[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use performance enhancing drugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

I am considering buying Nootropics, apparently a lot of people use it to increase their focus and boost productivity. It's similar to caffeine but doesn't have the usual "disruption" affect or cause erratic behaviour. I am currently in college and suffer from lack of motivation, low energy levels and procrastination (hence why I'm on 4chan instead of studying). This would really help me out if it produced the desired effects. However, I don't know if it's effective or just a meme.

What is your drug /biz/? What's your opinion on the matter?
>>
bump for interest

I drink black coffee 3-4 times a day with no negative side effects, which would be better for focus?
>>
>>992996
From the articles that I've looked at Nootropics would be better for focus. Generally coffee just provides an energy boost, albeit most people tend to have it before work but it doesn't hold any scientific bearing in increasing productivity or focus (mental clarity).
>>
>>992948

seems like bullshit.

I like a proper diet and multivitamins. Feels clean, feels good.
>>
I tend to go overboard in everything I do, and my daily stack might reflect that.

I take 60-90 mgs of vyvanse on days when I will be working 12+ hours. It's a prescription amphetamine that helps me just really barrel through tasks.

Every day I take phenylpiracetam, l-theanine, acetyl-l-carnitine and bacopa. They are the perfect combo of focus, mental energy, and processing power, while still providing an overall calmness.

I take phenibut on days when I have to present in front of literal billionaires.

This combined with exercise and a little bit of weed/alcohol to unwind after long days is treating me pretty well
>>
>>992948
Suck dicks
And Noopept i like
>>
>>993488
I never got anything from noopept. Were you taking it with anything else? What did it do?
>>
>>993479
Dude your life must suck dick
>>
>>993479
Wow. Your $ won't be able to buy your health back.
>>
I pretty much have to do all work high. Most days it's Klonopin or some other benzo. Some days weed but I get tired and want to fall asleep. Usually I'll mix pain pills and benzos. Feels good man.
>>
>>992948
Phenylpiracetam, caffeine and l-theanin when I know I have to get shit done. Phenibut on days off, or instead of alcohol when I want to go out with friends.
>>
>>992948
Don't waste your money, OP.
Learn how to make the most out of your alleged weaknesses.
Having low energy levels is an invitation to becoming more efficient, unless the low energy levels are caused by an actual treatable medical condition.
I have been very productive in various projects of mine while simultaneously procrastinating about studying. You should try to do the same regarding your procrastination.
>>
I don't like drinking coffee so I pop a 200 mg caffeine pill when I wake up
>>
The best thing to keep you going is having pure motivation and emotional investment in what you are working on.

Meditation is scientifically proven to increase brain function. It will help you focus and make you less stressed. I have had trouble getting into a solid routine with this.

Get enough sleep and try to stay on a schedule of when you go to sleep and wake up, that part is crucial.

Eat healthy food real food and exercise regularly. All of these things will help your health long run and also improve your performance today.

I usually drink I little bit of coffee during the day or even some green tea. I am trying to taper off a because I tend to go overboard sometimes while at work.
>>
>>993853
this.
and
this
>>994276

ma niggas
>>
op, r u fkin retard?
Why the fuck would you take syntethic shit as drugs when its just obvious this will make you an addict.
>>
Nootropics is a general term for supposedly cognitive enhancing drugs not a specific drug itself. Most of them like that quack Joe Rogan advertises are bs. It's better to just improve your overall health and mental well being.

But if you really want something then I'd advise getting modafinil as it'll cover most of your symptoms and needs while having a low chance for addiction.
>>
>>994464
It's no more addictive than coffee to my knowledge.
>>994465
Yeah it's a blend of various vitamins and minerals. They're called "stacks" but many of the ones you will find on Amazon will contain similar ingredients.
>>
>>993853
>>994276
I agree but it surely it will help with those things if it does what it says. If I can boost productivity to sleeping more and following your advice, these drugs can only be benefitial. No?
>>
Here are the /biz/ approved drugs from the last thread:

- 1 part caffeine to 2 parts theanine
- nicotine
- modafinil
>>
>>994577
>nicotine
Shit tier desu
>>
>>994603
Increases memory and mental quickness. One of the only nootropics with studies that prove benefit.
>>
have to learn fucktons for university within a few weeks. Anyone knows what drug is helpful to stay motivate and focused?
>>
Huff cat shit.

Wurx for me.
>>
>>994610
amphetamines

Don't be a hero though. 10-15 mg of Vyvanse is more than enough for someone who doesn't actually have ADHD.
>>
>CTRL+F No adderall
If you aren't on adderall during the grind, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>996346
From all my real world experience with the stuff it rarely helps people who don't have ADD and the little help it does provide is not worth the long term reduced brain plasticity that can occur from use.
>>
>>996346
You know how bad taking literal amphetamines is for you over time?

>>996445
This. It really fucks your brain up long term. Take caffeine or modafinil/armodafinil at least.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.