[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: 051413adderall_05.jpg (32KB, 350x339px) Image search: [Google]
051413adderall_05.jpg
32KB, 350x339px
Why isn't /biz/ selling adderall to college students?

You just need to tell your doctor you can't focus and insist on it without hinting and "drug seeking behavior" and you get prescribed adderall. Then you just sell it to goyim on campus or in your classes. Super easy money during exam season, it's at least $300-400/mth just from selling all of your monthly supply.
>>
>>991198
Sell blood/plasma weekly during your daily internet browsing hours
Sell one kidney and invest the money until artificial ones are available in 30 years
Sell as many prescription drugs as you can squeeze out of clinics an befriend some pharmacology students insiders
Sell dignity and suck dicks for nickels

And when anybody insults you for being a crack addict without the crack, calmly walk them though how much it will take to retire when you're 60 and why a gun with one bullet is a better investment than anything you're doing.
>>
>>991223
>Sell blood/plasma weekly during your daily internet browsing hours
A lot of countries except for the US do not pay for this :(
>Sell one kidney and invest the money until artificial ones are available in 30 years
Good idea, I've heard you can sell kidneys for up to $50k.
>Sell as many prescription drugs as you can squeeze out of clinics an befriend
some pharmacology students insiders
Good idea
>Sell dignity and suck dicks for nickels
Too degrading for too little pay.
>>
>>991198
Too time consuming. I hate networking and dealing with all that shit. I'd do it through a middleman and just sell him the bottle for 120% of cost and let him make whatever he wants off of it
>>
>>991251
You know you can sell them for $10+/ea right?

Shit is hella expensive, especially to goyim students.
>>
How do I buy adderall in

>DUDE WEED LMAO

country? That shit is a controlled drug here, can't just ask without being diagnosed with some form of ADHD.

I am pretty sure I do have ADHD or clinical depression, but too embarrassed to go to family doctor
>>
>>991270
So get diagnosed? It's not hard like I said, you just say you can't focus and that's it.

Or try silkroad.
>>
That shit is a hard drug. Its not really worth it unless your already on the campus and know people that can handle themselves with drugs. Your just going to get vanned going out of your way to make money this way. Only do it if it falls into your lap and feels safe.
>>
>>991277
It's not heroin or something tho senpai.
>>
>Hei guise, why aren't you pushing amphetamines?
>>
>>991276
>Or try silkroad.

>Make money selling prescription drugs!
>...or just buy them yourself

>>991277
>Hard drug
>Adderal
Dude that's nothing in university when it comes to stimulants. It is probably the most effective overall for what you need though in Uni.

>>991270
Know someone. That's it. Not hard join clubs and make friends in University and you can't not know at least half a dozen people even passively selling stuff on the side, adderal in particular.
>>
>>991284
>>Make money selling prescription drugs!
>>...or just buy them yourself

If he buys them in bulk he can make a lot of money selling it at the markup rate. I've honestly seen people selling for some pretty crazy prices and they still customers because people would only buy like 1-3 at a time and didn't mind paying whatever for a once in a rare while thing.
>>
Or you can buy unscheduled rc powder/liquid legally and make into pills and sell those for much more lucrative profit if you want to be a drug dealer without breaking the law
>>
>>991315
Yeah but your customers won't know what the fuck "aricetam-oxide-afinil" is. I doubt they'd want to buy some sketchy shit with 0 studies done and even able to pronounce its name over amphetamines that have been used for decades and have countless studies and research.
>>
>>991198
Why not just TAKE the pills and turn your life around, finally manage to focus yourself and go for success...
>>
>>991323
>Why not just TAKE the pills and turn your life around, finally manage to focus yourself and go for success

>Taking amphetamines when much better options exist that won't turn you into a drug addict

Plus you can still take some of it, it doesn't all need to be sold.
>>
>>991324
What are the better options?
>>
>>991320

You might be surprised.

People probably sell that shit as addy/ritalin/other well-known name drugs anyway.

Also there are plenty of people that think a complex, scientific-sounding name is a good thing because it will make them smart.

I wish I was kidding.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_015834236.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_015834236.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>991198
?
>>
>>991341
Clean diet, early nights, cardio, caffeine and l-theanine
>>
>>991380
That sounds really boring, even if not compared to taking amphetamines.
>>
File: 1448120317774.jpg (29KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448120317774.jpg
29KB, 539x960px
Why isn't /biz/ selling adderall to college students?
>>
>tfw have adderall prescription
>tfw take one every once and while and sell the rest
>tfw easy $100 every month
>tfw kids I sell them to take them the DAY of the test thinking it makes them smarter while they are on it

I got so sick of this shit when they started complaining about it not working and them not getting better test scores. I told them to take it the day before and study all day and they responded "oh, maybe I should study"...
>>
>tried to buy adderall
>he was all out
It took me a lot of courage to find out he was selling, and ask him too.
>>
I started out on Modafinil thanks to a tip from /biz/, now im hooked on adderall taking 40mg a day just to feel good about being in front of the computer for 18 hours at a stint working (read: shitposting... J/K I just came to post one thing in the robinhood general now its back to work).

So if any of you with scripts live in northern NJ/NYC or even as far away as Philly or the Lehigh Valley... nudge nudge wink wink
>>
>>991886
But where do you get your adderall from?
If you happen to be in NYC nudge nudge wink wink
>>
>>991198
used to take that shit

and i dont sell it or get it filled because i have a career and it's not worth an f on my record for a few hundred dollars. that would probably cost me hundreds of thousands in lost wages over the next few decades
>>
>>991364
>>991320
You can also tell them that they won't have to worry about drug tests
>>
File: 1449678880743.jpg (211KB, 712x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449678880743.jpg
211KB, 712x960px
i've considered it strongly, but I ultimately can't do it for moral reasons. I have a good friend who is prescribed 40mg vyvanses that he ONLY sells (dude isn't even in school this semester), and he makes a fucking killing. His insurance pays about $10 for an entire bottle of them and he sells for $4 a pill. Basically making about $390 a bottle which he gets every month. Ridiculous.

But I just can't imagine selling it to someone who is truly dependent on it. Some people take it ALL. THE. TIME. and I just can't be that kind of enabler. There are better ways to make money and sleep at night.
>>
>>991374
nice senpai

I'm buying like ~$300 worth of nuvigil soon.

It's a good investment because programming using $300 of nuvigil will make $10,000's tbqh.

>>992269
They're going to buy it anyway, doesn't matter if it's from you or not you, so why not be the one to make that money?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 642x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 642x390px
Risk/reward isn't there. The risk and felonies with mandatory minimums for selling a schedule 2 drug...for 300-400 per month is borderline retarded.

Suggest paying attention to a class or two on that college campus to get a job so risking jail for a few k a year sounds retarded to you too.
>>
>>991198
I don't have any friends
>>
How do I take advantage of my ADHD prescription and not get V& selling it?
I don't ever take it, because fuck the side-effects.
Guide to making profit off my drugs?
>>
>>992269
>100 pills
Dafuq, where do you get 100 pills a fucking month? Especially a stimulant.
>>
>>992382
>keep drugs in a safe spot
>only sell to people you know and trust (even then don't trust me)
>don't sell it in public, have them comeover or you go to their house
>don't ever give them your bottle, just use plastic bags

and t he last and most important tip,
don't be a dumbfu k
>>
>>992436
You will still get caught if one of ur customers gets popped and they investigate you.
>>992330
This
>>
>>991276
Do you have a working .onion for silkroad?
>>
>>991198
anon, if it was as easy to get and then flip like you say, you're pretty much saying that only retarded people who didn't think to ask their own doctors for a prescription will buy it, which opens the door to stupid customers making stupid mistakes that can get you in stupid trouble. does that sound like its worth it?
>>
>>993026
>you're pretty much saying that only retarded people who didn't think to ask their own doctors for a prescription will buy it, which opens the door to stupid customers making stupid mistakes that can get you in stupid trouble

More like people who don't want to bother.

Plus people buy "stupid" things they could get for cheaper all the time. I think you're over evaluating the average intelligence and critical thinking of people.
>>
>>991198
yeah my ex girlfriend sold a box of pills to a homeless guy once. Apparantly he took all the pills at once and he was dead the next day..
>>
>>993176
lol good riddance

>Not selling highly overdosed pills to people you don't like to remove them from this planet
>>
tfw you've had a prescription since the 6th grade for the highest dose. It's amazing and so helpful for my ADD. It's like getting an extra 40 IQ points for 6 hours and allows you to focus. The way I explain it is imagine having bad eyes and getting glasses so you can finally focus.
>>
>>993711
Sucks when you get addicted tho tbqh.
>>
>>991374
Nigga
Pls
Teach me your ways
>>
>>994424
>Claim inability to concentrate
>likely get prescribed time release adderall
>after a month complain about insomnia
>doctor should change to IR, if not get a second opinion
>as time goes on complain about lower efficacy of the medication
>eventually get atleast 30mg 1/day if not 2/day
>>
>>991886
Just buy some 2-FMA, cheaper and stronger than adderall and is 'legal'
>>
>>995410
>2-FMA
Niggga I've been researchign where the fuck do I get this in Europe?
>>
>>992269
Wow!$390 a month for a highly illegal activity! Your friend must be a genius.

This is what i dont get. Why do illegal things like this and live as a pauper when there are legitimate side-businesses that could make you way more money?
>>
>>991341
>>991380
Try modafinil and nicotine. Use gum or patches as nicotine ROI, steer clear of cigarettes. Most health insurance companies will refund you for nicotine gum or patches.

Import mod from India, pay no more than 1$ per.
>>
>>995683
Why not just get aromadafinil?

It's much better tbqh.
>>
File: DSC_0731.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0731.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>991374
>Armodafinil
My nigger, too bad that shit is discontinued now.
>>
>>995693
You can still cop it.
$70 for 50x 150mg nuvigil
>>
>>995695
Too expensive for what you get. Artvigil was 60$/120x 150mg.

Modalert is only300$/1000x 200mg, so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>995410
Fucking reply to me you fucking twat

How can I get 2-FMA in Yrop?
>>
>>995700
Don't bother, it ain't useful for studying, way too euphoric.
>>
>>995701
>way too euphoric

Could I just lower the dose?
>>
>>991198
Why do you americans/canadians/whatever use drugs with dangerous side effect to increase your performance in exams? Here in germany most students use a certain type of "energy"- orange candy with no real effect (Placebo) and still get decent grades.
I don't get it, do you?
>>
>>995705
No, just steer clear of it. Not all amphetamine salts are the same.

In fact, you should probably avoid amphetamines altogether since they are not a sustainable long term solution. Try Modafinil or Armodafinil instead.

If you must do amphetamines because you're just that much of a dopamine fiend, stick with dextroamphetamine.
>>
>>995698
$70 isn't that much for what u get though.

Where do you buy yours? I found one that seems pretty good, ships from Canada so that's good(quick and no seizures).
>>
>>995711
>I don't get it, do you?

Idk, why do Germans let in millions of refugees and suck the creampies out of their girlfriends/wives?
>>
>>995728
I do know that this is bait, but...
If you had an idea of the political landscape in germany, you would understand. Since certain historical event happened, every little sign of natiolism that you show will make people despise you and make them think you are a nazi. The current goverment is pure bullshit indeed, but if you look at the other choices, voting in germany is picking your poison.
Sigh...
>>
>>995720
Here is why you're wrong, from a theoretical point of view.

Modafinil comes in 200mg tabs, these tabs are 50% S isomer and 50% R isomer. The R isomer is believed to be the more active isomer, with less side effects, more stimulation properties and a longer half life. The S isomer is also quite active, but is considered inferior.
So, modafinil has 100mg R isomer and 100mg S isomer. Per 0.30$

Artvigil, which is a brand of armodafinil, was 150mg of just the R isomer, at 0.50$ per pill or 33ct per 100mg of the R isomer. This is brand is now discontinued.

If I were to buy nivigil per your price I would pay 1.40$ per 150 or 93ct per 100mg of the R isomer.

Quite expensive to be completely honest with you family. I live in the EU and I order my shit from India through a contact I acquired when I was there on a school business trip. This person is able to purchase a strip of Modafinil for about 2.20$ per ten or 22ct per tab, over the counter.

I practically live off this shit while I'm studying both finance and biomedical sciences. I also have access to amphetamines but I know enough to realize that I shouldn't.
>>
>>995733
That's my point tho. You guys can't really talk about any other country when you have Angela Merkel and 50 trillion refugees.
>>
>>995738
Well you're lucky tbqh senpai.

For everyone else though it's a pretty good choice. Not all that expensive(compared to what you're paying it is but not overall) and shipping it from India takes ages and leads to seizures often...
>>
>>995739
I was not criticising the political decisions of your countries. I was just wondering, why some people decide to harm their bodys with possibly dangerous substances. Also, every country has it's bad sides, i could bring up Iraq or Vietnam or something like that too, but i don't do that because i dislike discussions that purely feature banter and ad hominems.
>>
>>995746
>I was just wondering, why some people decide to harm their bodys with possibly dangerous substances

In moderate(smart) usage it's not as harmful as you seem to think it is.

Also the reason why is pretty obvious... To improve their mental or physical capabilities. Some people want to give themselves as much of a competitive edge as possible and it's no surprise that when some things are proven to work exceptionally well that they will be used.
>>
>>995744
Seizures depend on the packaging, go be creative. Also, I'm really stingy with money, literally Dutch.

I'm the type of person who will research prices online for an hour in order to find a price that is 10$ cheaper while making 20$ an hour with my student job that I have despite having 600k bank account that my parents gifted me when I turned 18.
>>
>>995716
Yeah, I get what you are saying. I've been reading some shit about this stuff and it sounded wonderful. Mayhaps I'll just stick with modafinil.

>>995720
>>995738
Could I ask you guys to share with me your modafinil sources? I live in the EU as well and so far I've had to rely on this guy in the UK that imports modafinil from India and resells it to european custumers. Quite expensive to be honest, I've been looking for a cheaper source for a while now but I've had no luck.
>>
>>995750
I mean I could even pay you to send me some of those modafinils you get from India. Some profit for you, plus shipment. What do you say?
>>
>>995786
I'm this guy
>>995750
>>995738
>>995716
>>995698
>>995693

My source is a personal connection that I cannot share and I am not in the business of reselling myself because it really isn't worth it.

I have a source you could use that sells for 80ct/pill, if you order 100+ it gets cheaper. They ship from India and are apparently quite decent, I recommend them to personal friends who are also studying. Let me know if you want the info.

Note that if they ship from India to an EU country that is not UK, you should request custom packaging especially if you're in Belgium, Austria or Germany.
>>
>>995786
To clarify, there are heavy jail and monetary penalties on selling any drugs/prescription medicine where I'm from. Owning these types of drugs for "personal use" means I'm essentially immune from persecution, and I really do not need the money.
>>
>>995915
GIEF
SOURCE
PLOX
>>
>>991198
only doctors on the outskirts of civilization will do this

in literally any populated city you won't be able to do this

shitpost harder next time
>>
>>996596
>only doctors on the outskirts of civilization will do this
>in literally any populated city you won't be able to do this

Are you dumb?

You can easily fake the symptoms or even get this prescribed because it's a fake illness. There is no way to differentiate from someone who googled the symptoms and told their doctor and someone who legitimately suffers from this.

Same with depression. You COULD have a chemical imbalance in your brain which causing your depression OR you could be completely lying just to get drugs prescribed to you for whatever reason. It can't be proven either way.
>>
>>996598
>You can easily fake the symptoms or even get this prescribed because it's a fake illness. There is no way to differentiate from someone who googled the symptoms and told their doctor and someone who legitimately suffers from this.
actually, there's a lot of good ways. In real cities you need a referral from a clinical psychologist to get a prescription for ADHD meds.

if you weren't just being an edgelord you'd actually know that. out in the bum fuck boonies though family doctors will prescribe it without actually doing neurocognitive testing. so no, you can't do that in any populated area with real doctors.
>>
>>996602
>actually, there's a lot of good ways. In real cities you need a referral from a clinical psychologist to get a prescription for ADHD meds

Yes I do know that, but once again it's just asking you a bunch of questions and looking at your past history(since many of these are widely considered to be carried on from childhood).

I have gone through the "testing". It's mostly just asking you about your habits, how often you get distracted, things like that. If you explain to them you had trouble studying in school, can't focus on reading, watching tv, etc you get it prescribed very easily.

You seem to think it's much more difficult than it is when in reality it is not. Watch some documentaries my friend. There is a somewhat epidemic of children being prescribed this medication like candy, yes young children get prescribed amphetamines and other medication at the whim of a doctor. And yes it is a problem because you can't just say "Junior can't seem to focus and wants to run around at recess, WE NEED BRAIN ALTERING MEDICATION".
>>
Getting an adderall prescription while you're in school is easy. Once you're out it becomes much harder.

I got it prescribed to me in high school back in 2006 because I knew I could sell it to friends.

It was a 10 minute process and about as many questions from the doctor. "Do you have trouble focusing in class". "Do you find it hard to pay attention to long stories or conversations". Shit like that.

My mom got it prescribed because she actually has ADD. Took her over a month and had to see two different doctors to get it prescribed.

When I went to college I filed for MA and said my parents were uninsured so I couldn't be on their plan. Got my shit filled every month for $3.

My mom didn't take hers because it made her anxious. Since we had the same prescription, I told her my insurance wouldn't cover it and she would give me hers.

Made like $600 a month off it. That's rent and food right there for a college kid.
>>
>>996624
Also, I live in one of the 20 largest metro areas in the US. It really isn't hard to get it prescribed.
>>
>>996624
How does the process differ for adults?

Here it's literally just a bunch of standard questions regarding your childhood habits and concentration patterns and you get it
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.