[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Style Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o7s23hvF0b1tbni8yo1_500.jpg (28KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7s23hvF0b1tbni8yo1_500.jpg
28KB, 500x750px
Have you ever swapped sub styles in your time as a lolita?
as you get older and more experienced, do you find yourself leaning towards a different style?

I've always been an alternative person (goth mostly) and when I found lolita I was immediatly attracted to sweet. But after time I find myself slipping into gothic lolita.
>>
I'm primarily sweet. However, I love all the styles, and want to be able to do whichever whenever i want. So, I don't do the switching styles thing. I have a bit of everything. I know that makes it a pain when it comes to wardrobe building, but I don't care. I'll get everything how I like it eventually.
>>
Used to be goffick as a teenager, with no love for sweet. Then shifted fully to classic, with a few sweet pieces.
>>
>>9104838
I'm the same also. It's what I'm in the mood for as well as type of meetup and weather
>>
This isn't really a style change, but I went from being a print whore to focussing a lot more on interesting designs, fabrics, and textures. Doesn't mean I won't go nuts over an interesting print, but the excitement is much less these days.
>>
>>9104749
For years, I hated everything but classic. Now that I'm getting older, I'm having fun switching to sweet. I wanted to switch to gothic but it just wasn't flattering on me, I don't have the right look
>>
>>9104749
I started gothic and progressed to sweet after about 2 years. I am finding at the moment that I like most of the styles so I have a bit of everything in my wardrobe... which isn't good for cohesivness.
>>
I'm sweet but am absolutely in love with gothic, I'd love to wear it but have absolutely no idea how to go about coording it for some reason
>>
I started out with classic-gothic (Aatp, darker IW, mostly prints) then progressed to mature classic (MM, IW, JetJ, mix of prints and non-prints) after 2-3 years. After another 4 years to simple classic styles and gothic (Atelier Boz, MMM, JetJ, mostly longer dresses and non printed stuff) and this is where I settled.
>>
>>9104749
I started out with a full wishlist of classic dresses, because it seemed more wearable. But I quickly fell in love with sweet prints and my wardrobe is 99% Angelic Pretty now. I try to buy the muted and darker prints though (ChocoRosette, Cinema Doll).
>>
I've always had a varied wardrobe. I own a lot of sweet, a little gothic, some classic, and some old school. Lately I've really fallen out of love with classic. I have a few classic pieces, but not as much anymore. As I've gotten older, I've really started to like Angelic Pretty. I really didn't like a lot of their prints when I began, but since I passed 30 I really have started to like them and collect them. I'm really glad I still look young.
>>
I thought I'd go more for purely classic dresses, but either I look ancient or the dresses I really want don't come in a size that fits.
I'm in gothic and very happy about it.
>>
I started with OTT sweet, thought that I might like to try classic and gothic too. While I fully love and appreciate the styles, it's just not 100% for me. I'll probably continue to dabble in it a little. 4 years later and my sweet style has more evolved into sweet/classic with food sweets rather than pastel rainbow vomit, but I still own some of them because I really enjoy wearing it from time to time.

I look amazing in classic but it's hard to find things that I really love as well as fit. So I only own a few pieces. Whereas with sweet, there are far more hits than misses with me.
>>
Oh yeah. I've always liked classic, but went with sweet first because I was new and felt it was easier to learn to coordinate.

Turns out my skin looks like shit in pastels and so I went to a kuro lolita phase (still like it, but I'm trying to add more colors).

Now, I wear a mix of classic and non-pastel sweet lolita. I haven't felt comfortable in full on goth, so I never went through that route in spite of also liking it.
>>
I started out loving classic and casually liking gothic and while I thought sweet looked great on other girls I didn't think it was the style for me.

As time went on I got the itch to try sweet lolita so I actually own a couple of sweet-classic as well as one pastel vomit sweet piece. It's hilarious though because simple classic really is what I do best and I feel like I'm downright incompetent at coording sweet. Definitely takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me feel like a newbie again.
>>
Been gothic my whole life, but lately I have the sudden urge to buy a bunch of angelic pretty sweet celestial stuff.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.