[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanadoki Con 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: HanadokiLogo8a.png (60KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
HanadokiLogo8a.png
60KB, 500x200px
Anime Conji's gone, but Hanadoki's still here this year. Any seagulls planning on going to San Diego in March?
>>
I live about 10 minutes away so I'll definitely be stopping by on at least one of the days if not all of them depending on my work schedule. I spoke with the staff at ALA, they seem very kind and have a lot of optimism towards the convention so I'm actually pretty excited to see how it all pans out.
>>
Of course.
>>
Yep
Any artists in the alley gonna be selling Osomatsu-san shit? I'm looking to blow a bunch of money on that stuff senpai
Also I'm gonna be cosplaying Totty so matsu cosplayers hmu too
>>
I'll be in the AA and I've got friends hosting a panel. I hope it goes well.
>>
Thinking about going down from LA, but I'm not sure if any of my friends are going to go down too. I hope I'll be able to squeeze my way into a hotel room if that's the case.
>>
This would be my first year at Hanadoki. Is there a big lolita scene at this con?
>>
>>8885511
They had a mini fashion show last year if that counts? But I don't think the lolita scene would be considered big at this con.
>>
>>8885712
Was the fashion show actual lolita or was it Dolldelight?
>>
>>8885858
Dolldelight and Girl with One Eye are the ones I remember.
>>
>>8885511
sd has a big lolita community so yes
>>
>>8885511
From talks with people I know on staff. There is no talk about the lolita community being there or there even being any events for them.
>>
>>8885511
sorry, we decided not to apply for panels this year because both of us that usually do the lolita panels are going to wondercon the next weekend. also there's a meetup in LA that weekend that a few people may be traveling to. but one of the mods will be there (I don't think for lolita, though) and some girls did express interest in attending at the last meet, so you might at least still be able to meet up with people.
>>
Anyone going to any cosplay gatherings?
>>
>>8884956
I'll be likely going, even if just for a day. The weather and location was nice and the panels were actually pretty fun. It is a small con, but I had pretty great moments compared to other crowded places.

Probably wearing Utena since there's a nice rose garden there for photos.
>>
I go to Uni about 5 minutes away, I'd be willing to room someone in my dorm for the weekend if there's interest?
I don't have a car but you can take the tram to the trolley pretty easily.
>>
>>8889083
Boy or girl? I might be interested since I'm not too big on parties if I don't know people.
>>
>>8889075
>utena
my nigga
>>
File: hanadoki.png (354KB, 437x585px) Image search: [Google]
hanadoki.png
354KB, 437x585px
never mind i changed my mind about going to the con
>>
>>8889204
Sorry anon, just saw this!
I'm female.
>>
>>8893240
It gets worse. Staff friend told me their also inviting Jimmy and Danielle from that horrible "living anime" show that was recently aired
>>
>>8894043
Oh dear god. I hate to say it, but I miss Conji
>>
>>8894043
I don't know anyone who even likes these two
>>
I had a pretty good time last year, so it's worth it to give it another shot. Plus the location was pretty nice.

There aren't many hotel cons in SoCal since the LAX ones got kicked out, so it's nice to have one to be able to go too because I find them more chill and parties are more easier to get to.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.