[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did /biz learn stock trading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: stortrooper niggest.png (405KB, 772x482px) Image search: [Google]
stortrooper niggest.png
405KB, 772x482px
where did people in /biz learn stock trading? any good place to start besides college? any good material to get me started in this.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>994173
Learned it from that there google
>>
>>994173
google, books, mentors in the field... just keep accumulating knowledge wherever you can find it. I've been learning to trade for about 4 years now and still consider myself a beginner, so keep learning.
>>
>>994173
Practice. Determination. Persistence.
>>
>>994200
any good books to start with? have you made any money?
>>
I just watch the news folkow my gut lol
>>
http://www.investopedia.com
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
>>
>>994173
every potential investment is different and constantly changing, even in a mature industry you are competing against other investors who have already priced everything in

an ivy league education can help you get your CFA but there are no classes that can teach you how to beat the market, only hustlers claiming they can like tai lopez

though genuine attempts to teach people to do this are interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ciY8u04Kk
>>
>>994206
http://www.r-5.org/files/books/trading/speculation/Jesse_Livermore-How_To_Trade_In_Stocks_(1940_original)-EN.pdf

here

/biz/ needs a sticky btw
>>
>>994247
Yes, someone make a sticky please.
>>
>>994173
The major problem with your approach is that most material you'll find is either hopelessly outdated, or worse, designed to fuck you.
The basic stuff should still be untainted (investopedia, etc), but when they start talking about strategies, be careful.
It's probably true that the skills needed will not be taught in a classroom.
>>
Tastytrade.com

Options are significantly cheaper than stock, and have higher returns.
>>
>>994448

i sold iron condors on SPX yesterday... baka senpai.
hoping for a bounce next week. but the fed announcement is worrysome

>>994247
thx for this! you can tell this is a good book because it was published in 1940s when authors weren't paid to write books.
>>
>>994247
>1940

The market has changed.
>>
First of all fuck stock trading. I'd rather make money off of my investments than trade stocks.

Second of all I could break it all down for you in about 100 words but only if you post timestamped proof that you're white.
>>
File: white enough.jpg (90KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
white enough.jpg
90KB, 1200x1600px
>>994894
white enough? not arian or hitler youth, thoug mother is american and father is spanish( as from spain no mexico)
>>
>>994926
Possibly. Got a close up of eye color?
>>
File: eye.jpg (589KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
589KB, 2448x3264px
>>994941
im tired, got puffy eyes, and covered the flash so i dont loose my eye. my father is brown eyes and mom has some green in her eyes. wierd shit.
>>
>>994954
>brown eyes

confirmed not white, get out of here shitskin
>>
>>994956
can you prove you are white?
>>
>>994957
Yes my great grandfather fought in the Sturmfuhrer-SS to kill subhumans.
>>
>>994960
my great grandfather kicked your kraut behind
>>
>>994969
the nazis were the good guys. you are cheering for the bad guys right now.

can't give you the info bro, whites only. if you'd posted pale blue eyes and platinum blonde eyebrows your anti-German comment sealed the deal.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.
>>
>>994976
>doesn't know
>>
>>994984
At the rate I am going I will achieve independent wealth in 2 years.

I will literally just work out and play music and videogames all day while my portfolio pays for the lives of me, my wife and our children.
>>
>>994986
Forgot to add, we're not even 30. Hate to doublepost but that's an important detail here.
>>
>>994986
>doesn't know
>>
>>994976
>>994986
>>994987
Smdh.

Why aren't you studying Engineering in order to design efficient gas chambers for the 4th Reich? I know I am.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.