[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Boston Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 17

File: Anime_Boston_logo.jpg (17KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Boston_logo.jpg
17KB, 400x188px
Old one is in autosage. Post photos, share stories.
>>
File: 0327161249.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0327161249.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I still think Connecticon is better, though I guess the cosplays here were alright. I missed a few good pics, though I'm more surprised I got acknowledged for cosplaying a show I thought maybe 3 people had read or watched.

Also 13/12 from last thread.
>>
File: P1160534.jpg (531KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P1160534.jpg
531KB, 1200x1600px
Quick, post your haul!

I found the two toys I wanted within 20 minutes on Friday. I also bought my girlfriend a golden gudetama plush.
>>
Did anyone go to the masquerade? I didn't get to take pictures but it was better this year than last year.
>>
>>8936812
Did last year have the ballerina skellingtum in the walker? Because thay was the best year because SHE WAS LITERALLY SO BRAVE AND LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL UWU
>>
>>8936778
Hahaha that's my friend, I'll pass the picture along to her!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8936798
Here's one thing I got: South Park fanart from artists alley
>>
>>8937033
Omg all my pics get posted sideways how do I fix this?
>>
This convention was a disaster
>>
>>8937172
I agree. Too many genderspecials
>>
>>8937172
After reading the post mortem thread on the AB forums and some of the comments in the last /cgl/ thread, I'm relieved that I only went Friday. Let's hope next year will be better.
>>
does anyone know if the cosplay picnic, in boston commons during the summer, is good? says this is the 5th year, never heard of it.
>>
>>8937405
how do they negatively impact the con? at least they all cosplay even if its the same 4 things lol.. i feel like they also ward off a con full of creepers.
>>
>>8937405
Omg I know right? all this fucking special snowflake gender propaganda at the artists alley. There was even a button that said "I support straight people I guess". The fuck? How is that funny? Fuck you!
>>
>>8937405
And then there was the fucking eren on a goddamn leash with Levi. Ereri shippers are such trash, a shit stain on the panties of the AOT fandom
>>
Did anyone go to the dating game? I hear they axed the regular one and only had the 18+ one.
>>
Am I the only one that didn't have that bad of a con? The lines were extremely goddamn irritating, yes, and I really hope the Hynes sorts that bullshit out for next year, but really other than that, honestly I had a fun time. If anything I felt I had one of the best AB's I had in a while. Maybe because usually something goes wrong or I have some annoying person on my back all weekend but I just left the con feeling inspired, I dunno. The only thing I regret though was on Saturday I was so busy I didn't have much time to take pictures of cosplayers or see as many cosplays in the hall as I wanted.
>>
>>8937458
I think I saw a Levi cosplayer go into the men's bathroom to clean the toilets
>>
File: Lunch Time.jpg (521KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunch Time.jpg
521KB, 1600x1200px
PROTIP:

MREs actually make for a pretty good lunch.
>>
>>8937458
Look, you like Shitgecko no Budget, you don't get to shit on someone else's tastes.
>>
Friday wasn't bad. Saturday was an absolute shit show. Too busy, lines sucked. I really wish they'd lower the attendance cap to 25,000 rather than the 30,000 or so it is now. They need to keep it relatively lower than it is now until they get their shit together.
The crunchyroll pass was a joke. Got told like, 3 times "too bad", and the stamps they used on them were easily wiped off. Literally wiped it off and handed it to my friends for the dealers room stuff.

>>8936798
I picked up a Figuarts Iron Patriot for 50 bucks.
>>
>>8937500
Ok that one is pretty funny I approve
>>
>>8937505
Don't eat too many or you'll witness their true strength
>>
>>8937486
Nah, I enjoyed it too.I think people are overreacting a bit to be honest.
>>
>>8937508
It may have its flaws, but It's better than a lot of anime that's shat out. I mostly like it for the visuals and concept.
>>
i posted this in the last thread but when it was dying. on sunday I sat down on a bench (in the big hallway with the benches) and a diamond dogs (i think) complemented my star wars poster. was it the same one that's been posting in the previous ab 2016 threads?
>>
>>8937531
Yeah I have to agree. Like I said obviously security was overkill and that was really a pain in the ass to deal with but some people are being really dramatic.

I hope all the people threatening never to go to the con again actually follow through, just means there'll be less people the Hynes tries to cram through 2 entrances, more room for me next year.
>>
>>8937521
Not a bad figure, gg

>>8937530
Don't worry, it had the instant coffee
>>
>>8937486
this
We had a wonderful time this year. Granted, we planned ahead anticipating linecon as soon as they announced the MDs and still got very very lucky with the lines and generally avoided leaving the hynes. Only missed 2 AMV categories in the re-screening on Saturday morning (9-10am) because the line we were waiting in got closed & we were sent to the pru entrance witch was also closed(they tried to send us back to the hotell haha, you go pru security) but were able to slip passed them saying we were going to the salad place and just kept walking,(MUCH better then last year where the guy just kept yelling and would physically not let people into the pru or back to the hotel)
Happened to pas a staffer collecting people without bags when we finally got to the boylston st entrance and were filtered right in. Did not have any other significant wait any other day/time of the con.
Then again, 08' was also one of our best years, but I was just the right amount of weeb trash and just the right age for all the memes that year to be the funniest shit ever. We also privileged enough to not give much of a fuck about 3.50 soda, went to star mart and had peanut butter sandwiches in the room, and splurged on room service breakfast one of the days (DO IT.It will be like 30 per person but 100% removed all stress from that morning while feeling extra fancy)

What I really don't understand is the AA has 2 exits to the hotel. Why do they not use both? The congestion in that hallway did feel very unsafe, and I understand why it was closed sometimes. I wish they did not advertise that entry so much this year, it used to be my quick in/out. It was for most of the rest of the convention because I think a lot of people just assumed it would stay closed.
>>
File: 0327161204.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0327161204.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
14/12

More /cgl/ers are present at the con than I thought. I think my last pic was the 4th one someone said was them OR someone they knew. Then again, I also don't browse this board as often as I should.

The 18+ dating game was half assed and the cosplay deathmatch needed serious work. At least one or two of the other AO / MA / 18+ pannels were funny.
>>
Did anyone else see on the AB website that their contract with the Hynes goes until 2025? They must got a super cheap deal to sign a contract that long.
>>
>>8938018
How are you 14 photos in and have still not figured out how to rotate your images?
>>
>>8937434
I'm actually pretty tempted to go this year, just to see what it's like.
>>
only went sunday, and it was my first con experience. i had a blast desu; lines weren't so bad for me only because i accidentally cut the registration line (thankfully the guy working at registration didnt even care)/went in through the hynes entrance on boylston

and i may have fallen in love with the asuka at the bookwalker booth
>>
>>8938255
im gonna go as well if its not 100 degrees or i find a suitable cosplay for such weather
>>
>>8937434
>>8938255
no it's not good. there's absolutely no reason to go. most of it is just the weebiest fat weebs. with store bought, warm sushi and ramune running around roleplaying in lazy costumes.
>>
What do you guys think about next year's theme? This year's was a big miss for me but I'm excited for more retro panels..
>>
File: Peach2.png (387KB, 591x975px) Image search: [Google]
Peach2.png
387KB, 591x975px
>>8938451
Kinda figured it would be like that. Thank you for saving me $20 in train fare, kind anon.

>>8938456
I love everything about it, especially since I'm planning on cosplaying old school Princess Peach next year. This year's theme was cute, but I wasn't really feeling it.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 255x200px
>>8938436
>100 degrees
> Boston
>>
Surprised the convention wasn't overrun with Homestuck and Tokyo Ghoul this year. Looks like Undertale is the new fad?
>>
>>8937434
It's run by the same people responsible for the nightmare flop that was Alternicon. AKA a bunch of old, socially awkward nerds who think the central focus of a picnic should be a cosplay deathmatch in the middle of a crowded park. One of the coordinators also tends to bring her infant everywhere, and the group as a whole refuses to take suggestions or allow other people to run meetups.

It's a shame because there's a lot of good cosplayers in this city, but everyone avoids the gatherings like the plague.
>>
>>8938576
one of them is the fat crazy 'book girl' bitch who stole from the lolita comm. apparently she's afraid of me cause i'm friends with one of the lolita comm admins and so going to events she hosts/is at is pretty hilarious in all honesty. i also noticed she's moved her 'prudential food court meets' to city place.
>>
Is this why I never hear of anything cosplay related besides anime Boston? It's really lame to be in a big city with apparently thousands of cosplayers but nothings ever going on.
>>
>>8938635
I honestly have been considering starting a cosplay group for people who aren't 100% weeaboo trash and having our own fun meetups. stuff like a good picnic/potluck. group painting classes, sewing meets, shit like the lolitas do.

let me know if anyone's interested.
>>
>>8938635
Yes, very yes. I used to think the city was just overrun by weebs, but NE Cosplay Association (and whatever the second group is called, now that the ringleader group imploded and split last fall) actively runs off anyone else who tries to make a cosplay event. Maybe someone else can share deets, but IIRC last summer someone tried to host a picnic in New Hampshire, and the NECA group tried harassing the host into canceling, and then tossed up their own Boston meet on the same day to make sure less people attended.
>>
>>8938637
Me please. I have a circle of local cosplay pals already but I would love to meet older people who aren't complete embarrassments.
>>
>>8938639
I legitimately do not care about being harrassed or anything, so I'll be fine with it. I'll start with making a closed facebook group by invite only, and then after a few meets we can expand more admins and make it slightly more open. If that sounds good to everyone. (also excuse the trip, I'm using it for the group purpose.
>>
>>8938640
The current group is really bad. they're so afraid of losing people to other groups they do shit like harass others. It's not a competition and it's awful that it seems like it is. In any case, I'd love finding chill people to hang out with. If anyone has any name suggestions let me know(i'm not that creative in that way.)
>>
>>8938637
i'd be down for a normal cosplay community in NE, the few events we do have in boston are a mess.
>>
Made a basic page, if anyone's interested I can leave the link, or share it some other way(if you think linking here is a bad idea)
>>
>>8938653
I'd be interested! I didn't make the /cgl/ meetups again this time out of sheer laziness.
>>
>>8938699
group is set to closed until we have enough people!

fb/groups/486803211526725/

i am hopefully not too weeby haha!
>>
>>8938522
Homestuck fanbase has migrated to Undertale. Tokyo Ghoul was nothing but flavor of the month.
>>
>>8938516
Hyperbole, I assure you.

Anyway the Boston cosplay picnics are okay. Like, all the fun of being in a convention crowd with non of the ... Fun?
I'll be honest I use it more for street tags than to check out cosplayers.
>>
>>8939093
>Hyperbole
That might be extreme heat for Boston, but outside in Line-con I was standing next to a girl from Canada who said it was colder here than back home.
>>
>>8938840
god, let me tell you something. I'm not in the undertale fandom, I just recently finished the game and cosplayed MTT friday. If you want a good time, DO NOT GO TO THE PHOTOSHOOT it was a horrible disaster. They changed locations FIVE times (actually 5) and everyone had to walk all around the mall and then get back into the con. It was so bad. Cringe cosplays left and right, unreasonable shouting, stupid ships and things, and UNSEALED FACEPAINT on everyone. it was a NIGHTMARE. I ended up ditching the shoot because I was so fed up, tdlr do not undertale if you want a good time.
>>
File: dodrio.jpg (55KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dodrio.jpg
55KB, 540x960px
I had a pretty good time, although my costume fell apart pretty quickly
>>
>>8939194
I saw you! I wanted to take your photo but I was in a hurry to a panel. How did it fall apart? It looked super awesome and it's creative as hell anon
>>
>>8939283
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I only had the day before to make it, so I didn't have time to construct everything. It lasted until late into the evening on Friday so it wasn't too bad.

It needed some glue, and maybe some wire, to reinforce the different parts of the heads and their connections to the necks, and it also needed a harness to actually hold the necks to the body correctly, they were just shoved and carefully balanced into an extra belt around my waist.
>>
>>8939316
Did you go to cosplay repair? They wouldve hands down been able to help. There was a travelling station too! And youre welcome, hopefully more people will do more things like this because I love seeing innovative ideas, but that one snorlax abandoned by the owner... Ugh.
>>
>>8939336
I live nearby so I went home for the night, and it just kind of fell apart as I walked, one of the beaks fell off and actually broke (guess the styrofoam was kind of weak).

Probably could have repaired it but I was a bit exhausted at that point. I'll be more prepared next year!
>>
>>8936825
that's peacockfeather
>>
>>8938522
the most common cosplays seemed to me were tokyo ghoul and owari no seraph. the latter were pretty decent for the most part. There tons of okay kanekis, but there was a really good Tsukiyama+attendant wandering around with a severed hand on a plate.
>>
>>8938708
>fb/groups/486803211526725/

join friends
>>
>went to the feedback panel on Sunday to give a minor suggestion that would make things a bit more efficient
>more than half of the people who gave feedback seemed so upset that they were about to cry

How do they function in life?
>>
>>8940088
what were they saying? anyways honestly I ask myself this question about other con goers all the time, especially when I see the posts in AB social. for some people seems like cons are their entire lives so if something goes wrong I guess it really affects them?
>>
>>8940206
Basically that having to wait in line and/or the way hynes security spoke to them was triggering, and was causing long-term damage to their mental health.

One (older) woman was so emotional, she literally couldn't speak and had her friend talk on her behalf.
>>
>>8940088
Walking through Anime Boston is like swimming in a sea of Autism. I 90% sure they don't.
Or are still in high-school.
>>
>>8940211
That woman made me so angry. She acted like having to wait in line was a personal affront to her because she was a ~disabled artist~.
>>
Anyone else getting wrecked by con flu?
>>
>>8939419
I saw maybe two very good Kanekis, a good Touka and that was about it. Not familiar with Owari no Seraph. Is it worth checking out?
>>
>>8940332
I was being followed by someone the entire convention who was 99% awkward. I swear, they didn't say one thing in conversation that I could respond to. I spent most of my time fleeing because I didn't want to outright tell them to bug off.
>>
>>8940529
It was made better (worse?) by the manner in which she spoke. It was like, "This con USED to be NICE. It is not NICE, anymore. The CON is RUINED." The dude next to her didn't so much talk for, but was there as her anger translator. If someone had stood up, furiously pointed at the panel and yelled "J'ACCUSE!" it wouldn't be out of place.
>>
>>8940544
Right?? Acting like you're giving some earth shattering new feedback when you're just parroting everything everyone else has said but with your own special snowflake "muh disabilities" spin is not going to make anyone take you seriously. God the way she talked... You're absolutely right, that fucking tone.
>>
>>8939181
I was Asriel on friday, and I had a ton of fun in the cosplay, but the shoot was insanely unorganized. I ended up bailing before they even settled on a location because my feet were killing me and my nose prosthetic adheasive was starting to give (being that I had been wearing it for over 8 hours). So yeah, agreed anon. My friend was with me as toriel and has run many a cosplay shoot and was just exhasperated at the people trying to run the undertale shoot.
>>
>>8940544
100% this, she was annoying.
We had a good chuckle about security telling her to get her cane prop-checked tho
>>
>>8938456
>>8938511
I didn't go this year but is the theme for 2017 supposed to be retro themed? That sounds really interesting if it is, I wouldn't mind doing a 70s shoujo panel if I can get my confidence up.
>>
>>8940604
Yeah, I was the MTT EX who actually had sealed face paint LOL. And the one who did the split when we were near the waterfall. Bailing was great because I had some friends to meet up with anyways, but I missed some of my other good friends panel to go to the horrible shoot. Big mistake. Are you in the undertale photoshoot even on FB? Cause you seem really awesome.
>>
>>8940705
Yup! And a 70s shoujo panel would be awesome.
>>
Does anyone have the website name for the booth that was selling Love Live jackets?
I got up early Saturday morning to get one just to end up part of the artist alley entrance disaster and not get my jacket.
>>
>>8940705
It is. Crowd during closing was about 100 times more excited for it too vs last year's announcement. It's gonna be a good year.
>>
>>8939181
I feel you there man. I was an Undyne and I showed up to the Friday shoot with some friends for like, 10 minutes, got bored and left. I heard the Saturday shoot was an absolute shitshow so I don't regret missing it.
>>
>>8940817
shop.bushiroad.jp I believe? something along those lines
>>
>>8940206
>one of the staff/volunteers with an orange shirt was impolite!
>after this year, people are going to stop coming to the con!
>i've been coming to anime boston for over a decade, and this has been my worst experience!
>this must be rectified at once!

I don't recall exact details, but I definitely remember someone saying rectified.

There was also one chick who wouldn't stop talking; after every concern, she had another concern.
>>
>>8940542
I know that feeling... Except in reverse. Kept running into an acquaintance of mine, with such frequency that after Friday I feel like it was safe to assume she thought I was stalking her.

I get WAAY too paranoid over this shit.
>>
>>8940536
Fuuuuck me yea, I've been sick since Tuesday. Didn't know there was a term for it.
>>
>>8941009
I've heard con plague and Con flu, but never Con-sumption
>>
>>8940885
I feel like we totally had a conversation haha
>>
>>8940742
the event page with memester frisk as the image? Yeah I'm in there. I'm actually Asriel in my profile pic, photobombing a Mikleo and Sorey from Tales of Zestiria
>>
>>8940885
I'm so glad I was in cosplay chess and missed the sunday shoot, you'd think two days of apparent disaster would've helped them learn a thing or two for the third day
>>
>>8940742
>>8941097
Also I appreciate an MTT who seals their makeup and does the splits, A+ anon
>>
>>8940746
Funny that. I was going to apply for an evolution of yuri panel, seeing as my panel this year seemed to go well enough.
>>
>>8941078
Did we? I was only there for the first fifteenish minutes. Some Chara yelled "ALL NORMIES HAVE TO GO" so my buds and I took that as a sign that the shoot was gonna be shit and bailed out.
>>
>>8938637
I would be interested. I have been unimpressed by most of the Boston meet ups so far. Too many people, no real structure, changing of locations, and annoying fujoshits. I would love to do a more organized activity like a class or bowling or something. In order to do that, we would need to keep the group more secret so we can have a smaller, more manageable group.
>>
>>8940539
it's a goofy post apocalyptic humans vs. vampires shounen drama with light bl undertones. not very deep, but It was pretty entertaining. Things like magic bows versus blackhawk helicopters.
The costumes are pretty much takeoffs of meiji era army uniforms, so if you saw vaguely blue military uniforms with bright green markings, that was probably owari no seraph cosplay.
>>
>>8941204
fb/groups/486803211526725/
>>
>>8941160
Is there anything special you have to do when registering a panel or is it just a matter of signing up in time before they run out of slots?
>>
File: 20160325_092405.jpg (75KB, 554x738px) Image search: [Google]
20160325_092405.jpg
75KB, 554x738px
Did anyone see me or take a picture? I know it's not much of a cosplay since the star fell off, but a bunch of people took pictures and I have yet to see anything from the DBZ photoshoot online at all.
>>
>>8941696
Videl a best
>>
>>8941657
Well, they have a system apparently, where they go through each application and rate them 1 through 5. The fives get immediate priority, then the 4s, etc. I think the best way to get yours considered is to follow the theme, and write like an adult in the application.
>>
File: 556396da7f25a70a9bc098619e8edcfb.jpg (268KB, 736x1228px) Image search: [Google]
556396da7f25a70a9bc098619e8edcfb.jpg
268KB, 736x1228px
>>8941711
Thanks, I just looked on their website too and there's a decent amount of info in their FAQ page on applying. I've never hosted a panel before but I really love reading about old shoujo and women in the manga industry. If I could do something beyond making a powerpoint and rambling for an hour I think it'd be fun to try doing.
>>
>>8941097
Added, anon! I'm the crouching Sayaka, haha
>>
>>8941798
Got it! Always pleased to make more gull friends, your profile pic is great btw
>>
>>8937505
Menus 7 and 10 are life. The best part is when you have to eat mre's for a week or two, and then you get to eat some regular food. The shits are the stuff of legend.
>>
Did anyone attend the Traumatic heroes or whatever it was panel on friday morning? It looked good and included series I like so I actually bothered to attend but left once the host said Asuka from NGE has repressed homosexual urges.
>>
File: 1458439459466-1.jpg (63KB, 663x380px) Image search: [Google]
1458439459466-1.jpg
63KB, 663x380px
>>8937505
Nice MRE explosion there. I bet you heat them up too, huh?
>>
>>8941696
I saw you at the shoot, I didn't take any pics since I was the Saiyaman, and gloves don't work well with phones. I havent found any pics online either.
>>
File: 20160326_171530.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_171530.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8942289
You're actually in luck, I have a couple blurry cell phone pictures of you.
>>
File: 20160326_171537.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_171537.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8942289
Sorry about being sideways, I'm new to mobile posting.
>>
File: 20160326_171600.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_171600.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8942289
I greatly enjoyed how you saved that slip, I wish this wasn't so blurry. Afraid that's all I have of you, though.
>>
>>8942320
>>8942323
>>8942326
Hah, these are great. Its something!
Saiyaman aims to please.
>>
animeboston . com/news/article/574

essentially, nothing went as planned / as the con was told

every shitty thing that happened was because AB bends over to every nannystate org in boston

nothing will change going forward

get used to 5 hour security lines
>>
>>8942468
>AB bends over to every nannystate org in boston

I don't like it either but also, what the hell else are they supposed to do? If they don't comply, we get no con, and there's only one other convention center in Boston they could go to and it's owned by the same organization that enacts these rules. AB can talk to the Hynes, MCCA, and BPD until they're blue in the face about these new security rules being just plain unnecessary overkill for their audience but it doesn't matter. If they say no, then the Hynes will just tell them they can't have the con there anymore.

I do hope AB keeps their word on keeping up more frequent verbal contact with all the other orgs since the biggest thing that seemed to fuck shit up was lack of communication. It fucking sucked but technically most of these things that went wrong weren't strictly AB's fault, or at least that's how I'm seeing it. The biggest issue is just that there's not enough entrances to accommodate hundreds of people getting into 4 security check lines. (the easier route would be to just, y'know, do away with them, but here we are...)

On that note, remember how fucking great it was to get in and out of the con when there was no bag check? And there was less people, so the old AA room wasn't so crowded, and you could actually move in the dealer's room. Good times.
>>
>>8942478

Sure, most of it's not AB's fault. And it sounds like the con people were told things (metal detectors being stadium style) that were flat out lies anyway, so them increasing communication is only going to do so much.

It sucks because the AB team is probably the most professional of the New England cons, hands down, but they're stuck in a location and city that just wants to fuck them over at every opportunity. My kingdom for the AB people running Connecticon.
>>
>>8942468
I hope AB understands what constant communication means.
I work on staff with a convention in a hotel that loves to say one thing and do something completely different.
The only real solution I have found is to be annoying as all fuck. You want something a special way? You make sure every fuckhead on their staff knows that. You call to confirm so much that they are sick of your ugly face and are so afraid of how much more annoying you will be if they fuck up that they get it right.
Its a shitty job, but I got a lunch break every day and plenty of free time to call your ass till we are on the same page.
>>
>>8942251
I went to that panel, but I don't remember him making that point specifically, but I may have showed up a little late.

Actually, I think that guy does really well researched panels with interesting points and I think I happened to go to all of his panels this year. After the traumatic heroes one he did his usual Madoka Magica panel, a panel on analyzing anime, and a panel on real world alchemy and how it relates to Full Metal Alchemist. I liked the alchemy one best.
>>
>>8943188
It was pretty early on (I got there before the panel started) and he seemed to be doing well until that point but I couldn't stomach the idea.
>>
Whats the story behind the SWAT team on Saturday night? Rumor has it fishnet rapist was behind it.
>>
>>8944251
nah, don't think it was dylan. there was some fat black dude on coke, he actually got handcuffed to a stretched and rolled out in front of me and my friends.
>>
>>8944258

That was for the ambulance the SWAT was for something else

>>8944251

yes
>>
File: catherineandvincent.jpg (114KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
catherineandvincent.jpg
114KB, 768x960px
I was Catherine and my friend was Vincent, if anyone took pictures of us that'd be awesome.
>>
>>8944258
nope, it was dylan

apparently he had a bone to pick with one of AB's security.
>>
>>8937434
It is really lame. Basically what
>>8938451
>>8938576
said. Not only are the meets awkward, but kind of scary. Hopefully the new group will be able to stick.

>>8938255
Please do. Just keep in mind they will be begging for charity money.
>>
>>8946175
Yeah I saw the thread on 1449. Figures.
>>
File: IMG_-16lsik.jpg (125KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-16lsik.jpg
125KB, 576x1024px
I saw this really good Sakizou cosplayer on Saturday, if anyone knows which illustration it's of let me know!
>>
>>8952597
self post? that is the ugliest monster i've veer seen
>>
>>8956828
what are you talking about, it looks fine
>>
>>8957205
the cosplay, yes it's fantastic. the cosplayer?
>>
>>8957208
really not that bad either.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.