[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /can/ think of Kit Darling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: happy-kit.png (142KB, 276x353px) Image search: [Google]
happy-kit.png
142KB, 276x353px
What does /can/ think of Kit Darling?
>>
>>22536
she belongs to /cock/
>>
File: 1491019706033.png (521KB, 1769x844px) Image search: [Google]
1491019706033.png
521KB, 1769x844px
Fox thread?
>>
I just read Poppy. Yesterday. All of it in a three hour binge. How long is it between average updates and is there any way to make him make it faster?
Also why are there actual humans and why are they the size of animals?
And why is Poppy gay?
>>
>>22536
I'm getting sick of Poppyfags shilling the comic everywhere.

>>22930
You should've realized by now that Morbi has a terrible work ethic.
>>
>>22964
FUCK
And no. I don't know who Morbi is beyond him being the author. I assume that's his. Uh. Cloudsona?
>>
>>22930
>Also why are there actual humans and why are they the size of animals?
Because humans are animals, duh. Morbi wanted to make a point about humans not being special... which he completely ruined by also wanting to trick people into believing he didn't want humans in his comic and making the first human character have a very special and important job.

>And why is Poppy gay?
Bisexual, because Morbi claims to be bisexual himself. In fact, almost everyone is bisexual in that world, with the notable exception of Friedrich and other 'possums. Poppy is queer even by the standards of that world.

This guy used to be a big fan of Homestuck, that alone should tell you he is not all there in the head.
>>
>>22973
>I assume that's his. Uh. Cloudsona?
Yep. It's supposed to be genderless. I shit you not.
>>
>>22994
>>22998
Eeeuughhhh.
To be honest I was mostly just wanting Boris to date Poppy cause I really liked his character. Learning the actual reasons isn't as fun.
Didn't really care she was bi or whatever it just came completely out of left field and I was holding out for Pompaboar.
>>
>>22930
Morbi keeps saying two a week, but it's always up in the air.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.