[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MomoCon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x767px
MomoCon is about 3 months away. Anybody going? What are your plans?

This is my first time attending this convention, what should I expect? It's the same weekend as Animazement.
>>
>>8876266
I've only done one day visits with friends twice but it's a pretty cool convention. So many good panels, interesting vendors etc.

The year before last, I walked around with my 3ds street pass on and when I checked later it counted 60 people.

But if I get to go again this year, I look forward to seeing you there.
>>
No thanks. SJW tumblr con is no longer fun. Nothing but a bunch of blacks parading around their trophy white boyfriends or rich from daddy 18 to 23 year old son bragging about thier self diagnosed autism.
>>
>>8878265
*Their
>>
>>8876266
I missed it last year, but I went the two years before that, and it's absolutely been one of my favorite cons. Lots of good events and good people. Very fun.
>>
>>8878265
You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>8878644
I'm not a trophy boyfriend for a black girl so she can pretend she isn't a racist shit, like yourself, cuck.
>>
>>8878265
SJW tumblr con how exactly? The first thing you stated sounds more like a personal problem that happened to you and you're still salty about it. And aren't most people at cons generally loaded with money for food/ dealers hall? Care to fully explain in detail why you've grown to hate this particular con?

>>8878332
Likewise. To anyone else that did go last year, how was it?
>>
>>8878902
There it is! Their excuse for everything! It's never Momocons issue, it's a personal problem.

This is one of their staff trying to get feedback to do they can fap to it. Where's the post someone mentioning the con was pretty empty since they moved before they could even fill up dragoncons hotel and they came out with the same "personal problem" excuse.
>>
>>8878913
Christ, salty-chan relax. OP here, I don't have other motives for this post. Can you stop acting like a lunatic and have a normal discussion? Stop spouting SJW epic maymay and move on, you're literally crazy.
>>
>>8878913
I never had a job/volunteered before Tbhfamilia. You're just crazy and everyone in the thread is trying to figure out why.
>>
>>8878956
>>8878985
Is it sad that you guys are doing exactly what the chair of this con does?
Luna Lanie was crazy but that's all he does is accuse everyone that differs in opinion or dosent like the con as crazy. I quit after that debacle.
>>
>>8878913
they used mainly one of the hotels dragoncon uses with an attendance of about 10k people of course its gonna be full. the world congress center is much bigger and thus seemed like no one was there.
>>
File: sadclown.jpg (9KB, 174x197px) Image search: [Google]
sadclown.jpg
9KB, 174x197px
>>8876266
I love this con, but I may have to skip it this year.

Who went last time? what were your favorite cosplays? I saw some cute-as-hell Kill la Kill kids.
>>
>>8879655
They were saying that they couldn't fill the dragoncons hotels. Like 100s of rooms were still avaliable the entire year up to the con.
>>
>>8879136
>has some kind of autistic vendetta
>claims to be former staff to try to sound moar valid

Sorry that a black girl won't date you or whatever but we really don't give a shit.
>>
>>8876266
This'll be my first time, too, anon. :^)

I attended Animazement for four years and got tired of it. I'm hoping Momo will be my new regular May con.

>What are your plans?
Gonna cosplay two obscure graphic novel characters and do whatever.
>>
Hopefully I'll be able to go this year, hoping Mega64 comes back too.

>>8876266
>what should I expect?
A pretty family-friendly con with good open space, hit up the board game section if you can, that was really well run last year. Arcade lines tend to be pretty bad though.
>>
Before I say this I have never been to momocon so no vendetta or staff member. I was looking around at other cons because one I'm going to had no status updates and thought I would check out other cons around the same time to check on their status. I clicked on Momocon because I got the months mixed up. I was surprised that they already had guest up even though they are a month later than my con.

Anyway. They have several VA's for Steven Universe as their guest this year including Steven and Yellow Diamond. So even if it wasn't full of SJW before it might just be this year with all of them flooding in to scream "My Diamond".

Aside from the one salty anon is Momocon pretty good? I've heard the name around but its a long drive for me so it would have to be great to justify a trip like that.
>>
>>8884524
I've been going to Momo since its early days of being at GA Tech's student center. Back when it was free it was pretty mediocre, but once they moved to a proper hotel and started charging money it got pretty entertaining.
If you like gaming, you'll really like Momo. The games room was huge last year and there were a lot of cool arcade cabinets and board games too. Also a good con if you like internet personalities; off the top of my head I remember Doug Walker, Mega 64, and ProJared being there last year. As far as anime's concerned, there's a good amount of panels as well for that.
>>8878265 is just some weird-ass austistic fuck. IDK what a "tumblr sjw con" would even imply. Yes, there are a good amount of tumblr teens there, but they're at almost any anime con nowadays anyway so what's the point in even bringing them up? Just comes off as cringey.
>>
>>8884730
*autistic, jesus what's wrong with me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.