[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the web development market crash soon? Is it a retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1433708261425.jpg (39KB, 380x561px) Image search: [Google]
1433708261425.jpg
39KB, 380x561px
Will the web development market crash soon? Is it a retarded idea to get into web development?
>>
I don't consider the web development market inflated, am I wrong?
>>
>>996303

this.

sure for shitty development, yeah there's thousands of guys all over the world for cheap.

But for a good quality site, with flash and social media, you still need a good dev, and they arent cheap, those guys make good money.

its all about that portfolio.
>>
>>996294
No it will not crash. I anticipate it will expand for another 3 decades at least
>>
>>996318
>flash
>>
>>996318

>good quality
>flash

Shut the fuck up faggot. You obviously don't know shit.

>>996294
Web dev market has been dead for 5-10 years. Nobody hiring web developers anymore when they can just hire an Indian freelancer for really cheap or use a website builder tool.
>>
>>996318
>But for a good quality site, with flash and social media

>Flash

You obviously don't know shit.

No one uses flash anymore, that plugin is vulnerable as fuck everyone uses html5 or that one other player i cant think of right now

>>996347
>retard detected

Yeah go hire that Indian "web developer", let us know how long it takes for some skid to rek your website and put up pictures of dicks lmao
>>
>>996358

>Implying I have a company worth targeting
>>
>>996386
>Implying they don't do it to every single site that's vulnerable

And it WILL be vulnerable if a Pajeet or Rajesh coded it.
>>
File: doitfaggot.gif (572KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.gif
572KB, 500x375px
>>996407
>>
>>996411
What?
>>
File: Sauna.png (692KB, 747x629px) Image search: [Google]
Sauna.png
692KB, 747x629px
>>996413
whew, its like a sauna in here.
>>
>>996415
WELCOME TO KRAMERICA INDUSTRIES
>>
>>996294
Web dev is shit tier coding and shit tier pay but maybe you can grow from there.. or maybe not..
>>
In the professional world, organizations learn quickly that they get what they pay for when it comes to web development. This is also a field where communication is key between the client and the contractor. Each region has their own personal tastes and styles that those regional organizations will want to cater too.

In this way this will keep your job safe from outsourcing for the forseeable future and if you are with a competent company, then you should also have a good level of job security. Turnover is murder on software development. However, It's very important to realize that one of the purposes of tech colleges is to provide a lower barrier of entry into positions that the professional world needs, this has a side effect of causing the standard salaries of skilled labor to drop significantly as more people enter the workforce. As a result of this, earning a degree from a university (if possible) is very important to the field and the sort of asking price that you can command for your expertise.

My personal bet is that the market is going to trend more and more into mobile web development and will continue to do so until the idea of accessing the web from a mobile device is replaced by something even cooler.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.