[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 15.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
Would anyone ever pay one time $500 for the opportunity to make $1000+/month?

That's about what I'm doing part time with my side business now, but I'd like to expand. Ideally, without hiring people or working 100hrs per week.
>>
Whats the risk like? Of course anyone would pay $500 to make 1k/mo but it comes down to how much work is involved and how much risk there is. Your question is vague.
>>
>>994180
Almost all of the work is on my end. I build and sell stuff.

It sells well locally via facebook, offerup, and craigslist, but it's not a market that works particularly well with ecommerce.

I'd continue to produce and sell in my local market, and i produce while others sell in their respective markets.

I am being a bit vague, aren't i..? Sorry.
>>
>>994180
Additionally, as far as time spent operating is concerned, the selling portion of what i do takes up 5-10+/- hrs per week. Of course the building takes much more, but that's my problem.
>>
>>994184
Not going to get any good responses with posts as useful as this, madam
>>
>>994195
Well, i tried. I suppose i can just hire people. You looking for work dude?
>>
>>994197

Just sell your product to small businesses, instead of hiring NEETs on /biz/ that believe Bitcoin isn't rigged even though 97% of addresses own virtually 0% of the market cap.
>>
>>994172
Is that 1k profit or is that 1k total without expenses taken out? How many man hours per piece? What is your profit margin?

Biggest question. How much is your time worth to you?
>>
>>994219
Probably the avenue I'm heading shown. I wish someone offered to let me sell their stuff and keep 2/3 of the profits, by making a few social media post a week, when i was getting started 10 years ago.

Such is life!
>>
>>994229
$1K for the sales guy. My numbers are nobodies business, but mine. Sorry.
>>
>pay me $500 and I'll show you how to make $1000/week
>convince 2 people per week to fall for this scam!

No "business opportunity" that requires up front cash before info is given is legit.
>>
>>994319
I was just asking if anyone would ever consider something like this. I definitely wasn't asking anyone for money, and i never would without going over all the details in person or at least over Skype. Asking on biz was a mistake, desu, and inn just going to hire some commissioned sales guys.

Thanks for your time though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.