[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 84

File: help.png (529KB, 856x642px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
529KB, 856x642px
Previous Help Thread >>8944348
>>
File: 1460805629863.jpg (11KB, 122x293px) Image search: [Google]
1460805629863.jpg
11KB, 122x293px
Considering doing a cosplay of toy man from the DC animated universe (pic related). I figured the best way to go for the mask would be a buddy silicon mask from CFX (pic in next post)

Before I order it, does anyone have any other suggestions? Would it be viable to try and make something myself, despite having no experience? Or get something commissioned even?
>>
File: 1460805682877.jpg (41KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460805682877.jpg
41KB, 500x600px
>>8964382
>>
File: CeaK7iBXIAATgd7.jpg (72KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
CeaK7iBXIAATgd7.jpg
72KB, 612x459px
Post in a new thread because didn't see this. Copy/pasted here.

First time cosplayer. Short enough to pull of the best character in Game of Thrones. Totally new to cosplay, can someone help show how I could get/make the robe/overshirt cape thing in the OP?

Thanks!
>>
>>8964382
You can get a wig and try to use makeup to emulate his facial features. Red lipstick, bold brows, black circle lens...
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2921x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2921x2448px
>>8965016
You can use two long rectangular pieces of fabric and cross them in front and secure with a belt. Use Velcro to keep it attached to your chest.
>>
>>8965080
That a really good idea. I can spread them out and layer them in the back for the psudo-cape as well. And then just get a standard fantasy/pirate shirt to wear under it.
>>
File: StarfireRedhoodandOutlaws01.jpg (652KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
StarfireRedhoodandOutlaws01.jpg
652KB, 659x1000px
How would one go about making this collar thing? I really do not want to use worbla.
>>
>>8965217
I think I've seen it done with some kind of spandex. Probably wet-look to make it shiny
>>
>>8965217
I agree with >>8965221 about the wet-look spandex, but I would also suggest backing it with some kind of interfacing.
>>
Hey, if anybody has a link to a tutorial for making troll horns out of earthenware clay (as in, non polymer, kiln baked clay) or would like to help me out? Bc I can't find any, or info on to how to secure the horns to a headband. Thanks !
>>
>>8965321
You can make horns out of expanding foam and cut it to shape via the razorblade + paper mache method, then glue wire to a headband and have the headband be placed under the wig so that you can push the horns down onto the wires that way.
>>
>>8965585
Is kiln fired clay not a good idea? Bc I have a good amount of access to it, but not to expanding foam
>>
>>8965616
How big are the horns you're planning on making? The clay will definitely be heavier than any kind of foam (which you can get from a Home Depot or Orchards or any kind of hardware store for relatively cheap), so I think both could be viable options if your horns aren't too big.
>>
>>8965080
Any recommendations on what cloth I could buy for this project?
>>
>>8965644
A heavier cotton, brocade, or curtain fabric. Something with texture would be nice.Try going to the fabric store and just touching some of the fabrics in this color range. Make sure it doesn't feel too rough.
>>
File: image.jpg (621KB, 3264x1169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621KB, 3264x1169px
>>8965321
You can use aluminum foil for the base of the horns and add a thin layer of clay over it. The clay will be heavy, so a lighter material must be the base. The headband can go under the wig. Hope this picture helps.
>>
>>8965817
Order should be from top to bottom: horns, wig, headband
>>
File: aradiabothorns.jpg (97KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
aradiabothorns.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
>>8965321
It's been a while since I've used it but I used Model magic for making my troll horns. You could do what >>8965817 suggested and build model magic atop of them.

A lot of people have had bad experiences with model magic cracking or worried it'll be heavy but they're actually really light for smaller horns and once they fully dry out they're pretty solid. The best way to make them without cracks is to limit the air which, sadly makes the process rather slow but it minimizes breaks. Using a plastic Tupperware or plastic bin (usually lined with tin foil or wax paper) you can leave it open a crack for it to dry. Usually rotate them every day so they don't get flattened. Also seams make cracks so roll it out like dough and then sculpt.

When they're firm you can use fine grit sand paper and carve grooves if you want them.

If they do crack, use super glue to fill in the crack and it'll fill in the air pockets. Any unevenness can be sanded smooth and then covered with thick acrylic paint.

>>pic related
These took about 2 weeks to dry enough to handle and paint. The person who ordered them styled the wig around the hair band but I'd say go for the headband under the wig look for that seamless appearance.

I hoped that helped some.
>>
File: 1939_tailcoat.jpg (220KB, 359x505px) Image search: [Google]
1939_tailcoat.jpg
220KB, 359x505px
Has anyone sewn a tailcoat jacket? What material did you use? Also, what pattern did you use?
>>
Two parter:
1. I need to iron some white characters onto a black shirt. Would I need to cut them from light transfer paper or dark transfer paper? Probably obvious but the difference always confused me.

2. Can iron-ons stick to polyester? I've seen a bunch of people do it, but I've also seen a bunch of people say it doesn't work.

It's for a haikyuu uniform btw.
>>
File: 14881137524_0410176cd3_z.jpg (102KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
14881137524_0410176cd3_z.jpg
102KB, 427x640px
Has anyone ever done an actually accurate cosplay of this? What would be the best way to make the skirt?
>>
What would be the best material to make a shiny black and golden robotic suit?
>>
>>8966242
Smooth Cast 65D
>>
>>8966304
Sorry to be nitpicky but what's the second best thing then? I'm more looking for something more like Worbla except very shiny.
>>
>>8966376
Shiny paint on top of worbla.
>>
How do I remove the fuzz from a felt plushie? Using a lint remover just pushes the fuzz around and handwashing didn't do much
>>
>>8966758
By fuzz do you mean pilling? Shave it, then use your lint roller again.
>>
File: Ruby_turnaround.gif (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_turnaround.gif
2MB, 1200x1600px
I need to paint the soles of a pair of boots red, what type of paint would work and not flake as i walk because of the shoe bending?
pic related
>>
>>8965945
Suiting or polyester twill. Pattern depends on what you want and how accurate you need it.

>>8966072
1. dark transfer paper, but I would do the fusible web applique method with white fabric + satin stitching. It will look a lot better and you can still iron the shirt/letters afterwards from both sides. Iron-on transfer paper will melt if you try to iron later and the letterings will crack and peel easily with stress.

2. Yes, but keep in mind a higher temperature is generally needed for a better bond and a higher temperature = more likely the polyester fabric will melt before you reach the optimal bond. That's why some people say it doesn't work (well).
>>
>>8966076
I have no idea if anyone has, but looking at it, it seems plastic-y, so maybe something like wonderflex or worbla?
>>
File: padme hair ep 1.png (710KB, 718x586px) Image search: [Google]
padme hair ep 1.png
710KB, 718x586px
My question from the last thread went unanswered. Copy/pasting:

What would be the best way to achieve this hairstyle on a wig? I know that I'm going to need a lacefront, but should I make the bun thing right on the same wig, or should I make it from wefts and than attach it? (and if I were to do the latter how would I accomplish that)

I've never purchased a lacefront before so I don't know what the average price is, is it reasonable to ask for recommendations on where to find one that's under $100? I looked at the ones on Arda and one of them looks like it could be good, but since I am unsure if what method I should go about making the bun (from the wig or from wefts and attach it), I'm not sure if it will be long enough for what I need.
>>
>>8966242
TranspArt, aka transparent worbla might be a good way to go. Just paint the inside of your pieces so it looks shiny/robotic from the outside and you don't need to fuck with clearcoat. Do your research on the material though, it does have a few quirks to working with it, iirc.
>>
Looking for an old tutorial on how to wear a kimono off shoulder or oiran style. Google fu is weak atm I guess.
>>
Does anyone know if heat n bond lite makes fabric really stiff?
Alternatively, does anyone know of any good heat bonding material that can be used for applique work and doesn't alter the hand of the fabric?

I need to applique details to the bottom of a skirt, but I don't want the bottom to be stiff and alter the drape. I've looked into Misty Fuse but I haven't heard of anyone's cosplay-related experiences with it.
>>
>>8965945
i'm actually about to start on making one. i'm using twill and i found a jack skellington costume pattern at joanns that i'm modifying a bit
>>
I just wanted to say that after all the help I've received; I'll be pretty fucking upset with myself if the project ends up looking like shit or unfinished. Like I've failed you guys, or something.

You people have been so helpful overall and surprisingly accommodating with my ineptitude that it's astonishing.
>>
I posted in the circle lense thread but there's no help, so I have to ask here. Anyone know where I can get bright yellow contacts for prescription that won't cost so much? Everything I find is like 26$ per lens and I'm not going to wear them enough to pay that much. I have blue eyes if it helps
>>
>>8967434
>wanting to be cheap with contacts
>>
>>8967441
Well I'm not going to blow half a paycheck on contacts I'll be wearing once or twice a year
>>
>>8967468
Is this for a cosplay or just for fun?

That's the cost of cosplay. It's a hobby, and hobbies are money sinks.

If it helps, you actually don't need to buy coloured lenses for cosplay.
>>
>>8967565
>If it helps, you actually don't need to buy coloured lenses for cosplay.

But only if you like looking unfinished.
>>
File: flareout.jpg (259KB, 1315x840px) Image search: [Google]
flareout.jpg
259KB, 1315x840px
I'm putting together Lilith from FE, and I just sewed the skirt of her human-form dress. When it was on my mannequin, the skirt looked great, but when I tried it on the box pleats flared out a shitton.

Is there any way to fix this? Can I sew in between the box pleats to keep them down and from flaring out as much, or something? You can tell in the concept art that her pleats aren't supposed to be so wide. I'm wondering if this is unfixable and I'll have to redo the entire skirt to make it work.

Most of the skirt is going to be covered by an apron, too, so I'm not sure how big of a deal this is but it's bothering me.
>>
>>8967565
I understand that and I've been doing this for years. I've just never needed yellow contacts for a Costume before. I can buy non prescription ones but I don't want to wear my glasses over my facepaint.
>>
File: tumblr_nabjtqUmaG1qzvmwyo2_1280.jpg (604KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nabjtqUmaG1qzvmwyo2_1280.jpg
604KB, 1272x1920px
>>8964365
Confused on Dark Pit shin guard construction, is there foam for the base and just sewn fabric over? I'd imagine maybe you could slip the fabric over a foam base and maybe glued/sewed them on and then used fabric to fold over the bottom and maybe glued them up with the buckle already installed with vinyl ribbons to decorate? I think they used vinyl for the covers.
>>
>>8967682
Another photo for the back of the Dark Pit shoes.
>>
>>8967592
Not that this is the thread for it, but literally no one cares if you don't have the right eye colour, unless maybe you need sclera lenses for your character or something and it looks weird without it.
>>
>>8967270
Mmm thank you! I think I'll applique it on then. It'll be fucking hard to do with Japanese characters, but this has helped a lot.
>>
>>8967086
I'm also really curious about this. I've cosplayed characters with coloured souls and it's never gone too well.
>>
>>8967086
>>8967789
Angelus leather paint/dye
>>
>>8967270
>>8967384
>twill
Thanks, however, when trying to find it I can't seem to find it in thew color I need. Any recommendations to places that have fast shipping?

>>8967431
>Like I've failed you guys, or something.
You really shouldn't care this much. /cgl/ is a board that will call your entire cosplay trash if you so much as have on a wig 1 shade off or you actually dare to have fun with a character instead of being a 1:1 replica.
>>
I accidentally punctured a hole in my EVA foam. What can I use to fill it?
>>
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on Victor S. Court cosplay but I'm having some troubles with his staff; the upper part is going to be craft foam and black worbla, but I'm not sure what to use to make the body itself.
(Also, the talon thing at the base will be made with polymorph since it will add weight and will maintain its shape)
Thoughts?
>>
>>8968112
PVC pipe.
>>
>>8967592
I can't physically wear coloured contacts because I have an incredibly high astigmatism- so high that they don't even make coloured lenses that would be safe for me, and wearing lenses that don't technically fit could seriously damage my eyes.

It's easy enough to change your eye colour in Photoshop afterwards. No one should be that anal about a character's eye colour.
>>
>>8968112
Sounds good, you could use a wooden dowel for the body. Look at how people make attatchments/detatchments too (i've seen people use bottle caps, even) since the top part is wide and having it come off will help you during travel.
>>
>>8964365
I am new to the board and I don't want to post my own thread just asking for something. I am wondering if there is a resources page or something for someone interested in learning how to sew and looking for patterns.

In particular I am looking for a hanten pattern. I love how they look.
>>
Hey, how can I get a way to prototype how an Eva foam set of armor would fit. I'm making a big helmet and need to make a simple version so tht I don't waste materials.
>>
File: tumblr_lx423oZwt61r048pk.gif (492KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx423oZwt61r048pk.gif
492KB, 500x233px
What would you guys say is a good material to make Skyward Link's tunic out of?
I ordered some swatches of fabrics that I thought would be appropriate and the one that stands out the most to me is cotton velvet.
Any other suggestions?

>>8968307
Honestly, making armor to fit well is always a little tricky. but what you can do is make mock ups of heavy-weight paper or craft foam (in the same size as the real thing, of course) to use as guides for the real thing.
When you're making the real thing, always cut them just a tiny big bigger so you can always cut down on size and always try them on as you go to make sure you got the size you want.
>>
>>8968373
I'm a lazy fuck but desu I'd go with gabardine and line it with interfacing to thicken it out a lil
>>
>>8968373
Yeah. It's relying on electronics and an acrylic dome. I need to find out how it will fit on my shoulders and how I can interface the electronics without burning money on Eva foam and exacto knives that I can be using later.
>>
I've seen a ton of different ways to seal bodypaint, and I really am confused on what products to use since everyone agrees on different things. I'm only going to be painting my face and neck, the rest will be armsocks. But I'm going to be in the Texas summer while wearing it, is there any way to really stop it from smearing everywhere?
>>
>>8968429
I've used the alchohol n water spritz bottles and they work wonders.
>>
>>8967598
It will probably be noticeable, so for your own sanity i'd try reironing the pleats in such a way that doesn't mean seaming ripping the entire thing to see if it helps it sit right (maybe after you make the apron to see if you can hide the mistake), failing that you may have to do some surgery to fix the skirt.

in the future give your dress form some hips
>>
>>8968432
What brand did you use? For the paint I mean.

>>8968439
That's exactly why I'm trying super hard to avoid smearing, I don't need to become another one of "those" cosplayers.

The exact color I need is from a brand called Wolfe, but I'm sure mixing ben nye powder with other brand face paint won't do much harm.
Should I get makeup setting spray, or something tougher?
>>
>>8968445
Accidentally deleted my post, but powder is w/e I just use Leichner stage powder and a kryolan fixing spray over snazaroo. You don't generally need to your face/neck to be TOO safeguarded because there's not much friction going on.
>>
>>8968429
Water activated cake make-up like Snazaroo, Ruby Red, Wolfe FX, Diamond FX, Kryolan, Chamelon, Kryvaline, TAG, and Global are all super easy to use. However, because they're water activated, they come off with water and therefore can come off with sweat. Setting powder and sealing spray (like Ben Nye's final seal) will increase longevity and prevent transfer.

Cream based paint like Ben Nye will stay longer while you're sweating, but they are a little more tricky than water based paint and they will transfer more. You set them with setting powder.

Alcohol based paints are probably the hardest to use and the most expensive, but they stay on the best. They are very hard to get off (you have to use alcohol to get them off) and I don't recommend using them on your face if you can help it. Set with powder and setting spray.
>>
Can anyone think of a way to satin-stitch an applique on an analogue sewing machine with no stitch length settings? Would doing it by hand be too messy?
>>
File: Strange_Juice_Introducing.png (938KB, 1362x768px) Image search: [Google]
Strange_Juice_Introducing.png
938KB, 1362x768px
What type of fabric should I be searching for for strange juice's cape and shoulder pieces? Any tips on how to sew it?
>>
>>8968445
Snazaroos, it's cheap and it has prime on amazon. It was a last minute decision that worked wonders.
>>
>>8968429
I use ben nye aquacake, and activate it with liqiset and set it with their setting spray and colorless powders
>>
File: 025.jpg (842KB, 3456x2370px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
842KB, 3456x2370px
cosplaying pic related
I have a HUGE burn scar that im really self conscious about running along my power back; in picture it would be between the bottom of her top and the top of her pants. How would be the best way to over it? Or Should I modify the top to cover that part of my back?
>>
>>8968489
You mean you can't adjust the length and width? Is it from 1914?
>>
>>8968641
Try applying skintone makeup over it.
>>
>>8968641
Try Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream? Apparently it can cover tattoos though I can't vouch for that myself.
>>
>>8968645
It's a really solid machine that's recent enough, but it does not have the ability to change thread width/length. I didn't think to check if it did at the time. A damn shame.
>>
I'm struggling with painting my first prop, I applied multiple coats of Modge Podge to my foam yet my spray paint still easily chips off. It's based on acryl. Anyone know what causes this? Should I do something like a layer of paint, Modge Podge, paint and so on?
>>
>>8968715
Try using PLastidip. Gives it a good solid area to bind to
>>
File: 1439868279017.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1439868279017.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
Would it be poor form to wear a Teen Titans cosplay to an Anime con? (fanime to be exact)
>>
>>8968741
No one would care
>>
>>8968715
Are you using the right formulation of MP? I always heard to use white glue, but I've never done it.
>>
>>8966402
Use Color Coat or something similar
>>
>>8968741
No one really cares these days. If they did Teen Titans is still heavily anime influenced depending on the iteration. Only time you should care about that sort of thing is when it's a franchise specific con like Blizzcon and I'm sure that still gets plenty of Harley and Deadpool.
>>
Complete amateur with no real experience looking for a new hobby and ive really wanted to get into making stuff from Eva foam for awhile.

Am I about to get in over my head or am i in for a wild ride into the /cgl/ world
>>
>>8968681
If it doesn't have zigzag (satin) stitch, then you just can't do it automatically by machine. Closest would be to manually do every stitch on the machine, which would be exceedingly tedious. Doing it by hand is also very time-consuming and difficult to have even and clean unless you're already quite good at it.

I'd recommend getting a solid $80-$140 Brother machine to do the satin stitching for you, the hours wasted/spent on trying to coax a machine that doesn't do it or by hand just isn't worth that many labor hours.
>>
>>8967788
Make a stencil or trace from actual Japanese characters, please don't try to freehand it if you don't know Japanese or Chinese. It will most definitely show if you try to "draw" Japanese letters without knowing the language.
>>
As a male, is this as far as I need to go with makeup? Or will photos still look bad without more extensive techniques/contouring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBZgKOqnPFs [Embed]
>>
File: Roxy GT.png (3KB, 197x462px) Image search: [Google]
Roxy GT.png
3KB, 197x462px
First time taking on a god-tier outfit, and I've gotten stuck on the hood, boots, and mask. For the hood, I'm using knit fabric, but I'm wondering if I could add something like interfacing to help its shape. The boots, I'm not sure if I should attempt to tackle boot covers or say fuck it and just buy the boots. In terms of the mask, I have no idea what to do.
Any advice you could give me helps a lot, thank you!
>>
>>8968839
Don't look here, go to the RPF. Armor threads here can be helpful but those guys are better.
>>
File: 0134990_PE291762_S5.jpg (410KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0134990_PE291762_S5.jpg
410KB, 2000x2000px
>>8968681
You really gotta indicate what the machine is capable of. If it can only do one straight stitch then no. In the case that it's like the IKEA sewing machine you could still manage it with a stitch like F and just feed it through the machine slowly or go around twice. Also depends on how complicated your design needs to be or if you just need to tack the edges down or you want that ropey satin finish.
>>
>>8969118

Thanks Anon! I posted just before going back to work. I'll check it out now.
>>
What sewing machines are recommended for custom embroidery? I was thinking of buying one and I'm really unsure which to bother with. Preferably something not too expensive.
>>
Any tips for getting cleavage when wearing strapless bras? I'm an A.
>>
>>8969105
Actually yeah, that's all you really need. Unless you want some dramatic results, there is no need to contour or anything of the sort. Just some good matte foundation to even out your skin and make sure you're not shinny--unless you want to look shinny--and you should be fine.
You can always go a little further and give a little extra color to your eyes with some brown eyeliner or a small amount of eye shadow, but it's not essential.
If you're worried about the outline of the pics still, just experiment. See how much product you need on your face to get the look you want on the pics. You won't know for sure until you try.

>>8969108
The boots look very simple, I think you can get away with attempting to make boot covers with some stretch fabric. Make sure it's a four way stretch, though. There are lots of tutorials on how to make boot covers out there. This one's my favorite, though:
http://pre02.deviantart.net/bc13/th/pre/f/2011/088/3/f/no_stretch_boot_cover_tutorial_by_firelilycosplay-d2o87k0.jpg
I know it says 'no stretch fabric' but use it anyway and make sure you're using a stretch stitch on your machine. The stretch fabric just gives you more room for 'mistakes.
As for the mask, it looks very simple, simple to the point where I think a well-made craft foam mask would do fine. If you want something a little more fancy, you can try your luck with a PVC fabric made one. Since the hood is gonna cover the sides of your head and back, you can just use a stretch string to hold it to your face. Don't over think this, dude. Good luck.

>>8969319
Well, you ca always go for one of those 'upbras'. I think you can wear those strapless and still have a pretty good cleavage with a bit of stuffing and a little make up to make your boob lines more apparent.
If not then, you can always buy a push up bra a cup size bigger than your own, get the 'invisible' straps and go the stuffing and make up route.
>>
File: heart eyes.gif (247KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
heart eyes.gif
247KB, 500x380px
>>8969540
Thank you so much!!
>>
>>8969540
Thanks senpai
>>
I don't normally post but I'm looking for a cat woman (Arkham knight ideally) suit, can anywhere suggest where i can look? I don't want to look like a domme but I also don't have like €500, please help ugh
>>
>>8969307
I have a brother pe770 and it's great but I don't know if you consider $600 to be expensive. Look at amazon reviews for different machines then check the ones you like on youtube to make sure it suits your needs.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 1000x563px
Reposting since nobody answered my question in the last thread.

I'm trying to make a scabbard for the master sword just to put up on my wall (I already have the sword and shield), I know how to make the scabbard itself, but what's the best way to make the golden bits?
>>
Does anyone have any references saved of Bishamon from Noragami in outfits other than her main bra outfit? It's too revealing for me but I don't really like her black suit either.
>>
>>8970360
I'd probably go with worbla.
>>
Where is a good place to buy craft foam in bulk?
>>
File: wilfred-dog.png (157KB, 336x240px) Image search: [Google]
wilfred-dog.png
157KB, 336x240px
Im thinking about doing a Wilfred cosplay, any advice??
>>
>>8970587
I would like to know this as well, preferably enough to make a sword of over 1 metre?
>>
File: Untitled.png (351KB, 486x527px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
351KB, 486x527px
>>8965221
I wanna do a blue spirit cosplay, and I have this really nice pair of black silky looking kung fu pants, and a sort of Underarmor type of long sleeve shirt (completely black, no logos or anything).

They match each other really well, would those work or is the fabric not appropriate for the character?
>>
>>8970605
Get a basic animal onesie costume pattern, find the rattiest fur fabric you can, get thick needles for your sewing machine.

That's pretty much it. I've sewn three costumes with this same basic pattern, it takes under 2 hours to make even if you're a novice.
>>
>>8970726
Didn't mean to quote anyone there, my bad.
>>
Hello everyone I was recently quoted for this costume and they wanted $580 for the entire coat nothing else is this a rip or good value?
>>
>>8970762
Everything is a rip off unless you make it yourself. Who quoted you?
>>
>>8970762
Tbh that's a pretty complex coat there. Plus nice materials won't be cheap and the pattern is custom to fit you. You're buying from a skilled worker not something mass produced in China by workers who get $2/hr.
>>
>>8970773
A page called Professional Cosplay Commissions Service.
>>
>>8970784
>Professional Cosplay Commissions Service
that's a legit quote, were it from a reputable commissioner. judging by this place's website, they look to be taobao resellers. no way a non-industrial level producer can pump out that much stock just for publicity photos.
>>
>>8970857
So would it be worth to continue with them? I don't know any commissioners.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-20-08.11.19.jpg (438KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-20-08.11.19.jpg
438KB, 2048x2048px
>>8969319
Hello yes. This is my area of expertise! I'm an A/B cup size. All I do is use duct tape (please use a better option I'm just lazy to buy proper stuff) and a bra two sizes too big. I literally tape what ever boob I can grab together to fake clevage and then contour the heck out of it. Because all the boob is being squished to create clevage you'll need a bigger push up bra to create the volume on the sides. In this particular outfit I just stuffed my top with socks. Im half ass I know. But the results speak for themself lol.
>>
>>8969108
i made her a couple years back, used stuffing in the hood. was nice and comfy and i'm pretty sure i used it as a pillow at one point after the fact, interfacing may not be strong enough to get the pointy end. i personally bought boots cause i was still very new but they aren't a difficult or complex design so you could definitely make them. for the mask, i made one from the same fabric as the dress with interfacing.
>>
>>8970982
what tape would you recommend for someone to get?
Thank you, by the way, from fellow tiny-titted lady.
>>
File: FEF_Xander_My_Room_Model.png (266KB, 464x543px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Xander_My_Room_Model.png
266KB, 464x543px
any ideas for the best way to attach the cape on the front to pic related's armour so it drapes right? any advice for what to make the circlet out would be appreciated also. clay seems like it'd be too heavy and fragile. worbla scraps maybe?
>>
>>8971266
Worbla noodles maybe but you'll need a lot of finishing and smoothing gold paint us unforgiving. Maybe plasti morph would be smoother
>>
>>8970360
Foam and plastidip. Worbla's too rough so I wouldn't suggest it.
>>
>>8970865
Email Hex Mortis or Volpin Props and see if they can do it. Hex is great and reasonable, idk if they specifically make certain things but it doesn't hurt to get a quote.
>>
>>8970587
>>8970617
I dunno about bulk, but you can buy rolls of it on Amazon. The roll is 36in x 60in.
>>
>>8971249
DO NOT USE DUCT TAPE. Get medical tape, or some kind of athletic tape meant to go on skin.
>>
>>8970773
>$580 for a custom, intricate coat with applique is a "rip off"

Are you this big a moron in every thread you post in, or did I just get lucky?
>>
What's the best way to go with swords made of foam? Metal rod inside? Worbla, or something else to make it sleek and sturdy?
>>
>>8971460
I think most people use a wooden dowel if they want to make it a little more sturdy, but plenty of people also just use gesso or some other sealer to give their foam pieces a little more stability.
>>
>>8971366
Shoo. If you make everything yourself then you know how to get the best deals on materials and everything will fit like a glove, provided you know what you're doing. A commissioner likely isn't going to account for 50% off discounts at wherever they shop from.
>>
>>8971469
Will gesso really help it survive a con?
>>
>>8971509
So youre just retarded, got it
>>
>>8971646
Get bondo, sand to perfection, then Plastidip, then your regular paint. Also if you're really worried about structure cut the flat shape out of plywood then put insulation foam on either side and shape it.
>>
Prop newbie but I wanna make Sting from the Hobbit. Is it way out of a beginner's hand to make it glow?
>>
>>8971784
You should be able to do it, I remember doing similar projects learning about circuitry in school. Check out some of Kamui's tutorials and props for inspiration and more pointed advice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HR6yDJDf6w
>>
>>8971801
Thanks a ton! I'm doing Bilbo and felt the ring alone was a bit of a cope out prop
>>
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a lycra spandex zentai suit? And if possible one you can get made for your own measurements?

There are so many places I don't know where to order from.
>>
>>8971658
Bondo, the car stuff? If you say so.

I was thinking of hot gluing a metal rod in the center. I hope that doesn't melt the foam
>>
Ehat are the best/most cost efficient/easiest to work with materials to make prop armor with? I'm talking heavy plate armor with lots of pieces and layers.
>>
Planning on Lulu for my friend's Yuna anyone know where I can find decent pictures of her embroidery? My machine is pretty good about making decent pictures into files but I can't find anything for Lulu while my friend's Yuna files are all set.
>>
>>8971900
EVA foam.
>>
>>8971900
easy and cheap method is foam-seal-spraypaint-seal. Basically any yoga mat/craft foam, seal it with a craftglue/water mix (Modge Podge), spraypaint/paint, and then seal again. It's cheap and relatively fast. And you can glue that onto sturdier materials or add wire.

However, it's still fragile. be careful of what paint and how you seal because brushing up against stuff will chip it. But it's cheaper then alt stuff so it's pros and cons man.
>>
>>8971658
What kind of Bondo? They make like a million different products
>>
File: MERLEfaceref1.jpg (6KB, 162x122px) Image search: [Google]
MERLEfaceref1.jpg
6KB, 162x122px
What would you rec for the inner/tan portion of the ears? I have fur for the back, and I know how to make them, I'm just stuck on what to make them out of. felt looks cheap and more fur seems wrong, especially since it's supposed to be skin and match own tone.
>>
>>8971953
The body filler.
>>
File: MERLEfaceref1.jpg (109KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
MERLEfaceref1.jpg
109KB, 500x376px
>>8971956
shit better pic
>>
>>8971953
Body filler. Beware, it will not be sturdy.
>>
My char's hair is this short, as is mine. Think I can get away with styling, then freeze spray? I'm having it professionally dyed.
>>
>>8971964
liquid latex with a fabric backing like elf ears?
>>
File: CObraCommanderAfterBondo.jpg (53KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
CObraCommanderAfterBondo.jpg
53KB, 900x600px
>>8971866
Bondo is just a filler and pretty common in making hard bulky props. It doesn't have to be just for cars. The hot glue will melt the foam a little bit but it won't tear through it unless you've got it to molten temps. Wood glue might be better if you're worried.
>>
>>8971964
Moleskin? Comes in fleshtones and is just a bit fuzzy. You'll have to find it in the first aid section. It's how my mom made cheap elf ears for me back in the day.
>>
File: kindred.jpg (38KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kindred.jpg
38KB, 500x338px
Making a cosplay of Kindred with my best friend, I'm doing Lamb and he's doing Wolf. We're doing it in a more of a humanised tribal version, but I can't figure out what type of wig would suit her best.

I found these two gradients:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Long-Wavy-Silver-white-purple-cosplay-party-hair-Wig-/182047351410?hash=item2a62de2272:g:GsgAAOSwZQxW3kGw
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harajuku-white-and-purple-mix-long-curly-cosplay-WIG-/351592762923?hash=item51dc8fce2b:g:I5YAAOSwcBhWXIIU
Or a pure white wig like this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mixed-Color-Anime-Cosplay-Wig-Ombre-Brown-Pink-Purple-Blue-Red-Gray-Full-Wigs-O-/371597912631?var=640609691156&hash=item5684f62a37:m:muVaK26dD34C5uoKMe2L0VQ

The wig would be styled to have beads, strings and braids in it too, to keep to the tribal theme. I'm unsure what to do with my wolfs hair but he'll be wearing a hood anyway.
>>
>>8972002
Thats a good idea anon, thanks!
>>
>>8972009
Additionally, I've no idea what to do with Lamb's torso, I've already figured out her legs up to her waist, I just don't know how to give her a graceful torso design.
>>
>>8971967
Okay, as long as the sword doesn't snap in half or something
>>
File: WVW69jEDT0YbF-aniu.jpg (144KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jEDT0YbF-aniu.jpg
144KB, 400x240px
Anyone have any recommendations on how I should paint my armor for Silas from Fire Emblem Fates?

Looking at Krylon black metallic shimmer or possible using a silver base,dusting some gun medal,and then rubbing black acrylic.
>>
File: repfo12458542711229747.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
repfo12458542711229747.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
Trying to cosplay Josuke Higashikata. I have a little more than a week to sew together his uniform, but I don't know how to sew. I have friends that do, so I should be fine, but I don't have an exact pattern for his top, and I have no idea how to do the flaps. Help?
>>
>>8972182
Simplicity Matrix coat pattern or the McCall Civil War uniform should be a good base
>>
>>8972182
> I have a little more than a week to sew together his uniform
You mean your poor friend(s) who ends up with the task will have to bust it out in a week & figure out the collar/lapel patterning for you. You can go with a commercial pattern like >>8972197 suggested and modify it. Buy pants to match from a thrift store.
>>
>>8972239
To be honest, they only really have time to explain my sewing machine to me, and everything else is my work.
>>
does anyone have advice on how to scale down a pattern?
>>
>>8972090
My friend did this and it shittered
>>
File: il_570xN.646153420_5pov.jpg (102KB, 570x429px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.646153420_5pov.jpg
102KB, 570x429px
Hoping to make the book of the dead from the mummy. On her on Evie won't stand out But curious what would be best material?
>>
>>8972607
Laser cut balsa would be so titties for that
>>
File: TheEarl.png (19KB, 100x263px) Image search: [Google]
TheEarl.png
19KB, 100x263px
I was considering some ambitious Lemongrab cosplay this October. I can't figure out how to make his head shape though. Any ideas?
>>
File: dervfld1.gif (10KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
dervfld1.gif
10KB, 460x260px
>>8972657
Some would say chicken wire and paper mache, but I think that'd be pretty heavy. I'd say clever geometry and yellow posterboard.
>>
>>8972618

I would second this.

Just layered lasercut balsa wood.

A question for myself tough.

What kinds of embroidery is there out there? I want to make myself a neat dice pouch, and i want to make it fancy. Is embroidery the best way or are there other techniques for putting patterns on pouches (no colouring, it has to look really good and be permanent).
>>
Need help finding this skirt for Lisa.
>>
>>8972871
There are many different applique techniques. Satin stitch, heat and bond, straight stitch, reverse applique. it all depends on the look you are going for.
>>
>>8972971
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=short+purple+slit+skirt
>>
File: fuck you.png (2MB, 1540x605px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
2MB, 1540x605px
>>8973142
You think I didn't do that? I ask because everything I see is too long or the wrong style.
>>
>>8973208
You're probably gonna have to modify it. There's an extremely low chance you'll find exactly the cosplay item you're looking for in a mass produced garment.
>>
File: 6-shirt-black-fitted-seams2.jpg (539KB, 750x866px) Image search: [Google]
6-shirt-black-fitted-seams2.jpg
539KB, 750x866px
>>8972009
>>8972022
I think a lacefront could work really well, and it would give you the pushed-up, slicked-back look that Lamb has going for her. Just get a white one and sharpie dye the ends purple, trying to find a premade wig for gradients isn't the easiest of tasks.

For Lamb's torso, you could work with some fitted-bodice type of blouse. This is a weak example, but it is a flattering and slimming type of cut. If you tried something sleeveless, it could probably work within your theme.
>>
>>8973135
Tell him to get a job
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (99KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
99KB, 1280x960px
I'm not good with makeup.

Anyone know what I should use to draw Dragon's tattoos?
>>
>>8973300
He tried that already if you bothered to read it.
>>
>>8973303
If you want to make it look like a real tattoo, liquid eyeliner with powder on top has always worked for me. If you just want marks on your face, some bodypaint should work.
>>
>>8972009
I'm doing the same and I was looking at this one, though it'd need to be dyed. Maybe you can consider it too.

http://www.wigisfashion.com/collections/white-lace-front-wigs/products/lf741c
>>
>>8973311
Not that anon, but you never said anything about a job. All you said was he couldn't get any money, which is incredibly ambiguous. That could mean he asked his parents and they said no, it could mean he tried to mow lawns for cash, it could mean a ton of things.
>>
File: haiiir.jpg (102KB, 716x955px) Image search: [Google]
haiiir.jpg
102KB, 716x955px
>>8973312
>>8973303
Cool thanks

Anyone have any advice on hair.

I have no idea how to deal with long hair I've been growing it out for the past couple of months, and I can barely control it.
>>
>>8973311
>>8973135
Tell him to get a job. If he's desperate, there are plenty of retail/labor jobs that require no skill and pay minimum wage, but money is money if that's what he needs
>>
>>8973311
Maybe you should read it because it said nothing about a job.
He should prioritize getting money before going to a pony convention
>>
>>8973135
Is this some kind of jew scam
>>
>>8973318
>>8973287
I have no idea how to apply lacefront wigs, would they be necessary if I'm wearing the mask all con? That blouse seems like a good idea, thank you, although I've no clue how to tribalise it, I want something graceful but something tribal too to fit with my Wolf. i'll look into blouses though.
>>
>>8973392
You need a lace front wig with a widow's peak and you need to cut and style it. I'd suggest this one. https://arda-wigs.com/shop/virginia-classic/
>>
>>8973429

Nah I have a widows peak if I pull my hair back enough. I just can't do it yet without holding it with both hands because for some reason my hair keeps coming back to the front, maybe it's not long enough yet to do without some gel or something..

I was talking more prep/products.

The most I do now is use conditioner. I don't have any experience with hair products aside from shampoo/conditioner.

Also, I don't want to use a wig when I don't need one! I know my hair isn't super long like Dragon's but it's good enough. And the next con I go to is in another month so that's more time for some good growth
>>
>>8973460
Go to the hair thread.
>>
>>8973460
Your natural hair won't be able to keep those spikes all day and it's be easier for you to just get a wig and style it ahead of time, but it's your costume and I don't care enough to give you the typical seagull rant on wig use.
http://cosplaytutorial.com/list.php#WigsHairSpiking
>>
>>8973311
>being this sassy about wanting anons to shill out money for some lazy fuck

tell him to get his fucking priorities straight, conventions are a hobby. If you want it badly enough, fund it yourself

fucking bronies
>>
>>8972717
Not a bad idea, thanks. I have plenty of time to get it right too.
>>
>>8973312
>liquid eyeliner
Similar ordeal, but the tattoo I want is bigger. Any recommendations for a brand of body paint? Water resistant and all that.
>>
File: pasteondesktopandlookateveryday.png (40KB, 417x173px) Image search: [Google]
pasteondesktopandlookateveryday.png
40KB, 417x173px
Anon, you're my only hope.

This happened yesterday, and to be honest, I'm pretty excited so I decided to go for it, but I need to know: Is this something possible for a beginner? I'm just now learning to sew
>>
>>8973303
You can use temporary tattoo printer paper. A jinx cosplayer turned me to it and it comes out pretty nice.
>>
>>8973659
Kryolan and Ben Nye are the leading brands.
>>8973666
This is an intermediate project, I'd say, but if you're determined you could maybe make it work, but you'd need to give yourself extra time and materials to learn and practice with. Some specific advice from a friend with more knowledge would also be helpful, as you'd need to learn about sewing basics, seaming different fabrics together (if they're not the same type of fabric there can be tension issues that cause puckering and broken threads), using interfacing, collar construction, armor construct, glove construction, garment shaping...
>>
>>8973659
You're cosplaying Michiko too?

I've used Sharpie before and had no issues, but Sharpie tattoos tend to be obvious, plus they fade and will definitely do so in water.

Ben Nye is the recommended body paint for tattoos iirc, and there's a waterproof sealer.

I was going to try out a waterproof black henna marker but it's still in the mail so I can't make any real recommendations yet.
>>
>>8973659
Wolfe FX, Diamond FX, Mehron Paradise, Kryolan Aquacolor, Diips, Proaiir. Diips and Proaiir are both water proof, and you can look into other alcohol activated paints for more longevity.
>>
>>8973691
Holy shit, do not use anything that says black henna. That stuff can scar your skin. If you want something that will stain and look dark look into jagua.
>>
>>8973689

I have lots of determination and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. I also have no friends, but I do have the internet.
>>
>>8973689
>>8973692
Thanks.

>>8973691
Yes I am, and I used a sharpie before and it turned out terrible.
>>
>>8973693
Sorry, I should have specified the marker I ordered isn't actual black henna, it's an "FDA approved safe alternative" alcohol-based special effects body paint in marker form.
>>
>>8973693
>>8973703

You could always use normal henna, but its not black, it's more of a deep brown/red?
>>
>>8971232
Thank you! This really helps!
>>
File: medusa_ZHS1u24qqvo1_1280.png (458KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
medusa_ZHS1u24qqvo1_1280.png
458KB, 600x468px
Any ideas on how to make a snake tail? I assume it would involve assembling the "Pieces" somehow, but I'm a complete loss about where to start.
>>
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but I was looking for some advice on photographers. I've done a good amount of cosplay in the past but I've never gotten good, professional quality pictures taken of them. My question is, how do I pick out a photographer? What's the general protocol, do's and don'ts of working with one? If it makes any difference, I live around Los Angeles.
>>
File: Ghirahim_Hyrule_Warriors.png (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Ghirahim_Hyrule_Warriors.png
4MB, 3000x3000px
I'm wondering about how to go about getting a certain skintone. Something grayish, but not full on gray, just skin tinted gray. Thinking about doing Ghirahim from Legend of Zelda for reference.

Bodypaint would probably not be worth it, especially when I want to tint my skin more than paint it, but how would a sheer bodysuit in the right tint look? Would it be too obvious it's mesh in person, or does it give the illusion of skin without close inspection? Would I be able to use makeup on my face and still make the neckline seamless, or would lighting and other things alter the look of the mesh against the makeup? I'm pretty new to cosplay but I've been interested in learning.
>>
I'm kind of stuck on how to do his jewelry while making it look at least kind of like part of a set. (also just in general)

I'm planning on making the arm things from craft foam covered in golden vinyl wrap so I was thinking of making the earrings the same way and then just using spirit gum or s/t to attach them and then maybe clay for the golden necklace and wrapping that too? Any better options for that stuff? And any recommendations for the other necklace? His golden necklace also has a weird thing on it, for reference.
>>
>>8967871
how big is the hole and is it on a spot that might bend or flex?

>>8968302
google. Good on you for not making a new thread though.

>>8967381
I just sifted through over twenty minutes of videos on a material I will probably never use to bring you this answer. Short answer, no.
It seems like the bonded area makes the fabric a little stiffer, but not "really stiff". Granted I got this answer by watching usage tutorials and carefully watching the people pick up the piece when they were done and looking to see how the fabric moved, so try it out for yourself and take my answer with a grain of salt.

>>8971249
>>8971307
I've heard of people using bondage tape. It sticks to itself but not skin/hair. Definitely safer than duct tape.

>>8971281
Is Volpin doing fabric now?
>>
>>8974271

Aforementioned weird thing and more jewelry references.
>>
>>8970982
I tried this this morning and it worked perfectly!
>>
File: Heath (1).png (868KB, 644x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Heath (1).png
868KB, 644x1193px
I'm cosplaying pic related, and I'm unsure how to proceed for the armor "belts" he has around his waist. Should I just heatform foam around myself (or a tape dummy of my midsection) ? I've tried looking at historical armor pieces for inspiration but I haven't seen anything similar.

I'm also conflicted on how to do the greaves, since the ones I've seen all seem to be open at the back, and his are in one piece that shields the whole leg. Is foam flexible enough to just slide my foot in ?
>>
>>8973754

Either you make it a long ass tube of some sort, or think clever and make a skirt that looks as if you were a coiled snake. Depends on what you want a photoshoot or a cosplay you can walk around in..
>>
>>8973139

Oh thank will check these out. I want to make a pouch, most likely out of velvet, or would that be a horrible material choice.
>>
>>8973973
Look at the Homestuck thread, they have links to tutorials about how to make arms socks. Use those for your arms, get tights for your legs, and find matching paint for your face.
>>
File: FEF_Leo_My_Room_Model.png (227KB, 349x543px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Leo_My_Room_Model.png
227KB, 349x543px
Having trouble finding the right color wig for leo
could anyone give me a suggestion?
>>
>>8974275
I know Volpin does cloth internally, not sure about commissions.
Hex definitely does though
>>
File: FEF_Elise_My_Room_Model.png (266KB, 519x561px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Elise_My_Room_Model.png
266KB, 519x561px
I have a bunch of questions regarding Elise's corset thing.
Is it armor (made with craft foam) or leather (made with pleather/vinyl)?
How should I approach doing the hearts on it?
>>
If I bought something from a seller who specifically stated "I'm not responsible for lost packages" but is overseas and I didn't get tracking, would I still be able to file a claim via PayPal if it doesn't arrive? Or am I fucked?
>>
I would like some fabric suggestions for Saitama's hero suit. Despite what a lot of people use, I don't believe that the suit is made out of spandex.

From what I can tell I'm looking for some sort of matte fabric with a slight stretch, probably a cotton blend with anywhere from 2% to a max of 5% of lycra or spandex(but probably not that high because it wouldn't be something like jersey either) but I have no idea what such a thing would be called (I've scoured google but I've found nothing useful).

I've thought about the things that coveralls/jumpsuits are made out of but poplin apparently wrinkles like a bitch so I don't think that's it, and twill is out due to the weave so I'm out of ideas.
>>
File: please save my soul.jpg (263KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
please save my soul.jpg
263KB, 500x500px
Seagulls, have any of you ever done Yowamushi Pedal before? My friend and I are going as Aoyagi and Teshima as 3rd years, and I have some questions.

1) I know that you're not supposed to wear underwear under the shorts, but I don't think I'd be completely comfortable going no-pan all day. Can you recommend anything I can wear under them that won't give me a weird visible panty/other line?

2) I've never crossplayed before, are binders flat enough to not show lines under the jersey? If not, is there something else I could do?

3) Are there any buyable road bike shoes out there that don't look like shit? Wearing tennis shoes would just be half-assed.
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 332x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 332x415px
Reposting from the now possible dying wig thread.

Recommended wig for her?

Thought about using Arda because their wigs are so thick, but nothing really matches. Unless I curl one of their straight ones.

The only wig that I found that's close to the type of curl I want is white, so Id have to dye it.
>>
>>8975027
if you dye the wig the curls will go out, just try to curl a brown one it would be easier
>>
>>8975007
It doesn't matter what the seller claims. You can file a PayPal claim under Item Not Received and WIN because the seller will fail to provide a tracking number.

Now, whether or not you'll be blacklisted by the seller and banned from ever buying from them again is another story.

>>8975012
Look for a cotton/spandex blend fabric or a polyester that is thick? It might fall under names like interlock, ponte, or "athletic", but it will depend on the manufacturer. I personally want to try jumbo matte spandex from Cosplay Fabrics just to see how it goes. Their regular spandex line is too thin for Saitama as attested by people who bought the fabric and tried to make a suit out of it.

Poplin w/spandex blends and twill will generally be too stiff or thin to work properly.
>>
>>8974271
For the bracelets you can use car shrink wrap over thicker foam. For the beads you have to find or make them.

http://kaypikefashion.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Metallics-SOLVED-FOREVER-464151191
>>
>>8975007
it would be an extremely dick move but nothing would technically stop you

>>8974331
the whole outfit looks like a history clusterfuck, I guess your heat-foam idea would work with the belts. for the greaves just do long boots (skintight boot tutorial with shit attached to it maybe?) with the knee parts added to it.

>>8973973
as others have said, armsocks and tights plus bodypaint. should be pretty easy to make the neckline work with the cape/hood but please wear a tank top of some sort under that cape

>>8975016
try underwear meant to go under body tight dresses/skirts, that has no seams.
>>
>>8975102
>>8975146
I felt bad so I asked her if I could pay a bit more for tracking at least. I really want the item and I don't want either of us to go through shit if it gets lost
>>
File: Yusuke_transform.jpg (26KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke_transform.jpg
26KB, 638x480px
Any place I can find a wig that looks similar to this hair style? I'm not good at styling wigs myself, so I can't just buy a long one and make it look like it.
>>
heyo, I'm just curious, but is there a product that makes all of my hair the same color? like blends it together? i have natural highlights/lowlights and I don't really like them.
>>
>>8975223
yes its called hair dye
>>
>>8975016
Bike shoes on a bitch and a half to walk in
>>
>>8974994
looks like her armor is made of leather, hence the stitching
>>
>>8975246
I figured there was a particular product. I don't want to change my natural medium hair color, just get rid of the bright strips and dark strips so it's all the same, but I guess dye is the only option?
>>
File: Kabuto_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg (161KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kabuto_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg
161KB, 1366x768px
So I'm looking to replace the undersuit of a Kamen Rider Kabuto suit I got with something more comfortable. The current suit is made of pleather which i don't like the feel even though I have under armor on when i use it. Any suggestions on what fabrics I should look for? It has to be durable so the chestplate does not rip it.
>>
>>8975247
My plan was to take off the clips for most/all of the day.
>>
>>8975102

This will help me a lot, thanks for the suggestions!
>>
Is it okay to order from Cosplayfu?

I know that if I buy everything I'm a major pleb, and the site seems kinda expensive, but I'd get everything at once, and they seem to offer free shipping to everywhere.
>>
File: orl.jpg (46KB, 464x545px) Image search: [Google]
orl.jpg
46KB, 464x545px
Skinnyfat fag here.

What can I do to bind my belly fat for cosplay? I tried one of those spandex slimming garments but they don't have much effect.

Would wearing a corset underneath work?
>>
File: 1380574507738.jpg (274KB, 2336x3246px) Image search: [Google]
1380574507738.jpg
274KB, 2336x3246px
>>8976328

>>>/fit/17018018

Believe in the me that believes in you
>>
>>8976338
I am working on dieting/exercise, but that isn't going to help in the short term for cons coming up soon.
>>
File: 1442878772311.jpg (166KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1442878772311.jpg
166KB, 627x885px
>>8976341
Your problem isn't just that you're chubby, it's also that you have no chest and wide hips. No amount of strapping your guts down is gonna make it look good. I think you're hosed for this season senpai.

pls obtain pissening bench numbers
>>
Anyone ever had your mom or other female relative try to get into lolita?

The other day I caught my mom searching on eBay for lolita dresses and I gently guided her to MLD since it's easy to use. I thought she was going to buy me a dress for my birthday or something but then my brother told me that she told him that she wanted to start wearing the fashion because it was so cute and it could be something we do together.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't know if I want to bring her to meet ups with me but we could at least dress up to go out and be cute together. I think it would be kind of weird to bring your mom to hangout with other 20-something year olds.
>>
>>8976328

Underworks.com. If they don't slim you, seek help because your fat is made of concrete.
>>
Trying to cut off the heels of a pair of shoes, and I hit a long metal nail going down through the plastic. Is there a way I can cut/file/remove the nail without tearing apart the whole shoe?
>>
>>8976383
I want to rub my face against Mutsu's abs
>>
>>8976628
hacksaw/file/oscillating tool/dremel
whatever dad has handy in his toolbox

cut til flush, sand as needed
>>
>>8976631
who doesn't

god damn
>>
>>8976634
Which dremel bit is good for this? none of mine did much of anything, unfortunately.
>>
>>8976641
Oh shit senpai

If that was a hardened nail you just broke all your bits

use a zip next next time senpai
>>
>>8976641
you're going to need a cutoff wheel

like >>8976643 alludes to you need something that's stronger than whatever you're trying to cut. whatever is the weaker of the two will be ground away.
>>
>>8976651
Thanks, anon!
>>
This is my first time cosplaying out of state.
Does anyone have tips on getting your costume over there?
Do you mail it, or take it with on the plane?
>>
>>8976803
deets. Why wouldn't you take it one the plane
>>
>>8976806
Because it's (EVA foam) armor and can't stuff it on as a carry on.
>>
>>8975203
you may want to mildly shrink it for the sake of reality. Google fu is failing me, but there are several longer length wigs that are white/blonde in color that will work here.

>>8975378
sounds like you'll want to add a layer of backing to the chestplate itself. Something softer like maybe foam or some kind of fabric.

>>8976811
get there a day or 2 early and make the props from scratch there... or dissassemble costume into pieces that can be reassembled on arrival. As far as actual props such as metal replica weapons, don't bother even trying to take them on planes, you're just asking for headaches.

I've not personally dabbled with flying, but if you can make most of the pieces and keep them in small, packageable pieces, you should have minimal problems with reassembly once you're at your destination. Just leave a bit of extra time because you could have complications.

Alternatively, stay local.
>>
File: P4Arena_Aigis_22A.png (71KB, 186x384px) Image search: [Google]
P4Arena_Aigis_22A.png
71KB, 186x384px
What's the best material for the gold parts? Worbla is pretty cheap, but I read you have to sand it a lot for it to be pretty. I need it to be very shiny and plastic-like.
>>
>>8976929
you could try black worbla or thibra?

a coat of plastidip might also help get that smooth effect
>>
>>8976929
Gold metallic vinyl over Wonderflex.
>>
File: honeytxt_large.jpg (44KB, 321x480px) Image search: [Google]
honeytxt_large.jpg
44KB, 321x480px
does anyone know of any stores that sell any styles like the lockshop mermaid with the skin top? i love this style but i don't want to give them my money seeing as their quality is all over the place.
>>
File: 24-5164-SkuImage.jpg (337KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
24-5164-SkuImage.jpg
337KB, 1500x2000px
>>8976578
>Goes over the balls

These things aren't going to strangle my nuts, are they?
>>
>>8976936
Is the black worbla easier to work with than Worbla?
>>
File: Thanquol-Boneripper-Art.jpg (161KB, 965x609px) Image search: [Google]
Thanquol-Boneripper-Art.jpg
161KB, 965x609px
Related to the horns question at the start of the thread.

I'm making a skaven grey seer cosplay (pic related), and managed to bag a pair of actual curled ram horns. Question, how do I attach them to the head? They're hollow, but still have some weight to them, so I can't just glue them to a headband or the head itself.

Thinking of maybe drilling holes in the ends, putting a metal rod with nuts in to secure them, then putting the base inside the head so the horns jut out. But I still can't figure out how to attach them to my head, as they're too heavy to just hang out the back of the mask.

Any ideas?
>>
>>8977258
Best bet is to make a mold and cast them in a lighter material. By the sounds of it most of the weight is the horns which means they'll constantly pull up your mask unless you add a counterweight to the front, but that only adds weight which will get uncomfortable after a while.

>>8976936
>>8977128
In a nutshell, the two work and act the same way, however black will hold small details better and remain smoother than regular worbla.
That being said, even black still has a texture that you'll either need to sand out or fill out.
Here's the official page that does a good job with the comparison and description
http://www.worbla.com/?page_id=5319

Plastidip isn't a bad choice, but it peels off easily and can't be sanded. Look into Rustoleum's automotive filler primer. It's a spray paint that will fill in minor divots and can be sanded smooth then reapplied after curing as needed because it's a spray paint.
It's been about a year since I've used it, but iirc it's difficult to find it at home improvement stores and walmart so you need to go to an auto parts store.
>>
>>8977122
Yes they are. And they are meant to. You want to look like a ken doll when wearing tight costumes as no one wants to see the outline of your dick
>>
>>8975146
Thanks ! And yeah, it's like the chara designer mashed all kind of historical stuff in one picture. I made an inspiration folder, and nearly all my pictures are either larp stuff or from museums.
>>
>Boyfriend wants to dress up but not as brolita or ouji
I am at a loss at what to tell him, as he has never shown any kind of initiative to dress up when I wear my coords. Do any of you have any normie-ish ideas for male outfits that would match up well with classic coords? Such as would business casual or semi formal work or would we have to wind the clock back all the way to dandy sleeve ruffles?
>>
>>8977978

Not classic, but is this what you were getting at otherwise?
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
anyone know of a pattern I can use to make a hat like this? is it just a normal beret pattern but with a wider rectangular piece?
>>
What's a good way to make cheap wigs less shiny?
>>
>>8977596
No, dude. You're supposed to have a subtle, non-penis-shaped bulge, or you just look like a girl.

I used a dance belt with an athletic cup inside.
>>
>>8967682
It looks like they lined it with foam on the inside and vinyl over. Whether it was is foam incased within a full vinyl cover or the vinyl is just folded around the edges to the inside I wouldn't know. Both work fine.

If you're trying to make them I'd suggest you use a stiff interfacing rather than craft foam because it'll help them look less bulky and thick.

Did that help at all? If not could you clarify what you need help with, I got a bit confused.
>>
How long do Arda wigs usually take to ship? I'm willing to wait a while, but I'm just curious. And yes, I checked to make sure the specific wig was in stock before I ordered it.
>>
>>8978372
>>
>>8978481
"Processing time BEFORE SHIPMENT is 1-3 business days. Arda does NOT operate on weekends.
Please use the shipping calculator to see available shipping methods." -the site

I think it took mine a week to get to me? Been awhile since I ordered from them but it didn't take long at all.
>>
>>8978497
so do I just threateningly show the wig and iron that I have a container of talc that I'm not afraid to use?

But seriously though, do I rinse the wig before ironing? Do I put the talcum powder on the wig before ironing to keep it dry or after for another reason?
>>
>>8978497
Thanks. I'll give it a try. Five days! Wow.

The wig is pretty flimsy (I couldn't find a better one in purple-pink layers) so I wanna be careful with it.
>>
What's everything I need for nanchatte seifuku?

cardigan, blouse, bow, skirt, socks, shoes

and i can just order all that stuff from taobao?
>>
File: 1454741984730.jpg (142KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454741984730.jpg
142KB, 500x750px
>>8978807
i literally just want to copy everything she has
>>
File: 2016-04-25 21.11.00.jpg (78KB, 221x397px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-25 21.11.00.jpg
78KB, 221x397px
What fabric would you suggest for Kida's clothing?
I'm not too confident with choosing fabric, and since I was thinking of just a plain cotton I wanted to check if a different material would look better
>>
>>8978516
Yes. You have to strike fear into your wig. While it's under your roof, it has to cut out all that shinny bullshit.

Okay so after your wig has dried, you coat it in the talc and then apply the heat for styling. Make sure you don't squeeze the water out of the wig, just let it drip dry for a little bit and then set it on a towel and continue dying it there.
>>
>>8979030
*drying
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 800x534px
So I got super lucky and found the actual(authentic) canada goose parka Wentworth Miller wore as Captain Cold on the Flash tv show.

Any tips on how to style the fur hood?thedemos Ive found only talk about how to add fur to things.
>>
Complete newbie here, sorry if I'm out of place.

I wanted to try and make this outfit from scratch as a sort of first-cosplay-first-sewing project. It'll obviously turn out pretty bad since I have no experience but I wanted to try just to practice. Any tips? What type of fabric should I be using? How much should I buy to compensate mistakes? I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make it look like a whole, one piece dress, especially the waist/bow/open leg skirt part.

Is it too ambitious? Should I stick to simpler things as of yet? Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>8979134
Looks like velvet. It will be tough to pattern draft for a newbie, and velvet can be a bitch to sew with. Stick to simpler for now. Work up to this. Learn how to do things such as puff sleeves, and etch/ paint patterns onto velvet, work with velvet, etc, and draft your own paterns.
>>
>>8978919
Look at Joanns Linen Look if you have a a Joann. Good quality and texture. Plain cotton could mean quilt cotton which always looks cheap and ugly.
>>
>>8979134
>Any tips?
Make a shirt, skirt, then dress, and a jacket, out of plain cotton fabrics, then polyester, then knits first. Come back to this costume in 1-2 years at minimum.

>What type of fabric should I be using?
Stretch velvet, velveteen, or velour may work.

>How much should I buy to compensate mistakes?
Buy double the amount you need if you're pretty sure you'll trash the first draft.

>Is it too ambitious?
For a first cosplay for someone with little to no sewing experience, yes. If you are having friends and relatives hold your hand through this, I hope you pay them later for their time and labor.

>Should I stick to simpler things as of yet?
Yes.
>>
>>8967598
I think your body is a diffrent shape to the mannequin, and there isn't enough volume in the back of the skirt for it to sit with the pleats closed.
>>
>>8970982
>>8971249
try the silicone stick on bras.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqXhmqntfI

Also look at some tuts for drag.
>>
>>8973659
why not get temporary tattoos printed?
>>
>>8977119
You can quite easily do this style by curling your own wig. Just be sure to put the rollers in vertically and the hair all facing the same way and it'll brush into curls.
Depending where you're from there is a possibility You can buy a wig, and I'll curl it on commision for you. Reply with a throwaway email if you're interested.
>>
I have no idea if this is the proper place to ask, but here goes.

Long story short, I tried to bite more than I could chew and basically had to scrap most of my costume. What is the best site (good quality and around 100€) for commissions? I live in Europe so naturally they should ship here.
>>
>>8979901
commission of..?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 625x700px
Does this look more like a circle or rectangle skirt?
>>
>>8979976
Circle skirt where the inner circle is bigger than the waist and gathered like a rectangle skirt perhaps?
>>
Any recommendations for online fabric stores? I'm looking to get some nice quality satin or charmeuse and I'd rather not pay out the ass for it or wait forever for it to show up.
>>
I'm putting together an outfit for a character from Sunset Overdrive. I'm trying to make a gun that looks like the Dirty Harry, but I'm mostly trying to get an outfit right. Such as the character we see on the box art. What would I need?
>>
>>8980155
Since this is an image board, its always nice to post an image so people don't have to look it up themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1280x720px
>>8980160
Whoops.>>8980160
>>
>>8980171
Black t-shirt with designs, khaki or camel pants (you'll have to weather them), blue vest (decide if you want it to be denim or not) black fingerless glove, muslin hand wrap, green knee pads, red belt, crazy buckle, bike chain. What part do you need help with?
>>
anyone know where i can buy a cheap version of these just for show?
>>
>>8980217
Try thrift stores? Otherwise some place like Smart and Final that has disposable serving dishes.
>>
>>8980184
Mainly I'm trying to make it my own character. I was thinking a shirt that had "Booty had me like" and add in my own flair, but I don't know where to look.
>>
>>8980265
Have you never even heard of google before?
Search for "booty had me like shirt"
None of them interest you?
Search for "custom shirts"
>>
File: 20160426_160332.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160426_160332.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Got this printed from Spoonflower, and it's obviously not aligned. I ordered a swatch and it looked great. The entire 3 yards of fabric has this. Will I be able to get my money back, or a refund? I got this rush shipped to me and had to pay another $25 in duties, too.
>>
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
I'm going to my first anime convention with my friends in a couple of months. However, since I am not into anime, I am going to cosplay as trout mask replica. I don't think this has been done yet. I have the mask and a blue shirt with an awful blue tie, but I have no idea where I would even begin to search for the awful green jacket or that strange hat. If I were to do online shopping before scouring thrift stores, what kind of term should I type in to look for a hat similar to pic related?
>>
>>8980127
Country?
>>
File: DJSona-Wallpaper-Kinetic.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DJSona-Wallpaper-Kinetic.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
i want to do DJ sona but i want to actually be good. i'm having a friend help me with her helmet but i've never done LEDs before. i tried looking up some stuff on google and youtube and i looked at that one guy's daft punk helmet build log and nothing really made sense. pls help i'm so lost
>>
>>8980612
check out zaphy cosplay
>>
>>8980298
Did you design the print?
If so did you offset it and check the repeat?
Did you check the preview for the size you ordered?
If you checked those things then contact them about it.
>>
>>8980612
M8 we can't teach you electrical engineering over 4chan
>>
File: A_ko.jpg (41KB, 332x365px) Image search: [Google]
A_ko.jpg
41KB, 332x365px
Any one got advice on how to achieve the 90s poof hair of anime? I'm putting together a quick project A ko cosplay but I really want the wig to look nice, and accurate to the feel of the anime. I as already thinking of adding some wefts to a regular just past shoulder length red wig, but I'm not sure how else to really get the right looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x399px
Want to cosplay Kurumi Kumamakura (pic related).

Do you think Arda's Chibi would work? I would take the ponytails out and readjust them so that they fell forward (probably use a bunch of hair bands and possibly a clear clip to get the tails to stick up).

If not, any other suggestions for how to get her nonsensical do down?
>>
>>8980665
Yes, this is a perfect use of an Arda Chibi. the new ones are way better and they aren't baggy in the back like the old ones, as long as you can fit the small size (21"). I have an enormous head but short hair and the small size fits just fine. I'd say this is exactly what you want.
>>
>>8980630
Try teasing the under layers of the wig for a little lift. Other than that, adding more 'hair' to a wig is more often than not the main way to giving it more volume. Plus, you'll have more fibers to work with when you're styling.
>>
>>8980402
USA, sorry I forgot to add that
>>
>>8980665
That's the dumbest pair of ponytails I've ever seen
>>
Anyone ever had boot heels shortened? I figure I can get it done at a shoe repair place and probably only 1" at max before it throws off the shoe balance.
>>
>>8980619
Yes to all of those, I would have noticed if it looked weird on the preview. I can't really find any info on getting a refund/credit whatever anywhere, so I'm afraid they won't give me one. I'm also pretty mad about having to pay the rush shipping and duties ($30-something for rush shipping because I need this stupid fabric before mid-May and $25 respectively) AGAIN. Does anyone have any experience getting their money back?
>>
File: giorgio-baroni-star-wars-vader.jpg (61KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
giorgio-baroni-star-wars-vader.jpg
61KB, 750x1000px
Looking to cosplay as Nazi Darth Vader.

I already have a vader helmet, cape, all that straight up vader stuff I need.

What I need to get is the Nazi stuff. Was thinking of wearing a uniform or clothing that holds a striking resemblance to SS, Luftwaffe General Officer, or Kriegsmarine Captain uniforms, my helmet, and cape. Yes I plan on wearing a visor cap on top of the helmet.

The issue here is that I want to do this for cheap. I don't so much need help building the costume as I do with sources for the things I need. So besides thrift shops and the attic, where's a good place to get stuff that at least looks like nazi uniforms for cheap?
>>
Are there any hardware stores that carry thin pvc pipe? All the hardware stores near me only carry 1/2" at the smallest, but after a bit of experimentation, it turned out to be far heavier than is convenient (making wings, which, due to being attached to my arms, the "bone" of which cannot be too heavy").

The only places that seem to carry smaller sizes are online. Are there any hardware stores that carry smaller sizes, and if not, what's a good online store with fast delivery options and decent quality? Also, would 1/4" be too easily broken if bumped into?
>>
>>8980612
>>8980628
tl;dr though, you need LEDs, resistors, a board, a switch (the same concept as the ones on your walls), and a power source. Switch turns everything on and off. Power source is the power source. Resistors make sure too much power doesn't go to the bulbs and kill them, LED packaging will state what resistor you need. The board is essentially a computer that says which lights turn on when. Everything linked together correctly is a circuit.

This part is a little more nuanced. Batteries and bulbs have a plus and a minus end. When wired, positive goes to positive and negative goes to negative. You can commission people to program boards for you.

This part is the "we can't teach you electrical engineering over 4chan" portion. Series versus Parallel. Try not to run your circuits in series because if one bulb goes out everything stops working. Parallel circuits use more power and are a bit more tedious to wire, but if one bulb goes bad, only that bulb goes out. You can mix and match. Make a group run in series, make multiple groups run parallel.

When looking at a big project like DJ Sona, it's a lot to take in, and lighting is the most tedious work imaginable.
That being said, start small. Really small. Like one bulb, a battery, a switch, and a resistor small. If you can get that to work, all you're doing is that a few hundred times.
On paper it sounds really difficult, but once you start doing it you'll get the hang of it. Best part is LEDs are mostly idiot proof as in if you don't wire things correctly (and don't use a car battery or a wall outlet to power the tiny bulbs) it will just not work instead of burning your house down.
>>
>>8981008
as far as pieces "that hold a striking resemblance" you would have to get reenactment pieces which don't come cheap. For military garb, try military surplus stores.

>>8981095
it wouldn't hurt to go to the store and see if they will custom order some for you. As for strength, as long as you aren't smacking it around like an eight year old sword fighting it'll be fine.
>>
>>8978497
Where do I get one cup of fabric softener? The store said I had to buy loads of it!!

And how much water do I use??
>>
>>8981397
Ya, I've been able to find some stuff for relatively cheap, but between the visor cap and coat plus all of the Galactic Empire livery what I've found so far totals at over $180, almost 190. Which is a billion times better than what I was expecting but still the better part of two week's worth of work. Hoping for some luck at local thrift shops.
>>
>>8981499
>Where do I get one cup of fabric softener?
Ask your mother
>The store said I had to buy loads of it!!
Have you never went shopping for laundry detergents & related items for yourself?
>>
What make up should I use to try and do my whole face white? I need it for a cosplay for my next con
I tried ben nye but I couldnt get it to be completely smooth
>>
>>8978497
Out of curiosity, anybody know the science behind this?
>>
>>8981926
What did you use to apply the Ben Nye? I made my face white for a clown thing and had no issue with application. I used a beauty blender.
>>
>>8982306
M8...
The strands get coated in residue from the fabric softener and talcum powder which make it matte. Like a setting powder for makeup...
>>
I want to buy pic-related from Zentai-Zentai, but as I'm a noob to zentai suits and import shopping in general, I was looking for advice. I've got a load of questions but I'll try to keep them concise:

Is Zentai-Zentai a good retailer? Are there better? (specifically, for simple Asuka plugsuits)

Fitting for Zentai suits- I have my body measurements, is it better to send exact measures, or shorter or lesser?

I'm doing the Shinji-in-Asuka's-plugsuit cosplay from episode 8, how should I handle the crotch? I've heard of crotch gaffes, any site in particular to find good (comfy, non-protrusive) ones?
>>
>>8981499
bruh. I don't think 10 year olds belong on this website. Just use enough water to submerge the wig. If the color isn't similar to that in the tutorial just add more softener or water until it is.
>>
>>8982391
Okay, but then why fabric softener? Why 5 days? There's obviously more detail behind how it works.
>>
I'm doing a cosplay in which one of my legs is completely exposed up to the hip, but I don't want my leg to look bad and I want an even skin tone so I thought of wearing sheer tights, but it's going to be suuper hot at the con I'm going to, so does anyone have any ideas on a way to keep bare legs looking good and put together without looking like you're wearing stockings or a way to only wear them on one leg? I know it sounds dumb, I'm just not sure how to go about this unless I just go with a bare leg with lots of lotion on
>>
>>8984195
No one ever said cosplay was comfortable
>>
Any recommendations for a dress form/mannequin?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.