[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Corps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_yodOAbqi.jpg (44KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yodOAbqi.jpg
44KB, 480x454px
What up fags. Basically, I'm a useless nigger with a terrible family that makes my life miserable. I have next to no chance of graduating high school (senior) on time, do copious amounts of drugs and alcohol (been clean 2 months though), and am poor as shit. I just turned 18 a few days ago and am a white Manlet living in the San Gabriel Valley, California, would you recommend attending job corps for a hopeless degenerate like me? I'd be going for my CCNA cert. Do you have any stories to share regarding job corps? Bonus points for SoCal niggas.
>pic related, me worrying about my future
>>
Forgot to mention I'll be taking the CHSPE so I'll have a diploma going in, just not any credits.
>>
McJob senpai
>>
join the military, shut your fucking mouth don't say shit other than okay.

you will get paid, you will get a college education, you will most likely not go to war if you pick a signals or intelligence job.

if you don't follow my advice i hope to fucking god you rut in the gutter you belong in because the tools of your salvation are in front of you
>>
>>993971
socal bro here, listen to this man.

there are no major wars going on. now is a better time than ever.

oh and if you are lucky, you will get to be part of Trump's legion to cleanse the wastes and make America great again.
>>
>>993971

This. People who don't join the military because they think it's dangerous is fucking stupid. Less than 5% of MOS's deal with combat. You can be a janitor or nurse or engineer or a cook for all anybody cares. They all get the same GI Bill. My Uncle joined the Navy. Fixed and repaired ships. He got out and went into the Merchant Marines fixing cruise chips, cargo ships, etc. in Hawaii. Makes over $250K/year. I'm about to turn 22 and considering the same route. Just finishing up my Accounting degree and all of my job offers are shit. Should have taken some internships.

If anybody is bitching about the job market or cost of education, then join the military and stop being lazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 599x400px
>>993937
>lives in California
>not becoming an actress
Stay plebby bruh
>>
>>993975
>>993971
>>993937
Don't join the military. You may make okay money, but in the long run you will be far outshined by your peers.

Lets say you get out of the military when you're 25. Well guess what I've been working since I was 16 years old. You have no actual skills producing anything, whats the chance you're going to make even close to what I make? What's the chance you'll actually have skills at all? 0.
>>
>>994001
>I've been working since 16 yrs old.
Okay slow down there mr deep fryer

Opportunities don't come as easily to everyone as they might have for your retarded ass.

Military is a great option. This fat kek is just jealous he couldn't pass the PT test

>the chance you're going to make even close to what I make
The chance of you ever getting laid anywhere near as much as a military man

>b-but my moneyz, muh skillz
Money won't buy you good health, or a decent personality, or self discipline.

Believe me, put me and you in a room together topless and women will not give a shit about your "big money's" because they'll be mirin' my Greek God Bod you bitch assnigga. Stay c u c k
>>
>>993937
Buy bitcoin
>>
>>993937
Get a Bitcoin wallet and I'll pass you 5$
>>
>>993937
Community college is basically free for poor people these days. You can get an IT degree while working for your school's IT dept doing work study shit. Help desk / tech support positions are your foot in the door. Get one of those asap at a telecom/IT company if you can't land a work study job (or do both work study and work at the telecom/IT company). Otherwise get a valid DL and pray that you can get a job doing residential internet installs.

Military is also a great way to get IT experience, but there is no guarantee that you will get any IT related jobs while you are serving. That said, doing IT work in the military is probably the best way to earn fat $$$ down the road.

You could also continue with getting your certs and work shitty jobs until you feel like you would have a better shot at getting an IT job in the military. It might take a few years, but you are young and have time.
>>
>le military
Don't mean to be rude, but are you folks retarded? Go on the military's website and look at the requirements for the vast majority of the decent, non-combat MOS's. They almost all require 15 college credits and a decent ASVAB score in their applicable field.
>>
>>994035
1K3NBJSo8LpsujJgSRDd837q5J5xyzyQVf
I appreciate it, but I'd still like to hear what career advice you have.
>>
>>994035
1LQniBomD8uEw8ituAk9ekV3hMU3PJZMjx

pls senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.