[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ 8zDpX2Mg Nocoiner suici

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Nocoiner suicide watch general.
>>
If you aren't holding 21 BTC by 2016 kill yourself.
>>
>mfw 500 before next year
Feels good man.
>>
>>986458
>>986894
>>987155

I hate people like you

bitcoin is a currency, not something you hoard
>>
>>986458
I am beginning to like this board. There used to be a hundred of you in here and more than half of the posts were on Bitcoin. Now there's like 5 of you trying desperately to prove Bitcoin is still relevant.
>feels good, man
>>
File: Traits-of-Money_1.png (194KB, 659x389px) Image search: [Google]
Traits-of-Money_1.png
194KB, 659x389px
>>987163
Bitcoin is whatever you want it to be. Who the fuck are you to say to not hold it. The main point is you can do whatever you want with no intermediaries.
>>987165
>missing on Bitcoin
>feeling good
pick one
>>
Can I buy BTC without a bank account? Why does coin base want me to hook up my bank?
>>
Gridcoin confirmed for being top 10 crypto by the end of 2015.
>>
wow
>>
>>987186
>Bitcoin

bitcoin would be immensly more valuable if it was stable

ironically you're just hurting yourself by treating it like a raw commodity. Of course, there are too many idiots (including yourselves) on the planet to plan ahead and work together.
>>
>>987216
Bitcoin will be unstable for a long while because the marketcap is tiny, only 5 billion. I mean something like Uber is 50 billion. The potential for growth is insane and it will come in the form of big bubbles. You are a fucking retard, just get cancer and stfu.
>>
>>987211
Because of money laundering and shit.
You want more anomity then meet up with some people and buy for cash in Localbitcoins.
You want more, then work for it as a freelancer and get paid on it.
>>
>>986894
I had 15 btc in may. Sold some and gambled them away.

I would have doubled my money. Right now im just trying to get as much btc as i can get my hands on before its too late. This run up looks really strong to $650 possibly before the new year. People who sell off now will rebuy in a panic as the price continues to go up. This looks like the start of bubble number 5.
>>
>>987300
Isn't market cap a good indication of investor confidence? Why is the market cap still so "tiny" as you put it? Wouldn't everything be priced in including knowledge of any future growth? Bitcoin marketcap has been receding for years now. I'm not sure what you think you know that everyone else doesn't.
>>
>>986894
are you purposely using subliminal messages for the 21 retard pie computer?
>>
>>987165
obama's former secretary for PR just transfered 5 hours ago to play with bitfury :)
>>
>>987366
Who?
>>
>>987363
No dumb cunt, it's because there are only 21 million coins to ever exist.
>>
>>987165
>cope the post
>>
>>987737
Cant be cope its going up since august.
>>
>>986458
>tfw seriously considering buying some BTC so i can join in on the pumping and dumping

is it

is it too late for me?
>>
>>987792
Did you even watch the video op posted?
Bitcoin is going to crash.
>>
>>987824
but what if

what if i buy AFTER it crashes

then i can hold onto it for a few months and make like 7000 bucks right?

.. right?
>>
File: dolomiten.jpg (310KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
dolomiten.jpg
310KB, 968x1296px
>>987840

Yeah that would be this summer end of july!
>>
100 billion dollar market cap in 5 years.
>>
>>987300

It's unstable because less than 20 people own 90% of it.
>>
>>987996
The top 40 addresses hold about 1/5 of the market cap. ($1billion)
>>
>>987996
400 people own 40% of all the bitcoins.

Making it more decentralised than gold
>>
>>988022
The new elite are born :)
>>
File: obv.jpg (147KB, 1918x951px) Image search: [Google]
obv.jpg
147KB, 1918x951px
The OBV is going through the roof atm.

It's going to be a fun few months ahead
>>
>>988033
>>988022
What alt coins are you guys holding in curious.
>>
>>988040
about 75% btc, 10% dash, 10% maidsafe and 5% peercoin
>>
There's a new TA thread up, giving accurate predictions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279383.0
>>
>>988049
>
wait why dash and maid safe? I don't have any alt coins but they have potential?
>>
File: technical_analysis.png (250KB, 805x535px) Image search: [Google]
technical_analysis.png
250KB, 805x535px
>>988058
>>
guys, will I see 403 USD /BTC before midnight GMT?
>>
>>988060

Well, the way I see it things headed with bitcoin, its going to get pretty easy to follow transactions to a certain extent, especially if you're buying from exchanges with your ID.

So I'd say Dash will be used by the darknet for drugs and shit (like what btc is used today).

And I quite like the idea behind maidsafe, there's a few developers that I've heard good things from and it's pretty attractive as a long term holding perspective I'd say.

To be honest I'm not expecting much, if either don't go anywhere I won't lose any sleep over it.
>>
>>988040
Ethereum.
>>
>>988085

ethereum is gonna evanesce into nothing as soon as the other devs realize it's a crap chute
>>
>>988085
Ethereum sounds really good as a concept, and I bet it will really push forward some great ideas.

But as an "investment" or savings or whatever it's near worthless.

Scarcity means everything in the digital realm.
>>
>>988022
>>987996
There will always be elites in unregulated, free markets, same goes for volatility.

The problem is when the market is regulated, but you still have elites, elites that not only hold big amounts, but are able to change the money supply at will. This is why Bitcoin crushes every other form of money we've ever seen. It has the best of digital money + scarce features of gold.
>>
>>988058
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279383.0
how can you tell they are accurate if they are predictions?
Are you satoshi back from the future??
>>
>>988151

check it out, you will see this thread's credible. he even posts sources.
>>
This still happens? Fucking stupid... At least there's only like three of you now.
>>
>>988165
Oldcel coping.
>>
>>988165
I just realized its only 1 person posting with different IPs lmao. These Bitcoin threads have been dead for hours then all the sudden all of them get bumped at once and spammed for 15 minutes. Then they go dead again. I think the kid had to go to school.
>>
File: 1449096040884.jpg (181KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1449096040884.jpg
181KB, 1182x966px
>>988240
oh noes he caught me
>>
>>988266
Why so defensive? Now that I know that you're a kid I might leave your Bitcoin threads alone. You might consider getting a new hobby though. Just don't want you to look back in a couple of years and realize all the money and time you wasted on making other people (Bitcoin exchanges) rich.
>>
File: 1400861630034.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400861630034.png
373KB, 500x500px
>>988295
>>
>>988174
Coping? What exactly am I going with? Your idea of investing is hording some magical exchange medium, because it's going to be worth more, in your imagination, when people start to spend it freely.

>hey guys! I'm going to get rich by buying lots of NEWMONEY with real money and I'm never going to spend it, even though it can't increase in value till people start spending it. I'll be the last one hording it, along with the other 500k idiots who own but don't spend the currency, when literally nobody else gets involved and starts using it as it was intended.

You're an idiot.
>>
>all this coping
>>988295
>>989692

>when literally nobody else gets involved and starts using it as it was intended.

Meanwhile it only keeps growing. Also it was not intended to be used in any particular way. You are free to use it however you want.

>hey guys! I'm going to get rich by buying lots of NEWMONEY with real money

I have never bought Bitcoin, I get paid on it by doing freelance coding jobs (and I have way more purchasing power thanks to it vs if I had charged for fiat only).
You are fucking retarded and out of the loop. Flush yourself.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.