[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Things PoorCucks/Unsuccessful People Say or Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: Homeless-5698.jpg (181KB, 750x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Homeless-5698.jpg
181KB, 750x499px
>I refuse to spend money to make money
>I play videogames
>I think that my situation is outside of my control
>I don't read books
>The stockmarket is for smart people!
>I do the bare minimum at my job
>I play videogames
>I am planning on buying an iPhone
>I'm going to major in English
>pays for digital media instead of pirating
>collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
>Tells the truth in job interviews
>I don't research the jobmarket or the prospect careers of my major
>I look for excuses instead of solutions
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome
difficulties
>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate
>Plays computer games
>they're never going to pay me more because they are evil so I have to accept this
>I'm over 23, I don't have to learn anymore!
>i'm poor because of the jews/west/communist
>i'm going to buy the most expensive car/house possible, I will manage the debt somehow
>thinking that buying real estate and renting it is the only viable option when it comes to personal investing
>not even trying to understand stock market and labeling it as gambling
>taking a mortgage/car loan when your net value is 0
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
>keeping huge sums of money on checking account for years while saving for something
>I play videogaymes
>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no
one else can for the rest of his life
>I'm following the tai lopez mba tutorial to set up my first business selling vemma sodas
>I use drugs recreationally outside of very rare social occasions
>I drink alcohol under I fall over usually
>I don't read books
>I play videogames
>>
>I blame others for my shortcomings
>I play videogames
>I don't listen to Maybach music
>Rich people are evil
>I play videogames on a computer, lsptop or console
>The stock market is rigged
>The lottery has good odds
>I say Jews/lizardmen/NWO memes, and actually mean it
>I play videogames
>I don't go to the gym
>Steroids are bad for you!
>I smoke cigarettes
>I smoke marijuana
>I don't do cardio
>I play computer games of a video variety
>I say Jew memes
>I go on /pol/ or /r9k/, ever
>I spend more than 10 hrs per week on 4chan
>I play videogames
>I don't know at least 2 languages fluently
>>
>posting Things PoorKeks/Unsuccessful People Say or Do threads
>>
>>983306
You forgot to add "not" to the beginning of that meme.
>>
>"I went to college"
>>
>>983370
Lmao what?
>>
>>983301
>>I say Jews/lizardmen/NWO memes, and actually mean it
it's true though
>>
>>983241
An extension to number 3 I see posted here a lot

"My parents fucked me up!"

Welcome to the club you faggy whiney babies. Guess whos an adult now in a universe that doesnt give a shit about your feelings?

All your justified resentments and justified excuses , as Justified ad they may be. Do not serve to bring you happiness or closer to any goal you may have.

Might as well drop that shit and move on like a big girl.
>>
>>983502
>Welcome to the club you faggy whiney babies. Guess whos an adult now in a universe that doesnt give a shit about your feelings?

Eh people realize that it doesn't bring them any closer to a goal they may have but it's nice to let your feelings out sometimes and talk to people who experienced similar. Keep in mind most of the people here are young adults and even grown adults who might be having some difficulty over what happened.

It's not like it's in place of actually improving yourself and working towards goals either, you can both "complain" sometimes and also work to being successful.

You're right though it generally is detrimental, I just thought I'd play devil's advocate here.
>>
>>983241
Money can't buy happiness. :^)
>>
>I'm over 23, I don't have to learn anymore!
>i'm poor because of the jews/west/communist
>i'm going to buy the most expensive car/house possible, I will manage the debt somehow
>thinking that buying real estate and renting it is the only viable option when it comes to personal investing
>not even trying to understand stock market and labeling it as gambling
>taking a mortgage/car loan when your net value is 0
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
>keeping huge sums of money on checking account for years while saving for something
>I play videogaymes
>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no one else can for the rest of his life
>I'm following the tai lopez mba tutorial to set up my first business selling vemma sodas
>I use drugs recreationally outside of very rare social occasions
>I drink alcohol under I fall over usually
>>
>>983547
>>
>>983903
Same. I treat them both like shit until I get to know them.
>>
>I play videogames
>>
>>983241
>self-defecate

kek
>>
Make threads on an Anime image board about what other poor people do
>>
>Tfw I have a videogame I really enjoy but force myself not to play
>Every time I think about playing it I realise how much more productive I would be spending those hours elsewhere

Used to play that shit 40+ hrs/week
>>
>>984067
>Used to play that shit 40+ hrs/week

Know feel bro.

But nowadays I just think, why bother investing so much time into something when I could be spending it doing productive things. Videogaymes are cool as a kid but eventually you come to the conclusion of "If i'm going to bother putting so much effort in, why not do it in something that ACTUALLY MATTERS?".
>>
>>983241
>I post redditfrog on 4chan
>>
>>984103
>i browse reddit more than 4Chan
>complain about reddit it on 4Chan

Americlaps going full retard as usual

>>983241
Faggot who is butthurt because you have no fun in life and your mom hates you.
>>
>>984108
>>complain about reddit it on 4Chan
>I can't type legible greentext
>>
>>984067
what game?
>>
>>984113
>>I post redditfrog on 4chan
>redditfrog
>r
>re
>red
>redd
>reddit
>redditf
>redditfr
>redditfro
>redditfrog

>Complain about a typo because i have no better comeback
>because americlap and fatburger brain
>>
>>984108
>Americlaps going full retard as usual

>Assumes people are American

Lmfao your life should be put in a "Things poorkeks/unsuccessful people do" thread. You fucking mouse
>>
>>984124
T R I G G E R E D!

clap clap clap
>>
File: le meme.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le meme.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>984126
>>
>>984130
i like how you complain in your post about shit n stuff and then you post some stupid maymay, from your NEET map :^)

stop shooting yourself in the foot already, ty.
>>
>>984133
You posted something incomprehensible and retarded, then responded with "le triggered XD". What were you even trying to achieve?
>>
>>984138
u mad bro, i killed your vibe.
>>
>>984115
Path of Exile

>>984076
Yeah pretty much, it's just a shame since it really is quite enjoyable
>>
>>984173
Hardly enjoyable desu. Addicting sure but most of the time you're either grinding towards something or frustrated.

I played LoL, dota, WoW(arena) and some other gaymes and when I think about pushing 2k rating on new char or something I just think "Why not just do something to go further irl?", and eventually just stopped playing altogether.
>>
>>984076
>implying anything matters
>>
>>983241
>I play videogames
This meme needs to die. There's a difference between playing vidya and being consumed by it (unless you happen to make your living via vidya).
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>984183
It was very enjoyable for me because I got so caught up in the planning (I planned builds for hours). Then when my plans were actualised meeting my expectations it felt amazing. Now I realise I can apply that same philosophy in life.
>>
>i just want enough money to be happy
>>
>I give to charity
>I am left wing
>I support mass immigration
>>
You had me until Vemma....than i realized you're just a gullible kek like the ones you fear
>>
>muhammad is the one true prophet
>>
>I am not Jewish
>I play videogames
>>
File: 1371451259379.gif (957KB, 300x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371451259379.gif
957KB, 300x162px
>I play video games
I wish this meme would die. Successful people through all time have spent some time on "useless" entertainment.

Here's the ACTUAL list:
>I don't follow I schedule
>I have no discipline
>I don't read books
>I have no respect for tradition
>I don't set goals or if I do, I neglect to track them, and I don't follow through
>I don't care about my fellow man
>I'm not social
>I wake up after 6 am
>I go to bed late every night
>I think that my situation is outside of my control
>I look for excuses instead of solutions
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties

There's probably more, but those are the important ones.
>>
>>984578
Half of those are what I posted and they are all true of people who play videogaymes.
>>
>>984585
Yeah, some of that shit was good. But playing video games isn't what causes that. Being a lazy fuck will cause you to play video games all day. Even Benjamin Franklin, who was otherwise an incredibly productive man, and prolific author, set aside about four hours of every day for what he called "diversion".
>>
>I play videogames
>I don't read books
>I don't play chess
>I don't save more money each month than I spend
>I don't always look for ways to move up
>I post on reddit, 4chan or other meme sites
>>
>I don't own an Xbox one
>I didn't get the new black ops 3
>>
File: 1408614498315.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408614498315.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>983241
> tfw not unsuccessful going by this list

Only thing I do is:
> I play videogames
>>
>>983241
> I'll smoke a marihuana cigarette to unwind instead of smoking a cigar [marihuana induces lethargy, nicotine stimulates the brain]
> I play computer games instead of following sports
> I take my coffee with milk and sugar
> I want a haircut that makes me look like a homosexual
> I'm a socialist/libertarian/liberal
> I'd have sexual intercourse with a crossdresser as long as they have a feminine penis
> but I don't want to get addicted to tobacco
> I watch japanese cartoons
> I drink alcohol to get drunk
> I won't invest, it's too risky
>>
>>985022
agree with all except libertarian. What's wrong with that?

Tbqh the only acceptable political views are libertarian and fascist, everything else is some cukkold shit
>>
Following these made me realise I am doing pretty damn good compared to my peers. Thanks /biz/, I can feel good about myself for once.
>>
>>985034
Libertarians live in la-la land. They have no understanding of how the real world operates. Thinking that a free-market will just correct itself is absurd. Corruption presents itself anywhere that it is allowed to. You guys clamor to be left alone and given explicit freedom but rage when someone steps on your "personal rights" and want to be able to snap your fingers for an authority to step in. You are spoiled kids who turn into delusional angry adults. You are under the false impression that you built everything you enjoy from your own bootstraps.
>>
I'm majoring in economics and plan on doing getting my CFA in a year or two. Be honest with me /biz/, am I fucked? I've had a good internship program at a bank and my marks are very good but people keep telling me that economics is a bad major.
>>
>>985084
>Corruption presents itself anywhere that it is allowed to

Exactly. So a government will inherently corrupt itself. I'm not even a libertarian, I'm somewhere in the middle but what you said is ridiculous.

You agree that corruption is rampant and a big problem... Yet you suggest giving some random simple humans the power over us, when they're no different.
>>
>>985100
Government corruption is a major problem too but at least there is accountability and when visible issues arise can be handled to an extent through democratic process.
>you have a farm that is protected by fences
>wolves keep jumping over them to attack the sheep
>proposed solution is to strengthen the fences
>the libertarian says "fuck no lets remove the fences entirely! why should i have to pay for upkeep on something that doesn't work!"
>>
>>985143
Is "strengthen the fence" a metaphor for improving government? ? Because the only way to do that is to make it minimal, and only as involved as it needs to be. - As I said I'm not a libertarian per-say, but I do agree with a lot of the ideas said by it and acknowledge the current system doesn't work.

The fact of the matter is that the government intervention has never simplified or made more efficient any process. I agree we need the government for things like military, police, etc. But a lot of the things I feel the free market would do FAR better in.
>>
>>983241
Pretty good list, however I disagree with a few points:

>I play videogames (x10)
I've never heard that said, save for prolific linux posters on a certain technology board. Hell, my former boss played EVE like a madman and was clearing well over 120k.

>collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
If you can't even enjoy yourself because you're too worried about your action figures deprecating in value, that's sad

Success is acheived through a balanced lifestyle, and living as a no-fun money miser 24/7 isn't healthy for anyone.

>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no one else can for the rest of his life

This is solid advice that will work for just about anyone. The real trick is making sure normies don't waste their money on loans, be it student debt or a suffocating mortgage.
>>
>>985172
>If you can't even enjoy yourself because you're too worried about your action figures deprecating in value, that's sad

It's not about the money, it's about not being a manchild.

>I've never heard that said, save for prolific linux posters on a certain technology board

/g/ is bretty good.

Who /dpt/ and helping newfags in /friendly linux general/?
>>
>>985022
> I drink alcohol to get drunk
90% sure that's the point of the whole alcohol thing. What else does it do?

> I play computer games instead of following sports
How is spending 3 hours watching a football game more productive than playing CS:GO for 3 hours?
>>
>>985160
The only reason the current system is flawed is because of lobbyists and super pacs. The big corporations are given too much political control because of the ability to exert financial influence on the government. The only way to stop that would actually be through more legislation. It's a catch 22 however because the necessary laws will never pass with big business pulling the strings. It would take the general public waking the fuck up to enact change. The libertarian solution of removing government and the democratic process altogether is the equivalent of removing a leaky dam to prevent a flood.
>>
>>985183
You drink alcohol in social occasions to interact. Not solely to get drunk.
>>
>>985190
>The libertarian solution of removing government and the democratic process altogether is the equivalent of removing a leaky dam to prevent a flood

More like removing an unnecessary pipe that weakens the entire water-mane system.

Lots of things are just better without government intervention. The government cannot fix the economy as well as many other things, it needs to stay out of it.

And about the lobbyists... If there was no overbearing government to lobby with then this would be a non-problem.
>>
>>985180
>It's not about the money, it's about not being a manchild.

See, there it is. You've bought into the meme. The truth is that people are going to judge you for whatever hobby you decide to partake in, and to limit yourself to arbitrary "non-manchild" activities only hurts yourself.

>>985191
I think our definitions of drunk are different. I interpreted your original statement to mean "drinking for any sort of effect".
>>
>>985197
>The truth is that people are going to judge you for whatever hobby you decide to partake in, and to limit yourself to arbitrary "non-manchild" activities only hurts yourself

It's about self-respect. What others think of you is just secondary.

I don't do drugs or drink alcohol, even though that's commonplace and publicly accepted. Why? Because i respect myself.

When I see furryfaggots or weaboos I look down on them and think of them as inferior "people", I wouldn't want to look anything like them.
>>
>>985172
>The real trick is making sure normies don't waste their money on loans, be it student debt or a suffocating mortgage.

Also student loans are perfectly fine, and even beneficial IF thought out well they save you money.

Money 4 years down the road is worth less than it is presently, because of inflation and what that money could be earning you in an index fund for those years.
>>
>>985210
You respect yourself based on commonly held cultural conventions.

I play video games regularly. I also drink socially. I don't think either of these makes me a disgusting waste of skin. I also read avidly, have lifted weights for years, dabble in music. I don't weigh any of my hobbies as better than another and I do them all to the extent that I enjoy it.

Having self respect is about not degrading yourself and becoming someone you hate. I has little to nothing to do with conforming to societal standards of what is and isn't acceptable.

>the wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep

Many people would consider molding ones entire life around what others think is okay to be a lack of self respect.
>>
>>985195
Lol are you sure you're not a libertarian? You just insinuated the entire government is unnecessary. I would agree that some regulation relating to small businesses has a lot of unnecessary red tape but most government agencies are spawned out of necessity. Do you really think the Health Department serves no purpose?
>>
>>985242
>Do you really think the Health Department serves no purpose?

It could stand to be reduced a bit, yes.

Like I said, SOME of the government is necessary for sure. But a very large portion is absolutely useless, and even worse, harmful.
>>
>>985237
Lmao reading your post.

I had to make this OC, it's exactly what I imagine he says LMAO
>>
>>985254
What portion of the government do you think is useless?
>>
>>985281
>What portion of the government do you think is useless?

Healthcare should be private, post-secondary education should be entirely private, a lot of laws and regulations need to be removed all together, welfare and social programs should not exist, end the fed, some other stuff.

Government should only overlook important things like Border control, military, police and a few other things I can't think of but are necessary.
>>
>>985287
>healthcare
>education
>welfare
Exactly. It's not necessarily government that you don't like, it's the socialist programs that you don't feel benefit you that you want to rid. Its the "why should I have to pay for poor people who made bad life choices?" delimna. You really want to know why the government has been pushing socialist agendas more frequently? It's because wealth distribution is becoming more lopsided as rich people become richer. Most of these programs are to keep the poor, working class placated and the poor, non-working class dormant. Without healthcare you would see a rise in infectious contagious diseases and outbreaks would become more rampant. Without education you would have more unemployment and sub-standard workers which would lead to unemployent and ultimately increased crime epidemics. Without welfare you would also have increased crime rates and even more overflowing prison population and more riots and general unrest. All of these things bleed over into rich communities and affect your quality of life, whether you would like to accept it or not. Unless you think you can live In a bubble, these are things that should concern you. It never had anything to do with the "greater good", it really just comes down to risk management.
>>
>>985314
>It's because wealth distribution is becoming more lopsided as rich people become richer

This is not even true. America's poor live better than the "middle class" of many parts of the world mainly Latin America and South East Asia. I'd love to see them complain to some poor Cambodian girl that had to go into prostitution to make money about "I hate how much my student loan payments are for my top 100 worldclass education! And damn this stupid car that was produced in the last 10 years, this isn't fair I can't afford my new iPhone!".

Not even joking we need to bring back the death penalty for non-murder offenses and execute people who refuse to learn after many chances. If you have been given welfare and countless chances for years and you STILL make no change in your behavior and keep acting like a nigger you shouldn't be living in society at all.
>>
>>985321
The reason that the poor in America live better than the poor in 3rd world countries is BECAUSE of socialist programs and minimum wage laws. Again, it goes back to keeping the majority of the population placated and comfortable so that the status quo can be maintained. If you follow your reasoning and allow for capital punishment on a larger scale, all you would see is more civil unrest and general rebellion. The tail can only wag the dog as long as the dog stays asleep.
>>
>>985314
>Exactly. It's not necessarily government that you don't like, it's the socialist programs that you don't feel benefit you that you want to rid.
They should be government run with an option to opt-out and receive a tax rebate. It's stupid having healthcare being for-profit for such obvious reasons.
>>
>>985330
>>985332
>They should be government run with an option to opt-out and receive a tax rebate. It's stupid having healthcare being for-profit for such obvious reasons

This is what I was thinking but forgot to type.

I am a healthy 2* year old man who doesn't do drugs, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink alcohol(very rarely), doesn't drive a car, is at a healthy bmi, no health problems and doesn't engage in dangerous activities.

Why THE FUCK should I be paying for some fat disgusting fuck's 10th open heart surgery because he's a chainsmoker and/or morbidly obese?
>>
>>985335
Is that what you believe? You're pre-paying for the time when YOU have osteoporosis and bowel cancer and your wife needs a new hip. You know... working and contributing while you are young so you can be looked after when you're old...
>>
>>985343
>Is that what you believe? You're pre-paying for the time when YOU have osteoporosis and bowel cancer and your wife needs a new hip

Why do I need to pre-pay when I am more than willing to pay in full for the cost of any procedures I need done?

It makes no sense, it's stealing from healthy and hardworking people to give lazy and unhealthy people.
>>
>>985332
I would go for something like this. I think healthcare still has a long ways to go before we find a viable, working solution. I dont think anyone would disagree that the healthcare system in the US is still a mess right now.
>>
>>985275
>I have nothing of value to respond with so I'll strawman and post a picture of a mentally ill man. That's U LoL!

Gotta bait harder
>>
>I am circumcised
>>
File: 1445290527703.jpg (43KB, 688x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445290527703.jpg
43KB, 688x456px
>>985684
Jews are circumcised
>>
>>983241
>self-defecate
>>
>>985314
Different Anon (Oh right, IDs).

It's not "Muh paying for other people!" Welfare NEEDS to be reformed. It does. You shouldn't be able to grow old on it and you damn well shouldn't be able to start/expand your family on it. It's a social service that should be there to help you if shit hits the fan and nothing else.

I'd like to see it last for six months, after which you can reapply up to two more times.

Also the poor make the rich rich by using their shit; many people have the option to root their android phone/pick up an old Nokia, install gentoo, and bike to work. Acquire phone numbers instead of Facebook/Twitter/everything the fuck else I don't use, and live a pretty normal life without funding some of the richest people in the world, but they don't. The "poor" only have themselves to blame for making the rich rich, teebeeeighch
>>
>i bring others down to cover up my own inadequacies
>>
>>983502
It's easy to criticize but hard to actually come up with good solutions. This goes to both the people who complain about how Boomers fucked everything up and the people who say that those complaining should suck it up and fix things themselves.
>>
>>983903
Even in this image,
>A janitor
>THE CEO
Your call if you want to be a normal or proper noun
>>
[–]Jacksonator5000 1070 points 12 hours ago

The first time our bank account had a comma in it, not from tax returns or anything like that, but from me and my wife busting our asses, me working two jobs, her working part time while taking care of our daughter, I sent her a picture of the ATM receipt, and I sat in my car and cried. That was amazing. Literally $0.08 over, but my god it was fucking amazing. Especially knowing that was AFTER the bills were paid.
>>
>>986703
Lmaoing @ his life.

>Mfw people think having $1000 is something "unbelievable" in a first world country

These are the EXACT people who vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>986068
Worse than boomers fucking everything up, they still hold all the cards; so there's little anyone can do to remedy the situation.
>>
>>986703
They work two jobs and managed to get into debt (not including mortgage)... How? Seriously, how do people manage that?

Also pls link to rebbit thread.
>>
>>986707
Wait does "a comma" mean $10 000 or $1000? If $10 000 that's terribly pathetic for working two jobs but if $1000 they need to hang themselves.
>>
>>986707
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3vji6a/what_kind_of_fun_poor_experiences_do_you_believe/

enjoy
>>
ITT:
>unsuccessful people arguing with other unsuccessful people about what it takes to be successful
This board will never stop being hilarious to me. I think it's one of the best because the delusions are just so delicious.
>>
>>986708
I'm gonna guess $1,000, becuase that's how my bank formats it.

Also, in the post they say "after bills", which points to 1,000 because most people don't have tens of thousands a month in bills.

>>986710
Wow, I mean it's understandable if you're growing up, becuase you didn't choose that, but to be an independent adult and eating ice cube sandwiches or some shit like that, is embarrassing.
>>
>>985210
Good luck getting somewhere in your empty life.

Insuflate 100 mg of cocaine and you may actually achieve something in your life.
>>
File: 1409378904196.jpg (34KB, 464x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409378904196.jpg
34KB, 464x357px
>>985314

Same fallacies every time. It's like they mass produce you pinko commies.
>>
>>986859
Who the fuck is Frederic Bastiat? Would you quote any body who dresses as bad as that?
>>
>>986914
>Who the fuck is Frederic Bastiat?

He was a French libertarian. Amazing they have been spewing the same shit for 200 years now.

"I don't object to fire departments, I object to government fire departments." *ignores burning buildings* "Why does everyone keep saying I don't care that poor people burn?"
--libertarians
>>
>>983241
>I use the facebook frog
>>
>>986710
[–]TeleKenetek 58 points 16 hours ago
Dude, totally feel this, I remeber the first time my account had a comma after bills. I just moved and that wiped me out, but it will be nice when I see that post-bills comma again.

>wow things are going better, let's fuck it all up again and throw out all our money
people deserve to stay poor
>>
>>987156
lmao it's hilarious.

>Ok guys I finally got out of debt and positive balance!
>TIME TO FINANCE A... NEW [email protected]
>>
>>987156
[–]Tamespotting 121 points 1 day ago
Getting a tax return and being extremely happy that you have an extra $1500 at your disposal at one time!!
Then being totally "poor person" rich and spending that money like it's no thang at all.

Fucking why. I have no sympathy.
>>
>>983301
The lottery is so fucking stupid. There are probably slot machines that give you better odds.
>>
>>987340
The lottery is the one type of gambling that makes sense. Over time you're guaranteed to lose money on gambling (unless you're some sort of poker star), but winning the lottery will set you for life, paying itself back many times over.

Having said that, the odds are so low that you'd be a retard to play
>>
>im overweight/obese
>>
>>983241
>makes shitty thread on 4chan to convince people they're not poor
>offers no examples of what rich or successful people do
>>
>i browse 4chan
>>
>>987634
>>offers no examples of what rich or successful people do

That's for my other, semi-popular thread titled "Things Richfags/Successful people say or do".

It's basically everything in these threads but instead of "I don't" I changed it to "I do" and the negative things in this thread I added "I don't" or "doesn't" in front of them.
>>
>>985275
Are you literally 12?
>>
>>983241
>I never have fun, the post
>>
>I'm short 1,000 shares of Keurig
>>
>>987361
>you'd be a retard to play
You'd be a retard to play thinking you'll win, yeah, but I always forget about the entertainment value.
It's like the guys over at RobinHood. They're playing with terrible odds, but don't care, b/c they're having fun, and like the lottery, might get lucky.
>>
For everyone saying money can't buy happiness, I've got some serious advice. Work your ass off, with whatever you do, job or other, and use a small amount of your income to buy a few gs of weed a week. Just smoke a few Bowls or a joint after you've finished everything you need to get done for the day and relax for the rest of the night. It's great insentive to work hard all day and you know that you'll definabtly be able to wind down quick after you've finished your business.

>inb4 stonerfag
>inb4 burnout
May be slightly true, but im doing a lot better now than I was a year ago and all my debts are paid and have money saved
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>989007
Looking forward to weed, yeah your life must suck lmfao.
>>
>>984041
this

I made a question yesterday here in /biz/, asking for practical help on how to promote and monetize a website. only 3 persons replied, only 1 reply was actually useful.

this board is full of fake retards that think themselves as rich and/or successful.
you are in 4chan, m8s, remember that.
>>
>>989029
Not gonna deny that
>>
>>985887

>What is an insecure person?

Kind of sick of insecure people. When I was insecure I hated on other people but now the tables have turned and now insecure men hate on me.
>>
>>983301
>steroids are bad for you
they are if your uneducated about using them also if your getting them from an indirect source
>I play videogames
is this a meme on /biz/ or something? plenty of my 6 figure friends all game regularly, its either that or drinking and going out
>>
>>983241
>I like being an employee
>>
>>984578
What does tradition have to do with anything?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.