[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we invest in bitcoins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: physical-bitcoins.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
physical-bitcoins.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Should we invest in bitcoins?
>>
>>989988
Yes! If you don't have at least 1 Bitcoin in the next 5 minutes you are going to regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>990003
>Bitcoin ideology in a nutshell
>>
>>989988
Time to start filtering this bullshit again... Just so everyone knows, these fucks are paid like ¢12/hour to shill this shit, and they don't even own any shitcoins. Check Craigslist 'gigs' for yourself and see, if you don't believe me.

Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>990029
Where can i get this money?

I spend a considerable amount of my time shilling for bitcoin online entirely for my own entertainment.

Another point: if you had bought bitcoins at any time in the last year you would currently be in profit between $50 and $180 per bitcoin.

Think about it. All those threads over the past year where we told you to buy bitcoin, instead of arguing against it you would have made money from following our advice.
>>
>>990042
He told you dummy. Go look on Craigslist gigs. Can't you read? You're going to need those extra pennies trust me.
>>
>>990042
Shit... Sucks to be me. I only turn $100 in raw material into $1000-1300 weekly. Wish I let it all ride on bitcoin instead. I'd have $50 instead of December off with my family in the Virgin Islands.

Peace cointard.
>>
>>990051

Mind sharing how you do it or sell the method?
>>
>>990064
I offer top of the line rimjob services and my clientelle are cute latinas.
>>
>>990064
I build stuff and sell it on social media. I'd love to share, but this thread has a toxic vibe, so I'll have to pass on paying it forward for now bro.
>>
Yea thanks for the pic but bitcoins are fucked at this point..
>>
>>990003
Before 2012 yeah sure now it doesn't seem it will matter.

Personally I always felt it was a scam but I can see it will go up if it is the only crypto currency to be used in the future.

Problem is there is nothing stopping other currencies to rise at this point and bitcoins are basically a way to launder money from drugs which puts it at even greater risk.
>>
>>990051
Youre meagre earnings are no concern of mine.
>>990048
Show me where on craigslist because i cant find shit m8eo
>>
>>990073
A toxic vibe that is entirely created by you.
>>
>>989988
What is better Gulden or Bitcoin?
What has more potential?
>>
You keep asking this here where most people are clueless while doing absolutely no research yourself so you end up not buying any and you end up killing yourself when it's too late.
>>
>>990048
There's nothing like that. He's just a nocoiner coping.
>>990051
It's ok grandpa go to sleep.
>>
T b h this level of shit shilling isn't worth ¢12/day, let alone per hour. You should head back over to reddit. Reddit loves stupid. 4chans users, for all their faults, just aren't retarded enough to be influenced by this obvious/pointless samefaggotry.

Can you imagine being the laughing stock of 4chan of all places? There is almost no lower a human can go.
>>
>>989988
if you like really volatile currency, yes.
On Nov. 11 there was a Bitcoin hype train that
lead into a ~$90 drop in price, conversely, it
started at $13 and is up to about $396, I just
think it's too volatile right now
>>
>>989988
IT JUST WENT UP 25$s 5 MINUTES AGO
>>
>>990570
It always go up when it's on the front page of reddit. It'll continue to go up because now more people are getting wallet TODAY which mean they will buy some in a week.
The main difference is there's almost zero negatively toward bitcoin in the comment section compare to before when the same article hit the frontpage. So more people are getting educated.
>>
>>990622

whatever marginal liquidity is brought into the marketplace from the idiots on reddit does not move the price significantly

todays recent breakout from 395-415 was the work of either one player or a concentrated group of players all deciding to buy at the same time

regardless of the reasoning, this move serves to signal to the market that the uptrend is still on. Shit got crazy in the run-up to 500 because a TON of shorts got squeezed and fuelled that parabolic rise. We since corrected, and went through the pains, and now it's time to resume the uptrend.

To sell against this would be stupid
>>
>>990622
>confusing "getting educated" with getting a good education
You know the best educations come from when critical thinking is taught? If you are only given a one-sided viewpoint then you will never learn to question and examine things for yourself. Reddit is a terrible faucet of information because any dissenters get down voted to the bottom. Honest debate is discouraged in that environment and treated as trolling.
>>
No-coiners on suicide watch.
>>
>>990625
Being on the frontpage of reddit does move price. The individual or group knows there will be a influx of new users so they buy more now then when the new user buys in, they sell.
>>
>>990638

they likely time their buys to coincide with positive press and news exposure, but the actual buying isn't being done by the reddit guys
>>
>>990381
Is Gulden an better investment?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.