[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (15KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 277x182px
How's your Disney cosplay coming along gulls? Any good Moana out there yet? Also post good Disney cosplay. Selfposts are welcome
>>
File: merida.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
merida.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
Did Merida recently. I don't have any good photos though. I didn't set up a photoshoot or anything.
>>
File: bah.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bah.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>9104600
This is the wig before I fixed it up about two days later. I added some blow dryer heat to it and extended te curls lower to elongate the wig and fixed the top part so it wasn't as tall.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>9104601
Your eyes are stunning! Love the dress too!

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of my Rapunzel. I don't really like self posting on /cgl/ anymore which is why I picked this zoomed out photo but I really wanted to share this spot. It's a gorgeous church in my city built in the late 1800s. We're definitely returning for a proper photoshoot soon, especially since it has a pretty garden that would work for Cinderella.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1815x1356px)
image.jpg
1MB, 1815x1356px
>>9104609
Googled for photos of said garden. It's kind of small and in this photo the plants aren't really well tended to... when I went yesterday though the flowers were in full bloom, and it looked like the perfect spot to shoot Cinderella.
>>
>>9104609
Thank you very much! cgl helped me in April to figure out what contacts to get for her. I needed vibrant blue since her eyes are so bright in the film. I was so worried they wouldn't come in time because PinkyParadise kept canceleing my order, so I had to order from Honey and rush it. The dress I ordered off eBay and the chemise was horrible. I would up hand sewing all the puff parts and ruffles to the dress. I have a full chemise that I plan to cut in half and fit the bottom portion under the dress to give the illusion that she has one under it like she does in the film. I have to tea dye it though, so that it matches the off white of the sleeves.

That garden would be perfect for a shot in the summer for your Rapunzel! Just sitting on your knees with the dress flares out a bit and looking at the flowers.
>>
>>9104615
May I ask what color your natural eyes are? I have dark brown eyes and have been dying to find a vibrant blue like that that will show up on my eyes.

Yeah Pinky has been shit lately imo. Glad you had it figured out though. And your dress looks awesome, especially the puffy parts on the sleeves, your work there really shows!

It's actually summertime here! We were thinking of going again next weekend to hit that church in the day for Rapunzel, and then again at early nighttime for Cinderella. I definitely need garden shots of both. There's also an awesome staircase and huge wooden door that I would post but I'm scared to post a good photo of my face.
>>
File: color.jpg (14KB, 394x118px) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
14KB, 394x118px
>>9104623
They are a green naturally. Sorry, I meant EyeCandy. I have HoneyColor in my mind for some reason. These are the ones I bought. http://www.eyecandys.com/eos-new-adult-blytheye-blue/ They are pretty opaque and I didn't see my color come through at all. Even the smallest bit towards the iris like some lenses do for me.

If you can get the permission for Cinderella, buy some battery fairy lights and put them around some columns or even lay some in the garden itself. It would really give a super pretty fairy tale vibe!
>>
File: daisydelacruz.jpg (88KB, 469x712px) Image search: [Google]
daisydelacruz.jpg
88KB, 469x712px
I want to do Daisy de la Cruz/Lillian Gracey/Sally Slater at some point. I've always been enthralled with her design, she's so cute. I'm thinking about starting on work for her for the halloween party, and if the new regulations ban it I can always wear her to Megacon?
>>
>>9104609
>>9104613
This place is gorgeous. Where is it, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>9105960
Im so upset I didnt think of this custome sooner, I too have always loved her design! Just wanted to tell you that Disney has already stated that costumes on adults will be ok as long as it has no masks and isnt a lot of layers that they'd have to search. No weapon props of course but you shouldnt have a problem at all.
>>
>>9104600
>>9104601
Looks good anon.

>>9104609
That is really cool.
>>
>>9107715
Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves her design! The stretching room portraits are so nice.

And weren't the Disneyland rules very strict(no costumes, only themed shirts etc)? My native park is WDW, but it worried me nonetheless.
>>
>>9107772
Ive been on top of WDW's rules at least and for the party this year adults can dress up, your just limited a bit to be safe, but if you google it WDW has the rules posted on their blog and site for this year.
>>
File: 2016-07-03 15.34.48.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-03 15.34.48.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Does Holes count even though it's based on a non-Disney contemporary novel?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.