[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF IS HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: bitcoin.png (12KB, 474x366px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
12KB, 474x366px
WTF IS HAPPENING
>>
File: 1440728606007s.jpg (3KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440728606007s.jpg
3KB, 93x125px
>>995250
sup bro u got mc'd ?
>>
File: oh.png (14KB, 490x423px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
14KB, 490x423px
>>995250
I should mention, for people too stupid to look at filenames
>>
File: 1442415112595s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1442415112595s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>995250
>>995268
yup, he got mc'd XD
>>
>>995250
IT'S GOING TO THE MOON

HOLD TIL 550 THEN DUMP IT ALL
>>
To the people in this thread: don't try day trade Bitcoin. It is the fastest possible way to lose all of your wealth. Instead: choose a position and stick with it.

Do you think Bitcoin will win long-term? Ok good: wait a few years and then sell. Or maybe you think this won't last: then sell on the next rally and forget about it ... But I repeat: don't try day trade this shit by trying to exploit short term price swings because it will never, ever go your way.
>>
>>995250
fake volume, then they short it then drop the price
>>
It's going to 10k, screen cap this.
>>
>>995344
So you think these have been manufactured jumps based on false or inflated information being spread?

I know that the 15$ jump was most likely due to the news of the creator being imprisoned, but why would the price stay pretty much steady for 3 entire days and then suddenly jump another 10%? That isn't very typical behavior for the ripple effects of something like that, I would expect a steady climb due to the aforementioned news as well as news of the jump itself slowly spreading to those that weren't immediately aware.
>>
The price is currently tanking, its not going to 10k gentlemen.

Hours before was the time to sell
>>
>>995357
I suppose it's possible for that .67% drop to have sparked a lot of people that were waiting to see how low it would drop due to post-jump selling to suddenly buy, but 9-10% worth of people?
>>
It's been trying to break free for the last 3 years now. Hesitations and resistance are going away. Time is right, the whole China, US and EU economy about to tank and the people in those countries can feel it.

No safe haven, except BTC.
>>
>>995365
I do agree with this, I don't know much about China/EU economies, but I've been hearing for a couple years that the debt bubble is on the precipice of complete collapse which will cause the value of USD to go down the drain, hard. Considering the majority of the global economy is based on USD I can see that having devastating effects worldwide. Although I have heard that Russia has plans to come out with a new gold backed currency which they hope will become the new global standard once USD crashes.
>>
>>995365
>BTC
>safe haven
U havin a good giggle mate?
>>
>>995396
Hmmm a deflationary currency. In a world of inflationary currencies...

What do you have instead of a brain?
>>
>>995417
>BTC
>currency
Pick one, and only one.
>>
>>995454
How is it not a currency? Just because this or that government ministry from whatever tinpot country declares that something is the case does not make it actually true
>>
>>995498
>How is it not a currency?
Go to your local gas station and try to pay in bitcoin.
>>
>>995454
It's declared a currency in eu since 1 month ago
>>
>>995552
You can get a Bitcoin debit visa card using coinbase debit since 1 month ago
>>
>>995552
You cant pay with japanese yen either doesnt mean yen isnt a currency
>>
>>995552
Follow all the infrastructure and development and adoption, and what's happening to the economy. I 100% garentee you you'll start buying Bitcoin.
>>
>>995552
Go to your local gas station and pay with chinese yuan bills. You can't, does that mean yuan isn't a currency?
>>
File: 7809191.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
7809191.gif
964KB, 500x200px
>>995355
sssure.... FUCK it really did i am from 2020 FUEEEEEEEERK so effen riccccch bitttches!!!
>>
File: BowDownToTheGod.jpg (117KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BowDownToTheGod.jpg
117KB, 675x1200px
Superior everything happened.
>>
>>995586
You are trying to reason with suicidal nocoiners in here mate?
>>
File: v0YDQWZ1.jpg (578KB, 1500x1836px) Image search: [Google]
v0YDQWZ1.jpg
578KB, 1500x1836px
Faith in debt and government?

Or understanding of mathmatics?

BTC can not be censored, seized or inflated away by a government beurocrat for short term gain or political points. It can not be stoped. Faith runs out. Math still works.
>>
I'm not even going to say how poor I am... I am just very fucking poor. I can't even afford 0,1 BTC at the moment. But I really want some coins and keep them until 2020.

Do you think any of you kind anons can send me some?
>>
http://youtu.be/aGYmNidVLWY

Here.
>>
>>995662
well great thing bitcoin is very divisible so you can buy 0.09 btc
>>
>>995365
kek
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 791x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 791x652px
>>995662
You're retarded, Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. You'll just be waisting your money because no company or nation or anyone worth anything is using Bitcoin.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.