[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Trends General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

File: 1433398815898.png (98KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1433398815898.png
98KB, 247x248px
Madonna crowns, underskirts, scepters. Things you'd like to see catch on, things you can't stand etc.

To start off:

>Have you ever hated a trend initially but ended up liking it?

>Have you ever liked a trend initially but ended up hating it?

Also, apart from the usual Halloween influx, have there been any obvious new trends at cons? I haven't seen anything stand out as such in a while.
>>
I like (and miss) the wristcuffs on ankles as sock toppers. I know some people criticised it, saying shit like "it'll stretch the elastic!" or "It looks childish!" (because of the resemblance to kiddie socks) but I think it adds a nice bit of texture to an area that's often really bland.

I still hate the sceptre thing though. For photoshoots, okay. To carry around at cons or tea parties? No. Knock that shit off.
>>
Are longer than the dress peignoirs still "in"? I love the look but came late on the bandwagon.

I know brands are sort of continuing that trend with built in sheer overskirts (ex: Horror garden), but I havent seen an actual peignoir coord since 2014.
>>
I can't stand high waisted dresses. They look frumpy and the silhouette is fugly.
>>
>gold shoes
I was neutral, then I bought some, wore the shit out of them, and then saw everyone coord them badly and now I hate them a little. They only really work with gold bags, honestly.
>those dear celine or similar ornate, princess sleeve blouses
I feel like a lot of the time, they look too ornate for simple print dresses that everyone tries to coord them with. Like what was wrong with normal sleeves.
>>
>>8706226
That's not a trend, they've been around forever. Do you mean the ugly ones that AP and Baby have been releasing with it cutting right across the bust?
>>
>>8706230
I should have been more specific - yes, the ones with the band across the bust. They don't look right and AP in specific needs to stop making the majority of their dresses with that dumb band.
>>
>>8706141
Also really dislike this trend.

I also don't like the Madonna crowns and mantilla veils trend.
>>
>>8706509
I feel the same about those dresses.

Aside
> hate then like
Scepters: looks dumb, why would you carry that costumey thing?
but when they match so well with the theme and the print...
I want to be a princess now with scepter and everything.

>hate>HATE>HATE
Faun make up: Please stop, looks like half assed normie furry

>like
Plushies in your head
Flowers, but small and dark colors. Only if they match
Pegnoirs

I wish that came back
Peeking bloomers
>>
>>8706229
Agreed with gold shoes. The only caveat to this for me is I hate the ultra shiny ones like Bodyline's, I think metallic shoes look much better in a more matte metallic gold like Meta's gold pleather, or the Melissa jellies.

I liked the rosette trend, when it was well made ones and they made sense with the coord. I still sort of want a rosette or two from dearie-love.

I'd like to see gothic resin jewelry get more popular again- there was a Japanese brand that was well known for the gothic/guro resin jewelry, the name escapes me now (Alchemy something?) but I haven't heard anything from them in a while. I'd also like to see clunky gothic platforms make a comeback, I really liked the mary jane style ones. They're so attractive for your legs. With gothic getting more popular on taobao I wish the whole style and its trends would come back.
>>
>>8706042

I totally agree with the wristcuffs on ankles it's super cute. A lot of lolita stuff looks childish if we're honest, why is that even a valid argument.

I like scepters though, I don't have one but I'm into hime lolita so they go with that well. I think they should fit the coord and not just be added becuz i liek it.

Also a lot of the handmade ones are a mess.
>>
>>8706811
>a Japanese brand that was well known for the gothic/guro resin jewelry
Suppurate System?
>>
>>8706827
YES! Thank you, anon. I haven't heard anything about them in so long, did they disappear off the map?

>pizza is not an orange, captcha
>>
>>8706831
The latest update I found is on their(?) facebook page, and it's from 2013. Might be able to find more info if I looked further but it doesn't seem like they've been very active.
>>
>>8706783
yes to peeking bloomers. I do it sometimes.
>>
>>8706040
Madonna crowns may be tacky but I love religious imagery and have a soft spot for them. I love the trend of nun lolita. But madona crowns are so OTT the only place I can see someone wearing them is photoshoots, fashion shows, and Halloween
>>
>>8706838
>>8706831
Oh my God I have been wondering about them for ages.
I might send them a message to see if they are still active.
>>
>>8707044
Do let us know what you find out, if you do!
>>
>>8706040
When tea parties came out I hated them. I thought it made coords look unbalanced because I was used to the more old school look with chunky shoes. Eventually I came around and got like 4 pairs.
>>
>>8706042
I like it, except I'm kind of salty because I bought a pair of wrist cuffs off lace market that were CLEARLY used as ankle cuffs and the seller never mentioned it. The quality of everything else was fine just... the cuffs were SUPER stretched.
>>
>>8706831
Their quality was very lacking in the end and I think they flat out didn't ship out orders. They were/are also a band
>>
File: 1317582850534.png (326KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1317582850534.png
326KB, 600x470px
>>8707655
Dropped my picture. I remember really wanting one of these rings.
>>
>>8707657
holy shit I need that
>>
I feel like for trends almost anything goes in a fashion as wild as lolita, but you have to do one at a time. Too many trends at once will make you look a little too tumblr-y

Giant glasses? Cool. Don't pair that shit with a fucking Madonna crown.

I hate to see people excessively critical of new trends. Lolita is crazy that's the point.
>>
>>8707774
>Lolita is crazy that's the point.
No, it's not? If you want a fashion where the "point" is crazy, wear decora. I agree with one at a time, though.
>>
File: ms8AM3v_XYiYM9Ho62NJSiw.jpg (8KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
ms8AM3v_XYiYM9Ho62NJSiw.jpg
8KB, 222x225px
I've been noticing a lot of people wearing these, particularly people who don't actually need glasses.
They're cute, but they look awkward on most people, and they don't add anything to most coords.
>>
>>8707044
Their webshop was still open earlier this year. I was planning on buying an eyepatch and one day it suddenly went offline- the url rerouted to the main ocnk homepage.
>>
>>8707649
That's pretty justifiable salt, really.
>>
i ve been considering socks over tights.... what do you guys think ??
>>
File: 14.jpg (63KB, 726x1048px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
63KB, 726x1048px
>>8708299
Sometimes it's necessary (when you live in a cold climate) and if you do it how Mana used to for gothic looks you're fine. As long as the stockings aren't super chunky and the same colour as the socks (your picture isn't a very good example but it's not lolita either so eh) no one cares for the most part.
>>
>>8708257
I actually have these glasses cause I need to see and want to be cute BUT I only wear them with Lolita if their's gold in my coord if not I suffer through contacts for a couple of hours during a meet.
>>
There's not any trends that I hate. Nothing out there past or present really bothers me that much. Sometimes I feel like the weird one when I hear people talk about this and that trend they hate, and I'm thinking to myself "I don't care enough for them to bother me. Why do I not have one that bothers me?".
>>
>>8708329
You're probably just a normal human being who isn't bothered by dumb things.
>>
has been carrying lanterns a thing before? during Halloween it was popular, I like it
>>
>>8708299
I do it all the time. I think it looks best if you can mix textures in a way that adds interest, and if the tights don't stand out too much. (Though it also looks weird if they are too identical to the socks)

Bonus: your socks will not fall down when you do this!
>>
>>8708257
I like them, but I don't get the trend of decorating the top part of the glass with stars. It just seems vision impairing.
>>
What do I hate?
Peignoirs, unnatural/cosplay-ish/shiny bad quality wigs, Madonna crowns, horns, extreme ott, 99% of ott sweet, scepters, any other props (hello, this is not cosplay!), anything that makes Lolita look like a fucking costume, and all the popular Angelic Pretty sets.
Early 2000's AP was awesome but the last few years they really churned out stuff I can't stand, ugghhh hate it so much. The busy busy prints, no thanks.
I don't hate on AP on a whole it's just their prints I hate, just for clarification.
They did make beautiful gems like Katrina OP.
>>
i'm okay with most trendy things if they work well with the outfit and it doesn't look messy, but i will never let sceptres slide, especially huge ones. they look so unnecessary and annoying, how do you carry all your things? what if you need two hands and there's nowhere to put it? what do you do with it when you need to pee and you're already taking up most of the cubicle with your giant dres?? i have a lot of questions.
>>
>>8708397
Eh, half of them probably don't actually need glasses to begin with. Just jumping on the train.
>>
>>8708257
These have become sort of popular in normal fashion as well, I see several people around my campus who wear them. Honestly, I have a pair that I wear every so often, usually if I'm going for some sort of cute nerdy girl/kooky professor vibe. I wear them with mori on occasion, too. I do really like them, they're oddly flattering on a variety of face shapes.
>>
I hated scepters back when everyone was churning out awkward, shitty ones made of curtain rods and trying to shoehorn them into coords.

I'm making one from a dowel for a winter coord. I'm even making sure the accents match and the decor is not too much. I better not get lumped in with people who bandwagoned and didn't actually give a damn...
>>
>>8707044
They went out of business, that's old news.
>>
>>8708473
Jesus salt-chan, let it all out
you seem to have a lot of pent up aggression
>>
>>8708257
haha these harry potter glasses clash every single lolita coord I see using them.
>>
>>8708397
I actually wear similar glasses for vision, they suit my face more than rectangular frames, and when I was 10-11 I used to put stickers on the bottom corners to make them look cuter. It didn't affect my vision too much, but they did get in the way when I looked down. I am slightly worried because I'm getting into lolita that if I wear them, I might be seen as a trend-hopper, but eh, whatever. I can always wear contacts.
>7 years of having to battle the lady in the optician's telling me "they're old lady glasses" trying to sell me DKNY frames for double the price and triple the ugly
>>

Not sure if it's still trendy but I'm finally starting to like nun lolita

Initially I liked seeing someone wear a wig from time to time, especially with OTT. But now it's just too much and I hate it. I remember a few weeks ago a new girl asked advice about how to style her hair because she doesn't have bangs, and 9 out of 10 comments were ''just wear a wig''
>>
>>8706141
That trend died with Cult Party on Tumblr.
>>
>>8706811
There are many japanese brands that do that, it's just that I doubt anyone here would know about them as they are many active on Twitter, Matching Mole being the current most popular example.
http://matchingmole.shopselect.net/
>>
>>8708585
>>8708257

tfw I've worn these glasses before with circle lenses for a coordinate but I actually needed glasses irl and I'm too scared to wear them with a coord in case it becomes the Kate's Glasses drama 2.0
>>
>>8708798

*need

needed implies i didn't already have real life vision correcting glasses
>>
>>8708775
I still don't mind wigs but I do think they come off as costumey too often which is a "trend" I particularly hate in lolita.
>>
>>8706831
>>8707655
The band disbanded (2013?) and some group members became Blamhoney which failed, that's the point were the webshop closed and all of the designers sites have been dead ever since that. http://ameblo.jp/ryonai/

There were never problems with their shipping tho, I ordered some stuff with them in 2013 and everything went smooth as usual.
>>
I hate what most people is tired to see: peignoirs, madonna crowns and veils, scepters, pumps or sandals in lolita wtf, flower crowns (except the ones with horns), tea length dresses, underskirts if the person isn't tall, JetJ painting dresses that look not lolita at all, that fucking Nameless Poem (it's cute but i got SO tired to see it everywhere), ponies and celestial themes, too matchy sets from a print series, super OTT stuff that you can wear just for photoshoots. It's nice to have a special piece but they are doing too much of these items that i wonder how you can use them outside of important meets or photoshoots. I'm a bit tired that lolita sometimes seems a costume rather a street fashion to wear with your lolita friends instead of just meets and cons.
>>8708473
I like AP OTT prints (just the ones from 2009 and onwards until 2013) now it's getting too much.OTT sweet is cute, but the latest OTT trend in every lolita style....look cosplayish.
>>
>>8708818
>likes OTT sweet from 2009-13
>current sweet is too costumey
Uh wut. OTT sweet was SUPER costumey during that period.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 304x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 304x680px
I really hate the costumey aspect lolita has become. I don't mind it for photo shoots and what not but it genuinely bugs me how much OTT and costume elements are in the fashion now. I really want to see "casual lolita" make a comeback.
>>
>>8708886
>simple headbow
>plain cardigan
>solid colored tights
>basic hair
>polka dots
Kek. It's so funny how now that would be considered "boring and retro" and not lolita.
>>
>>8708886
same.
>>
>>8708877
Idk man, i find the latest sweet more costumey than the old OTT sweet.
>>8708886
This so many times. Sometimes i like OTT (the old type not the chiffon-ey ruffly of nowadays) but a casual coordinate is always my fav.
>>8708890
They would call it "otome" sometimes kek.
>>
>>8708911
Legit know girls who would call that otome. I miss casual lolita, I'm yearning for a revival of sorts.
>>
>>8708886
I also hate that you are basically expected to wear OTT to tea parties and larger lolita events, or you will be viewed as being boring or some kind of poorfag/newbie.

It almost feels like some kind of competition... like who has the most flashy attention screaming outfit with the most props/underskirts/100 accessoires/peignors and whatever. It's funny because that makes them barely distinguishable from each other at this point, and the more they try to stand out of the queue the more they end up looking the same in the end.
>>
>>8708957
this is what happens when you can follow trends but lack an individual sense of style.

i'll take a stylish coord over a trendy one any day.
>>
>>8708473
I like you. Agree 100%, lolita is not a costume. I like some of the busy prints but prefer baby over AP
>>
>>8708299
This is great for when it's cold, but I also really like the trend that had already come and gone a few spring/summers ago (didn't see it much this summer) of ankle/crew socks over sheer tights.

>>8708672
You will.

>>8708775
>I remember a few weeks ago a new girl asked advice about how to style her hair because she doesn't have bangs, and 9 out of 10 comments were ''just wear a wig''
Fucking this. Some people just do not look good with bangs. Other hairstyles exist, jesus...

>>8708817
>There were never problems with their shipping tho
Not what blog and egl posts that come up with a search of their name say. Stupid ass spamfilter won't let me post them, but google Suppurate System and the last two links should be "Atelier Rose: Suppurate System Haul + Review" and "egl: Last goddamn resort for Suppurate System".
>>
>>8709378
I have read both those links I I don't see anything about them not shipping orders and for their lucky packs it is the persons own fault as they always were crowded with orders.
>>
>>8709383
...How the fuck is it the customer's fault that a seller doesn't ship an item? What kind of whiteknight logic is this.
>>
>>8708925
I have a offbrand dress from AE in tartan that could be classified as something a bit old school/casual lolita with a petti, proper blouse and socks but most people would only see it as a otome jsk. It's so sad when simple casual lolita is totally ignored or labelled as otome or worst... ita, i miss the days of solid colored skirt and printed cutsews as casual lolita.
>>8708957
This anon million times, i see the latest trend coords are getting boring, the same formula with scepters/veils, bigger than your head headpieces, lace and chiffon layers, super busy prints made MORE busy with the add of more OTT tacky stuff. I want lolita as a fashion not a beauty contest with the most perfect coordinate.
>>
>>8709515
>I want lolita as a fashion not a beauty contest
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>8709811
No offense but you just made it sound even more like cosplay
>>
>>8708911
>>8708925
>>8709515
It's probably from all the girls who use otome as a tag to hide from the criticism they'd get if they went and tagged their coords lolita.

To be otome, you need clothes that are dedicated to the style instead of cheaping out and repurposing a lolita wardrobe. Those youtube videos and blog posts showing how to make a lolita jsk otome are the worst.
>>
>>8710623
Different anon here. Not really.

There's a difference between wearing it as a regular, wearable fashion that's less outlandish. Especially if you are wearing it out in a public space. It's easier to say that it's not a costume when you're not adorned with every crazy thing on your head.

But for a large event, I see nothing wrong with going all out. It's fun. It's fun to get a little creative or to make interesting things to take what would be a basic coordinate to the next level.

>like a couture show
Like people wearing couture fashion are literally going to wear this shit every day.

Also, after being in this fashion for a number of years having come in from cosplay, I don't get why people are so put off about being associated with cosplay. Yes, it's very different. But to the normalfag you're going to be related to something they are familiar with, be it Mary Poppins, Little Bo Peep, Little Miss Muffet or whatever simply because you are dressed drastically differently from everyone else even in the most plain coordinate. Nobody wears petticoats anymore, so to everyone else on the planet, it may as well be a costume. Stop getting your bloomers in a bunch.
>>
>>8710645
I feel that way because there are so many girls in my comm who literally treat it as a costume instead of a fashion. They say lolita is not suited for daily life but that's only because they think casual lolita is otome or ita, and OTT is the norm to them. That's why I just want to shake them and say lolita and cosplay are seperate things.
>>
>>8707649
Damn, how thick were their ankles? Maybe I really do have some tiny ankles.
>>
File: Soft-Lolita-Book.png (627KB, 750x515px) Image search: [Google]
Soft-Lolita-Book.png
627KB, 750x515px
A trend I really want to see happening: Soft lolita

I don't consider it ''real'' lolita but I think it's a really cute style and I love Misako's casual looks
>>
My favorite trend is underskirts. I'm also five foot. Do you see my problem.
>>
>>8710707
do Aristocrat creatively
>>
>>8710638
Frankly, you sound like you're pretty new to otome yourself.
>>
>>8707649
I've bought wristcuffs new from AP and they don't fit my wrists because they are too big...
>>
>>8710677
Anon, casual Lolita has been a thing forever. Why do you think brands sell cutsews? It's not popular in the west because people say exactly what you just said about it not being real lolita.

>being this new
>>
>>8710677
This just looks like casual Lolita to me honestly.
>>
Sorry to everyone in this thread but I'm getting pretty tired of this trend of complaining how OTT has ruined Lolita. I see people say that they can't enjoy lolita anymore because they feel like they have to compete, that if they don't go over the top every time, they are going to get judged and blah blah blah.

Look, I'm sorry but that's a you problem. People are going to judge you no matter what. So would you rather just wear it how you want to wear it and live your life and enjoy it? If your friends/comm are that socially retarded that they make you feel bad for not putting $100 worth of dollartree decorations on your flower crown and scepter, then maybe you should be prepared to tell them to go fuck themselves and flounce.

Sometimes flouncing is the answer.
>>
>>8710913
This. I'm not a big fan of super OTT style but I don't understand how you can whine about how the style has 'become a competition!1' without realizing it's YOU making it a competition. Clearly, you care about competing too, if you can't wear what you like and be happy with it without loads of attention and praise. Wear what you like and don't worry about others or what they think, or give in to what's popular if you're so desperate for buttpats.
>>
>>8710913
Same here. I think most people don't give a fuck, but the people who hate it/love it complaim over and over again.
I think this thread has been pretty reasonable, though, other than the obligatory "OTT ruined lolita!!!" posts.
>>
>>8708818
I agree about the photoshoot stuff. I feel like lolita has just become a way to make the best coords for photos and less about just wearing it as a fun fashion. It's just about impressing and outdoing people now.
>>
>>8708257
>>8708397
I actually love these so much and the star trend too. How do people add the stars and stuff?
>>
>>8710885>>8710887
did you look at the picture? imo its different from casual lolita because casual lolita is still lolita. you wouldnt go without petticoat and say its casual lolita.
>>
>>8711022
Probably just glue?

>>8710677
>>8711025
Probably because that's otome... just the sweeter looking otome ETC and Milk do. That said, in the photo on the left she's clearly wearing a petticoat and I think that coord could certainly be considered casual lolita. The right two however are otome.
>>
>>8711119
So does Misako not know what otome is?
>>
File: 1444891695576.gif (278KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444891695576.gif
278KB, 450x450px
>>8706040
(almost everything) But most of all , "nun-type" dresses.

Flower crowns. It's not like I hate them, I'm just bored of seeing everywhere when don't match with the coord.

>hate and still hate
Prints

>Like, then "hate", like them again, and hate.
Gold shoes. When I first saw them, I've really love them. But I thought people would conider them so tacky so I was hesitating to buy them . Then I saw all people wearing gold shoes, so I finally got a pair. I've used them for many moths but now I see everyone wearing gold shoes even if don't match ... I hate them now
>>
>>8710663
Depends on the wrist cuffs, in my experience. AP and IW ones are pretty loose on my wrists but Baby's are tight as fuck and often uncomfortable (my wrists are 15cm, ankles are 20cm when flexed). I would not put Baby's on my ankles as sock toppers, but might consider it with IW or AP ones which are less restrictive.
>>
>>8711138
I think "soft lolita" is just another way of saying "casual". Language barrier and all that. What she's wearing is already a thing that exists and has existed for a long time, the magazine just stuck in some English for the layout. Don't read so much into it.
>>
>>8711138
It's been discussed to death, there are some points where they overlap, therefore an outfit could work as both.
>>
>>8708818
Stuff like Milky Planet and Sugary Carnival is way more obnoxious than the current AP, even Melty Berry Princess has more chill, IMO.

I actually like OTT because in my head, the point of alternative fashion is not to be the most normal and blend-into-the crowd as possible with a frilly skirt. I don't wear it because of weather reasons though.
>>
Underskirts, I don't think I'd wear them because I'm 5' but I think they look nice with some coords.
OTT everything, lolita is NOT a costume and I'm sick of OTT everything.

>hate and still hate
Flower crowns, I just think they destroy a coord and make the wearer look like tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>8708957
maybe you are expected to try more during a tea party? just as wearing a formal attire to an elegant party and not a sun dress
>>
>>8710638
It's possible to otome some lolita dresses, just the plainer types and toned down prints, polkadots, less lace and bows details. IW or AP sometimes had simpler items that would be used for otome.
>>8710677
I would wear these but they are more otome, wish people would wear more simple coordinates like these.
>>8711205
It's not the print but the the OTT details and how they are coordinated. Sugary Carnival (i hate this print btw) for example had a very bright print yes but the dress style was pretty basic. Now i see busy prints as Sugary Carnival but less bright pastel with many OTT details, bows, chiffon, golden details...
I want to wear lolita for daily but i have to tone down badly or otome, i can't wear a 100 chiffon layers OP with a flower crown for a casual walk. People that want to enjoy lolita being casual and pratical exsist.
>>
>>8708257
>tfw I really love these but I'd need them to function as actual glasses because I'm blind as a bat
>tfw optician pretty much only offers fugly cat-eyes and thick hipster frames in the way of alternative glasses shapes
>tfw people tell me to buy frames online and have my optician fit lenses into them but they refuse to do that
contacts it is
>>
>>8713974
Get your prescription, make sure to ask for your pupilary distance. If they refuse to give you the pupilary distance, get one of those little devices that will allow you to measure it yourself. I think Zenni Optical will send one for free. Then just order glasses online with your prescription.
>>
>>8711119
They are all casual/soft lolita. Maybe not whats considered casual lolita in the west, but its written in the picture and its a book about lolita
>>
>>8713974
Go to another optician. There are plenty out there, even places like walmart and costco have their own section of the store for it. If you have your prescription you can do whatever.
>>
>>8708886
people just enjoy different things, nobody is saying you should wear more ott and plenty of people are still dressing casual honestly. It's just that you feel scared or something because you don't see it represented that much in your environment I think. Or you watch internet too much. Chill out, wear what you like.
>>
>>8711205
Yeah but what made lolita stand out was the unmistakably iconic design/construction. Now lolita is just any old printed dress/something vaguely fancy or historical-looking with a painting, some chiffon and a retarded headdress slapped on.
>>
>>8708672
I'm pretty sure most people who made sceptres probably put effort and thought into it but it just turned out looking bad. Even if yours turns out okay you'll be lumped in with those people who followed the trend (because you technically are following the trend), the only difference will be whether it looks nice or not.
tl;dr, don't worry about whether you'll be seen as following a trend, just do you, make the sceptre, don't bother justifying it
>>
>>8708775
>Not sure if it's still trendy but I'm finally starting to like nun lolita

SAME. Hated it so much at first, now I think I love it and I really want to buy nameless poem. I love the creepy pastoral vibe so much.
>>
Not sure if this even counts as a trend anymore, it's so pervasive but ruffled ankle socks look so age play they're disgusting.
>>
every AP/baby release that I like is wigh waisted
ffs some of us are tall you know, I don't want to look like an ageplayer with my butt hanging out
less of a worn trend, more of a brand trend
>>
>>8722550
*high waisted
ffs my anger induces idiocy, it seems
>>
>>8707774
Top kek
>>
>>8708802
I hate wigs too. I have naturally long thick hair so it's easy to make cute styles.
>>
>>8722550
I feel like that's a trend in most asian fashions because we're all so short so high waist lines give the illusion of longer legs
but high waist lines in lolita never look flattering so idk why the fuck brands still make those kind of cuts
>>
>>8722423
I have a feeling you don't understand age play.
>>
I'm really hoping nurse lolita makes a come-back. I love that vibe.
>>
I fucking love Madonna crowns when they're worn with the right coord.
>>
>>8708957
>>8708886
I finally have the money to engage in Lolita and I dislike how the trends have shifted that way. I like solid colors and simple prints . . . I'd be nervous about showing up like a sparrow at a swan party.
>>
>>8722414
Not that anon, but I'm a slut for nun Lolita
>>
>>8722875
i love you
>>
>>8728943
I have similar tastes as you, but I'm actually glad of the print-craze, since I usually can sleep at least one night before I buy a piece from Atelier-Pierrot or IW. It usually saves me quite a bit on impulse purchases.

As for other people thinking I'm a poorfag or ita, just because they don't see me in prints, meh. I don't have much of an online presence, and I already have made my friends in the comm. My friends who are print-crazy like seeing my solid pieces, and I appreciate that I can get to see prints up-close through them.
>>
>>8713974
>>8714783
The pupillary distance is the distance between your pupils in millimeters. If you have a camera on your computer with a plain credit/debit card, you can use Zenni's free online tool to measure the PD. You can also use a ruler and a mirror.
>>
>>8728943
Meta has an amazing velveteen collection right now if you can afford it lol
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.