[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I want to be a corporate psychopath making heaps of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1446300976872.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1446300976872.png
193KB, 559x558px
Hey /biz/ I want to be a corporate psychopath making heaps of money making other people poor and miserable. I have no morals and no problem doing anything to become filthy rich.

How do I become gordon gekko?
>>
>>991381

>oh my god how underaged are you

Thats the answer to most of the questions about getting rich quick youll get around here
>>
>>991381
I will add

It doesn't take a lot of effort not to be evil or a criminal. Its harder to do things the honest way imo. You're just a bad criminal lol
>>
>>991383

I have a degree and I'm considering going for my MBA

But I want to be a scumbag who lefties cry about

>>991384

I'm sick of doing blue collar crime
>>
>>991401
>Has a degree and considers going for MBA
>Asks /biz/

tbqh i don't think we have the answers baka baka desu senpai
>>
>>991381
click your heels 3 times and go fuck yourself, penis boy.
>>
>>991401

Start of small lol you dont care right? A lot of new people seem to take the word "invest" but immediately think stocks and bonds and trading. Hows this for a white collar crime

Go to an old folks home, and sleazy salesman your way into being written into a will. Isnt that an investment? Gold dig a fat chick, again, an investment with sleazy scumbag vibes. Sell fake drugs at raves. Shit, PRETEND to sell drugs and then pay someone to rob them for their money.

There's plenty of ways you can make money from being a heartless scumbag.
>>
>>991406

No I want to make millions not chump change and I can't access cocaine

>>991402

My degree is in psychology I wanted to do consumer psychology like edward bernays.

>>991403

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGGNf5fv8k
>>
>>991381
Easy. Start a vaccine for the common cold that you change each year to "anticipate" mutations and that unfortunately causes around 3% of those taking it to become slightly ill and contagious with the "new" cold. Then everyone who didn't take your vaccine will be at risk of catching the new one and a "cold season" will ensue shortly after your vaccine is released. Fortunately for them you also sell cold meds so no biggie. Works like a charm!
>>
File: painted rich pepe.jpg (48KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
painted rich pepe.jpg
48KB, 766x960px
>>991381
You better start stocking up on knee pads
>>
>>991383
If obvious, easy opportunities existed, then they would have already been seized.

ECONOMICS: It's not for everyone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.