[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Cons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: paris2.jpg (883KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
paris2.jpg
883KB, 2560x1600px
Is all the Paris cons shitty ? The few I went to were... well shit.
It was the paris manga of november, the thing mainly about comic in december, and something on feb.

They were all mostly overcrowded, with a large number of weaboo, and a lot lot of stands of overpriced crap everywhere.

Do I have too high standard ( Pontoise medieval market tier ) or or all those conv specifically shit ?
>>
>mostly overcrowded
>large number of weeaboos
>overpriced crap

That's every con in the world, mate
>>
>>8921567
Yes of course, but what bother me is that is in mass. I mean the conv is endless stores of overpriced crap, nothing that seem to have a shred of quality, and nothing else bar some e-celeb that you pay for some shitty photo or signature. I mean, no animation, nothing else ? The medieval MARKET has less store, and more groups that are just here for showing the stuff their association do ! musician doing their crap, nerd playing with a animatronic dragon or something.

In most conventions on any subject there is spectacle, presentation of some crap, anything to bring some animation and heart on the event, and differentiate it from a giant wallmart.

With large number of weaboos it's large number of... cringy weaboo. and absence or really rare good cosplay.

overcrowded yes, they must all be. but on this ones, this seemed to have been managed like shit, with corridor and main passage too thin for the crowd.

What surprise me is that the con I had on a smaller city (Toulouse) seem to be way bigger and better managed than the one in the capital.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.