[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lastation Appreciation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 12

File: 1479835055071.png (973KB, 666x958px) Image search: [Google]
1479835055071.png
973KB, 666x958px
Post Noire/Black Heart, get those shares going!
>>
File: 1449273761980.png (620KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1449273761980.png
620KB, 720x1184px
>>
File: 1447721229037.jpg (528KB, 2590x3624px) Image search: [Google]
1447721229037.jpg
528KB, 2590x3624px
My favorite Noire picture
>>
File: 1468926960800.jpg (2MB, 1740x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1468926960800.jpg
2MB, 1740x2100px
>>
>tfw noire will never pee on my cock and laugh at my tiny dick
why even live
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1250x1254px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1250x1254px
calcium is very important for your bones
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1280x1843px
>>
File: file.png (401KB, 550x777px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
401KB, 550x777px
one time I dreamt that I really had to go to the bathroom but noire was over at my house and had locked herself in my bathroom and I kept yelling that I needed to go so bad but she just sat up against the other side of the door and laughed and laughed until I couldn't hold it in anymore and pissed myself and I started to cry from the shame as pee soaked its way down my pant leg and pooled around my feet, the pool growing under the crack of the door, and as it reached under noire stopped laughing and quickly berated me for not being able to hold it in but in the ensuing silence I could hear her shuffle off her panties and start masturbating in the pool of my urine and when I woke up my dick was diamonds and I had to change my sheets before my mom woke me up
>>
File: 32.jpg (275KB, 850x1596px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
275KB, 850x1596px
once I dreamt that I was showering, but as I got out after finishing I noticed someone had taken my clothes and towel.

after trying to figure out what to do for a minute, I decided I'd make a run for my room, but as soon as I exited the bathroom I saw the layout of my house had been switched around in my dream. When I tried to run into my room it turned out to actually be the guest bedroom, but, before I could turn back out to get to my room, I heard noire coming up the hallway. I didn't even have time to close the door, so I just dove under the sheets and told her to go away.

instead of listening, she immediately burst into the room and demanded to know what I was doing in bed in the middle of the day. I tried to tell her not to come any closer but she had already come all the way up to the side of the bed and started tugging on the sheets telling me I was lazy for trying to sleep in the middle of the day. My heart was beating so hard and I was yelling that I couldn't while trying to turn away, but she must have seen my bare b*tt when she pulled at the covers once because she immediately stopped, and asked me if I was wearing any clothes. My mind was frozen, I couldn't even think of anything to respond with before she called me a pervert. My face was burning red and I was glad she couldn't see the tears welling up in my eyes.
>>
>>2795329
>cont.

After I caught my breath I steadied my voice as best I could and just said "go away," but there was no response. Then, without even saying anything, I felt the bed shift as she sat on it and started to slip under the covers with me. My breath caught in my throat, I could feel ambient warmth spreading at my back and I smelled the faintest, sweetest puff of breath at the back of my neck as she asked me "what were you doing in here with no clothes [anon]?" My mind was racing, I couldn't hold onto a single thought and suddenly I felt her impossibly soft hand slip itself onto my hip. She adjusted to move herself closer behind me, pulling on my hip as I felt her shift nearer and start to press her body against my back: her two soft, budding breasts pressing against my shoulderblades. I swear I could feel the blood pumping through my entire body with insane force, and especially you-know-where. She moved her lips so close behind my ear the delicate puffs of her breathing made the hairs on the back of my neck stand perfectly stiff. The hand, once on my hip, had slowly been slipping around to the front of me and I hadn't even noticed while overwhelmed with all the other stimulus.

I felt her draw a breath and start to say something but I was immediately shocked awake by the way loud laughter of the rest of my bus, I had fallen asleep and missed my stop, and worse I had c*m all over my shorts and the biggest boner and I was so embarrassed I just got off at the next stop and walked home wearing my schoolbag on my front
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x1818px
once I dreamt that I was taking a fat shit and noire was banging on the locked bathroom door screaming that she wanted to lick my asshole clean. I was screaming, too—trying to get her to leave me alone, but I was so erect that as I was shitting I was also pissing up directly into my own face and open screaming mouth. When I woke up it was 2:37 AM, I was covered in blood and my family's cat had been turned halfway inside out. I burried it in the freezing cold ground of my backyard, crying the whole time, terrified my dad would wake up and see me.
>>
File: file.png (846KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
846KB, 1280x759px
one time I dreamt that noire was dating my brother and I was super jealous. they snuck into my dad's study and I followed them and watched through the keyhole like in an old-timey movie. Noire was on all fours on the sofa, with her skirt hiked up around her waist, her b*tt pointed away from me, and my brother was standing behind her fully clothed feeding a full loop of kielbasa slowly into her behind.

when I woke up I was fully erect and in my brother's bunk. I could tell he was awake but he was curled up against the wall away from me. We didn't talk for a couple of days after that.
>>
File: img001.jpg (129KB, 1280x1798px) Image search: [Google]
img001.jpg
129KB, 1280x1798px
once I dreamt noire caught me going through her diary and was spanking me as punishment. She was trying to be stern but I read that she had a big crush on me so I knew she was just trying to hide it. With each spank on my bare bottom I got harder, until I was sure she could feel me pressed against her lap. She paused for a moment, then started spanking again, harder and arder. when I woke up I was lying face-down on a lawn chair by my community pool with my ass badly sunburned by the summer sun. I tried to get up but my erection had wedged itself between the slats of the lawnchair and I couldn't move for another 15 minutes.
>>
File: 05.jpg (515KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
515KB, 1280x1856px
one time I dreamt I was stranded on a desert island with noire. We had been there for weeks, and we'd long run out of water. She started telling me how bear grylls says that to stay hydrated you have to drink piss but since we had no containers we would have to drink directly from each other to make sure nothing was wasted. she made me close my eyes because she was embarrassed and then squatted over my face and put her hands over my eyes to make sure I couldn't peek. I held my mouth open waiting, trying not to pant since I didn't know when it would start and I didn't want to inhale any and choke. Sudenly I felt the shock of a hot splash just above my top lip and as I adjusted to get the stream in my mouth I woke up only to feel spreading warmth in my pyjamas as I pissed myself.
>>
>>2795317
>>2795329
>>2795331
>>2795415
>>2795423
>>2795431
>>2795437
What a worthless copypasta.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.