[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not take stimulants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_mm8wl1vrLF1qz4rgp.jpg (92KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mm8wl1vrLF1qz4rgp.jpg
92KB, 400x266px
Advice /biz/?

Most days I feel like my mind is foggy and I'm running at 50% energy. I eat healthy I got to the gym every weekday. Yet I still feel like there's a weight on my shoulders throughout the day. But whenever I take adderall the fog is gone and I feel like I'm running 100% and then some. The laziness and mental fog is just gone. Though I hate the idea of having to take a drug to feel normal. What should I do? Am I missing something?

The last thing I'm thinking is to start running every morning before my classes. I don't do vardio as much as I should but when I do do it, right after I feel some clarity and wakefulness.

I've tried Modafinil. My body outright rejects that shit. I feel like I'm going to faint when I take it and my heart rate is irregular as fuck. Feels like I skip a beat every minute on that shit.
>>
Also, I have no script. I just bum some off friends every once in a while.
>>
Food, sleep, stress relief.

I'm not sure if there's anything else you can do honestly.
>>
i used to feel just like that, and then i figured out i was often feeling weird because i was smoking a lot of hash and taking xanax a lot at that time. so i cut back a bit on the drugs and now i have a lot more energy and i can remember things better. so maybe if youre doing a lot of drugs try to reduce a bit!
>>
>>988739
:(

Any adderall fags out there? How is it using it long term?
>>
>>988743
I rarely do drugs. I don't like weed because it makes me even slower and lazier. I'm pretty natural. Don't drink soda. Drink a cup of coconut water every day. Ect.
>>
>>988736
I used to feel like that then realized it was due to low T. Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and am running at 100%. It's amazing what chemical imbalances will do.
>>
>>988748
How do you know if you have low T?
>>
Adderall will fuck your shit up.

You probably got low testosterone, try sleeping more, eating better and exercising. Fixes it in 90% of cases.
>>
>>988753
They have to run tests. I took both sperm and blood samples. I'm 30 and the doctor said I have the testosterone of a 60 year old. So now I take a testosterone shot in my ass every week.
>>
>>988761
This.

But I don't get it from the doctor, I get it from nice men who sell it for very cheap.

Just pin 500mg test-e per week and you will feel like a million bux.
>>
>>988755
Pretty much this. Mine was due to varicoceles in my testicles which block off an amount of blood flow. Most healthy people can fix it by going to the gym and working out. Make sure to do lower body workouts because most testosterone is stored in your leg and thigh muscles.
>>
>>988761
Just suck dick and make sure to swallow. You'll get paid for it even
>>
>>988761
>>988764
>>988768
I take a hot ass bath pretty much every day. Either after my workout in the hottub or at home. I stay in for at least an hour. Feels fucking amazing man. I heard it fucks with your sperm. Do you think this is fucking with my T levels?
>>
>>988764
Nice. I remember the first time I took it I felt like I could take on the world. The reason I know it wasn't a placebo effect is because it didn't kick in for a few days and I didn't even know that was a thing. I thought it was supposed to be immediate.
>>
>>988771
Most likely. Your balls aren't supposed to consistently be at a higher temperature. Even people that wear tighty whiteys have testosterone problems because it holds your balls too close to your body. There's a reason they dangle from your body and not stored inside you.
>gayest conversation on /biz/ award
>who cares as long as it can help someone suffering from low T too
>>
>>988771
>I stay in for at least an hour. Feels fucking amazing man. I heard it fucks with your sperm. Do you think this is fucking with my T levels?

Probably not good for you but I'm not sure it causes your problem. Unless it is literally scalding hot and your penis is red-hot from it...

Try not doing that lol.

>>988773
>The reason I know it wasn't a placebo effect is because it didn't kick in for a few days and I didn't even know that was a thing. I thought it was supposed to be immediate.

What ester? If it's Enanthate or Cyponiate it usually takes about 4 weeks to feel effects of. If it's a shorter ester like prop it will be more or less immediate.

>>988771
Seriously though just go on reddit and find a source with good reviews and buy yourself a cycle of Test-e, along with PCT and AI. It won't be very expensive at all(depending on if you're in Australia) and you might just discover you love test.
>>
>>988771
>>988764

I've heard there are some chinese websites that sell hormones very cheap with no script, source is tranny friends
>>
>>988779
No not chinese websites.

Buy it from people on reddit who have a lot of reviews and are verified sellers.
>>
>>988779
r/steroidsourcetalk

Look there for domestic steroids in your country and do your research and review.

Also stop being friends with trannies, they need to be gassed
>>
>>988782
I'm not trying to stick a needle in my ass. Any oral stuff?
>>
>>988777
Cypionate. The tests show that it peaks my levels about 2-3 days after I use it.
>>
>>988790
They do have a gel. You can rub it into your skin. You have to be careful if you don't live alone or live with women or kids though because it's not hard for them to get dosed by rubbing against you or getting it on clothes, sheets, etc.
>>
>>988790
>I'm not trying to stick a needle in my ass. Any oral stuff?

Oral steroids are even worse for you... Bad side effects, bloating, terrible for liver, etc. Unless you want to destroy your liver you need to inject the memes my boy.

>>988796
>They do have a gel. You can rub it into your skin

Gel is HIGHLY ienffective. Does very very little. More or less useless, you need to stop being scared of needles OP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.