[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spend 22% of my savings on a watch. Am I ever going to be rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image1 (2).jpg (553KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (2).jpg
553KB, 1280x1280px
I just spend 22% of my savings on a watch. Am I ever going to be rich?
>>
Nope. Have a nice day.
>>
>>987265

You're clearly never getting past nigger-rich level with those spending choices
>>
>>987271
that means I will be able to afford a Mercedes G Class though right?
>>
>>987265

No.
>>
>>987265
if that clock manages wisely your time, you will become rich.
>>
>>987320
inspirational.

Thanks Anon.
>>
>>987326
I hope that you believe it.
>>
story of my life OP
>>
>2015
>Buying watches
>Not using your cellphone to check the time
>Not waiting to buy a third generation smart watch next year
>Not realizing that millennials don't care about watch brands
>Not realizing that you just wasted 22% of your net worth to impress boomers
>Not realizing that people who actually know their shit are going to laugh at your ~2k pleb tier babbys first "expensive" watch
>Not realizing that a fake Rolex works just as well for pulling pussy.
>Not realizing how retarded you look with a 2k watch while driving your mom's 1994 Sedan.
>Not realizing that your shoes make a bigger impression to people than your watch.
>>
>>987330
I do, I have actually written it down on my desktop.

>>987335
>Not realising that the watch will last longer than I or you live
>Not realising that I can probably sell the watch for around what I got it for as I get it 20% off
>Not realizing having something that you feel proud of actually improved your performance elsewhere in life
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>987265
you would have gotten the same watch for $10 from aliexpress, only an expert with a magnifying glass could tell the difference
>>
>>987343

>Not realising that the watch will last longer than I or you live
>Implying that shit means anything

>Not realising that I can probably sell the watch for around what I got it for as I get it 20% off
>Implying those shit tier sub 5k watches don't plummit in value

>Not realizing having something that you feel proud of actually improved your performance elsewhere in life
>Being proud of shit
>>
File: cuubs.jpg (31KB, 849x636px) Image search: [Google]
cuubs.jpg
31KB, 849x636px
>>987359

This desu. If you've bought your watch somewhere in the 2-5K price range (which I assume you have, since you didn't refute it) you're an idiot.
You can buy watches that look equally impressive at around 500-700 price range and unless you pay fortunes for a watch, they are indeed pretty much worthless after you buy them. Kind of like how (generic) diamond jewellery loses 5/6 of its value the second you buy some.

Enjoy your 5K watch that probably cost the manufacturer less than 500 to make, and good luck trying to pawn it for 500 when you can't make rent due to making future equally embarassing purchases.
>>
>>987335
>Being this pleb
>>
>>987349
With most fakes you can just shake it and you can hear if its got a Chinese mechanism.
>>
>>987265
so you bought a 22 dollar watch ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.