[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born in chains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sculptures_from_chains_01[1].jpg (79KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
sculptures_from_chains_01[1].jpg
79KB, 458x600px
Hi /biz/,

I'm desperatly in needs of your advices.

>Be 28
>French living in France
>Been a NEET until 25
>No master degree, only the lowest professionnal degree of my country in electricity and IT
>Contracting in a service provider company
>Currently working in IT networks in the biggest ISP company of my country.
>Woring on CCNP certification that should be giving me an engineer status equivalent (for what it worth)
>Willing to go work in China (preferably Hong-Kong to validate an experience as an Engineer to be taken seriously once coming back in France
>Have 40€ of savings
>Want to go in the stocks markets but it seems really complicated in France because of the taxes which are crazy

>Be in a strange/open realtionship with a girl for 5 years
>Used to fuck a lot of girl when she didn't, I want something serious now but
>She studied for 4 month in Scotland
>Get fucked by a mult-millionaire Israelian who makes her a sugar baby/slut

With this man, far above me in any way, entering into my life, I feel weeker than ever. Even if I'm social, sportsmanlike, open minded, good with the girls, hard worker...
I feel like being born in chains.

I study hard in IT, even if I don't like this work. I want to make money, I need to, but I don't know what to do.
I was thinking of studying to get a Master degree in finance apart of my work, but it seems hard and I don't even know if I'll be taken seriously if not coming out of a big school.

Does anybody has advice to start with finance, tricks to make money through activities using internet or whatever?

I never worked so hard in my life and still feel like it worth nothing. Is my fate to be a wageslave for the rest of my life?
>>
>>995760
Holy shit why did you write this blogpost?
>>
try r9k
>>
>>995760
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>995760
>Is my fate to be a wageslave for the rest of my life?
If you think 4chan is your personal blog, then yes
>>
>>995766
>>995769
>>995778
I don't get your humour. Yes, my approach is clumsy on this kind of board. But I thought that a board talking of money and business could maybe help me find some ways to get better results in actualy making more money.
>>
>>995785
Dude, your "gf" keked you with a filthy Jew. Just move on. Making more money isn't going to make his dick unpenetrate her.

My only real advice is don't be in open relationships like that you liberal europussy
>>
>>995760

Typical liberal voter
>>
>>995760
you should incest your €40K into bitcoins.

Its going to be big i hear.
>>
>>995804
That's mean.
>>
>>995760
Stop being such a faggot, drop that chick

Be the best version of yourself
>>
File: shudra.gif (56KB, 214x264px) Image search: [Google]
shudra.gif
56KB, 214x264px
>>995760
>Is my fate to be a wageslave for the rest of my life?
>NEET asking for advice

you already are a slave. you should visit /r9k, you'll not get any advice here that will help you surpass your caste.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.