted.
>>
>>9129957
Carolina kei has always been super secret invite only. I'm not even in it. You have to know someone
>>
so.... still no submission up for BtB this week.
>>
>>9130012
What the fuck is up with the people who run it? I understand if they have lives outside BTB, but they shouldn't wait until the very last minute to make a submission post. In fact, it'd be much easier to make one immediately after they post secrets...
>>
File: classy.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
classy.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
>>9129863
Utah Anon here! I haven't asked about religion in the comm and I intend to keep it that way. I'm not religious and in Utah religion is...well, obviously a touchy subject. It's best not to talk about religion here if you aren't LDS. Some Mormons I've met are alright, but I've lived here for years and pretty much everyone is insane. There are a few well dressed ones in the comm, but 80-90% have no sense of fashion unfortunately. There's a lot more cringe where that came from so I can post more.
>someone in my comm made this
>>
>>9129527
Here's the full size image if you want it, Anon.
>>
File: help.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>9130061
>dropped pic
>>
File: image.png (577KB, 643x993px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 643x993px
there's a reason you don't like how it looks on you. It's because it doesn't fit.
>>
>>9130079
Also zipper isn't faulty you're just to big for the dress
>>
>>9130022
They really need new mods
>>
>>9129892
This
>>9129860
It's ok lots of peeps have trouble finding it
>>
>>9127965
why do weebs always repost pictures of that chick in the green wig? every weeb i've ever met is obsessed with her and some even use her pictures for their FB display pictures. like she's cute and all but the obsession is creepy.
>>
#TRIGGERED!
>>
>>9130167
I will find the hovel tht they live in.
>>
>>9128065
My comm has a G+ page that I try to keep up to date, but everyone posts in the FB group because change is hard.
>>
>>9127999
When I checked the Utah comm quite a few years ago, it was completely closed to new members. Is there any point in joining now? Looks like a fucking disaster.
>>
>>9130022
>it'd be much easier to make one immediately after they post secrets...
Exactly! They are making things more difficult for themselves as well as for us.
>>
>>9130167
how the fuck do you represent a dress
>>
>>9130210
I think the logic was to cut down on response secrets. Which is also stupid.
>>
>>9130181
It's 100% a disaster, but there is some enjoyment in seeing all of the clusterfuck itas. Plus some of the girls are nice. The comm is way more open to new members now.
>>
>>9130254
I think they mean they don't want to make the dress look like a part of a costume, or something like that. It's an odd way to say it.
>>
>>9130167

Rabbit ears can be done, but you just know the kind of person phrasing the question like this will fuck up in every way possible.
>>
File: sandalsofsadness.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sandalsofsadness.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
I thought I'd make a small dedication to my com. I want to like them more because they seem nice kek
>>
>>9127999
Ew
>>
>>9131025
Honestly, when I see people dressed like this, I'm so curious. Are they even into lolita? Do they see the clear differences between their outfits and the ones they see online? I really don't get it. There's a lot of these type in my comm too and I wonder how they found the fashion and how they think it's supposed to look.
>>
How's the lolita amino app? Any good? Can we make it good if it's not?
>>
>>9131053

I have no clue but these are the people who run the com and organize all the meets and they try to give advice... the whole thing slightly confuses me because it just seems like a clusterfuck when I look at meet pics.
>>
>>9109991
im so scared to join my local facebook group, it only has seven members and i much prefer ouji to lolita and i have no idea if theyd be okay with that. the fact thati pretty much just use my gf's facebook account doesnt help much either
>>
>>9131057
I saw it in a BtB secret because some weirdo was using it and then I downloaded it for a short while just to see what it was. Meh. Amino is the main app, the lolita group is just a part of it. It's almost like how there's Facebook, and FB groups. The groups aren't the main thing, just a part of it. So what I noticed is that there's a lot of people on the lolita amino thing that may just be fans or curious onlookers. I suppose if a lot of lolitas used it regularly it could be a nice little thing but not much different than a FB group like rufflechat or CoF. Also seems like there's a lot of newb youngsters who don't quite have a complete grasp on the fashion who are there using it.

Speaking of lolita apps, I downloaded Aliceholic the other day. I think it's cute and I love the premise of it and I love lolita-only social media, but the UI kind of sucks. I feel like it acts weird and freezes up a lot and sometimes is slow to respond. I hope they fix it, because as nice as the idea is, I'm personally finding it a little too funky to use sometimes.
>>
>>9131025
oh london dont ever change
>>
>>9131025
My comm has worse itas
>>
>>9131124

I totally believe you!
>>
I wanted to post secrets this week but still no submission is up. Its 8PM PST for me on friday

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9131089
Do you think Aliceholic has any chance of getting big? Or will it go the way of Lacebook?
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>9131089
>tfw aliceholic isn't on android
>>
>>9130056
ah I see. so, about as how I figured. I live in a really Mormon-y state but I don't think there are any Mormon lolitas.

Anime / Jfashion isn't too common among Mormons despite that they seem to really like nerdy stuff?
my bro who lives there said the comic con in salt lake is pretty sizable. maybe it's just a slower state to catch on to this sort of thing
>>
>>9131177
what if we just made a secrets thread for people to post in?
>>
>>9131255
what newfag we weren't allowed to repost secrets from there, how would we be able to here?
>>
>>9131255
it's not a repost if they haven't been posted anywhere
>>
>>9131263
meant to reply to >>9131260
>>
I'm a little scared to post in my online comm. There are actually quite a large number of good tier lolitas compared to itas, and I can't seem to gauge how friendly they are to newbies yet. A little worried I won't get accepted because the clique is already formed
>>
>>9131255
Stupid idea. It'll just get deleted like all the others.

If you gotta post, do it in the comm thread, ita thread, or Lolita general.
>>
>>9131053
I've meet people who claim to have 15+ years of experience with Lolita and you REALLY wouldn't be able to tell by the way they dress. It's as if they don't have the Internet and have only heard about how it looks through word of mouth.
>>
>>9131248
Mormons actually love Lolita as long as it's super toned down because Mormon dress code forbids showing shoulders or skin above the knee. I live in an area of Wyoming that's about 50% Mormon and get people telling me they wish their daughters would dress more like me.
>>
>>9131025
Somehow the funniest part about that picture is how insanely tiny that bag looks next to her. I own the same one and it's not that small, so she must be enormous.
>>
>>9130167
Sounds like someone is a furry but doesn't want to say it plain and get hate
>>
>>9131178
Aliceholic faces the same challenge as Lacebook: people need to actually use it.

Both places are fine but they will only go so far unless many people are active regularly. Now, Aliceholic may have a slightly better chance over LB in that you don't need to be approved. LB is fine but it's hard for them to get active membership because their approval process is awfully inconsistent. Some girls join and get approved quickly, other girls say they join and it takes a long time or they don't get a response or they are told to do XYZ that other girls say they didn't have to do. I think they also need to be clearer in their registration process because I think I saw a lot of girls confused about not wanting to submit their full real name while I never did anything of the sort when registering.

So yeah AH might do a bit better because their registration system is a little more simple and the basic gist is the same as Instagram, something everyone loves and uses regularly already. LB is cool although it's almost like half Facebook half tumblr which I also think might confuse some people on how to appropriately interact with the website.
>>
>>9131556

AH limits membership to iphone-only, though. I can't see it going very far, lolita is great and all but I don't see a lot of girls switching over to iphones just to post selfies on some niche group.
>>
>>9131558
You're god damn right I wouldn't do that. Learn how to program for both OS.
>>
>>9131378
do you wear classic?
>>
>>9131263
No, they were deleted because they were considered "targeting" the rule about targeting isn't actually fully defined and secrets would always get deleted. They still will if someone is in the picture.
>>
>>9131558
Never said it would go super far - technically what you said falls under my "needs to get active members" requirement. Android is the next biggest thing after iOS so they better be working on another version of the app if they want more people to join.
>>
>>9131248
SLCC is big because it's directly marketed to Mormons with large families. I've only been to about 25 cons but it's the only one I don't like.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 638x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 638x657px
Why do people sell stuff in this state? Like iron your shit. She's also selling it because "It's just too small". So I imagine the shirring is all stretched too.

There's one comment on the post. "I'd buy it if it was bigger!" Jesus.
>>
...so there just straight up wasn't a btb submissions post this week?
Great work
>>
>>9131808
Is this the same girl who cut the shirring at the back or is this dress just a fatty magnet?
>>
>>9131339
Just do it!!! Good tier lolitas are human too and the worst they can do online is not respond. If they don't respond then that's not people who you should be friends with anyways.
>>
>>9131025
Awww that mom who joined the comm is really sweet
>>
>>9131053
>>9131372
It's kind of like the fashion equivalent of those people who keep mispronouncing a word even though they hear the correct pronunciation on a regular basis. Is there something wrong with their hearing and they can't understand how it's really pronounced? Do they think they're saying it right and somehow can't tell the difference? Do they realise they're saying it wrong but stubbornly keep on doing it because they like it better their way? It is a mystery.
>>
>>9131808
The shirring looks either snipped or very stretched. Probably quite stretched judging by the puckering at the sides of the front view. I think it's the same one that was floating around a few threads back.

IMO, at least be honest with it. There are people who want items that aren't stretched, there are some who would prefer them to be larger or altered to be larger. In the end, it's 2nd hand clothing. At least you can tell from the picture that it probably won't be ideal for you if you have an 82cm bust and a 64 cm waist. If I were that size, I'd be pissed to get a dress that was badly stretched or had the shirring badly cut out if it. (though if it's done well, it's an easy thing to fix, but the price should reflect that as it would count as major damage)
>>
>>9131565
Yeah but I think sweet would go over pretty well too.
>>
>>9131812
Do people actually still care about the secrets?
>>
>>9132052
She doesn't disclose either on the listing.
>>
>>9132131
>ywn marry Mana
I'm not long for this earth
>>
>>9132052
It looks like normal AP shirring. If you snip the shirring it looks significantly different.

The marks on the front are wrinkles from someone wearing the dress and slouching though, which means it hasn't been washed.
>>
>>9129141

I might be mistaken, but I don't think it's a new layout on top of the old site so much as someone re-did the whole site from being an outdated, insecure wordpress plugin to being an actual eCommerce site.

It's fine to dislike the look of it, but calling it a joke or a nightmare or encouraging people to harass the owner of the site is really uncalled for and people have been doing all three. (One of my FB friends literally was trying to get everyone they knew to write angry letters to the owner about how they were a horrible person, etc). That's probably what this person is addressing.
>>
>>9132131
I don't understand why the mods haven't booted her. She's not entertaining or fun to laugh at, just a nuisance and embarrassing and has nothing of value to contribute
>>
>>9132213
In our group I wanted to, but other mods vetoed me. If you really want her gone just report the profile for pretending to be a celebrity. If she gets her profile deleted enough then maybe she won't come back.
>>
>>9132758
Speaking of
>group full of speshul snowflakes
>"I'm a lolita at heart"
>Constantly post non lolita fashion crap and tumblr rants
>All have names like SparkleBear McGiggleSquiggle
Next time they rustle my jimmies I'm reporting them all
>>
>>9132758
done. I'm so sick of her.
>>
>>9133049
>>9133088
Lol it's gone and maybe she is too
>>
>>9132144
Wow really? That's insane. It's just a website no need to burn someone at the stake for it
>>
>>9132139
>>9132052

I have the same JSK in blue. That shirring is stretched. The dress is not as forgiving as other fully shirred items and the bodice is very short. Even though AP put the max at 110cm, it's really more like 98cm if you want it to fit properly and look right
>>
>>9133049
Yep I'm convinced the weirder the name the weirder the person. There's a direct link
>>
File: image.png (348KB, 635x785px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 635x785px
What a gem of a question
>>
File: hubba hubba.png (317KB, 499x755px) Image search: [Google]
hubba hubba.png
317KB, 499x755px
let the inappropriate comments begin...
>>
>>9114788
tell her to take her brat elswhere holy shit how neglectful is she?
Imaigne having to spend your birthday with moms female nneckbeard club while the whole club secretly resents your mom for bringing you.
>>
>>9134049
Doesn't even look good though, wtf...
Idk, he just doesn't look very attractive to me and his clothes looks too big, like he is playing dress ups or some shit.
>>
>>9134049
not hubba hubba at all
I find this so hypocritical, no one posts on female oujis 'I'd like to have a girl like this', what is it with straight girls thinking they can do this?
>>
>>9134104
Its one of the only double standards girls had for the benefit of the gender. Its more socially acceptable to have women after a man then a man after a woman so flirty comments are ok by that logic. No its not actually ok but most people play by highshool social rules instead of common decency and respect.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x500px
Gem of the day right here.

>Not knowing that bodyline is Walmart tier

I swear this person has some kind of mental deficiency with the shit they post.
>>
>>9138226
Please tell me that they're new.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 750x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 750x252px
This guy is obnoxious.
>>
>>9138872
are you one of the many boring people in that post complaining about "we've already discussed this weeeh muh attenion spanz"

go take your Ritalin.
>>
>>9138894
The topic has been done to death. Put your trip back on, funk brothers
>>
>>9138924
Not them. Nice cgl meme, bruh.
>>
>>9138872
He's probably looking to see if any of the "OMG I /totally/ want one!!!1111!!1" whores in the comments is hot enough to make his sugar baby.
>>
>>9138971
Must be the case since who really cares how someone is funding their brand as long as they are not like stealing or scamming? Apart from being jealous of course.
>>
>>9138894
>>9138947
>defending this creeper in any way
>using "them" instead of he

hello funk brothers
>>
File: 1452988940795.png (176KB, 615x494px) Image search: [Google]
1452988940795.png
176KB, 615x494px
>>9138872
>>9138894
>>9138924
>>9138947
>>9138971
>>9138977
>>9139113
>>
>>9139358
gj, now just remember to keep the trip on next time you desperately wk yourself
>>
>>9138872

If that account isn't a troll account, that guy is a fucking weirdo. I don't even get why he is in the community.
>>
>>9141551
Supposedly he's a lolita, a few of my friends know him from our comm. I didn't ask any of them what style he wears as I try not to bug them with gossip
>>
>>9141607
>https://ricardoedwards.tumblr.com/tagged/lolita-fashion

maybe it's just me, but i get low-key sissy vibes from looking at his blog.
>>
>>9141654
He looks like an emaciated Napoleon Dynamite
>>
>>9139358
It's hilarious how badly that thread has backfired on you lol

>>9141654
>doesn't want employers knowing he wears lolita
>uses full name as tumblr URL

ok
>>
>>9141654
Oh. I think he actually is a good lolita.
>>
File: sugardaddy.png (422KB, 680x1203px) Image search: [Google]
sugardaddy.png
422KB, 680x1203px
>>9141886
Nah, I accomplished what I wanted.
>>
>>9141987
It's not like you can't be both. Does he even wear lolita anymore?
>>
>>9142529
So you were trolling then?

Everyone in that thread agrees that you are annoying and weird and that it's not really anyone's business how someone makes a living. That's pretty much the end of it.

What an accomplishment
>>
>>9142529
Time to backtrack!
>>
So I have finally joined FB. What are the good groups to be in?
>>
>>9141551
He trolls my friend's FB posts too. He's nothing but a cringe fest. He also shit posts with bait all over cgl (anything to do with sugar daddys or dd/lg). I feel sorry for the comm he's in.
>>
>>9141654
Did he take it down? Link isn't working for me.
>>
>>9126829
Fucking cunt posted her 'I hate newbs' bs in like 4 places. Giant eyeroll. She is a total bitch. Totally fake nice, posts people to cgl type
>>
>>9126721
>>9126711
It's sad you can see who's actually being an adult and explaining "this isn't for everyone but if you have some reading comprehension you can come out better on the other side" and then there are others who are like "WELL ACTUALLY THEYRE ALL MEANIES NO MATTER WHAT SO EVERYONE THERE IS EVIL AND A BULLY. "
To be honest the only time cgl is really mean is when people antagonize them or are hardheaded about crit. People who are open to changes and have an ounce of logic in their brains usually keep a thread on topic.
>>
>>9143431
So there's a person in the RU group I have heard some things about on cgl - mostly that she says everyone who comes here should be exterminated. I'm not gonna name drop obvs, but in that cgl discussion thread she did not come across as the kind of person who would say that and seemed pretty level headed. In fact the most she says about not coming here is not understanding how the board functions.

Does anyone know or have proof of her making claims about cgl? I heard so much about her only to see little to no evidence on fb.. she isn't well known or anything so it's weird if someone has a vendetta...
>>
File: okk.png (39KB, 496x663px) Image search: [Google]
okk.png
39KB, 496x663px
audible groan
>>
>>9142745
He's in the Ohio comm but I've never seen him post anything so idk
>>
>>9143567
She says it in person. I don't want to drag it all back up, but essentially her and her friends tried to frame some girls (who are open about cgl) about bullying another comm member. It turned out they had all been drunk and/or on molly when they tried to frame the girls so their lies fell apart.

If you talk to her in person, she'll constantly bring up "I don't even know how to use cgl teehee!" but has also mentioned comments on cgl so... Something doesn't add up. She's not especially nice and will say rude things but blame it on how "socially awkward XD" she is, so honestly there's no reason to be her friend.
>>
>>9144866
>wants to be a fashion designer
>can't take even the slightest hint of concrit or correction
yup, she gon' go far
>>
>>9145247
I can't believe this is happening, what a great way to spend my lunch break
>>
>>9145247
This person is a complete idiot, she contacted me months after I sold a Dolly Cat JSK and then tried to guilt me into finding her another one when I told her I sold it. Like please, I'm not your fucking shopping service.
>>
>>9145269
For realsies? If you have screenshots, that'd be grand, I want to laugh even more.
>>
>>9145272
Sadly there aren't too many lulz to be had because as soon as she started pulling that shit I stopped responding.
>>
>>9145247
>help me fund someone in complete and utter art theft!!!&!^!!

what a time to be alive
>>
>>9145269
That's the same girl who messages me every time I list a new item on LM and asks 20 questions about it then flakes out on buying the item. She's fucking weird.
>>
>>9145247
Also you should cover names when posting caps
>>
>>9134049
I didn't even find him attractive. His face was just oh....ok.

His coord was a bit frumpy, those pants need to be pulled up since they look high waisted.
>>
>>9142529
Oh man, acting like that was your intent at all; how embarassing...
So why'd you delete your blog, oh grand troll?
>>
>>9145577
It's funksbrother.tumblr now.
>>
>>9144881
Thanks... I'm becoming afraid of this comm to be honest, which is why I asked. Guess I'm not paranoid after all...
>>
>>9145768
If you're new you shouldn't have a problem. Most interpersonal drama is between people who have known each other for a long time. Overall the comm is friendly to newcomers and there are meets pretty frequently.
>>
>>9145768
Don't worry about it. Just avoid this girl and the predatory lesbian.
>>
>>9145775
Well this isn't the only person to show signs of wtf. There's another girl who is also new and she's starting to scare the shit out of me too. Not only that but this comm seems to be like heavy into social politics.... and I'm not.
I feel like I'm not really going to make friends here. Bums me out more than anything else.
>>
>>9145798
Some people are into social politics but that's just because it's Portland. I don't think I've ever got into a conversation about it at a meet up. It's easy to stay away from those people.
>>
>>9145795
Oh yeah I remember seeing posts about the rapey lesbian here.
I'm not too worried about her actually?
I mostly don't want to have stupid political discussion or dumb discussions about how cgl is fucking scum of the world. It's just 4chan is the boogeyman for normies and I'd rather not.

Not even trying to be edgy. Rapey lesbians don't scare me.
>>
>>9145816
Rapey lesbian is an sjw too
>>
>>9146550
It's Portland - even a lot of the normies I know are.
>>
>>9146550
>>9145816

Rapey lesbian........deets?
>>
>>9149250
Why are people still allowing her into groups? What group is this?
>>
File: firefox_2016-08-18_19-27-22.png (372KB, 518x567px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-08-18_19-27-22.png
372KB, 518x567px
>>9149250
I should probably be less lazy with blocking out info but I think it was confirmed this isn't her name or face
I'm scared someone hold me
>>
>>9149254
Also allowed into COF: uncensored. She posted there too. I wish she was worth a lol cow thread so we could deal with her w/o janitors.
>>
>>9149267
I originally posted the one there but jan got angry because I didn't block anything out
>>
>>9144866
She sounds really young. Like 15 kind of young.
>>
>>9149050
She posts on social media about wanting to get cute girls drunk and undress her friends after meet ups.
>>
>>9131808
>Why do people sell stuff in this state? Like iron your shit.

I agree with what you are saying but I have to say don't iron velvet pieces! It can totally ruin the dress steam them instead.
>>
>>9130056
I love the standing on toilet photos.
>>
>>9149254
I was just about to post her. The mods really should kick her out while they still have the chance.
>>
>>9123086
She also runs the Lolita Chat Box which is a god-awful facebook group
>>
>>9149267
Who is she? I recognise the photo but I can't quite remember...
>>
>>9149300
>>9146550
Oh please, she's just kidding.
Speaking of this comm, is that girl ever going to actually move to Japan
>>
>>9149419
Well glad her friends are here white knighting her. You're probably the girl that thinks cgl users should be killed.
>>
I know this quite a dumb question but...
How do you get accepted in lolita fb groups? i've tried to join the one of a comm in my region, but without success.

Do you need to know one of the members? Or what are the groups that are the more open?
I would just like to have other places to learn and ask questions about lolita fashion than /cgl/.
>>
>>9149473
if your profile doesn't make it obvious that you are actually a lolita/starting out in lolita or everything is private, they usually won't accept you. just message the mods and ask about membership if that's the case.
>>
>>9149480
My profile doesn't have a hint of lolita in it, that must be why, thanks!
>>
>>9149399
It's Frances! Check out her tag on getoffegl on LJ.

>>9149419
That's a pretty stupid thing to joke about.
>>
>>9149419
>>9149354
Hi rapey lesbian
>>
>>9149354
Isn't that the one where the mod threw a giant hissy fit over how they were going to ban anyone who looked at BTB and/ or /cgl?
>>
>>9149419
>mfw people are attacking a sex predator this much

People can be so cruel
>>
>>9149509
Geez anon learn to take a joke, she's just kidding, don't flatter yourself, she wouldn't want to rape you anyway etc. etc. generic creepy asshole excuses
>>
>>9149517
A rapist with standards? I feel blessed.
>>
Ugh I hate that women can get away with being gross and making sexual comments, I bet if it was a man in the community doing this they'd be banned.
>>
>>9149427
lol. I'm not friends with either of those girls. it's literally a dumb joke that /cgl/ took and ran with.
>>
>>9145798
Im tired of social politics here too so I feel you anon.
>>
>>9149520
Um I might be joining the Portland community soon and I'm kind of afraid of running into this girl now?
>>
>>9145816
half the comm is on /cgl/, they're lying if they say they aren't lol
>>
>>9149527
Just don't drink anything she offers you
>>
>>9149527
great. don't join then.
>>
So Portland seagull meet when
>>
>>9149254
These don't look that bad?
>>
>>9149517
You seem to know a lot about her taste in women
>>
>>9149547
Yeah because she would cam with some other girls. Let me find the screenshots I have...
>>
>>9149552
It takes you an hour to find screenshots? Further proof this is vendetta/libel
>>
>>9149597
Further proof you're her
>>
File: 1450162712092.jpg (49KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450162712092.jpg
49KB, 800x533px
>>9149597
Further proof she's a failed camgirl
>>
>>9149607
Yeah asking for proof of a specious claim clearly means I have to be that person. I should just automatically believe everything I read on 4chan.
>>
>>9149617
Proof is right here >>9149610
>>
>>9149610
Lots of girls in the Portland comm are current/former sex workers so this is not exactly scanadalous
>>
>>9149626
>Lots of girls in the Portland comm are current/former sex workers
What...?
>>
>>9149626
Yeah but they don't aggressively hit on other girls in the comm and try to buy them drink and make jokes about undressing them.
>>
>>9149631
I'd let her buy me a drink desu
>>
>>9149630
Yeah so Portland suffers from human trafficking A LOT. so much so that certain areas shut down earlier than usual. We have a denny's that closes at 1am. Most are 24 hours. In fact, all the other ones in town are 24hrs. But that area is so bad that they shut down early.

And its weird cause Portland is actually pretty safe? it's just the human trafficking that's a problem.
>>
>>9149610
Original OP of the question here.
I've seen this photo before and yeah - I doubt she's gonna try to rape me.
>>
>>9149635
Human trafficking? The girls I know do it voluntarily, that's a loaded word to use
>>
>>9149531
It's not like it's anything special. I've gone to a few meets now and it's pretty mediocre so far.
>>
>>9149641
Do you know how it works?
A lot of people start doing it voluntarily. Then it turns into something else.
>>
>>9149638
what do you mean you don't believe she's going to rape you? I have it on good authority from random people on /cgl/ that she drugs and rapes all the girls she meets. She's probably a serial killer too. She did camming and we all know that is a gateway straight into rape and murder. Be careful, anon.
>>
>>9149648
lmao.
Well for one, if this girl even spoke to me I'd be surprised. Two, I'm not anywhere near attractive.
>>
>>9149648
Sounds legit. I am willing to believe this anon.
>>
>>9149632
>>9149638
>>9149648
>>9149652
>>9149653
The samefagging
>>
>>9149670
>inb4 photoshop
yeah, that's what I used to crop the image so you couldn't see what tabs I have open...
>>
>>9149682
So both of you are on here defending her? I can see that actually
>>
File: bitch be salty.jpg (5KB, 148x112px) Image search: [Google]
bitch be salty.jpg
5KB, 148x112px
>>9149685
Lmao?
>>
>>9149688
I think I know who this trio is
>>
>>9149688
So rapey lesbian and her two brown nosers? Lmao for real
>>
>>9149700
or maybe other people from the actual comm who aren't fucking dumbasses
>>
>>9149700
I don't know her.

Also
>>9149548
is my post. I've been raped before. By a guy.
No I am not afraid of some lesbian rapist. Can you please shut the fuck up? It's painfully obvious you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Who did she rape, huh? Was there a police report? Can you link the story?
>>
>>9149706
The anon that was worried about joining the comm is the one who named her rapey lesbian
>>
>>9149706
So she gets a pass because nobody has ever filed a police report on her yet? Making Lolitas uncomfortable by constantly making comments about how she wants to get them drunk and molest them is fine because she can play it off as "tee hee such a joke?"

I've had countless friends and family members suffer sexual assault, and this isn't a joke to me. I'm sorry that happened to you but I'm not going to participate in the struggle Olympics.
>>
>>9149719
>So she gets a pass because nobody has ever filed a police report on her yet?
No I'm saying you don't have any fucking proof.

Also I'm not struggling, I just think you're annoying because you're on anonymous image board talking about how you know she did these things.
Who the fuck are you? Why should we listen to you?

Do you at least have proof of girls in the comm complaining about her making these jokes?
Is there anything besides stupid riské cam screenshots?
>>
>>9149736
Like I'm going to out her victims on cgl? Nice try though.
>>
>>9149739
Look. If you really think something is going on, why don't you fucking report it?

If you want, you can talk to me at a meet, I know someone who is a lawyer. He usually handles domestic abuse cases but he could help here if the statue of limitations hasn't run out.

Other wise, I'm not going to believe you.
>>
>>9149804
Drop your email and we can meet up!
>>
>>9149739
lmao drama whore. do you even live in portland?
>>
>>9149843
I'm going to the tea meet this weekend.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 229x229px
>>9149843
>>
>>9149849
If you're really in the group comment on something.
>>
>>9149849
here's a temp account with a ton of fake info attached, don't try anything funny
>>
>ITT: Salt from Portland Clogs Thread Conversational Arteries
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 550x633px
>>9149975
>>
>>9150388
>>9149986
No. I posted a temp email and they didn't even reply like they said they would.
I think they're the person baiting, not me. I'm being dead serious.
>>
>>9150629
Yeah they are pretty obviously full of shit
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.