[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 16

Been a while since I've seen one. Where my Tales fans at?

Aselia Con just ended, any seagulls go? I pulled a couple of pics of what seemed like the better costumes off FB. Anyone else feel free to add their own photos.

Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of the costumes overall. I know I shouldnt be surprised because its Tales, and Aselia Con definitely doesnt attract every Tales cosplayer in the country, but it seems that nearly everyone is overweight and not wearing any makeup. It's terrible.
>>
>>8927043
>>
>>
>>
llama lloyd best lloyd
>>
Up
>>
I'll be cosplaying Harold Berselius at CCE. Aselia Con's just too far away and at the worst possible time for me with university and all.

Not that most people would know anything about Destiny 2 anyways.
>>
Anyone have any old school Tales cosplay?
>>
>>8930601
I'll try to get some pics of my Harold cosplay for you at my next con. Unfortunately it's hard enough to get Tales cosplayers in my experience, much less any other old-school fans.

> tfw you'll never be able to do any photoshoots with a Judas cosplayer
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1024x683px
Some dump for my favourite cosplayer.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>8927043
Pic not related right?

Either way, Aselia Con is great con if you truly enjoy the Tales franchise and want to nerd out with like-minded fans. The cosplay quality may not be perfect, but everyone is genuine and really loves what they do.
>>
>>8930875
Oh yeah, I was just pulling some of the better cosplay pics Id seen to post while complaining about the bad ones. sorry that was confusing.

Good to hear though. I kind of want to go to aselia con in the future, but Im still not sure. In the past every time Ive gone to small cons Ive gotten bored really fast. Im worried driving/flying several states over for a small con is worth it. Hopefully it keeps growing over the next couple years.
>>
>>8930962
If you any specific questions, go ahead and ask. I really enjoyed it, but it depends on what you go to cons for. There's usually programing going on all the time (however, sometimes things annoyingly overlap), artist alley/vendors recently expanded (though it's all small, independent sellers, no big booths), and a game room with Tales and other games to play.
>>
Any Raine/Refill?
>my waifu
>>
>>8930601
Decent old school Tales cosplay is hard to find. I'll dump some Destiny ones.
>>
>>8931204
>>
File: CVUiezzWwAAGJgg.jpg (85KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CVUiezzWwAAGJgg.jpg
85KB, 600x900px
>>8931209
>>
>>8931212
>>
>>8931215
>>
>>8931217
>>
File: 22162-14577-1.jpg (298KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
22162-14577-1.jpg
298KB, 444x666px
>>8931219
>>
>>8931221
>>
>>8931225
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.