[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT discuss ways to make money disregarding morals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 34

File: 1382626414843.jpg (64KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
1382626414843.jpg
64KB, 541x960px
It's time for that thread again, lets discuss ways to make some money(especially in a pinch) disregarding morals and just focusing on ease and profitability.

I'll start;
>Get prescription for adderall/similar medications and sell it to students(apparently quite profitable)
>Make aimbots and other cheats for multiplayer videogames, sell to children
>Grow magic mushrooms(seems easy enough although profit not abundant)
>Steal things from stores and sell them
>Homebrew steroids and sell them(can be VERY profitable if you get good raws)
>Make fake fundraisers for dumb but funny things
>Post a sobstory on reddit and hope people pity you
>Buy counterfeit cartons of cigarettes and sell them
>>
>>982643
Most of these things are just illegal and not only immoral. How about we have an actual immoral money thread and not illegal
>Pretend you're a girl on the internet and ask fat lonely men to donate money
>>
>>982676
Yeah ewhoring is only skill and a little bit of luck. When my ewhoring team were at its best we pulled 150 dollars on like 3 hours on a bad day. We earned like 2k total. We were all 16 back then
>>
>>982676
The adderall one is beat. How is that illegal OR immoral?
>>
>>982643
>>Homebrew
yeah but where you gonna get those raws and where are you going to learn how to homebrew safely?

Seems like the raws would be harder to find than the roids themselves.
>>
>>982688
selling a schedule 2 fucking substance
>>
>>982690
Yeah that's the problem.

Raws are shit tier from India and China exclusively with added mercury or other heavy memes. But if you CAN find a decent raws memer you can make like $40 profit per vial. Since that shit barely costs anything to make yet sells for tons.

>>982692
Oh boo hoo, who cares? Grow some balls senpai adderall doesn't kill people it just makes them function better.
>>
>>982688
It's a felony.

>>982687
Ewhoring.
If you want to also learn a skill, art. Just commission fetish artwork for like 50 bucks a pic.
>>
>>982696
>Being scared of a memeony

Bruh it's literally a meme that helps you focus. How can that be illegal? What next, advil will be illegal?
>>
>>982643
Just saying, as someone with some experience in this realm:

I'd you're good enough to dissect a game and make a marketable aimbot/esp, you would be much better served using those skills at a company where you'll make 60k+ with a comp sci degree. It also falls into a very grey legal area to sell them.

On the topic of immoral doings, back when DayZ was an ARMA 2 mod, some clever guy released a hack to the public to use. Turns out, he included a function to steal the CD Key from your registry and send it back to him, where he then sold them at a discount to other hackers who had gotten banned.
>>
>>982687
Yeah when I was 15 or 16 I would make $30-40/night E-whoring on certain social websites. I didn't even ask for donations either, I just used dating/hookup affiliate programs - $3-5/email verified.

Was funny because I had to photoshop my scanned ID to say I was above 18 to work with some of the CPA networks I worked with.

There were also people making $1000+/day e-whoring with dating commission. Botting with a shit load of private proxies. I wish I had the mental capacity/foresight/motivation to do that while it was still so easy.
>>
>>982709
You can just use public code and get people to help you make your cheats for memegames. I guess it won't be particularly marketable and patched regularly tho.
>>
>>982704

Bait aside, using it isn't what'll fuck you over. Getting caught distributing it will.
>>
>>982713
Using public code is what gets your shit banned. Hacks are detected by either being clumsy (just straight up writing vars) or by pattern analysis. If you're using the same procedures as the stickied forum post in mpgh, I'd wager it would ban your hack on the first run.

Also, if you don't have any programming skill, how are you going to make a product that's piracy resistant (ironic, right?), and at all noticeable.

That said, I highly recommend game hacking to anyone who wants to broaden their comp sci knowledge or see how things work closer down to the metal.
>>
>Get prescription for adderall/similar medications and sell it to students(apparently quite profitable

nah man gotta bullshit hard just buy off kids that have the prescriptions or trade for drugs or something, then sell the pills to actual drug users.

a good thing to trade for drugs or sell is marijuana brownies, buy bulk in leaf after someones plant is finished and that is verycheap, have some friends steal butter and cake mix for some free brownies later.
>>
the roids thing sounds really interesting to me

darknets have pretty good raws, i have friends that have access to laboratory conditions.

makes me want to consider it, but I don't have a clientele.
>>
FUCK I typed out 1000+ character response to everyone in thread then app crashed...

Fuck it I'm going to sleep.
>>
File: 1322078076973.jpg (59KB, 211x221px) Image search: [Google]
1322078076973.jpg
59KB, 211x221px
Social Engineering idea fag here.

>Call business, asserting to employee/manager that you are corporate.
>Tell them that there's a recall on a certain item worth $$$
>Tell them that it could explode/melt/dostupidshit, and that they need to throw ALL of their stock into the dumpster, and they will be receiving new stock next day.
>Go grab shit from dumpster after hours (totally legal in the USA)

profit?
>>
>>982643
>LE COOKIES ARE READY DESU
LE COOKIES ARE READY DESU
>>
that aimbots one is essentially harmless. who cares if muh vidya honor is hurt, gimme the dosh
>>
>>982725
I'm also considering roids. Clients aren't hard to get. I'd need a person to know what the fuck he's doing in a lab.
>>
Shrooms are relatively low cost, but can be easy to screw up in the first few steps. I imagine for a commercial amount you would need to devote about a week per month to growing, and at least an entire room - might not be viable depending on the inside temperature where you are.
>>
>>982754
>totally legal

sure thing juan , it's like it is written in usa constitution
>>
>>982643
Jeffplsgo
>>
File: pqui56uz37k0_2.png (7KB, 762x762px) Image search: [Google]
pqui56uz37k0_2.png
7KB, 762x762px
It's easy
Make a game. One that will generate a TON of negative press. Just... infinitely bad press.
Here's an idea.
School shooting simulator. Has accurate flow diagrams for student's escape routes. Allows you to build your own school, and punch in other student's schedules. The students who you punch in are lit up a different color so you can see them more easily. Everything works 100% as it would in reality as far as the guns and stuff. You can even block off hallways with chairs etc or plant bombs in advanced. Full mod support for whatever unique device you want to deploy.
Have it include a full guide on acquiring guns and ammunition in any given country and/or state, and tips on how to use the weapons themselves as well as training guides.
Sell it for a dollar, advertise it directly to students through flyers etc

Alternatively, program really insidious ransomeware
>>
>>982839
Yeah I don't think any of us are capable of that here.
>>
>>982643
Just find a gambling roullette site and go all in on red.
>>
>>982983
More like MAKE a gambling website and have idiots play a rigged game AND keep their shekels when they deposit above a threshold lmao.
>>
>>982989
Or you just dump cum in my ass :)
>>
>>983015
>broke memester detected
>>
So who /sell adderall/ here? Where my niggaz at?
>>
>>982692
>vs a schedule 1 (weed, cocaine, heroin)
>>
>>982643
>drug dealing
>theft
>begging
>counterfeiter

Yhy not just make a thread about illegal activities? Arguably the sob story on reddit is the least moral but the most fag tier.

btw you sound like a nigger
>>
>>982687
I made $250 in a single day doing that.

Did it many moons go, when I was 15 or so. Ended up scoring a good bunch of money, but only did it for 3 days.

I started doing it because I wanted money to buy some game's collector edition. Ended up getting way more than I needed.
>>
>>983083
Well why don't you post some better ideas?

I love you fags who don't contribute to threads but love to say "this sucks, ur a nigger, etc".

I have some better ideas but I'm not giving them away for free if no one else is contributing.
>>
>>983090

People like you are a diamond dozen on /biz/ and generally don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.
>>
>>983090
ur a jew :-D
>>
>>983098
No I really do have some great ideas that have made(and have potential) to make tons of money with relative ease, albeit immoral.

But in like 30 replies no one is responding with anything really so if I post it someone will just take the idea or ask how to implement it instead of discussing the topic and contributing.

I guess that's why 4chan is a meme for any real discussion. Now if I were to make a thread about cryptocurrencies or why Bernie sanders is dumb it would get to bump limit.
>>
File: 1448104000492.jpg (123KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448104000492.jpg
123KB, 509x499px
>>983103

My post on mushrooms is probably the most informative in the thread. Your posts are meme tier lad and really shows a lack of understanding in the topics you discuss, like I said, you probably don't have any valuable to share and until you prove otherwise you're just some dipshit posturing on an Indonesian lawn care forum.

Have this rare pepe, maybe in a few years you can sell it and make some real $$$$
>>
>>983120
>Your posts are meme tier lad and really shows a lack of understanding in the topics you discuss, like I said, you probably don't have any valuable to share

It was to get the topic flowing. As soon as someone in this thread mentions something I have knowledge/an interest(or hints at it) in I will chime in and begin the discussion.

I've typed out a bunch of shit before and no one responded with any information and it was just a waste of time where I gave good ideas for free and wasted my time. - I'm not about to write 2-4 well thought out paragraphs about some idea and then having to keep bumping it or receiving non-nonsensical replies.

This thread was just a way to gauge interest in a way, I guess.
>>
File: 1448105719658.jpg (19KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1448105719658.jpg
19KB, 400x281px
>>983126
>I gave good ideas for free and wasted my time
Are you expecting some kind of monetary return for posting on 4chan?

>I'm not about to write 2-4 well thought out paragraphs about some idea
Why are you even here? If you can't be 'bothered' to write out a few paragraphs here how is anyone supposed to believe you can do anything in the real world?

>receiving non-nonsensical replies
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>983135
>Are you expecting some kind of monetary return for posting on 4chan?

No but why would I saturate good methods of making money for no reason when no one wishes to discuss anything?

The profit of a method is usually proportional to how few people are doing it.

>Why are you even here? If you can't be 'bothered' to write out a few paragraphs here how is anyone supposed to believe you can do anything in the real world?

As I said, I was hoping one or more people would mention it and the discussion could begin.
>>
File: 1448103014662.jpg (23KB, 292x464px) Image search: [Google]
1448103014662.jpg
23KB, 292x464px
>>983137
>No but why would I saturate good methods of making money for no reason when no one wishes to discuss anything?
How are we supposed to discuss anything when your OP is meme tier dribble.

Basically you've made a vague inane post and received vague inane answer. Had you started this thread with one of your hot ideas then a discussion would have formed.

>The profit of a method is usually proportional to how few people are doing it.
Which at the moment is I imagine 0 because as previously stated, I don't believe you have any ideas of tangible value.
>>
>>982643
i used to sell rolled cigarettes in high school. i'd buy 250g of tobacco for $90 and roll 400 cigs over a couple of days. it would take me around 3 weeks to sell them all at $0.50 to $1.00 a cig. I made like $300 of profit each month.
>>
Here's another one

>Ask friends for a weed(maybe other drug) dealer
>They give you
>Submit an anonymous tip to hotline
>If he gets busted(he probably will) you get free $200-500, maybe even more depending on scale
>>
>>983190
good way to get your head kicked in
>>
File: 1448103380391.jpg (16KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448103380391.jpg
16KB, 499x499px
>>983190

If you have enough disdain for someone to do this to you there's absolutely no reason to believe they won't rat you out.
>>
>>983195
>good way to get your head kicked in

Too bad they'll get 10 bulletholes in their torso on sight. And that's if they ever get out of prison.
>>
>>983203
>Feeling pity for a degenerate weed dealer

It's not even someone you can pity tbqh
>>
File: 1447198593821.jpg (40KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1447198593821.jpg
40KB, 438x438px
>>983214

Good way to make money, 200-400% profit if done right.
>>
>>983219
Best of all it takes less than a few minutes and has no costs

Why aren't you working as a professional snitch, /biz/?
>>
File: 1448103990293.jpg (5KB, 168x299px) Image search: [Google]
1448103990293.jpg
5KB, 168x299px
>>983225

You're saying that a crime with a victim is not degenerate but a crime without one is? Still waiting for those hot ideas.
>>
>>983229
>You're saying that a crime with a victim is not degenerate but a crime without one is? Still waiting for those hot ideas

Marijuana and all drugs make you stupider and cost tax payers more in healthcare costs, therefore it is more degenerate.

And I've also decided this board does not deserve "hot ideas", you only get meme ideas now.
>>
>>983229
i know a guy that got stabbed by some dealers recently because he thought it was just one guy he could fuck over. it seems easy but it's pretty risky desu.
>>
File: 1448104720899.png (33KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1448104720899.png
33KB, 310x326px
>>983236
>Marijuana and all drugs make you stupider and cost tax payers more in healthcare costs, therefore it is more degenerate.
Consenting adults can do whatever they want with their bodies, and I'm guessing you're American in which case lol wut healthcare? Existing is degenerate, prove me wrong.

>And I've also decided this board does not deserve "hot ideas", you only get meme ideas now.
All you ever had was meme ideas. I hope you're saving these pepes for when the market picks up.
>>
>>983240
>Consenting adults can do whatever they want with their bodies, and I'm guessing you're American in which case lol wut healthcare?

What is medicare? What is the social repercussions of this degenerate behavior?

Unless you live innawoods almost every action impacts society, plus weed smokers are fags with dreadlocks so it's not even much of a loss.
At least other people who do bad things can be respected for being smart, and outsmarting others.
>>
>>983237
>i know a guy that got stabbed by some dealers recently because he thought it was just one guy he could fuck over. it seems easy but it's pretty risky desu.

>He meets with the people he snitched on
>He doesn't have a concealed carry permit or at least some sort of weapon on him at all times

Just carry an aluminum pipe in your car or something, jesus. Faggot with a knife can't do anything because if he gets anywhere near in range of attack he gets some pipe breaking his stupid skull into pieces.
>>
Seeing dirty sweaty gymsocks to perverts?

I've been reading more and more about it, even replied to a few craigslist ads to test the waters. These guys are paying $20 per pair.
>>
>>983249
he didn't meet them, they were waiting for him outside a club. he was wasted and even if he did have a gun or a pipe they wouldn't have been much use against 3 guys grabbing him and beating his ass.
i can tell you've never been in a real fight just from the way you say you could just
>breaking his stupid skull into pieces.
>>
>>983258
That's why you use your head and don't go to such sketchy places/get intoxicated.

Btw a pipe can easily fend off 3(un-coordinated) attackers. Hit them anywhere and they will be unable to continue fighting...

Also for a more concealable weapon if not gun then get one of those collapsible police batons. If you hit someone in the temple they will probably be very injured.

>even if he did have a gun or a pipe they wouldn't have been much use against 3 guys grabbing him and beating his ass
>See 3 men angrily approaching you
>Pull out gun and tell them to leave, if they do not you shoot them

I pity you if you live in a communist shithole.
>>
>>983236
Marijuana is basically a painkiller, and an effective one at that. It's also non-addictive unlike the toxic shit they sell you at the apothecaries.
>>
File: 1448894759266.jpg (48KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448894759266.jpg
48KB, 350x350px
>>983266

You should just stop while you're ahead, post after post you get more comedic. You're just straight up ignoring people trying to contribute to your silly thread in favor of defending your retarded posts now.
>>
>>983273
And you should go back to /r9k/, frogposter.
>>
>>982643
>selling adderall
Considering I just spent $80 on vyvanse this week, yes, not that bad, but you can't live off of it
>>
File: 1448104283267.jpg (166KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448104283267.jpg
166KB, 1080x1080px
>>983276

I don't think you can post facebook frog on r9k.
>>
>>983272
>Marijuana is basically a painkiller, and an effective one at that

Yeah I'm sure all those skateboarders with longhair and teenagers that I see all have very bad glaucoma and osteoporosis, right? They need to keep the pain at bay, maaan! They're not getting high just for the sake of it... dude!
>>
>>983266
>be stumbling down alley
>walk past 3 dodgy dudes
>"eh they're probably harmless"
>suddenly one puts you in a chokehold while the other 2 kick you in the head and stab you 3 times in the abs
>collapse on the ground and call an ambulance while bleeding like a pig
good thing he had that trusty pipe.

yeah sure he acted stupid, but it was pretty much inevitable at the time. he didn't know the guys that attacked him and it wasn't a fucking standoff like in some gangster movie, they intentionally avoided confronting him.
it happened in Switzerland so he probably had a gun, didn't make a difference in the end.
>>
>>983272
>non-addictive
>people still believe this meme
>>
>>983286
>Not having your trusty skinhead gang with you wherever you go, questioning people if they are in favor of the white race and if not, pillaging them
>>
>>983289
>"Dude it's not addictive at all! I can stop anytime I want!"
>"Smoke weed everyday! hahaha"
>>
File: 1404249129313.jpg (70KB, 712x795px) Image search: [Google]
1404249129313.jpg
70KB, 712x795px
>>
>>983318
Just stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just embarrassing
>>
>>983318
you must be a very sad person to have jew memes saved on your computer
>>
>>983323
>>983324
Pic related.

And that's only one of my 4chan folders, most of these are Jew memes as well.
>>
File: my jew memes.png (228KB, 1290x911px) Image search: [Google]
my jew memes.png
228KB, 1290x911px
>>983326
opps

forgot to attach image lol
>>
File: the real parasite tbqh.png (859KB, 995x1199px) Image search: [Google]
the real parasite tbqh.png
859KB, 995x1199px
Here's one of the rarest and dankest jew memes I have.

I've almost never seen this one reposted and I've only posted it once before.

Save this jew meme! It might be worth a whole lot when free speech is banned all over the world thanks to the international jew!
>>
>>983329
Why did you post that?
>>
>>983332
To show you that I have thousands of 4chan images saved, mostly Jew memes.
>>
File: 1393994259539.jpg (71KB, 665x632px) Image search: [Google]
1393994259539.jpg
71KB, 665x632px
>>
File: 1392610307811.jpg (221KB, 503x709px) Image search: [Google]
1392610307811.jpg
221KB, 503x709px
>>983332
bump, anyoen gonna post some moneymaking memes or what
>>
File: lehrer_laempel.png (163KB, 542x642px) Image search: [Google]
lehrer_laempel.png
163KB, 542x642px
>>983329
>>983331
>>983339
> the international jew!
you see my friend, i believe there is a connection between jew memeing and intelligence and wealth
you have shown your jew meme collection, now show us your broker/bank account statement please.
>>
>>983344
>you have shown your jew meme collection, now show us your broker/bank account statement please.

I have $10k shekels right now.

How about you?
>>
sell other peoples cum
>>
>>983347
i am earning 6-7k euros a month
if you wouldnt blame your situation on jews and lizard people you would be working and earning a lot more, don't you think?
>>
File: 1406073412906.jpg (76KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1406073412906.jpg
76KB, 800x534px
>>983348
Your mom would probably be an expert at that, doesn't she spit it out into a bottle when Tyrone isn't looking?

I figured $1/quart of cum is a fair price, you could really make a killing!
>>
File: 1405825001379.jpg (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1405825001379.jpg
238KB, 1280x853px
>>983350
>if you wouldnt blame your situation on jews and lizard people you would be working and earning a lot more, don't you think?

Do you do that by tricking goyim?

I don't blame the Jews, I am actually part Jewish. I just like the memes :^)

I also post "nice jew meme idiot" and "go back to pol" memes in other threads. hehe he
>>
File: 1448200432162.jpg (22KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1448200432162.jpg
22KB, 300x213px
>>983358

Judaism is a religion not a race, dumbass.
>>
>>983358
>Do you do that by tricking goyim?
no i do that by writing software that runs trains and i have never used the word goyim in my life.
what is your job my friend?
>>
>>983361
>Judaism is a religion not a race, dumbass.

Yes it is. They say it themselves. What do you think Aliyah is ya dumb goy.

>In 1970, the right of entry and settlement was extended to people with one Jewish grandparent or people married to a Jew, although they were not considered Jewish under Jewish law.

You can't just say "Yeah I'm a jew now ok let me in"
>>
File: 1405825132440.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405825132440.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>983364
>what is your job my friend?

I am a NEET. Are you of Israeli origin, my Jewish friend?
>>
>>983374
no i am not and if you really are a jew, don't you think you are hurting your own people by spreading nazi propaganda on the internet for idiots to marvel upon?
>>
File: 1404516808422.jpg (60KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1404516808422.jpg
60KB, 700x511px
>>983377
I don't consider them my own people tho, I am only part jewish. I consider myself an honorary Aryan and have been posting memes in /pol/ for years now.
>>
>>983379
>an honorary Aryan
what's that?
you're not jewish, not aryan, you're a cakemix racemix or what? and you post pictures of hitler?
>>
File: 1391658458072.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391658458072.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
>>983382
There were plenty of different races fighting for the third reich.

Pic related.
>>
>>983388
i know but maybe you should read up on some history (and i dont mean /pol/)
you belong to no people, you are not part of any community because of your ancestors mixing and now you release your teenage anger on the internet
>>
File: star spangered pepe.png (160KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
star spangered pepe.png
160KB, 450x433px
>>983369
>>983379
>>983388

You should sell your posts for some quick cash, they're gold.
>>
File: 1391489046878.jpg (444KB, 759x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391489046878.jpg
444KB, 759x1000px
>>983394
>you belong to no people, you are not part of any community because of your ancestors mixing and now you release your teenage anger on the internet

Just because I'm a tiny bit Jewish doesn't mean anything. I still respect and admire European culture and civilization. Plus my kids will only be 1/8th Jewish which isn't even significant.
>>
File: 1391658175773.png (262KB, 774x540px) Image search: [Google]
1391658175773.png
262KB, 774x540px
>>983395
Is there an active market for these posts?

I hope you guys enjoy these (100% complimentary) R A R E black and white, enhanced images of the good ol' days.
>>
>>983399
>>983402
please think about what would have happened to YOU in the third reich, everytime you post a picture
>>
File: 1391360043821.png (929KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
1391360043821.png
929KB, 1277x719px
>>983406
>please think about what would have happened to YOU in the third reich, everytime you post a picture

Prosperity, happiness and more?

You know that they had Jews fight in the Waffen-SS, right? They also had Indians fight for them and Africans too.

Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, he just wanted them out of his country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEdgWWSBAI
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/00/03/NSJews.html

pic related tbqh
>>
File: 1394395234701.jpg (88KB, 780x532px) Image search: [Google]
1394395234701.jpg
88KB, 780x532px
>>
File: step-by-step.png (66KB, 494x414px) Image search: [Google]
step-by-step.png
66KB, 494x414px
try out recyclix. looks super ponzi at first, but seems actually legit after testing it out for about 6 weeks.
i think you could get some small, passive income going from this.
i completed the first cycle and cashed out via paypal without problems.
bank transfer and bitcoin are also available for cashing in/out.

since they are rather new, you get a free 20 bucks starting bankroll to test everything out, just for signing up with email/name. (i just use my initials, worked out for me) so little to no risk.

http://promo.ecorevenue.com/?id=d51e53ffe6bf60
>>
Insider trading is always the classic. If you can find a new, clever way to find information about, say, upcoming mergers, you can make nice money off it. Unfortunately, these days if you make significant buys or sells just before a major announcement, the feds might want to have a word with you.
>>
>>982831
It's legal, unless you're trespassing.

Supreme Court ruled it legal.

I've made thousands of dollars dumpster diving

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_v._Greenwood
>>
>>983528
i dont really understand how you make money with this. you give recyclix some capital so they can buy trash and recycle it and then keep reinvesting the money that they return to you after each recycling cycle when they've produced raw material to sell? plus the whole referral bonus thing
>>
shit thread cmon /biz
>>
Make hundreds of accounts on penny stock forums and start rumors, that's easy. If I remember correctly some 16 year old kid made a few hundred grand doing that.
>>
>>983639
>Make hundreds of accounts on penny stock forums and start rumors

No one will listen to multiple newly created/1post accounts shilling some meme...

You'd probably need to hire some fags to use their matured accounts or buy some accounts with some posts.
>>
>>983354
ok so lets assume she does, why would you think I would talk to her about things like that?

>mom joke
>jew picture

You seem like your life is turning out well.
>>
>>983652
>You seem like your life is turning out well

You post a meme, I post a meme :^)
>>
File: 1447906967096.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447906967096.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>983654

You are a meme.
>>
>>983706
>He's still in this thread

l m a o do you ever leave your computer? Or do you just quickly eat/go to the bathroom when needed and then rush back to keep refreshing /biz/ catalog?
>>
>>982694
>Oh boo hoo, who cares? Grow some balls senpai adderall doesn't kill people it just makes them function better.
He said to the judge in the courtroom before getting ass raped in prison.
>>
>>983528
This seems pretty much the same shit as a ponzi scheme desu. Thats why you earnt so much to begin with, but soon your profitability will drop and they will pressure you more and more to enlist new people.

>linking using referral link

Yeah fuck off dude we all know you're -$200 in debt to these polish fucks.
>>
>>983648

You do realise penny stocks have plenty of retarded old fucks who can't spot a phishing link.
>>
>>983558

Pretty sure calling a business, pretending to be someone you arealize not, for financial gain, is considered fraud in most places.
>>
>>983733
>You do realise penny stocks have plenty of retarded old fucks who can't spot a phishing link.

Do they?

I'd imagine old fucks being able to navigate to such a website would realize that a bunch of newly created accounts with 1 post - which happens to be shilling an unheard of stock would realize it's a huge ruse.
>>
>>983711
>>He's still in this thread
>l m a o do you ever leave your computer? Or do you just quickly eat/go to the bathroom when needed and then rush back to keep refreshing /biz/ catalog?
dude he already said that he's a NEET shitting up biz and pol the whole day for years
>>
>>983219
You would eventually slip up and people would track you down and kill you.
>>
>>984411
>track you down and kill you

But this is only if we assume that you dont kill them first, right?

Live the luxorious snitch life, son.
>>
>>984433
Now I asked myself, why not apply to some police department and submit as a proffesional snitcher?

sure its big $ gnomesayin
>>
>>983229
>>983243

I think you're not quite clear on the term "degeneracy"

potheads are the ultimate degenerates and a burden on society. dealers are encouraging this degeneracy and deserve to be branded as nationwreckers.
>>
>>983098
It's "dime a dozen" friend. As in they are many and worth very little. But you are right nonetheless.
>>
File: 6.jpg (17KB, 337x313px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
17KB, 337x313px
>>982694
>how is it illegal?
>it's against the law
>oh boo hoo!
>>
>>984445
This. Finally someone with some and sense.
>>
File: Industries.png (116KB, 725x692px) Image search: [Google]
Industries.png
116KB, 725x692px
>ITT discuss ways to make money disregarding morals

Buy Big Tobacco stocks. Best performing stocks even though the get shit on by governments, media and doctors non stop.
>>
>>984478

it's a meme you dip
>>
1) Steal content from the web
2) Post on your own site
3) Plaster ads on your site
>>
>>984979
Whoa they've doubled nearly 23 times in little more than a century.. Every 5 years or so. Astounding.
>>
>>984979
That's old thinking. Now you want to make sure the tobacco company includes vaping.

Vaping is for hipster faggot college kids, but it's just as addicting and stocks are about longterm. In 20 years the vapers will be the majority.
>>
>>983070
nice try FBI
>>
>>982777
Steroids are not cooking making meth where all of the ingredients can be found at the hardware store.

The ingredients in steroids are more illegal and harder to find than actual steroids themselves.
>>
>>985144
>The ingredients in steroids are more illegal and harder to find than actual steroids themselves

Incorrect. Read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiggerStrongerTaller/comments/2w4l1r/homebrew_on_a_smaller_budget/

Everything can be bought very cheaply from Amazon or some medical supply website the only issue is getting good Raw testosterone. - It would seem that this is under strict moderation and would only be possible if you somehow had a connect with a laboratory that would illegally supply you with it. Which is certainly unlikely in any 1st world country.
>>
>>985163
>people go through this much trouble to look pretty

baka desu senpai
>>
I wonder if those Nigerian type scams every get unsuspecting people to send them a grand or two.
>>
number 2 isn't really illegal, but its being overlooked

infact, learning how to code an aimbot on a game in order to get profits might not only be a good opportunity to make money, but to also possibly learn some coding for future purposes
>>
>>985349
Using winapi is for nerds though
>>
>>985009
How 2 into traffic
>>
File: Hipster Fox.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster Fox.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>982643

Almighty mates, I'll let you in on a secret.

>start up an independent courier company
>bike around the city and visit different offices
>carry fake packages with messed up addresses
>ask secretaries to use there LAN-line since phone just died
>use this chance to call your already setup (900) premium-rate telephone number
>pretend to be on a conversation every so often and put on hold many times
>while on hold chat with the ladies to distract them on how long you have been standing around
>eventually solve the 'problem' with the packages and move onto the next office

Since offices use phones tons of thousands of times during a month, your overcharged call usually will go unnoticed. Works best if you advertise the number online as some gay sex talk number. That way you somewhat close the loop since anyone in the office could be making the calls. Worst case a memo will go out around the office that someone is being a perv.
>>
>>985429
This sounds like it could work... In the 90's.
>>
>>985440

Same with ponzi schemes back in the 50's...but today they are still around. Some even evolved into the "referral reward program"
>>
>>983195
HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT?

jeez, you'd think 4chan users would understand anonymity
>>
>>983395
see pic below
>>985474
>>
>>985429
>LAN-Line

Also, almost all business phone systems restrict calling to toll numbers.
>>
>>982754
Idiot.

Recalls are managed internally. Actionables are emailed, or posted on internal portals.

Once Phone calls to stores are ended, the commands are confirmed with line managers via email.

No action is taken unless it is written.
>>
>>983098
>diamond dozen
>>
>>982643
> bake large batches of cookies
> use green food coloring
> go to local hippie festivals
> sell cookies at jacked up prices
> neither affirm nor deny inquiries regarding their ingredients
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.