[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madrid's Japan Weekend 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 45

File: aaaa.png (2MB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
2MB, 720x1024px
Let's talk about the con.
>>
>>8862839
This post is so crowded
>>
Anybody saw the TGS or the panels? I'm pretty interested of how the Steven Universe panel went, there were a lot of characters?!
>>
>>8862854
Well, it's still a bit too early... It's the first day of con, and isn't even 10pm here
>>
There were today 2 cosplay contest right? I was busy buying merchan and playing volleybal.
>>
This con is a piece of shit. On their facebook they are cancelling tomorrow things. These people have no respect for the public.
>>
File: CbHoYcIXIAAwp09.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CbHoYcIXIAAwp09.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
Miyuki Kurame won the Tokyo Game Show preliminar with her Alucard crossplay. A well-deserved award, the cosplay is impecable.

Let's see what happens tomorrow with the Yamato...
>>
>>8862869
oh yes the con is a shit just bc theyre cancelling youtubers activities look at me crying

... srs m8
>>
The cosplay is incredible.

I thought JW in Ifema would be better than in Casa Campo, I think I was wrong xD
>>
File: CbG8Cg2WIAAIqGH.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CbG8Cg2WIAAIqGH.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>8862855
Half of the cosplays were nice. The other half were TERRIBLY AWFUL. The panel was... Spanish style, you know. We know how to ruin panels.
>>
>>8862879
>xD
>gtfo

>>8862881
Half nice? I only see one or two good cosplays
>>
>>8862879
Every edition you pay more money for the same con.
>>
Cuanto cuestan las entradas?
>>
Ycc winner? Who?
>>
>>8862855
The SU panel was shit
also why I've got to see SU in a Japan based con ?
>>
>>8862980
Doce pavetes
>>
>>8863577
Because tumblr says so.

Srsly these pannels are shit. You will always see the same fatty and asshole people from always, attempting to be someone and thinking they are big shots.

For real, I hope they get some cansur or sumtin.
>>
Hi I'm going today and I expect that I have payed 12€ to see people cosplayed like amerifag vidyas and amerifag cartoons in a japanese oriented con
What a shame
Fuck this shit
Spain is SIDA
I
D
A
>>
>>8863586
I agree.
>>
>>8863586
Take photos of bad cosplay
>>
File: IMG-20160214-WA0003.jpg (367KB, 1024x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160214-WA0003.jpg
367KB, 1024x1534px
>>8863589
Is this Nanatsu no Taizai ?
>>
>>8863597
>>
>>8863599
That would look accurate on Lirin
>>
>>8863597
Oh my god what an awful Pearl
This is from the pannel?
>>
File: CbGNk5uW4AA6bOG.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CbGNk5uW4AA6bOG.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
That Pearl pls even the wig color isn't match with the colors of the character.

And what about this Kim Possible?
>>
>>8863607
Yes...
>>
a ido tal k azi
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s1lka
>>
>>8863612

Is she really characterized? Because for the clothes I know she's cosplaying Kim Possible (and why theres a f*cking Kim Possible in a JAPAN based con!? Cosplayers are getting mad)
>>
Today is the YCC
who you think will be the winner?
>>
Oh, swaggers Love Live -or something like that- did a performace in JW, I supose
>>
>>8863675
There was a great panel of Love Live like Kiss
>>
So Twerking Muses went to JW?
>>
>>8863704
I thought they already died
>>
Saturdat Cosplay contest winner
>>
>>8862992
>?
Minato primer lugar segunda Yurai
>>
Cosplay contests presentator with dreadlocks made fun of 4chan's deleting trheads in spanish

>>8863586
>people cosplayed like amerifag vidyas and amerifag cartoons in a japanese oriented con

>2016
>bitching about non japs y a con knowing now con names are utter shit and useless
>madrid otaku is going to have muh gaEsports

Shit, now cons are just places to have fun about EVERYTHING you can have fun. So whats the problem with having martial arts and beginning level japanese classes, and lesson about japan anioamtion. I still saw a lot of japanese related contest, and only two of the panels were non-jap. For me even i would like a Ministerio del Tiempo panel, cause fuck this shit, and it could be awesome. It would be a mistake even bigger than anime to gatekeep a con just cause of the name,: you cat be a disco club gorilla and say "Hey you, kids dressed as Steven Universe and Ladybug, only japanese shit here". For fuck's sake, i even went with a mexican luchador mask.

Been in the Undertale panel, and was... Pretty fun, but as always, is fun of you know the series, and also if the coslayers do their homework, and all of them did a pretty good job, specially, Sans, Papayrus and Mettaton (Disclaimer, no i dont know personally any of the cosplayers).

The con was a two and a half stars con. The content was... alright... Only that they need stronger content in the sense of activities, cause the activities spaces were mostly used as a rest space, and the board games space was so fucking small it could use more space. Also, the guests were... normal. For the youtubers, after seeing all of them, i could say that aside Mister Jagger, most of them were at the best "midcarders", which have some public but maybe not enough as to drag a lot of them by their own merits. Not asking for Rubius, but something more appealing to the public, or at least someone who has something to do with the con's name (continues)
>>
>>8863993
(continues) like Miquel Díaz Ramajo from Animación Artesanal, who makes animation documentaries and has been in saló del Manga de Barcelona thanks to Mision Tokyo two years in a row, and it's pretty interesting.

Also, great for not having Haru-chan. Couldnt stay for Yami's concert, but is an advantage, and you could see how people were sitting in the concert watching her, instead of just sitting there to rest where people had to hear Haru.

Not gonna lie: didnt see nearly a shit about cosplay contests cause reasons i think a lot of people have about how arre today's contests in big cons like Expos and Japan Weekend, hopefully the classic style of showing just to have fun and not trying to be a professional could come in Madrid Otaku.

So, the con has a good place, but the price is too high for the content, so they should try to convinve people to come to make activities in next cons.
>>
>>8863993
>El rubius
>Stronger Content
Omg go to gamergy fcktard
>>
>>8864004
Okay, maybe asking for him was way retarded, but can yoy deny that if they arent going to bring a non manga o anime related video creator on youtube, they could bring more relevant people than two fandubbers or a girl that makes make-up tutorials. "Starpower" is the word.
>>
Japan weekend should bring Kira Sensei
>>
Minato won the YCC whit a shity costume. Having Lirin as a judge I didn't expected something better lol
>>
video from the Japan Weekend just as it has been today! https://youtu.be/J1qSQ2qQH8c
>>
>>8864061
Why not some REAL japanese shit like some amateur japanese band or something? i mean, some music is japanese too. at least more than K-Pop
>>
>>8864066
Photos or something?
>>
File: IMG_20160214_195717.jpg (132KB, 1024x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_195717.jpg
132KB, 1024x327px
The Undertale panel was terrible, only the ones who played the games could get the jokes (which were the worst), and only Undyne and Asgore were well characterized...
>>
File: received_113493469039397.jpg (17KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
received_113493469039397.jpg
17KB, 367x332px
Mettaton? More like Mettanope
>>
>>8864108
Only Undyne is good. Rest is pure shit
>>
>>8864108
>Mettanope

Vaya bujarra
>>
>don't allow panels or performances non japanese
>do more odottemita contest
>jflash panel or jflash runway

Then you have more japanese con
>>
How can this shit win the Yamato?? Oh wait, I know, bc Lirin was one of the jury...

But come on Mierdato. You're a talented cosmaker (not cosplayer tho). You have some cosplays with an amazing detailing. How could you do such shit?????
>>
>>8864108
OH GOD
WHY
WHY ARE ALL OF THEM SO UGLY
Except Undyne
I'd fuck her
>>
File: Sin título1.png (390KB, 1347x615px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título1.png
390KB, 1347x615px
>>8864138
I was looking at the background of this photo and... is that la lirin en un puto chandal??????
>>
>>8864142
Actually it's a chandal of Free! I think...? But whatev, a member of the jury wearing a chandal isn't very appropiate...
>>
>>8864200
This so much
>>
What the duck
Maybe Minato's cosplay wasn't pure awesomeness but her skit was PRICELESS. And that's what counts for Yamato so keep your saltiness.
>>
>>8864265
hello koibito
>>
>>8864193
lol best JW vid ever
>>
Minato's skit was full of she touching and destroying her own wig, the wig falling apart and showing her own hair, a very low level background and costume change, and at the end the way she wore again mim's orginal suit, with the fasteners on the front, hanging, really shabby. She is a really high level cosplayer or cosmaker, as you all please, and this is what you have when you usually make a great job and suddenly you surprise us all with this. The skit was funny and original? Yes. Enough? No. Most if we compare with the other cosplayers.
>>
So any good japanese cosplay in JW or all the con was a mess?
>>
Why is everyone so pissed with the non-japanese stuff? Ok, this is JAPAN weekend, pero it started that way just because anime is a world wide known way of entertainment. Little by little all the "freak stuff" has slided in and I don't see the problem in going and cosplaying as whatever you feel like, just to share your hobby and have fun.
>>
>>8864274
And should Yurai win? Her costume was outstanding but her performance was shit.
>>
>>8864304
Well, way better and her other performances, to be honest. At least nothing was broken or falling.. lel
>>
>>8864305
I still think the Madame Mime act was better than hers.
Ok, the girl had problems with her wig, but that could happen to everyone. It was more funny than all the other performances and I thought that in Brazil they want something like Minato did after watching every year the videos of the finals.
It's not always about a big awesome dress and that's the problem in every country.
>>
I got a cancer when I saw the girl supposed to be cosplaying "Genos" from One Punch Man.

Adding lights randomly won't help.
>>
The important is not a big awesome dress, it's a big awesome crafting. Skit is also important but I think both things must be balanced.
>>
Jury wearing Chandal
SPAIN YES!
>>
>>8863612

Me suena esa chica de haberla visto por youtube. Otra que necesita famita para vivir del cuento y del cosplay.
>>
>>8864318
That's it!
>>
>>8864334

U mad?
So why are u doing here? ;)
>>
>>8864317

If you need info, she's Perona Swann. She's not a bad girl, but her costumes are pure shit
>>
>>8864317

She's invited to some events in Spain. We have tons of awesome cosplayers, but they invite the shitty one lol
>>
>>8864372
loooool Fuck spain. I think they already complained in barcelona about her
>>
>>8864337
To take screen captures of your shame.
>>
>>8864108
Thanks for using my photo directly from my Twitter. No bad feelings. Also.

>only the ones who played the games could get the jokes

What do you even expect? The people who go to the panel know the game. The characters are from a game with a stablished story. Do you expect to go to a JoJo panel and have the level of characters and no-spoilers of just seeing pixiv memes? Cosplay panels of a series are for the fans of the series who coincidentially know the series? Shit, at least it was better than the first panel in a Madrid Japan Weekend of Chingekis where most of the requests were people asking the cosplayers to kiss each other, and then the debacle of how shit was the doing of Jointo with the cosplay panels started and then we got here. what a surprise.

At least, fuck, it's not the same people who constantly win the same contests over and over and over, and they're there having fun with the fans of the series and showing that they know what they are cosplaying instead of making a cosplay just cause of their design. Isn't that one of the most things we hate about the cosplay scene? It had many people enjoying instead of trying to buy chinese stuff. I thought we wanted more cosplay panels so we have more content to have fun to get something for our 12€ ticket.

>>8864296
this so much
>>
Well I think I have nothing to say about this JW , I had fun , I laughed so much tears rolled on my beautiful face , I didn't look so much at the merchandise because I'm poor af , I enjoyed Love Live panel , I enjoyed Yami's concert , I enjoyed the pasarela and the most important thing I enjoyed seeing my friends and knows new people , but yeah the yellows lights did suck .
>>
>>8865140
GG well played me and my horrible writing , I need a dictionary .
>>
I want to talk more about shitty cosplay guys
>>
>>8865176
Yes please
>>
Photos pls
>>
Sometimes I imagine I'm at my bed, then I begin to feel a strange presence on my ass, and it's Lirin inserting slowly her nose on my tight ass.
>>
File: CbOoCvrW0AAOGVn.jpg (119KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
CbOoCvrW0AAOGVn.jpg
119KB, 600x1067px
>>
>>8865240
Claunixx best waifu
>>
I think there's a photo of the moment when Yurai receives the second prize, it's priceless but I don't remember where I saw it.

About the TGS, a lot of cosplays were recycled from other cons (like la pesada del Seshonaru de los cojones) so it's a relief that the winner was Miyuki.
>>
>>8865264

Who is Claunixx?
>>
>>8865240
Dat horrible Zack withouth wig nor make-up, the horrible yellow and orange wigs bitten by cows and the cosplayers withouth make-up either, Miku with braids on her ponytails...Only the cat-woman looks decent.
>>
>>8865271
That fucking asshole that has nothing else to do but creating "memes" of herself when nobody gives a single fuck.

One thing I left the "places" where she posts is due to this. I find it fucking annoying.

Rata Cristina nobody likes you.

You are ugly as fuck and you haven't got skills.
>>
>>8865368
Who are the new elite-chan? I need salseo
>>
>>8865373

I think he or she talks about some friends of Elle Cosplay which made grupals of lol.
>>
"New Elite chan" Please. Without even considering the quality of the cosplays, you can see that they are humble and willing to help anyone. Comparisons are hideous.
>>
>>8865378
Elle Cosplay is cool, and she seems nice but she has a lot of lameculos behind her all the time trying to gain some fame
>>
I know who you're talking about, that people really love sauce and humilliating in public ex friends also say who can be cosplayer and who can not. I don't trust them so much.
>>
File: tumblr_neitejbmlv1qap126o2_500.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neitejbmlv1qap126o2_500.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>8865378
>Elle-cosplay
>go to her twitter and it's all freebooted content asking for RTs and superduperstilyzed photos of how awesome she is even when taking a shit even bigger than mine's after going to a full night at taco bell

shit, when is this wave of cosplayers trying to be someone just for making costumes ending?
>>
>>8865378
I barely know Elle cosplay, her Sakura cosplay was acceptable and her MH prop was hideous
>>
>>8865393
With her new cosplay se la sacó muy fuerte, but still Miyuki is Miyuki. I wouldn't mind if she were second.
>>
>>8865397
I think you don't know what hideous mean
>>
>>8865399
Totally agree. Elle deserved a second place much more than la puta pesada del Inuyasha
>>
>>8865367
The girl who creates memes of herself is Isa, not Cristina. If you want to critizise someone, don't confuse them with other cosplayer at least.
>>
>>8865405
Agreed.

I hope la puta pesada del inuyasha dies of cancer or something. She's disgusting.

Oh hey! Look at me! I'm trying to get some bite of fame with my stupid memes! Please look at me! Please!
Hey!
Are you looking at me?
>>
Elle done an incredible job and a very good actuation, she deserved much more.
>>
>>8865407
I'm not confusing her. It's not Isa. It is Cristina. I know what I talk about and I just confirmed it 5 seconds ago.

Do not go around like" HHAHAheHAH if you want to critizise do not confuse them".

Just check out Foro Cosplay and you'll see.
>>
>>8865410
>actuation

plz. PERFORMANCE!

>>8865410
>>8865409
>>8865405

Elle, get the fuck out of my cgl.
>>
exclusive photo of Rábano seco with her 2º prize
>>
>>8865412
You are still confusing them. Isa is the one of the memes.
>>
>>8865413
Maybe with +20k followers on Twitter and Facebook, she doesn't really need herself to be saying anything and maybe it's just people that like her work.
>>
>>8865414
Elle please stop.
>>
>>8865420
Elle staph rait nao
>>
Here are all performance of Yamato Cosplay Cup: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi4m7_AUUQhoI9DFYsP2Vu2wjXoMPBi_-

Minato and Yurai really are better than Mulan or La reina del espejo?!? GTFO FUCKING ORCOS LAMECULOS.
>>
>>8865429
You are right.

You all should stop joining Yamato Cosplay Cup, WCS, TGS and shit.

We all should make them see we are done about all their shit and that the shit smell coming from Minato's and company noses is something we can't avoid.
>>
>>8865431
Ok, so Minato won because she is the only one who doesn't give vergüenza ajena actuando. And Yurai because of her dress.
The other were really mediocre on both performance and cosplays.
>>
Shut up about Elle, its only a fucking travelo de Chueca in all her cosplays (very mediocres, BTW) with a lot of pagafantas.
>>
>>8865441
not all strangers are mediocre, there are amazing cosplayers.
>>
>>8865412
Cristina... Casu? Limnauth? The vacaburra?
>>
>>8865419
Isa does memes too con el coñazo de la figura 3D but la pesada del coño de Inuyasha does the fucking same.
>>
>>8865445
>>
>>8865429
Hi Mulan or Reina del Espejo 's boyfriend
>>
File: IMG_20160215_151806.jpg (544KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_151806.jpg
544KB, 1024x1365px
>>8865403
Yes it is. Doing a big prop doesn't mean it can't be hideous. You can see the material is cracked in all the surface
>>
File: IMG_20160215_151919.jpg (229KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_151919.jpg
229KB, 768x1024px
Hi I'm Elle, I don't know what's a petticoat or buy correct shoes and I'll kill your family
>>
>>8865435
Since when Conchita Wurst is cosplayer?
>>
Yurai is a true hypocrite saying the YCC is a mediocre competition and now presents and wins 2nd prize thanks to his friend Topper. Spain is a BIG TONGO!
>>
>>8865467
Of course the YCC is mediocre, she's not in it!
>>
>>8865429
What the hell with the "Cosplay is not consent"?? They're trying to imitate american cons?
>>
>>8865476
Simple: new generation of con-goers. Let's asume the new generation are 13 to 16 kids whose main influence of cosplay are cosplayers exposing themselves a lot, and they are unsupervised, and they start taking creepy pictures of a normal cosplayers who just like cosplaying something like Yandere-chan from Yandere simulator or other simple thing and then they see uposkirts photos of them online. And never forget the video of Tonterías las Justas that even upsetted AEAC. Whe are getting a new wave of people who doesnt undertand that a cosplayer is not a slut for them, not even the Elite-chan or Twitter divas. Just look at Azul Corrosivo's article about being a girl in League of Legends, that people go to anime conventions. Also, Youtuber's fans like Dalas. They are kids who still dont undertand that a cosplayer is a human being or think that they love getting attention all time.
>>
File: topper.png (21KB, 635x266px) Image search: [Google]
topper.png
21KB, 635x266px
Of course the YCC is mediocre if Topper is jury
>>
>>8865482
some female cosplayers get photos using her cunt as gold coins, so...
>>
File: doom.png (325KB, 400x443px) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
325KB, 400x443px
DO YOU SEE THE FACE OF THE DOOM?
DO
YOU
SEE IT?
>>
>>8864321
reika, anyone?
>>
>>8865517
Who is she?
>>
What about Benihime's Zoolander cosplay? It's rlly great.
>>
I'm sure when in Minato's performance she put a mask to be more ugly, she's wearing a Lirin face's mask
>>
Talking about the videos from YCC... I'm so fucking tired of that jack fluck "photographer" and his fucking hat, always standing almost on top of the stage and being in the middle of every performance. I'm tired of seeing his hat in front of me when I'm trying to watch the contest...
>>
Minato's performance didn't deserved el primer puesto ni de coña.
>>
>>8865558
+1000000000000000
>>
>>8865561
I loveo your spanglish
>>
Really not.
>>
>>8865558
I hate his hat. Maybe even with his stupid hat i could consider him as legit. And Mayorcete, i just want to spear him like Roman Reigns and give him a bodyslam over his 8000€ camera he uses to try to hit on unaware cosplayers.
>>
>>8865281

La ''Miku'' de la foto es una youtuber muy repelente
>>
I hope Expomanga's future contest don't be such as pathetic as this ones. Oh my god.
>>
>>8865647
POST GORDER MUSES
O
S
T
>>
>>8865694
Prepare to Barcelona JW first
>>
True. We're gonna all die
>>
>>8865647
I hope someday they learn the actual dances and leave the love live postureo. It's sad because there were more love live groups who knew how to dance but because they are not famous they don't get the panels and the stage for them
>>
>>8865760
What other groups? I only know susuwatari and kiseki dolls. Kiseki are acceptable but susuwatari are pure shit.
>>
>>8865762
I'm talking about some groups who were in the normal contest. Susuwatari know how to dance and their performances are usually good and about Kiseki... the only one who's worth it is Shion.
>>
>>8865667
His photos are not even good. All of them are done with diagonal angles and too much contrast. He is always in the middle during contest and concerts even in the way of the jury or blocking other people view. This time I was just so pissed off seeing him doing the SAME again... I just wanted to scream "Plz man, stop trying to see under the girl cosplays!!!"
>>
>>8865794
post some of them, need references
>>
>>8865770
>Susuwatari know how to dance and their performances are usually good

GOOD JOKE
G
O
O
D

J
O
K
E
>>
Twerking muse's performance
Better than the last one. GG girls, finally only you have a stupid name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2R3ZS7UNw
>>
>>8865886
why do they use music that's not from love live series?
why the kotori outfit is not canon?
>>
>>8865878
Nobody said they were all pretty, what do you want to mean with this picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 544x400px
>>8865934
>21 min of video
>only 1 min isn't love live's music, and they made a cool entrance
>>
>>8865457
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. The 3D figure girl is the other Cristina, Atsukine. The one cosplay girl who has more memes than normal cosplay photos (literally) is Isa NoaStark (Raisah Cosplay).

You just don't know WTF are you talking about.
>>
>>8865519
You are not Reika, Lirin. You were not even cosplaying while Reika was in full Rei cosplay from Free.
>>
I am sorry but PirataCristina is a very good cosplayer, when Elle only has followers for her tits. Sorry.
>>
>>8866191
Hola PirataCristina
>>
>>8866191
Go to do selfmemes piratacristina
>>
>>8866191
Both are really good cosplayers. Why even say that one is better than another?
>>
>>8866191
PirataCristina have more tits than Elle
>>
>>8866191
Elle also has many followers cause a shitty youtuber included him in a "must follow" giveaway of a PC. Saw it and asked me to follow lots of people to enter a giveaway: youtubers, guys with no value, a HotS streamer... It's easy to get a lot of followers if you promise them a high end PC.
>>
>>8864138
I recommend you to read how the YCC is awarded before opening your mouth, or even commenting, the YCC is a contest that rewards the performance of the cosplayer. When I saw her performance, I thought I was seeing the movie again. She was in perfect sync with the sound, she was the character herself.
But those are things Anon users cannot understand, because you only know how to critizise, why don't you say your name, so everyone can see who is the parasite behind the comment?
>>
>>8866223

But she does not show them to her followers ;)
>>
>>8866412
I think people bitch about the divas that go on Twotter like they have a full paid job to to a cosplay for a con with three months in advantage and then lots of details are kinda off. Shit, Elle's makeup is so flashy and doesnt even match the character's that are suposed to be natural. Who ould beliebe that Sakura Kinomoto makeup for a *checks Wikia* 10 to 14 years oldgirl. I'm no expert on makeup, but i think there is a concept of "too much", specially if you are cosplaying as a certain character. Make up note of "too much" also applicable to her Elsa Cosplay. At least her Najarala armor is decent for such a diva.
>>
>>8866447
I guess you are saying that first part because she and lot of cosplayers that use Twitter a lot like to keep showing their progress? Just asking, but I think that's how it's supposed to work... About the makeup, nothing to add.
>>
>>8866474
A lot, a lot... If they say something that isnt cosplay related, make a wish. I know that it's how supposed to work, but imagiine i like the personality and have fun talking to a friend and starts in the cosplay world and in a year only posts cosplays. Could it be much to have a cosplay account and a personal-smurf account? It's not even hard. And will give them better tracks fo people who follow their works and people who follow them as real person.
>>
>>8866355
>>8866278

Let's see...
>people wanting other people to die
>other people getting offended
>the offended got more insulted
>the offended getting more offended

oh, 4chan!
>>
>>8866490
Elle, particularly, posts quite a lot of stuff about feminism and politics. Also talks about her personal experiences and tries to help people that had the same problems she had (like me). Maybe her cosplays are not the best but she looks like a really nice person, and doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone. And also, I don't see that diva thing on her even with all the followers she has.
>>
File: 1442848066068.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442848066068.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>8865614
>>
>>8866376
Your salty is showing, Minato
>>
>>8866505

Then explain me why she's uploading 95% selfies and 5% cosplay stuff lol
>>
Elle is the nice person that seems on her Twitter but it's true she has a lot of lameculos behind her because her fame and that's so sad. I also saw how works all the cosplays she do, maybe they aren't perfect but she strives to do good things and the final results aren't bad at all.
>>
>>8867161
I was understanding that she uploads only cosplay stuff, not the other way.
>>
>>8867208
Sad for who?
>>
File: lirin colacao.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
lirin colacao.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Never forget good ol' Lirin memes
>>
>>8867321
Lmaoooo
>>
>>8867229
Take screenshots!
>>
>>8866530
Don't let this thread die until I can save this in my pc
>>
I just lurk /cgl/ for lolita but, what's all the drama with that Lirin girl? It is because the jeans? Because she won cosplay contests? But were better cosplays or not?

Well, dramu and edgy aside, the con in general, it worths? Or it's only a big merch market?
>>
>>8867699
Mostly a big merch market and about the cosplay drama... I guess they are sad wannabe cosplayers who cant accept some other people have their own way to do things and need to feel superior insulting them.
Sad lifes for sad people.
>>
>>8867699
Lirin is a girl who does a really bad makeup and not really good -just normal- cosplays. The problem is she won contest because she has friends in the jury. When her friends are participating in a contest, she's the jury. She and her friends won all the contest, also when they did a low level cosplay.

Also, the con is a big merch market. All spaniards cons are the same. It's sad.
>>
>>8867705
Yeah I've heard Japan Weekend is more about merch than activities. I've never go to one, tough.

I hope there will be videos of the contests so I can judge myself too.

Anyone knows about an Spanish manga con which isn't all about selling? I miss the old cons, I enjoyed them a lot but know are kinda boring, only stores and contests... And youtubers, its not really my thing. There's a lot of time I went to one.

En Spanish: ¿queda algun salon "a la antigua" en España que no sea una mega tienda?
>>
>>8867706
I think staff and jury shouldn't partcipate in the contests of their own con to avoid suspicions, justificated or not.
>>
>>8867708
The very very little cons like Otachristmas and Akihabara Deep. But it's so little that this year the organization who did Otachristmas didn't do it.
It think I don't write this very well, so forgive me.
>>
>>8867708
*now* kinda boring, not know

>>8867715
Thanks anon, I'll search for them
>>
Oh my god, spain is like a puta mierda with tons of comentarios basura and a special desire to break the english idioma with the only propósito of salseo.

Me meo. I have incontinencia, because of vosotros, nini guys
>>
>>8867708
Let's see if Madrid Otaku...
>>
I miss Gongora and Quevedo
>>
>>8867734
Me too :(
>>
>>8867732
And this, kids, is an otakani
>>
Anyone knows what happened to Koibito?
>>
>>8866447
>I think people bitch about the divas that go on Twotter like they have a full paid job to to a cosplay for a con with three months in advantage and then lots of details are kinda off.
>with three months in advantage and then lots of details are kinda off.
>and then lots of details are kinda off.

Why do anybody enter the cosplay hobby if they aren't going to take the effort to make a perfect cosplay to honour their favorite character? Either they are lazy or they aren't good cosplayers. I'm all for "everyone can cosplay". But if you aren't going to make a perfect cosplay, then don't do it. If you don't have money, get it first. If you don't have proper tools, get them first. If you don't have proper skills, get them first. If not, then you are just desperate for attention and don't give a fuck about the costume nor the character.
I can understand than 1 or 2 details are off when the cosplay is really hard to make, but I just can't understand when a simpler cosplay is shitty.
>>
>>8867775
Wtf this is a fucking HOBBY. I don't see people whose hobby is playing football on the weekends being fucking Messi.
>>
Elle cosplay just accept it. Your cosplays are bad, your make-up is bad and you didn't deserved a prize at YCC. So stop insulting the other winners here please. They are better cosplayers and cosmakers than you.
>>
>>8867781
WTF Elle didn't participate in YCC what are you saying. She participatwd in TGS. Jfc dont talk about something if you don't know shit.

Koibito works organizing all the cosplay activities and contests in JW. Thats why the cosplays activities are improving, because he's involved a lot.
>>
>>8867781
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>8867781
Yeah. Elle did really bad on every other contest she didn't go. What a shit cosplayer.
>>
there are lot of cons with lots of activities and with good prices. But nowadays people only care about famous cosplayers and dont give a shit, they just go to see nigri and others.
>>
>>8867794
Yeah, the activities are improving for his girlfriend. She had a panel, a dance exhibition and a karaoke. I'm surprised she didn't win the TGS too.
>>
>>8867794
hello koibito
>>
>>8867779
But when that hobby of yours is entering >CONTESTS< it's normal to expect a bit of quality and detailing. I mean, in a contest, you're not cosplaying just for hobby, you want to win, specially in Internacional contests.
>>
>>8867809
Different anon, but some people cosplay for cons and don't even sign up for the contest. A lot of them actually.
>>
>>8867699
A shitty cosplayer who believes she's the best to counterattack her inferiority complex, since most people are better than her at cosplaying in Spain. And when I say shitty, I mean really bad, ridiculous make-up, bad styling of wigs, low quality cosplays, accesories and props that are falling off or ripping apart most of the time. She also rigs competitions to win normal and important contests using other people and backstabbing them later. She insults and hates everyone because she thinks the characters are her property and that she is the only one able to cosplay them. Also she denounces other cosplayers accounts on facebook so they get their pages deleted and this way she reduces competition removing cosplayers with more followers than her, which are almost everyone lol. She insults and uses her friends and accointances and then betrays them. She also likes to make people fight among each other to the point they leave cosplay, resulting in less competitors in the cosplay scene. And because she does these things behind their backs most of them never realized that she was the main responsible. Basically she is a person full of pure hate and the cancer of the cosplay scene in Spain. It will be like this until she retires. Which I really doubt she is going to do because she has been cosplaying since 1999 or so and wants to be on the spot all the time.

The con is a big fake merch market with orange lights and inaudible sound. And they hide the foreigner invited cosplayers, God knows why, but most con attendees never get to see a lot of them.
>>
>>8867822
So you want the cosplay guests to be walking around the event without nothibg to do? They were selling prints and taking selfies and judging contests. A lot of randoms had photos with them.
>>
>>8867822
This
>>
Ppl are starting to posting cosplay vids

Find on facebook LEDslippers
>>
I have more question about the contests. Why the other contests were judged by random people? That contests are not important and please who was the jury with that poor armor and ugly face because the girl who won the armor prize had a better armor than him. BTW... if you want to be jury you need to have friends and lick some asses. This is spain.
>>
>>8867706

Hi Lirin. Lol'd at the self-projecting of this post.
>>
>>8867779 >>8867815

Is not a hobby when you go far enough to show yourself as if you were a professional. Promoting yourself to get fans. Uploading everything online. Participating in contests. Even if it was just a hobby, hobbyist are perfectionists. They want to do everything the best way possible because they love their hobby. If you love your hobby, you don't rush everything to be noticed as fast as possible while half-assing everything in the way like a 5 year old. This means you just want attention and feeling famous. You don't care about your supposed hobby then. You just want to stand out. Points for >>8867809 who understood it.
>>
LEAVE. PEOPLE. DO. THE. FUCK. THEY. WANT. AND. HOW. THEY. WANT.
>>
You used to call me on my cellphone!
Late night when you needed my love.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
>>
>>8867881
It's a hobby if they say it is for them. Yours is to fucking shitpost in 4chan under a anon profile while theirs is to make cosplays the best they can and make a performance the best they can. Maybe winning is fucking secondary for them because you are not them and you don't know what they are thinking.
>>
Someone is very salty here
>>
Hasn't Lirin posted anything on her facebook? I used to have lots of fun reading her drama queen status about 4chan after cons but she deleted me :(
>>
Lirin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8867900
Exist.
>>
>>8867894
>winning is fucking secondary
Then why go in a contest? For fun? Please don't say "yes", everybody knows that you go in a contest bc you WANT TO WIN or at least try to win
>>
>>8867898
She posted a super mega long post explaning Yamato's jury related stuff in her fb account. Wait a sec while I'll take a screenshot and upload it.
>>
File: post.png (100KB, 490x1434px) Image search: [Google]
post.png
100KB, 490x1434px
>>8867898
>>8867913
Here it is. I had to take three screencaps bc the post is quite long.
>>
>>8867910
Diferent anon, but I want to go to contest because it's fun and I want to make a performance that the public enjoy.
Of course is good to win, but make a good quality performance to show my love about what I made with dedication and effort is better.
>>
>>8867919
These are just excuses, "to have fun" and a shit, they want fame and feel like a pro. To have fun just go to "normal" contest or pasarela or make funny videos at the con.
>>
>>8867910

Maybe just trying to feel self accomplished with the applause and by people? You may know your cosplay/performance is not the best, but still try to do your best and still do pretty well even without aiming to win.

"Se piensa un ladrón que todos son de condición". If YOU go to a contest to win, don't try to apply your logic to anyone because that is fucking stupid, inmature and incorrect.
>>
>>8867918
Yes please, we need Lirin out of the jury. And fuck off, 50% cosplay and performance. I saw better cosplays and performance in Yamato Cup than Minato
>>
>>8867925
Well, this is my intentions when I go to a contest. Obv other people go because the prizes or to become famous.
>>
>>8867886
Don't complain when people tell you that you suck then. If you want to be praised then work your ass off and make something that deserves such comments. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't get mad for it in the first place.

>>8867894
If a hobby it is only for you, you don't flash it out everywhere and wait for people to lick your ass when you did a bad job. If you like something, you work on it until it is perfect or else you don't deserve praise. It's when you don't care about your hobby that you half-ass your work.

If you don't want to win a competition then don't go and leave the place for someone who has a perfect work and is serious about winning. Seriously, we are tired of watching noobs at the contests. Contests are for the bests of the country and for winning.

Free pasarelas are for fun. Walking on the con is for fun. Meeting fans of your character is for fun. Taking photos or photoshoots is for fun. So get your facts straight.

BTW you are shitposting here in
4chan so all of your insults are going for yourself.

This is Spain, where people want everything while doing nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>8867927
The other anon. I just I think you better don't do a performance if your cosplay is not ready like Lirin and Koibito in WCS. She shows a poor -and copy- performance. Make fun in a contest, but with quality.
>>
File: Give_That_Man_A_Cookie_meme.jpg (64KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
Give_That_Man_A_Cookie_meme.jpg
64KB, 625x435px
>>8867934
I COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER THANK YOU
>>
>>8867928
Yeeeesssss get out gucking Nocilla-Girl

Rábano seco-san or who is better in this con, for example?
>>
>>8867934
Sorry to break your tocho argument but when you assume things of how every cosplayer think I can't take you seriously. You just seem mad :/
>>
>>8867991
Grown up already, stop being egotistical and accept when adults scold you for your bad behaviour.
>>
>>8867934
This is Spain, where you can tell your opinion being disrespectful and when no one ask for it.
>>
>>8868030
"Adults" xD
>>
>>8868032
>xD
GTFO
>>
>>8868032
Newfag, stop posting emojis, goddam
>>
>>8868035
>>8868037
Mad af
>>
Putidivas. Putidivas everywhere.
>>
>>8867918
50% performance and 50% cosplay? Really? Minato's cosplay has perfect cosplay and perfect performance? Sorry but NO.

There were better cosplays and better performances, for example, Rapunzel (Yurai) had a better and more elaborate costume and the performance was also entertaining (though she interprets shit).
>>
>>
>>8868053
You're talking about a jury who copy a performance in WCS, obv she didn't give a shit with the performance
>>
>>8868032
>>8868035
>>8868041
>>8868031
>>8867991
>>8867930
>>8867927
I'm the one who can't take you seriously. At least 2 to 3 anons have told you that you are wrong, and I doubt you have autism and didn't realize it. You are certainly a child withouth arguments to counter the other arguments, so you resort to uneducated insults, name calling and say that the others are the ones doing it, like we are stupid or something.

Grow up already.
>>
>>8867794
My friend was the one organizing the panel where she participated, she was of course taking part in it and she submitted the solicitude of the panel. Guess what happened thanks to Koibito. everyone of her panel got their accreditation but her, she wasn't even on the list. The girl giving the accreditations told her to talk to Koibito himself so she could complain and tell him to be more careful. Shit, we even waited for him to appear in YCC (I think) as Rasputin and he didn't go on stage, wearing his stinking erwin t-shirt and chanclas de lesbiana with socks.
>>
>>8868080
So you resume /cgl/ but we are more polite to say this
>>
I love Kepo
>>
Yeah, i would totally do Kepo
>>
>>8867918
I'd like to read the conversation between Nutella-girl and Rábanoseco-san
>>
>>8868087
Expokepo when
>>
>>8868087
Literally who?
>>
>>8868053
>>8868058
>>8868117
I don't understand the polemic. It is the first time in years that none elitechan win any contest on an important con. All the winners were the best of each contest, even the winner of the normal contest was amazing. I can only think of the contestants who loose complaining here.

YCC cares more about the performance than the complexity of the cosplay. Minato did a 10/10 performance, and although the cosplay was simple, it was true to the original.

Years ago, some guy who was actually an actor cosplaying the Hunchback of Notre Dame won the finals of YCC in Brazil due to his performance, who was a copy of a scene of the movie. And his cosplay was as simple as Minato's. He pretty did the same Minato did, but with another Disney movie. So she could really win in Brazil.

Cosplay is not original, it's a copy of an existing character and a copy of an existing scene. You have to be faithful to the original character and movie/game/anime/whatever to punctuate high (what you guys call "copy"). The more faithful to the original, the more points you get. What's the point on inventing the performance? You must do everything like the original. That's what cosplay is about. Cosplay = copying the original. It is harder to copy something exactly like the original than inventing some random shit that has no sense.

PD: the only time when Spain won some international contest finals, it was a literal copy of two scenes of two animated movies: Anastasia changing her outfit in the song of the movie and Elsa with Let it Go. Wilbur and Yurai. They did a copy of the original, both cosplay and performance. You guys must understand that if you want to actually win a cosplay contest, you must do an exact copy of the original in both cosplay and performance. It surprise me that you guys don't know what cosplay is.

And I hate Lirin with all my soul, but this time the winner has sense.
>>
Name of Rábanoseco-san in Twitter please
>>
>>8868196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMvkFN_lqU8

This is the guy who won. This is what cosplay is about. No wonder he won, as an actor he must be used to interpreting scenes exactly as the original. Imagine if an actor invented their outfit and scenes and do the first shit that goes through their minds, fucking up a movie or threater representation.
>>
>>8868238
I could esilly say social media, Twitter and Facebook. Just like >>8868251, until 2012 or so, Twitter and Facebook, and also Youtube weren't even a massive thing until the "influencer" boom. You see how brands invite people famous in Internet and so on, and everybody wants to have some of that delicious cake of being an idol to the geek community (thanks, TBBT).

The sole idea of being a cosplay divinity is indeed a quimera, cause at the best, a company could hire you for a promotion or two, and only if they search of something like you. But they even have model agencies.

Aside from the sensation of fame, and people wanting to get a lot of photos of you... There is really nothing. No TV stations or radios talk about cosplay contests winners, only the geek outlets if they are like those otacú webs that post all news.

I got the same sensation when i go back home from cons on a Sunday: "Tomorrow, we will continue with our normal lives... Unemployed, students, lawyers, burger flippers in a McDonalds. It's just our time to have fun with each others. Maybe we will hang out with some of them other days. Maybe we found friends or love... But what happened there doesn't really matters". Thuis easilly resumes why today, cosplay contests dont mean shit: nobody really cares at the end. We shit here in 4chan cause we got bored in cosplay contests that were boring as fuck full of people who make a great costume but are boring as hell. Remember those DoReMi from Expomanga 2009? That was a true cosplay. Even back in 2008 just a bunch of FF fans doing stupid shit was fun as hell. Now is just a dick-size contest. Shit, i cant even remember a good and funny cosplay actuation in Madrid Expos and Japans since 2012 that wast an egomaniac play, aside from those Ken and Ryu when the Expocómic was at Matadero.
>>
>>8868274
>burger flippers
Ayy lmao
>>
I'm the only one who wants more Jfashion protagonist in cons? It's sad spanish lolita comunity is quite non-excistence and Fairy Kei, mori and others jfash are barely known
>>
>>8868274
I can't do nothing but clap at you.

You're completely right.

Life's way too short to keep with all this drama.

We all have our own problems, life can get hard for everybody at a certain time.. And still, all we do is getting in this place and rush against other people that are exactly just like us.

Even if those attack you with some shit, we all should ignore those ones and hope they'll realize of reality some day.

(I'm the >>8868251 guy).

Sorry for writing in spanish back then, I thought it'd be the purest way to express myself.
>>
>>8867794
I wrote YCC by error when I was thinking in TGS, my mistake. The thing is she is here insulting both Pirata Cristina and Minato out of jealousy because they are better cosplayers and won the contests while she got nothing. So Im telling her to suck it up and accept it.

>>8867799
All of her cosplays are terrible. I dont understand your supposed irony. She is always doing it bad and is worst than the rabano seco on stage.
>>
Can we talk about the fact that this guy over here has a better performance and three cosplay changes and his wig doesn't fall off and they didn't even mention him?and i mean i was way more entertained by him than by Minato.. i guess you need to be "famous" to win something... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0Ze7VkZSk
>>
>>8868323
Timing of the performance is quite of but A LOT BETTER than Minato.
I loved the mobile wings and the change go transforming to a card
>>
>>8868323
Shit, that pop of the public was huge and so legit.
I imagine the jury was like "uhm... the wand thing nearlly dropped once, and he tucked his wig a bit much"... But the play was amusing even i never watched Cardcaptor Sakura. And also, i genuinely thought it was a girl until i heard him talk to someone in the public before the contest.
>>
>>8868334
That guy and his boyfriend are known for buying their costumes to other cosplayers or a seamstress, and after that, they say they made them by themselves.
I wouldn't give him any anything in a contest.
>>
>>8868334
Yes i had the change to talk with him and ask him about the wings, they were quite impressive, his sewing skills weren't the best but they were nice
>>
>>8868274
Tell that to elitechanes, wannabe famous and demas putidivas. It's like talking to a wall. And when you let them know that they really are cosplayers del monton, they get mad as fuck.
>>
>>8868323
Are you kidding me? That was terrible. Besides his cosplays are bought and then claim he made them. That is a scam and he can't win contests scamming people.
>>
>>8868347
>>8868370
Cosplayer name?
>>
>>8867794
koibito buy yourself a grandma. and a pito, since you are here. the con is boring bc it has no activities for the public. most assistants cant participate actively in cosplay contests, dance exhibitions and pannels. watching all that is boring you know. you are centering everything on the few cosplayers who participate on such things and i mean your girlfriend and your friends. but they are the minority.

this is why we are asking anons for other cons more centered in activities for the larger portion of the public like >>8867708 >>8867804 or >>8867706 said. where are the table and card games to learn and play? the workshops and tutorials to do? the videogames for everyone to play? the free karaoke? anyone?

>>8867826
koibito you should stop lying. everytime a con ends only you and your friends have photos with the invited cosplayers. you always hide them and almost nobody sees them! in fact it is because they are hidden that they get bored with nothing to do most of the time! they want to wander around the con meeting their fans and watching the stores and the con in general. they say so in their online accounts! they are later asking for sorry to their fans! its pitiful.
>>
>>8868420
THANK YOU. I couldn't explain it better. I'm so tired of seeing him and his girlfriends and friends being the only ones who have a good time at cons it's like they want to be the center of the world and it's sooo tiring.

Why Ayuru's Love Live group can have a pannel, a dance exhibition and a fucking karaoke? Why the other Love Live groups have to see them even when they are better dancers than them? Ah, of course, because they're not Koibito's girlfriend or friends.
>>
>>8868439

the first time they performed ayuru wasn't in the group so it's not because she's his girlfriend, also they joined the karaoke in the last moment, stop the bitching we don't want more love live in the contest so don't fight
>>
>>8868457
The first time they made a performance was with Haru so it's the same, famous people who are friends with Koibito
>>
>>8868460

if u say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8868457
>his girlfriend
HIS
I
S
>>
Never forget el pito de la Koibito https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJfiho5Tis
>>
>>8867734

Lirin debe ser pariente de Góngora seguro, esa nariz de judía le delata.

Lirin, gongoriana, cómene el ojal
>>
>>8868495

Hijo puta, quédate tú con ese puto cardo borriquero
>>
Lirin said in her facebook page that only one contestant of the YCC doesn't agree with the results... I'm wondering who... Rábanoseco-san, is that you?
>>
Señorita Lirin, he leído sus mensajes de Twitter amenazándo de denunciar a todos los participantes en esta amena y barroca conversación, y vengo a darle una información que necesita saber:

http://espanol.stopbullying.gov/acoso-por-internet/cómo-denunciar/129k/%C3%ADndice.html

¿La hemos amenazado de violencia? No.

¿Es usted menor de edad y ha salido pornografía suya ilegal? No, y suerte de nosotros no verla cometiendo el acto sexual.

¿Hemos roto su privacidad? No.

¿Estamos haciendo un delito movidos por el odio? No.

Simplemente la hemos llamado "fea", algunos afirman que usa algo llamado como "pantalón tejano", y que usted se rocía chocolate por la cara para maquillarse. Si va a la policia diciéndole que la acosan y le cuenta esas cosas, creo que le darán una palmaita en la espalda y le dirán que vaya al médico a verificar su salud mental.

Pd: Góngora, haces buena pareja con esta mujer.
>>
>>8868420
Hostia tío ¿eh? ¿Ningun videojuego, ni juego de cartas, ni taller, ni conferencia, ni tutorial, ni actividades? Es obvio que o no has ido o no te ha salido del puto papo mirar el horario, porque precisamente actividades había de sobra.
Critica el cosplay lo que te de la puta gana porque la verdad es que es una puta mierda, pero que no hay actividades? Ande y que te den por culo...

http://japanweekend2016.sched.org/mobile/#page:page-schedule
>>
>>8868087
OH I NEED KEPO
>>
File: Captura.png (860KB, 753x741px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
860KB, 753x741px
>>8867826
>cosplay guests to be walking around the event
>without nothing to do
OH, IT'S THAT TRUE? LET'S SEE
AND COMPARE WITH THAT LONELY PHOTO OF REIKA IN MADRID, ALONE, IN A CHAIR, AS YOU WANTED...
>>
>>8868531
BULLYING? SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT BULLYING IS.
Signed: A person who suffered bullying irl in school and high school
>>
An idea:

Less repetitive acts on the convention schedule, to give pass to more time on cosplay contest
At the entrance, something to give to the people who goes, randomly... maybe a plain cardboard?
Final votations on the contest by showing hands by the people who have the cardboard

Just in ONE convention, and let's see if it works
>>
>>8868772
So... A "let the public decide" award?

Not that i think it's a bad idea... but not a really good one... A mixed one.
>>
>>8868580
Confundes conferencias con talleres y pasividad con actividad. No hay actividades, no soy el unico que lo ha dicho en el hilo. El publico no puede participar activamente en algo, solo escuchar o mirar pasivamente a otros haciendo algo y por eso la gente se va, porque es aburrido. Pero no espero que alguien que rebuzne insultos de esa forma sepa distinguir entre conceptos.
>>
>>8868531
I want to see Lirin's crybaby tweets please
>>
Go out from Madrid/Bcn and you'll find cons with activities for everyone. The problem in big cities is that there are A LOT of population and they know they'd sell most of the tickets, so they dont care about the content (and specially japan weekend ,they only care about cosplay, cosplay and...oh, yes, COSPLAY)

There are cons which give at cosplay the jury prizes + audience prize and sometimes it's fucking funny.
>>
The gothic lolita Miku de coletas trenzadas with the Catwoman and Kim Impossible has a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhgElBD8KwU
>>
Puto LOL y putas Love Lives.
Fuck you all.
>>
>>8869483
Mangafest is full of putidivas, it's not only in Madrid and Barcelona
>>
>>8869802
Game Of Whores
>>
>>8869802
All "salón de" is full of shit
>>
>>8869802
yeah, there will always be divas wannabe, but I was talking about the activities!
>>
>>8869483
Just I dunno, I don't know what I prefer, cosplay activities or a lot of beta fedora figthing with a fake sword in their dick
>>
>>8869824
what kind of cons do you visit DDDDDDD:
>>
>>8869825
I doubt it's Expotaku or Akihabara
>>
>>8865445
>>8865464
>>8865458
Total, se maquilla con la escopeta de Homer y vaya con esos cosplays de los chinorris todos cutres.
>>
>>8869876
Que pena que una gente tan joven como la que asistís a estos eventos seáis tan malas personas -.- y que triste que seáis tan cobardes de no decir las cosas a la cara.
>>
>>8869929

Hola Elle, ¿quieres que te dedique un soneto?
>>
Expoputas p´cuando.
Yo quiero ir a sobarlas.
>>
>>8870291
Cosplay is not consent, amigo.
>>
>>8870440
If she agrees to have sex in exchange for a certain amount of money of some service, is consent.

Stupid legality that doesn't let legal and consented prostitution...Don't know why if a girl agrees to rent her body in exchange for money isnt legal, but it is if you film it and distribute in DVDs or online it is cause you're making a porno.
>>
>>8869876
Nice selfanswering
>>
>>8870453
Unrelated to the topic at hand but learn some proper grammar, jesus.
>>
>>8864138
>Yamato

If you think this is shit... get ready to shit brix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjb_eCxy4ZY
>>
>>8870573
omg THE CHAMPIOOOONS lolololol
>>
DON´T STOP THE LIRIN´S BULLYING!
>>
>>8869929
>>8870529
Si quieres creer que solo es una persona te equivocas. Parece que somos varios porque no tengo ni idea de quienes son los de los demas comentarios sobre tu mierda de cosplays.

>>8870128
Muestranos tu talento.
>>
>>8870918
Si tú quieres crecer que con los seguidores que tiene, tiene que venir ella a defenderse es que eres un poco subnormal.
>>
>>8870918
Nice nini time to post on 4chan: 3AM on a Thursday night
>>
>>8870918
>Nice nini time to post on 4chan: 3AM on a Thursday night

Si en tu bajeza mental te das por satisfech@ pensando que Elle va a venir por aquí a pelearse con cuatro inadaptados sociales sé que la destrozaríais con vuestros comentarios de hienas raquíticas, así que le renta más no pasarse por aquí ¿Que más da lo que digáis? Sois tan cobardes que jamás os atreveríais a hacer una critica a la cara.

Pero igual que digo Elle digo Cristina, Claudia, Ira o incluso Jack flux ¿Tanto te molesta que te tape con el sombrero? le pides que se agache y muy amablemente lo hará, en las insinuaciones de pederastia ya ni entro.

¿Tan difícil ha sido vuestra adolescencia para tener esa ira cobarde tan contenida?

>>8870128

Amigo "Quevedo", siento decirte que el auténtico se distinguía no solo por su afilada lengua, si no además por su carácter pendenciero y su valentía de plantar cara con puños y espada a quien se le cruzara por delante. Nunca necesitó el anonimato o los pseudónimos.
>>
El novio de una de las participantes de la YCC comenzó a seguir a Quevedo y Góngora en Twitter hace 7 días

damos una galleta al que averigue quién puede ser
>>
>>8870128
Hola Manolo
>>
>>8871663
usted ha obtenido una galleta!!!!
ahora díganos, como llegó a tal deducción?
>>
To all the people that are butthurt
>>
>>8871669

I'm your fan
>>
You want pure fun cons? Go to Jornaicas in Zaragoza.

Also, less than 1 month and no tickets for JW Barcelona. As always, this con's going to be pure shit, Jointo hates Barcelona or anything?
>>
File: IMG_20160249_121507.jpg (378KB, 712x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160249_121507.jpg
378KB, 712x1045px
Koibito is salty for some reason
>>
File: IMG_20160249_121605.jpg (222KB, 720x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160249_121605.jpg
222KB, 720x925px
>>8871725
>>
File: IMG_20160249_121546.jpg (279KB, 720x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160249_121546.jpg
279KB, 720x859px
>>8871727
>>
>>8871725
inb4 copyright in the bases del concurso
>>
File: IMG_20160249_121527.jpg (262KB, 720x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160249_121527.jpg
262KB, 720x794px
>>8871730
>>
>>8871730
Shouldn't hshe be proud of his work being so good that it's a reference to other cons?
>>
>>8871734
>hshe
I see what you did there
>>
Koibito's afraid to other cons
Koibito's chollo could end
>>
>>8871700
What are you talking about, JW still have tickets to buy
>>
Mayorcete talking about JW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhnlH9KgZGE
>>
>>8871759
Ok Mayorcete,nobody's care
>>
>>8871760

Listen carajo xD
>>
maybe koibito is afraid but i've been searching info about asian weekend (first time i heard it) and its fucking strange, selling tickets without telling where the event is.

anybody knows anything about who organizes it? or they're just trying to trick madrid's otakitos? *salseo*
>>
>>8871771
Koibito is afraid for saving all the cosplayer of a possible fraud
thanks koibito
>>
>>8871774
But he's right. Copying the contest rules for another event is poor and cutre. If they were a small convention made by frokos I can understand, but something that presents like a big convention capaz de competir with Japan Weekend and Expomanga? Redacta tus bases tio, no seas cutre xD
>>
>>8871771
Searched the website and only says IFEMA, and even says that isn't even fixed thing and it can be cancelled if they don't even sell enough tickets.

Smells scammy and i'm not bothering to get press tickets to go by the face.
>>
>>8871755
By no tickets I mean on sale:
>Podrás comprar tus entradas próximamente.
>>
>>8871771
First time I heard about it too
>>
>>8871784
Who are you? I saw you in all Spanish threads
>>
>>8871793
I'm a man that goes on spanish threads of Madrid's cons. Nothing more than that.
>>
>>8871417
>>8871422
>>8871634
Elle seriuosly you are leaving yourself in evidence. I'm feeling second hand embarrasment.

You are the nini who spends all the day online with different accounts. Some of us work late at night and sleep like 5 hours!
>>
People arguing in this thread be like
>>
File: 256178.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
256178.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
Everytime you make an thread in clg this is my honest feelings about all of you
>>
>>8871725
>>8871727
>>8871730
>>8871732
>>8871755
>>8871771
>>8871780
koibito go to comprarte un pito and stop difamar to other cons. that is actually illegal u know.
>>
>>8871839
Plis, si con el nivel de stalkeo que llevas es imposible que no sepas que curra y en qué.
>>
>>8871859
Again some of us work late at night and sleep very few hours because we have money to gain to live while you are supported by your family and do nothing. Apparently you believe you are Nigri or some deluded shit. Well, >>8871669

I wrote two posts last night and two posts now (12 hours of difference). The other posts are from who knows who anons from 2 days back. If you think that's stalking then you are too much of a diva full of yourself, like Lirin.

Stop being so self-centered and feeling so important because you are not... It seems that you want attention and are enjoying this, even if it is bad. Some anons just saw your shitty cosplays posted in the thread and pointed it out like any other shitty cosplay that has been posted like Lirin's chandal and the frokos photo. No less, no more. Overcome it already and heal that ego of yours.
>>
>>8868420
At least! Thanks, mate.
>>
>>8868580
Se está creando un maldito evento por y para cosplayers. Si queréis cosplay, lo organizáis como os dé la maldita gana en la zona donde os venga mejor, pero los organizadores únicamente quieren llenarse los bolsillos y pagarse viajes a Japón con todo vuestro (nuestro) dinero.

Haced actividades, karaoke, DDR, concurso de comer bollos o salchichas con las manos atadas, carreras de-lo-que-os-dé-la-gana, lo que sea; pero que la gente pague por ir a hacer algo más que ver a la Élite hacer lo de siempre y los mismos stands de merchandishing chino.

Organizadores, meteos todo el dinero de los inocentes que os quepa por el ojal.
>>
>>8871867
>como os dé la maldita gana en la zona donde os venga mejor, pero los organizadores únicamente quieren llenarse los bolsillos y pagarse viajes a Japón con todo vuestro (nuestro) dinero.
>Haced actividades, karaoke, DDR, concurso de comer bollos o salchichas con las manos atadas, carreras de-lo-que-os-dé-la-gana, lo que sea; pero que la gente pague por ir a hacer algo más que ver a la Élite hacer lo de siempre y los mismos stands de merchandishing chino.

Además de cobarde bobo, poco más que decir, ahí te quedas con tu bilis y tus tonterías.
>>
File: Y1EbFxg.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Y1EbFxg.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>8871839
>>
Si no vais a postear nada interesante no habléis en el post xD
>>
>>8871892
Fucktard, stop posting emojis this is 4chan not your fucking fb
>>
File: 8cmte.jpg (57KB, 480x509px) Image search: [Google]
8cmte.jpg
57KB, 480x509px
>>8871892
>>
>>8871895
Post something more interesting en vez de corregir a los demás because this thread is now boooooriiiiiiing
>>
Like Clarita
>>
Why Spanish gulls is full of assholes or saltys
>>
File: tomia.jpg (163KB, 805x557px) Image search: [Google]
tomia.jpg
163KB, 805x557px
>>8871771

Asian Weekend is a fucking scam (wait for more)
>>
File: aww.jpg (85KB, 743x408px) Image search: [Google]
aww.jpg
85KB, 743x408px
>>8872072

tomia was announced to make the convention popular and now she's not even in the guests area... but you can see haru

it smells to fake
>>
>>8872076
Holy shit shitty guests...
RAPPERS... Mikuchinatsu que no conoce ni su abuela...
And on top of that, Haru.
God save us.
>>
Miku Chinatsu. When she is ''famous'' por lamerle el culo a Haru, Mitsuki Hayashi y Claunixx. Increíble Asian Weekend, increíble.
>>
>>8872076
>haru
>anime avatars rappers
>Spainplaza "producer"
>a cosplayer
>literally who?

This isnt even the level of a 3€ jornadas in a sport center
>>
>>8872076
>>8872091
>>8872128
Koibito's team work,
great job
>>
>>8872076
>>8872091
>>8872128
>>8872177

Pluggeds? Where?
>>
>>8872076
"Productor"
"Raperos"

Why.

I understand they hire some idol wannabes because Japan culture but fucking rappers and producers?

Anyway, I don't understand why Koibito is so angry about the copypaste of the bases? It's not that difficult to write this shit and who cares about rules? Cosplayers are supposed to NOT throw any shit at the stage (CONFETI) and then in EVERY skit they use the fucking confeti all the time.
>>
>>8872200

lmao I think that he's a bit mad at them because they seem to hate japan weekend and then they copy the rules, anyway, no need to worry their con isn't going to be real it sounds too fake
>>
>>8872076
This is even real
>>
>>8872072
At the cosplay contest, first prize is 700 euros....
totally believable
>>
Firstly. Good for AsianWeekend to make Koibito angry. Srsly, dude, the bases of the convention have any copyright?
But, secondly, ANOTHER CONVENTION?

Well, I am gonna make an analysis of this situation:

We are creating a second bubble of conventions. First started when the conventions appeared in Spain at the same time as the airports, the AVEs, the highways...: We had a convention on almost each city. I am not going further, here in Madrid: Expomanga, Expocomic, MDR Manga, Damned, "jornadas" in Parla, Alcorcón, Leganés, Móstoles... and later the outer conventions that some people travelled to attend (Plasencia, Jerez, Murcia, Barcelona, Valencia, Getxo, Zaragoza, A Coruña...)
This bubble was created because every city wanted a convention
And that bubble exploded

Now this bubble is a bubble created because every asociation, group, wants to compete each other: Jointo vs ADAM vs Nippon vs AEAC vs Whatever-is-making-this-AsianWeekend.
We are going to have 2JW + 1AW + 1MO + 1EM + 1EC = 6 CONVENTIONS IN A YEAR, a few time ago, we had just 3! (And not counting the outer conventions)
But they aren't having a competence, they offer the same: poor-quality spectacle, elite cosplayers, Rubius-quality frokos, and 10-12€ fee to enter
And it will explode

And WE WILL MAKE A THIRD ONE BECAUSE WE ARE STUPID
>>
>>8872223
Oh, and no, this "Asian Weekend" won't save us of Korean-tier shit on other expos, because €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
>>
>>8872223
This so much. It's really sad spanish tier
>>
>>8872223
So... you want only 1 convention in Madrid a not another conventions in Spain no?
>>
>>8872234
Reading comprehension:
Shit <-
>>
Ni tanto (ahora), ni tan calvo (>>8872234)
>>
>>8872234
You know in other countries it's normal go far away of you house and rooming in a hotel to go a con.
In Spain you can go a con not quite far away of your city very often in a year
>>
>>8872195
I would say
"Hey, wanna come to my asian themed con? I give you free ticket for you, your grandma to tell you how cute you are and a chopped sandwich"
"Make it a han and cheese sandwich and there is a deal"

brb googling who the fuck are these guests
>>
File: 389_M208.jpg (184KB, 389x560px) Image search: [Google]
389_M208.jpg
184KB, 389x560px
>>8872254
MikuChinatsu
>More spanish than Curro Jiménez eating migas while watching a stage play of Don Juan tenorio
>4350 followers on twitter
>still underage
>askstar wannabe
>possibly lots of whitenights after her

Elle cosplay
>nothing to say
>cosplayers, why

Kinox
>5900 twitter followers
>63k subs, average of 15 vies of a video in a week

Midiyak
>no results on YT nor TW

Vau Boy
>3200 followers on Twitter
>32k subs, average of 40k views

Sora
>not enough info to search, fucking KH related stupid nicknames (not like mine is original cause it's from a book)

Puño del Karma
>19,3K followers
>1,530 subs, most viewed video has 2,670 views

Graci "not Haru" Beyol
>Haru
>FUCKING WHY

Sorry for using wrestling terms, but... LOOK AT ALL THIS UNDERCARDERS
ONLY TWO OF THE CAN EVEN BE CONSIDERED MIDCARDERS

If i could describe it with an image i would use a great Mortadelo and Filemón comic
>>
File: Miku-1.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Miku-1.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
Anyone has saw Mikuchinatsu photo?

THAT FUCKING EYES.

ALIEN EYES.
>>
>>8872276
The power of photoshoop
>>
>>8872275
Aw man, also why so many guests
What is supposed to be this event? Feed the few popularity of some wanabbes?
>>
>>8872283
As i said before, it seems that they desperately need something to call guests and they call whatever they can and they offer them some time space and tickets for the weekend.
>>
Hace muchos posts que nadie nombra a rábano seco-san.

Y ya de paso: HARU NO. WHY. ¿Por qué la siguen llamando para... para... para lo que sea?
>>
>>8872302
Rábano seco-san replied on Nutella-girl's facebook post about the YCC in a very salty way. Worth to read.
>>
>>8872308
Screenshots please
>>
>>8872311
Search Lirin Cosplay on facebook and that's it. I recommend you to read Miguel Ángel Martínez Díaz and Marta Beiro post.
>>
Madrid cons are pretty shitty. I've been traveling to almost every big convention this year and they're the worst and most awful of aaaaall of them (Expomanga and Expocomic last year were a fucking joke, well done AEAC).
>>
And which ones do you recommend? Serious question, no irony :)
>>
koibito deja ragear contra el evento nuevo
>>
>>8872311
Well not that salty to be honest, it could be much worse with all her dryness as a radish.
>>
>>8872523
Now he's hating on some cosplayer who seems to be really ugly without photoshop.
>>
>>8872555
THE IRONY
H
E
I
R
O
N
Y
>>
Asian Weekend... Japan Weekend... tu puta madre Weekend... ¿No os parecen todas las "Algo Weekend" sacadas como de una promoción oriental del Lidl?
>>
File: tumblr_lytedoPQ5J1qbz705o2_500.gif (845KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lytedoPQ5J1qbz705o2_500.gif
845KB, 500x375px
>>8871859
>>
>>8872555
Pero si él es el primero irreconocible!!!
>>
File: CaEClnPWYAEdZMP.jpg (92KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CaEClnPWYAEdZMP.jpg
92KB, 577x1024px
Elite-chan are just the worst! their cosplays look cheap and fake
>>
>>8871884

It has more reason than a saint. Period.
>>
>>8872223
#MarcaEspaña
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mbEAplcNI
WHY SINGING???
>>
>>8873412
¿Why not? It's just for laughs, they're muses
>>
>>8873412
Because karaoke.
>>
>>8873412
because attention whores
>>
>>8873412
they could've sung some LL song but I forgot they only cosplay because popularity
>>
>>8873412
except singing part, it's a funny performance. I enjoy it.
>>
>>8871924
Because they lose contests are they are butthurt. They don't want to accept that they are shitty cosplayers.
>>
>>8873907
Hi Koibito, glad to see you
>>
>>8873910
I love it when others call me Koibito lol
>>
No, no tengo nada que ver con cosplayers putidivas de concursos, para vuestra desgracia.

He vuelto.
>>
>>8875364
Has disfrutado el ban?
>>
>>8875387
¿Qué ban?
>>
Concurso de cosplay en el evento de ESL, adivinad quien participa.
>>
¿Aun seguis dando por culo aqui?
>>
>>8875475

Elle and Illisia third and second place, a guy from Fallout wone Elite-chan.
>>
>>8875475
ESL?
>>
>>8875535
twitch ESL_spain
>>
>>8875521
quien más subía?
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.