[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to wager on American startup bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1427940571931.png (771KB, 1863x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1427940571931.png
771KB, 1863x1440px
What's the best way to wager on American startup bubble blowup in mid-term?
>>
>>981625

*tech startup bubble
>>
>>981625
Basically by buying bitcoins bro
>>
>>981628

But coins are gonna sag in that case, too?

as the burst will incur the distrust of the gen. public. towards everything /g/
>>
Twitter is going to go under, and Facebook and Google will become more like Twitter before it died, i n terms of size.
>>
>>981641
you are too dumb for 4chan
>>
>>981642
Twitter is already in trouble and the bubble hasn't even popped yet, m80.
>>
>>981625
Umm buy TZA?
>>
>>981715

i can't get it. could you please explain how this stock works/why u think it leverages tech startups?
>>
>>981852
It's a derivative ETF that factors off of the Russell 2000 - the small cap stocks on the market. But this fund tries to deliver the opposite of that index x3 each day
>>
BUBBLE
U
B
B
L
E
>>
>>981992
That pic is pretty interesting.

I wonder when real estate will get shaken up, and how that will look. For example, it's only a matter of time before real estate agents are entirely reaplaced by software (thank God, those people are useless)
>>
>>982004
Not even a street view style 3d map of the real estate would replace the need to physically visit the place before purchase.
>>
>>982004

accurate, but

>Apple doesn't write apps

...OSX, iOS, iBooks etc.

>Google doesn't write apps

...Chrome

How does this new models of business affect the real value? Is it indeed inflated and what then defines the true value of a stock?

To my mind, it is stress and competition.

stress as in
>war, any other economic disruption like natural disaster, anything that makes people not tweet

competition as in
>there are ten good tweet companies created the next day with better features

These new-model stocks are extremely susceptible to both.

Please elaborate more on OP
>>
>>982018

also, these stocks are for re-sell and holding them is not profitable as they companies don't generate little profit themselves.

Resell will continue and price will be pumped but eventually more and more stocks will be hold by people. These will cause the price pump to slow down in progression. And the day the first holders start to get rid of the new-model stocks, this day they will avalanche.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.