[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A taste of animethon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (20KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 360x270px
Who's going? Any gulls cosplaying despite the huge cosplay restrictions? I'm hoping my sailor Jupiter skirt isn't too short
>>
>>8824177
What cosplay restrictions? Last I heard there were no restrictions except maybe nudity.
>>
They really want to be "family friendly" this year for some reason. Skirts two inches from the knee, no bare shoulders, etc etc
>>
>>8824177
Can I see your cosplay?
>>
>>8824737
Does this apply to guys as well?
I'm cross-playing as Ryuko from Kill la Kill in one of her "skimpier" suits...

It would seriously suck if all that hard work was for nothing.
>>
>>8824737
Is this for real? I have a skimpy outfit...
>>
>>8825560
Pics?
>>
I'll see you guys at ATOA tomorrow! Don't be afraid to come say hi! I'll be cosplaying as Rick tomorrow from Rick and Morty!
>>
File: 0000uyuiu.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0000uyuiu.png
76KB, 500x500px
>>8824177
The policies section of the website is still the same. Just have footwear and comply with local decency laws.
>>
>>8826037
i see the same

way to research OP
>>
Waiting for the wank from the tea party with Misako.
>>
>>8826161
What?
>>
>>8826161
It was fine. It seemed like it was mostly lolitas and everyone was fairly well dressed. There were a few normies in regular clothing but they kept to themselves.The maid cafe had their shit together this year. Not a travesty in the least.
>>
>>8827594
I was a Normie...
>>
File: rergf.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rergf.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
>>8827678
Then you shouldn't have gone.

Also I tried to get close to Misako and this one girl pretty much pushed me out of the way. Her face says it all imo.

Outside that it was a nice meet up and I met some new friends.
>>
>>8827812
That's kind of mean...

Are you in that picture?
>>
>>8827812
Who's that one girl in the pink hair? I would waifu that.
>>
The mixer and mingle room smelled like weed...
>>
>>8827812
I feel sorry for the girl in the Alice costume on the right, she looks so awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>disabled kid at the back of the room groans
>Misako laughs
>>
File: 1437062347133.png (303KB, 775x464px) Image search: [Google]
1437062347133.png
303KB, 775x464px
>>8828024
She has a lot to learn.
>>
So how was everyone Taste of Animethon experience this year!?

I had a blast, especially at the dance!
>>
If it was ever mentioned I missed it, what was the point of the teams? Anything other than just for fun?
>>
>>8829461
It was just for fun. There was no real goal.
>>
I actually had a ton of fun this year especially because I did everything pretty much last minute. The Shaw Conference Center seemed to be pretty good venue for it as well, much better than previous years.
>>
>>8829489
How is it fun if you're doing everything at the last minute?
>>
I really enjoyed the tea party. In the future it would be cool if they got some fancy tea cups or something to use, but for a first time thing I think they did a good job.
>>
>>8824177
I hope it is too short. <3
>>
>>8829982
Dude...
>>
This was a really fun convention this year and well worth the drive from Calgary.

I just wish I made some more friends or met a qt.

>tfw post con blues
:^(

>>8827922
>tfw all the chicks there were with their boyfriends or jailbait
>>
>>8829502
Lol. My cosplay was really simple so it wasn't too bad. The con itself wasn't last minute.
>>
>>8830886
Hahaha! Sometimes it's all about the simple things in life. What did you cosplay'ed as?

I also went simple with my cosplay this year since I didn't get much prep time.
>>
>>8830378
Post con blues...

Is that really a thing?
>>
>>8826006
Ughhhh I was at the con both days and I really wanted to see a Rick and Morty cosplay and I MISSED YOU. I'm so sad

>>8831178
Yeah, really feeling it. I had so much fun. It was my first time cosplaying in like three years and it and it felt fab, man. Great con.

>>8827922
I thought the mix and mingle was kinda odd. I wished they had an activity planned or something other than weirdo speed-dating style.
>>
>>8831130
Right! I was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. I was able to buy the cardigan and skirt then just mod the cardigan. Unfortunately I was just to busy this year to make things.
>>
>>8832581
That sounds pretty neat. Sucks that I didn't see you at the convention :(
>>
>>8831212
Come to Animethon in the summer and I'll most likely be cosplaying as Rick for one of the three days!

Who did you cosplay as during ATOA?
>>
>>8834421
For sure! If you do, hope I'll run into you!

I was the female Loki with the female Thor.
>>
>>8834425
Were you the one in the cosplay contest?
>>
>>8837473
Nope, we just cruised the halls and dealer's room a lot of the time.
I had the giant horns.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.