[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /biz/ I'm 18 years old and I've found someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1448943758305.jpg (514KB, 760x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1448943758305.jpg
514KB, 760x1281px
Sup /biz/

I'm 18 years old and I've found someone that will sell me, set up and provide me with some stock for 5 coffee machines at the price of £15k.

The coffee machines are set to profit at a rate of £1750 a month, I'd be paying £1250 of that back to the bank for about 12 months but afterwards it's smooth sailing.

Is this a good idea? How profitable would this be? If I don't go into business I'd just end up taking out a 30k loan on university anyway.
>>
>>986983
Oops, I forgot to say I'll be getting the £15k from a bank.
>>
>>986983
Where are you placing these coffee machines? Do you notice a demand for them? What is the rent you will have to pay the location to have your machines there?

If you haven't done the market research yet, you may have a worthless machine and a deep sunk cost.
>>
>>986983
Some sort of device that warms chips would have higher profit margins.
>>
>>986985
I intend to place them in businesses, at building sites and in restaurants. As for the demand, I use a coffee machine at work and there's always a huge line of people getting coffee from it, some of my friends even use it 2-3 times a day.

How would I go about finding how profitable they are? Are there documents I can see that shows me how much profit someone has made from coffee machines around my city?
>>
>>986994

What is the cost per cup and what are you selling a cup for? Come up with your NET profit. Then estimate how many cups you will sell a day.
>>
>>986994
Why would a business let you put a machine for free in their office? You will have to look into rent space for vending machines.

The snack machine in our office is mainted by a third party group that owns machines throughout our city. I do not know what they pay, but there is some tradeoff.

Also keep in mind all of these thing are capital gains.

There are vending machine forums all on the internet, I bet you could find out all this information in a few hours.
>>
sounds good man. If they're profitable from day 1 you're straight. thats a big iff

how do you pay if you fall short?
>>
>>986983
How did you get a bank loan for this, if you don't really have a plan?
>>
Hey /biz/ I have a large enough capital (10k) to get into the coffee vending machine business, which I think could be very profitable in the future. Where should I look to invest?

>986983
Could you tell us more about the coffee machines themselves?
>>
>>986983
Make sure the customer service is top notch.
>>
Seems like a pretty decent turn around, OP. Just stay away from run-down diners, hitmen, and bookstores that sell bibles.

Follow in your father's footsteps!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.