[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read on reddit that people are making hundreds a month with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_5249-angry_pepe-898303481.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5249-angry_pepe-898303481.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
Just read on reddit that people are making hundreds a month with that perktv shit. I looked it up and someone said it gave about 34 points in ten minutes that means in an hour you have like 150 and 1000 points=$1 how the fuck is anyone making anything off this? Don't panhandlers make more than that? Its seriously like a dollar for eight hours by these calculations.
>>
r9k
>>
You can get lots of devices for the same account
>>
>>985600
So the only way to do it is to run 5 phones at once? Even with that it still sounds like a small amount
>>
>>985594

get a job, sperglord
>>
>>985601
It is.
The winners here are the owners of such websites.
>>
File: file.png (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>985594
I had a farm of 10 smartphones doing this.

Then they added a button that u have to press every 4 hours.

So I made a script for that.

Only made like $700 in amazon gift cards over the course of 6 months.

It's not even worth it anymore. I bought 10 dual core android phones for $120. And now I'm selling em off for $45 each. Have 6 more to sell.
>>
>>985632

at this rate you'd have been bettwr off mining buttcoins, even though that's a meme also
>>
When it first came out, it was easy passive money (that was the pojnt - passive).

After the reward structure change, after they added the button, it wasnt cost effective. Like anything small margins, scale is key.
>>
It was easier back in the day because you could let it play videos all day while you weren't even there. I made like $25 bucks in a week with 2 devices
>>
>>985632
How do you get 10 phones worth $45 used for $12?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.