[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First I told my friends...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: chart.png (88KB, 1251x1077px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
88KB, 1251x1077px
Good Day /biz/,

I'm Hoshea Nakamoto - the local Bitcoin prophet - to bring /biz/ great fortune. In October I told my friends that I'm buying and they should too. Good money to be made. Then I told reddit to buy during the retracement to 320$ after the 500$ peak and one guy listened. He profited big time. Now it's your turn to profit dearly. Ask me anything!
>>
File: H4tDOYW.png (69KB, 1146x203px) Image search: [Google]
H4tDOYW.png
69KB, 1146x203px
Guy from reddit; pic related
>>
>>995526
How do you manage to look like a child and a child molester at the same time?
>>
>>995526
When is the economic collapse coming, and when will the price rise.
>>
>>995535
No idea about the economic collapse but Bitcoin will reach at least 3600$ by July 2016 - regardless whether there is an economic collapse or not
>>
>>995539
Are you r0ach and why will it go that high?

Also will it dump during the halving?
>>
Give prediction on Gulden 1000% in 4 years I think.
>>
>>995753
>altcoiners

You guys are even worse than nocoiners.
>>
How can I buy bitcoins if I'm living in Mexico?, I'm 21 and I'm really interested in stocks.
>>
>>995531
wait... he hadhalf a million dollars to dump into buttcoin?

makes me feel poor :c
>>
I'm too new on this, what you're advising us to buy are the stocks right?, man I will have to work for about 2 months to buy 3 fucking stocks of bitcoin, the mexican peso sucks, be thankful you born in a rich country guys.
>>
>>995526
How do i get rich?
>>
>>995861
Research Gulden.com
>>
>>995864
It looks really interesting, the stocks of gulden are way cheaper than bitcoin's stocks.
>>
>>995856
Its not equivalent to stocks. Its more a digital form of gold. Although it can be used as a vehicle of speculation.

You need to investigate Ethereum. Its a newer form of cryptoeconomy that has far more growth potential at this point than bitcoin does.

The unit of account, ETH is currently worth $0.99 with a total medium term supply of 90 million units.

Explosive growth on the network is possible due to the nature of distributed applications that the ethereum virtual machine allows for.

Here are 2 videos that explain ethereum
http://youtu.be/aGYmNidVLWY
http://youtu.be/U_LK0t_qaPo
>>
>>995877
Thank you buddy, I will for sure investigate about Etherum, lets see those videos.
>>
>>995877
>>995923
If you want to lose money you go for Ethereum.

If you want profit you choose Gulden
>>
>>995539
>a couple years ago you guys said that Bitcoin would be $100,000 by 2016
>Bitcoin is LESS than it was 2 years ago
>thinks there is even a remote possibility that Bitcoin will even reach $500 by June
I'm going to start screenshotting your dumb ass posts so I can repost them later.
>>
>>995923
>>995961
Ethereum is far more technically innovative than gulden. Gulden is based on 6 year old litecoin technology. It offers little more than a litecoin clone.

Ethereum however is bleeding edge crypto. The potential growth of this startup is uncapped. Buying ethereum for $0.99 each, spending a $110 you will own 1 millionth of the worlds only cryptographically secured distributed turing complete virtual machine.
>>
>>995526
nice market manipulation!
but I agree the cost of "production" is constantly rising
>>
>>996005
Where and how do I buy? Seems Bitcoin is the only way to buy it right now? What wallet do I even use for this?
>>
>>996192
You can buy with bitcoin or usd on a crypto exchange such as kraken or poloniex. Or from next week bitfinex.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.