[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elite First Responders Business Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BMW i8.jpg (30KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
BMW i8.jpg
30KB, 720x405px
So you know how we get those horrible car crashes or house fires that take out an entire highway for half a mile? Or house fires that take down an entire neighbourhood? Also you know how we get there using ground transport which is ineffective to get to big accidents due to traffic James and that precious seconds are lost all the time?

I propose instead of giving firefighters, police, and medics separate jobs, we introduce one group, called first responders, and have like 2 emergency medecine doctors, 2 nurses, 4 officers, and 4 firefighters, plus one team leader. So when these big accidents happen, we can send out an entire team of people with the fire truck, or a special first responder truck, and then increase our shot at saving lives. Another option would be to train these 13 people in repelling, and send out a support helicopter instead, who will get these first responders there much quicker than ground transport.

This would be expensive, but it would only be used for big huge accidents, and natural disasters and stuff of that scale, but eventually once we can get costs down, we could implement it at every single station and hospital.

Can you guys tell me some flaws in this? I've been bouncing it back and forth for a while, can't come up with anything really that's a big flaw except the transition costs, other than that all I see is pluses. Eventually we could expand these stations to 20 people groups even.

Oh yeah, how to make money, we sell the concept to governments and take from their coffers. They'll eat this shit up.
>>
Riley my man. I miss you.
>>
>>994613

I missed you too bro, now answer the questions biotch
>>
File: goslingapproves.gif (491KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
goslingapproves.gif
491KB, 314x314px
>>994616
>>
>>994621

What does that meme mean?

Again, answer the questions biotch.
>>
Kind of like international rescue. Ah the thunderbirds...
>>
>>994605

A. English appears to be your first language but your spelling is atrocious
2. This is not a marketable idea.
III. This is a stupid idea.
>>
>>994705

Holy shit I forgot to edit James to jams, my phone just autocorrects it lol
>>
>>994605
Fuck I hate traffic James too he's a dick
>>
Doesnt scale
>>
>>994605
I'm, like, 90% certain Hasbro can sue you for stealing this idea from a toy box, Riley.
>>
>>994605
How about private medics?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDp1XztObUQ

A company that hires ex-paramedics pays them a lot more, and gives them a jetpack.

They get contacts with wealthy people insuring them an extremely fast air-lift to the hospital response given anything goes wrong.

Who even wants dirty communist regular ambulances anyway when you can go the private option?
America!
>>
File: tumblr_nx7bt02dF91qhk3yno1_500.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7bt02dF91qhk3yno1_500.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>doctors showing up in hotrods feeding restaurant-style warm tortilla chips to all crash victims
>everybody is happy now
>backed up traffic hollering out praising doctors for bringing chips to ease the wait
>hot chips waiting for actual city first responders
>fire ladder extended, firefighter opens the hose, showering the highway and all cars in a 200' radius with queso

Unlike every one of your other terrible ideas, I actually see no flaws with this plan.
>>
>>994605
>Oh yeah, how to make money, we sell the concept to governments and take from their coffers. They'll eat this shit up
No they won't. You'll be taking jobs from the police union and firefighters union. Good luck with that.
>>
>>994605
I propose you give all of the highway responders one of those big logging trucks with a claw. That way when some dumb fuck gets in an accident and blocks up the freeway, they just drive the truck out and drag the mess out of the way with the claw, and everyone moves on.

Every time some dumbass wrecks and holds up traffic, it costs the public more in time that it does to just scrap their shit pile and move on.
>>
>>994903

Not a bad idea, but driving a logging truck to a scene is more hectic

A better solution is a helicopter with a claw or titanium rope to tie to the mess to drag away
>>
>>994605
Not enough demand. Those gelicopters that fly people to hospitals already have trouble getting people to pay the absurd shit they have to charge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.