[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETTING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 11.jpg (4MB, 5000x3750px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
4MB, 5000x3750px
About 1.5 years ago I started doing "fantasy" betting, which means that I gave myself 100 "credits" that I then "placed" on various bets (was only pretending, kept track on my wins and losses in a word document) and I have managed to reach 14,000 credits since then.

So, apparently I am very good at betting, and I plan to do it with real money soon (of course only money that I can afford to lose).

Anyone else here doing this?
>>
Seems interesting, OP. What sports are you betting on?
>>
>>988486
Hockey and Football, mostly.

I registered at a betting site and if a bet gives let's say 1.6x if won, i take my "bet" and multiply it by 1.6 when I win.
>>
>>988484
How much have you lost?
>>
>>988495
My net win is ~13,900 credits, so I haven't lost. But my win/lose rate is 70/30 I believe. Keep in mind that all my bets aren't the same amount either.
>>
OP, can I give you some bitcoins to do some real betting with for me? Place one or a few bets and send me the eventual wins back, you can keep 10% of the net wins.
>>
>>988513
I can try, but keep in mind that I can not GUARANTEE a win. I'm sure you understand that.

1NqvZpzRoApXVFtYv3eidhspWm9bGNboab

Send with an address that I can return it to. Use blockchain.info or some shit, that works.
>>
>>988518
Sent $10. Good luck and thanks based OP

https://blockchain.info/tx/9bb8618364464e7a6b393b6e14ed84a12286beb0e5b6af3f18232a7019a8a21e
>>
>>988518
>>988532
Oh shit I accidentally sent from a shared wallet. Return here please OP:

12KkznE7GHeRvZC9Psn33YYiLykfqNSRHL
>>
>>988513
>gamblers and Bitcoin
What an unlikely pairing.
>>
youre supposed to only bet on football and bball
hockey is a game of chance compared to the others
>>
>>988532
>>988539
Okay I will write down that address.

If any other /biz/inessmen wants me to help them out you can send bitcoin to 1NqvZpzRoApXVFtYv3eidhspWm9bGNboab.

Remember to use a returnable address, I can't return your btc otherwise if this thread has pruned by then.
>>
>>988545
I bet mostly on football, but once in a while I see a good hockey opportunity as well.
>>
>>988546
Just sent you $10, OP. I'll do the same deal as the other guy, you keep 10% of winnings.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5db3cc33d60bae772459ef782758e5cb2858a96831c324c5fbb62a577649bb32
>>
>>988610
Received them. Deal!
>>
lol OP are you really that desperate for $10 bucks that you had to keep shilling with different IPs in this thread?
>>
>>988881
This. 2 of these threads popped up today. OP is funny. I hope he gets the Bitcoin because there is a quiet justice to greedy, lazy people getting scammed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.