[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do rich people cut their family out so often, and arbitrarily.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: warren-buffet.jpg (834KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
warren-buffet.jpg
834KB, 3000x2000px
Why do rich people cut their family out so often, and arbitrarily. It seems to be a rich white thing, your kid does one wrong thing and they're out of the family for good.
>>
When have you ever heard this besides online? It doesn't really happen. If anything other races are much worse at it.

Indians - Pre-Assigned marriages
Chinese - Controlling every aspect of your life and no fun allowed
Blacks - tell their kids it's all whiteys fault and their dad never helps raise them
Natives - Drink handsanitizer to get drunk
>>
>>987648
Lol didn't the one Buffett disowned do something retarded like making a documentary decrying rich people?
>what do you expect to happen?
>>
>>987672
I think its Nicole Buffet, wasn't she adopted too?
>>
>>987648
Because white people are the least racist and nepotistic of all people
Rich white people expect their kids to earn their way, and if they don't they don't see a reason to support a shithead
>>
>>987674
Dunno, but she's pretty obviously a drug using hippie. Would disown also.
>>
File: disowned-his-granddaughter.jpg (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
disowned-his-granddaughter.jpg
7KB, 400x300px
>>987738
forgot pic
>>
>>987648
It was his wife's daughter from a previous marriage iirc.

In short, he was de-keking himself.
>>
>>987648
Because he loves them and knows whats best for them. There not dead, he will only give money when they NEED it.
>>
>>987648
We usually only see the last mistake they make. Who knows how many fuckups have been covered up before this?
>>
>>987648
I'm detecting a recently cut off, entitled millennial.

It's because adversity builds character. Letting a kid breeze through life on mommy and daddy's coattails often ruins them. If a child gets spoiled and rewarded no matter what then they're going to end up a selfish, shit human being with 0 appreciation for anything. Look at Dan blizerian or the bazillion other spoiled rotten Californian kids trying to become twitter/YouTube famous by flaunting their parents wealth.
>>
>>987852
Oh, and not to mention the affluenza kid from Texas with literally unlimited extra chances and immunity from the law. Still can't do anything right. Is that someone you'd want to call a son?
>>
>>987655
>being this brainwashed
have you ever talked to normal people? ever been in the street, m8?

>>987852
meanwhile, the other kids will just wait silently until mom and dad give them the money/die
stop bullshitting
>>
>>987854
Affluenza kid was tip of the iceberg. One family in this city bought their son out of a rape conviction.

But yeah, to avoid more bad press they really cracked down after that story blew up. A childhood friend of my brother's from a similar background got put away for life for vehicular manslaughter shortly afterward, made an example out of him imo.
>>
>>987655
Kek
>>
>>987876
> A childhood friend of my brother's from a similar background got put away for life for vehicular manslaughter shortly afterward, made an example out of him imo.
Why would you bother lying on 4chan? Manslaughter never leads to life in prison. You're confusing it with murder.
>>
I'm not rich, but I've cut my family out due to financial reasons. My Mom is a meth addict. I bought her a house and she ended up trashing it then trying to sell it. I bought my Brother a car and he wrecked it texting and driving. My distant family are Republicans so fuck that.
>>
>>987655
>Natives - Drink handsanitizer to get drunk
kek
>>
My grandpa that I never knew recently died. And before his death he apperently has given millions away to family members besides my dad. And those family members who do my senile grandmoms administration tried to hide it and even lied about what's left. So currently we've got lawsuits in the family going on.

I can't complain because my dad isnt poor or anything, but it does seem weird to me. Considering I have a very good relation wih my brothers I cant imagine family doing this to each other. But it happens apperently.
>>
>>987648
You're selectively looking at such examples. Plenty of rich assholes allow their kids to have a piece of the fortune.
>>
>>987648

Because the children of rich folks who reap the benefits of the blood, sweat and tears of their parents without having to shed any themselves, tend to be ass holes that range from the insufferable to the monsterous.

Would you want your lifes work to be blown on pointless shit within a year or two?
>>
>>988348
It happens A LOT. Money does things to people that you'd never expect.
>>
>>987648
>It seems to be a rich white thing

Are there any rich black people? How do you know the Ching Changs don't do this too, given their culture I would guess that there's a higher prevalence for this sort of thing.

#NOTALLWHITEPEOPLE
>>
i know a lot of rich white people and they always say they're getting cut off but cut off means they just get shit less often they still get a new car every other year
>>
>>988428
I'm pretty sure rich chinks disown their kids after 18
>>
>>988437
>I'm pretty sure rich chinks disown their kids after 18

Don't the Chinese kill their female newborns?

Pretty sure I saw a documentary about that.
>>
File: 1412604173235.jpg (70KB, 666x492px) Image search: [Google]
1412604173235.jpg
70KB, 666x492px
>>987648
my dad did the same with one of my sisters as she is an idiot who would only buy tons of boats, cars and useless crap with the money.
>>
>>988447

Yeah chinese who live outside the cities have a long tradition of drowning newborn daughters in their backyard rice fields since women generally don't make enough money to support their parents when they grow old.

First time I hear about chinks disowning their offspring, though. To do what with it? Not like chinks believe in charity.
>>
>>988462
Shame we got rid of duelling; if we had duelling it wouldn't go past the second pic, and maybe not the first.
>>
>>987672
>>987738
>>987674
>>987648

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN2040437020080221
>>
I plan on passing everything down but of course I would cut out a kid if he or she turns out to be a complete idiot.
>>
Lol my great grandmother was adopted into an insanely rich family. Her dad literally wore a tophat and had oil wells and shit. She didn't inherit any of that money and now her descendants are more successful than her brothers and sisters descendants. It's anecdotal but still makes you think.
>>
>>989060
Did she get rich or were his descendents just retards that spent it all on stupid shit?
>>
>>987759

>de-keking

fucking lost
>>
>>989032
>28 year old artist
>Blows 109k on school and living expenses in two years
I'd have disowned the bitch the moment she told me she wanted to go to college to be an artist. Fuck staying there till she's 28. What the fuck?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.