[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portuguese Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: logo1-600x336.jpg (39KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
logo1-600x336.jpg
39KB, 600x336px
Comic Con Edition

Post photos, share your experience, talk about your favorite and least favorite cosplays of the weekend, etc.

What's next on the calendar for Portugal?
>>
>>8753047
I think the next Portuguese event is Festasia, but it looks to me that they will delay it for another year.
>>
File: 1415562565686.gif (166KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1415562565686.gif
166KB, 600x534px
It was cool i guess. A LOT more stuff than last year, but the guests and panels weren't as good.

I went to that as a STALKER from Freedom. Don't suppose anyone arround got a picture with me, since i didn't actually take any?

It's not like it's a very recognisable thing or a very good cosplay, but it was a first and kinda put thogheter in a hurry...
>>
Are we upping our cosplay quality, Portugal? I'm impressed
>>
>>8753945
>>
>>8753945
Yes. Makes sense too.
This kind of culture is starting to arrive in force here now, possibly thanks to Comic Con in the most part since it's always been a famous event and it gets more people interested in cosplay.
>>
>>8753957
It's really nice to see. Some photos have begun to float around and the general quality of cosplays seems pretty decent. Way to go!
>>
File: 20151205_160641 - Cópia.jpg (233KB, 753x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20151205_160641 - Cópia.jpg
233KB, 753x1920px
I was surprised to find a Morrigan (from Dragon Age: Origins) cosplay and took a pic with the cosplayer. I can't find any more pictures from her online nor can I find her deviantart, cosplay page, etc Did anyone see her or knows who she is? The picture was taken in the 2nd day (I know someone else cosplayed as Morrigan in the 3rd day as well).
>>
>>8753977
Curious to know as well, considering I used to play Dragon Age like a madman a few years back. Seems quite nice from the photo, even if it's blurry.
>>
Heard there was an accident with a kid in there that had to receive medical attention.
>>
Didn't go, but by the photos it looks so... Empty?
>>
Empty?
Attendance rose from 32 000 up too 54 500 bro.
>>
>>8755380
A little kid just fell on the floor. That's it. It must have been the slowest news day ever for that to actually make it to the news...
>>
>>8755390
Still, looks empty on the photos.

Are you sure they are not lying on the figures, like iberanime does?
>>
>>8755398
It was ridiculously full. Plenty of those "empty" photos were taken when people were still stuck in lines to get in early in the morning or late at night, close to closing time
>>
>>8755411
Ok then, argument accepted
>>
>>8755384
From what I see most pictures were taken on less crowded places.
>>
Opinions about the contest?
>>
>>8758551
Easily the contest with the highest level of cosplay there's been in Portugal so far, there were arround 40 contestants and most of them were very good, with just one or two exceptions that were painful to watch
I guess it helps that there were a lot of prizes and the first prize was a PS4, people feel more motivated
The stage is also very nice but the lighting was pure shit, it made it hard to apreciate most cosplays
>>
What do you guys think of manon leaving the cosplay scene after ComicCon.
Do you think it is related?
>>
>>8759966
Who said she's leaving the cosplay scene? What do you mean by that anyway? That she's leaving competitions or stop cosplaying for good?
From what I read on facebook she's just sick (depressed I guess) and is taking a break from social networks until she gets better, what does that have to do with cosplay or comic con?
>>
>>8759966
Shes doing it because because her bff yamaki did it too. Even the way she wrote her farewells were similar.
>>
>>8759966
Who's Manon?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.