[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unemployed since July >numerous unsuccessful interviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pepe wine.png (26KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wine.png
26KB, 500x346px
>unemployed since July
>numerous unsuccessful interviews
>get a job offer from a big bank, lv1 tech support floor walker, travelling around the country in 2-4 week stints (Perth, Adelaide, regional areas, etc)
>pay is good, 5 month contract at 90K/yr rate and all expenses paid, potential foot-in-the-door
>starts in January
>girl I've been talking with who's into me is moving down here to Sydney in a week or two; would be leaving shortly after her arriving

Maybe 5 months isn't all that long, but I don't know whether it's wise to start travelling right at the start of a relationship.
>>
I think I saw that position, wasn't it for someone on maternal leave or some shit?
>>
>>982426
Money > Women
>>
>>982442
Nah they're asking for a bunch of people, recruiter even asked me to tell my friends
>>
>>982445

I'm your friend, which bank is it with?
>>
>>982444
What if the women has money?
>>
And when she dumps you for a richer boyfriend remember that time you almost had a job.

How the fuck does a level 1 tech support position make 90,000 dolleridoos a year starting?
>>
>>982447
And you don't. So you need to begin a career.
>>
>>982448
Australia + the fact that it's a big travel job
>>
>>982450
For you
>>
>>982444

relationships > money

I'd rather be broke and with someone I love, than rich and alone
>>
>>982448
>>982483

It's all part of his plan
>>
File: 90324824 - Copy.jpg (74KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
90324824 - Copy.jpg
74KB, 250x325px
>>982545
Were you raised on shitty romance tv-shows?
>>
>>983419
Were u raised on poo
>>
>>982426
wait, you're getting paid 90l/yr for level 1?
i'm level 99 and getting way less.
>>
>>983832
5-month contract and it involves a lot of travel
>>
>>982545
and thats why you are broke

you can get a relatiobship at any time, good money making opportunities happen very rarely
>>
>>983909
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you can get a good relationship at any time
>>
>>983419

not really.

>>983909
I'm not broke
>>
> take girl
> good job offer lost

>take job
> girl lost
or
> girl is available at the end of 5 months

only one of these options end in certainty
>>
>>982444
/thread.

Get money, everything else will follow afterwards
>>
File: 1407622575265.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407622575265.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>982426
> lvl 1 tech support
>>
>great job opportunity
>questionable pussy opportunity
>both paths are mutually exclusive
>one will lead to $90k plus more
>the other will result in getting friendzoned

Girl you've been *talking* to? So, as soon as she starts *smelling* you, it's a wrap, you know? Forget about her, or keep talking with her but don't put your life on hold for her; follow the money, not your dick.

Fuck bitches; get money.
>>
>>985051
Damn anon sounds like you're insecure about something... ;)
>>
>>982444
>>982545
Or money = women
If you're in a relationship and your lady is giving you shit for making money, she ain't the right one. For every ungrateful woman there is one that will appreciate your drive for success.
>>
>>983921
It is much easier to strike it out in love than in money. Especially if you have money lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.