[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yui Hirasawa Thread CLXXIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 9

File: fdgsdfre.jpg (247KB, 769x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fdgsdfre.jpg
247KB, 769x1600px
New Yui thread underway, this time with a Valentines theme! And an announcement on the first image I post too

Thread Archive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0buMbOlom0fdDZubEpXRlJUUm8&usp=sharing

Thread 173: >>2813203
>>
So, some of you may know some of you may not, I started numbering these threads way back in October of 2012. It's been a lot of fun, getting through over 170 of these threads, not including the ones that weren't numbered, having conversations with you all, and just generally loving our main lady

But, I have too much going on in my life to reliably post the start of these threads all the time, nor have I been all too reliable in archiving (I'll archive this and the next thread, along with my backlog, when they conclude for a rounder 175 threads). So, for now I will be taking my leave, confident that one of you fine /c/omrades will keep Yui's legacy burning bright!
>>
File: 30076118_p2.jpg (776KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
30076118_p2.jpg
776KB, 806x1200px
>>
File: 1377992065880.jpg (432KB, 606x850px) Image search: [Google]
1377992065880.jpg
432KB, 606x850px
>>
File: db94cafb29d20a3f9fb8ce61ccdc8249.jpg (239KB, 1650x1650px) Image search: [Google]
db94cafb29d20a3f9fb8ce61ccdc8249.jpg
239KB, 1650x1650px
>>
>>
>>2840977
Thank you for making the thread! And on the same tangent, sad to see you go. I wanna thank you for keeping these threads rolling for such a long time. This was the first K-On or Yui related community that I got seriously engaged in, and it's been valuable to me as a way to get me more in touch with other Yui fans, and most importantly express my love for our dear Yui.
I like this place a lot, and I wish for it to still be around and grow. Since I am posting every day, I can take it upon me to start the threads henceforth. As for the archives, maybe I could work with them too, if it is simple enough. All for Yui of course!

Although I understand things are busy, I hope Yui still fills a place in your heart so you will check back every now and then!
And as always,
Daily reminder that Yui is love.
>>
File: thumb-1920-603995.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-603995.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>2840977
Sorry to you see you go, and I hope things work out for you wherever you're off to.
To think there's people who have been on these threads for 4 years, or maybe even longer on other older K-On communities. I've never been a part of any community for that long, so the level of dedication is just otherworldly to me.
That said, I hope my love for Yui keeps increasing every day as it has for just a little over a year now. I haven't been around as long but it's still painful to see others leave.
>>
File: 2faee7aa.png (384KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
2faee7aa.png
384KB, 800x1131px
>>2840977
2012? That's crazy!
I don't get if you are just going to stop being OP and archiving the threads or definitely stop posting Yui, but anyway, thanks for the hard work from all these years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.