[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Amazon Prime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1448837544895.jpg (197KB, 2200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1448837544895.jpg
197KB, 2200x1650px
>Try out our *FREE* 1 month Amazon Prime service!
>Sure, why not.
>Get it, start browsing for things to buy.
>Check back account to make sure I have enough money to get the things I want.
>See 99 dollar charge
>WHAT THE FUCK
>Amazon Prime Membership!
>WHAT THE FUCK!?!?
>Obviously overdrafted my account. -130 dollar balance.
>Cancel Prime and get a refund for my service.
>They actually refund the 99 dollars but I got overdrafted for another 35 dollars a second time (today) even though I didn't fucking buy anything!
>When they refunded my account, they debited the account membership (WASN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE REFUNDED?!) it put me in the negative AGAIN so they overdrafted me AGAIN!
>$-60 dollar balance. No fucking way I'll be able to pay this off.
I'm terrified that they'll overdaft me a 3rd time tomorrow for another $35 and I'll be even more in the negative.
What the fuck do I do? Should I just close the account before I start defaulting? Because this is such bullshit.
Why did they charge me an overdraft fee a second time even though I didn't purchase anything?
Please help /biz/
>Bank is TDBank.
>>
>>994638
>Not cancelling your subscription the second you enter in your info for a free trial

You did this yourself senpai.
>>
>>994651
But that's exactly what I did senpai
I got it, browsed for a few minutes, checked the account, and boom, there it was. 99 dollar charge for a free fucking trial, that's ended up costing me more than 60 dollars.
Fuck. Amazon. Fucking scammers.
>>
>>994638
>bank account goes into overdraft
>ask /biz/ instead of calling the bank and asking to waive the fees

every time
>>
>>994657
>Fucking scammers.
Why in the literal fuck, would you enable overdraft protection on your debitcard ? This is your fault and you should contact your bank and try and see if they'd waive the fee.
>>
I save more than I spend on Amazon Prime each month buying household items in bulk. Can buy a 400 ct bottle of Melatonin for the same price as 50 ct bottle in the store. And I eat those like candy to sleep normal.
>>
I don't think I have had under 10k in my checking since like freshman year of college. Also just go into your bank and talk to them.

>tfw use my moms prime account so no membership fee
>tfw use my moms Netflix too

>>994668
Melatonin is for old people FYI.
>>
>>994672
>Melatonin is for old people FYI.

what does age have to do with it?

It's for anyone who wants to improve their sleep.
>>
>>994638
Lol always read the free trial subscriptions. If you did you would have prevented this.

What are you even trying out their subscription if you can't afford to buy anything?
>>
Listen bud, the same thing happened to me with Amazon Prime. Double overdraft fees and the like. I contacted my bank, explained the situation, and they waived the fees away.
Are you too fucking shy to talk to the bank or something? That's the obvious solution but you seem to be avoiding it since you're begging for help on fucking /biz/
>>
>>994682
I wanted the free 2 day shipping because I'm an impatient fuck.
So I guess I'm just screwed, eh?
>>
>>994638
>wants to buy free shipping
>doesn't have money to buy things
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mv5stzHKhc1rqypp6.gif (718KB, 245x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mv5stzHKhc1rqypp6.gif
718KB, 245x211px
>he doesn't have 99 dollars
>>
>>994686

I am confused. Your ID is the same as OPs.

Are you insane or are the IDs fucked?
>>
>>994779
Neither. Just a good old samefag lol.
>>
>>994686
We have IDs here, you same fagging retard.
>>
>>994638
You're stupid OP.

Go to your bank and file a dispute. Say that the initial charge was not authorized. You have even called amazon and fixed it on their end and gotten a refund. TD bank will refund you the fee.
>>
>>994785

>Dad browses biz
>dumbass son posts thread from behind the same router
>they talk to each other anonymously
>>
>>994686
>>994779
>>994785
>>994789
>>994901
OP CONFIRMED FOR AMAZON COMPETITOR SHILL.

HE HATES AMAZON'S SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SO HE MADE UP A FAKE STORY TO TRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK BAD
>>
>>994912
>>dumbass son posts thread from behind the same router
>>they talk to each other anonymously

Hm that's actually a possibility. Or a roommate or something... but more likely op is just a samefagging nigger
>>
>>994913
Hardly.

I don't use prime because it's more expensive if you don't need 2 day shipping. Regular free shipping without prime is usually a little bit cheaper even if it doesn't have the benefit of membership. For prime you're paying less than you normally would for 2 day shipping, but more than you would for free shipping. If you don't absolutely need 2 day shipping, then prime is a pointless service.
>>
>>994912
The familia shares this computer so possibly senpai
>>994901
Thank you for the advice.
And hey, I'm not stupid.
>>994756
Nigga the economy is shit these days 99 dollars is a fortune.
>>
>>994973
You have a lot of nerve showing your face around here.
>Ahnolds voice: speak for yourself
>>
File: rarepepe070.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe070.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>994638
haha rekt wagecück stop buying things when you have less than $99.

I used 1 month free amazon prime without a single problem. You can even tick of a box and they will email you 3 days before you need to cancel the service
>>
>>994981
>wagekek meme
Please leave.

But that's the thing. I feel totally ripped off and scammed. It's a free service but it still counts as an overdraft on my bank statement. What the absolute fuck is this bullshit?
>>
>>994985
When did they charge you? They are not supposed to charge you before the first month is over.
>>
>>994988
They charged me the minute I enrolled in the free 1 month trial. I cancelled the service but the overdraft fee was already placed. The refund didn't go through until a day later (yesterday) so the overdraft fee was dealt with.
But THEN they charged me a SECOND TIME for the 99 dollar membership putting me into the negatives again as well as dealing me an overdraft fee. I just don't understand why I was charged again for a service that I cancelled and got refunded.
>>
>>994638

So you just suck at life and are blaming Amazon. Good luck with that attitude in life.
>>
>>994638
FUCK just checked my account. Same thing, got charged cause I forgot to cancel. Except I'm nt a broke bitch like OP and I'm now just gonna do my Christmas shopping on Amazon and watch all those sweet shows and movies
>>
>>995039
Quit bragging man :((((
>>
>>994994

Maybe there's a way you can samefag and give yourself answers again
>>
>>995099
Nah i dont think so I think I overdrafted on my samefags as well

halp /biz/ i thought you all were accountants and shit wtf
>>
>>995099
lol that wasnt samefagging made :^)
>>
File: bunny bath.jpg (97KB, 1536x838px) Image search: [Google]
bunny bath.jpg
97KB, 1536x838px
>>994638

I'm really suprised more people aren't pissed about Amazon's trickery.

I got duped into the same thing 2 years ago.

> Free shipping with Amazon Prime, this is totally free guys! No charge!
Massive size 150 font

> Clicking this signs you up for Amazon Prime and you will be charged $100 per yer
Size 2 font, several page lengths down
>>
>>995269
Tbh, prime is not at all worth $100. Maybe $45, which I'm paying because I'm in college
>>
>Americans pay 99$ for Prime
Oh wow. I'm in Europe and I pay 19,99€/year (~22$). Why is the price so drastically different? Is it because the US are bigger so shipping costs increase? I'm flabbergasted.
>>
>>995269
Playboy TV does the same thing:

>Only $1.00 trial member ship!
Pay $1.00 with cc
>To see more, pay $29.00/mo!
Pay $29 with cc
Think all is done, wait for more episodes of "Swing"!
>Get CC bill
See Charge for $1
See charge for $40
See Charge for $29
>WTF?
Irish company handling Playboy charges tells me , "OOoh anon, sorry you didn't read email that said after $1 charge, if not canceled in 24 hrs, you get charged $40."

Hidden charges anon, hidden charges. You should check out Playboy TV "Swing" though...pretty hot.

Pic related
>>
Amazon has given me 3 free trials, I t charged for one, and they reversed the charges as soon as I called them. They did the same with an audible trial I forgot to cancel. Always pleasant dealings with their support.

Calling your bank and explaining the situation may get you an overdraft fee waiver.

The fuck are you posting pictures of bernanke when you can't even afford an amazon prime membership.
>>
>>994638
>have less than 100 bucks in bank balance
hahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 240x160px
>>994657
You should've read the terms and conditions, it's your fault.
>>
>>995485

People who do this shit should be tried for a crime and put into jail.

Then these schemes would stop real fucking quick.
>>
Banks reverse overdraft charges if the cause of the overdraft is refunded you literal autist
>>
I had an overdraft fee once, just called and they waived it. Customer service even asked if something happened like a emergency hospital visit and I said "nope just messed up" and then he waived it
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.