[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to Jew the system ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1447276135465.png (859KB, 995x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1447276135465.png
859KB, 995x1199px
Ways to Jew le System or Live Frugally:

I'll start,
>Visit foodbanks and take canned/packaged food, fill your backpack with it and say that you are homeless and need to stock up because you've been going hungry
>Ride the bus for free, if they ask to see your ticket then run away or say you forgot(not recommended)
>Get a prescription for adderall and sell the pills individually to rich college nerds
>Fake schizophrenia or similar to get free dosh, research symptoms and then put on a good display, if you do then work cash jobs so you get even more shekelbucks
>Try to open parked cars on a busy street, sometimes one will be open and you can fill your pockets with a bunch of free shit
>Visit places where heroin addicts go to shoot up and ask for free needles, in some cities you get them no questions asked
>Rob people with a BB-gun at night for their mobile phones
>Get bolt cutters and cut the locks off people's bikes, you can use or sells the bikes(optional)
>Trick retards in RuneScape or similar game then sell the gold
>Get a friend to distract people holding garage sales then steal valuable things
>Help someone move houses but steal things from some of the boxes

Post your own Yiddish ideas senpai!
>>
>>996044
This thread reads like the product of a sick and twisted mind.
>>
>>996048
It's just brokefags who don't want to work.
>>
>>996044

You can download just about any entertainment medium for free. That provides you with unlimited entertainment for $0.

There are people who paid money for DVDs this past Black Friday. Think about that.
>>
>>996048
>>996052
Tell me which of these wouldn't work.

I always see frugal threads but never any "Jewing the system" threads.
>>
>>996054
>There are people who paid money for DVDs this past Black Friday. Think about that

Thanks for pirating you can buy them dirty fucking cheap and sometimes it's a lot easier to just buy a box season of some show in good quality and on discs rather than having to torrent it and having shitty quality and all that. Plus some can't be found.

You're right though.
>>
>>996055
Sucking 100,000 cocks at $10 would work too, you can become a millionaire. It's a stable and infallable business model.

If you had been charging you'd be halfway there already.
>>
>>996059
>If you had been charging you'd be halfway there already.

Well you see I took that idea and expanded on it.

I have proposed a new method, a more efficient one.
>Take a bunch of food from food charities(as mentioned in OP)
>Stuff your backpack and get a whole bunch
>Find homeless people
>Offer them free food in exchange for THEM sucking other people's dicks
>Charge the people getting their dicks sucked $2-5 per bj

This way you're essentially outsourcing the dicksucking and making pure profit because your employee's wages are paid for by free food you stole and the customer pays you directly.
>>
>>996063
bump
>>
Sell things to people at a higher price than you paid for it
>>
This isn't a frugal thread, this is a how to be a nigger thread.
>>
>>996113
wooooooooow this guy just discovered fire
>>
>>996063
Why do the homeless people need you? Cut the middleman and they'll keep the cash themselves.
>>
>buy expensive electronic item
>replace item in box with cheap knockoff
>return it
>sell the original for half price
>>
>>996125
The same reason hos need a pimp
>>
anyone discount codes for amazon or ebay ?
>>
>>996125
>Why do the homeless people need you? Cut the middleman and they'll keep the cash themselves

They need a middleman. I provide them with liquidity in the form of food, and also find the customers for them. I ensure they have a safe experience as well.
>>
>>996044
Your ideas are fucking terrible. Even the ideas that you have semi right you fucked up some detail in them to make them bad.

>jew thread
If jews were this fucktarded they would have never obtained the meme of wealth they have.
>>
>>996186
What is wrong with the ideas?

They all work quite well I might add. I would know.
>>
>>996059
>inphalluble
>>
>>996190

You're what's wrong with the world.
>>
>>996044
>Visit places where heroin addicts go to shoot up and ask for free needles, in some cities you get them no questions asked

Or you can go to virtually any hospital and they will give you clean unused needles for free if you tell them you're an addict.

>Get clean needles free
>Sell to addicts at a higher price than OPs used needles
>Corner the market by out jewing the OP
>>
>>996281
>Or you can go to virtually any hospital and they will give you clean unused needles for free if you tell them you're an addict.

That's what I meant actually.

To go to areas where there's a lot of heroin addicts because that's where they tend to have places with free needles. Even some pharmacies.
>>
Nice Jew meme faggot. We already have a running frugal thread:
>>993600
>>
>>996416
>Nice Jew meme faggot. We already have a running frugal thread:

Yes but this is a "Jewing the system" thread. It's about doing more assholish things than just stealing toilet paper and saving on entertainment costs.
>>
>Ride the bus for free, if they ask to see your ticket then run away
I've never understood how this is supposed to work, your ticket is checked as you get on surely? This was the case of any bus I've gone on.
>>
File: America fuck yeah.gif (2MB, 504x364px) Image search: [Google]
America fuck yeah.gif
2MB, 504x364px
>>996464

In europe they just let you walk on to the buses.

Randomly ticket patrol guys will jump on buses and check to see if everyone has a ticket. Those that don't get fined for cheating the system.

I like the European way. And I like the European no tipping system as well.

But I guess none of that shit would work here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.