[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I wire money to sources that can't be traced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1444649070230.jpg (50KB, 1276x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1444649070230.jpg
50KB, 1276x1440px
Assuming i either use prepaid cards or something like it, essentially i want to xfer money into one anon acct and then to another anon acct then someone withdraw the cash so i disappears. How do i do this /biz/?
>>
FBI go
>>
bitcoin
DUH
>>
>>980957
Well you can't use Bitcoin it's more expensive LOL I JUST NOTICED THIS NOW.
>>
>>980957
What would be the point of it being anonymous?
>>
>>980967
>What would be the point of it being anonymous?
Tax evasion
>>
>>980962
Tried to send money through Bitcoin once. MtGox raped me on fees coming and going. I also had to wait 3 days for my account to be verified after sending them all my personal information. Then I find out later I was lucky to get my money back at all because of I had done it a week later I would've been Goxxed. What a fucking nightmare. Bitcoin? Never again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>980962
I just noticed using exchanges you have strict limits, usually 200$s weekly to purchase bitcoin then it only goes up by 100$-s or 200$-s more.

Not only that if your moving way more then that you have to use exchanges like poloniex etc, but in order to buy bitcoin they have sell walls of death so you'll be buying bitcoin 5%-10% more then usual.

Transactions are slow on purpose(block sizes) so no rich people can't get in quick to control the market.

Oh fuck it's all making sense now, as a bitcoin enthusiast I think it's a scam holy fuck.
>>
Op here...what about prepaid credit cards. Cant i just have the money go onto them then xfer to another anon card and use it or is bitcoin/cash my only real option. And this
>>
>>980972
Ahhh. How is that even possible with all the exchanges being regulated and asking for personal information now? Wouldn't you have to use localbitcoin if you wanted to evade taxes?
>>
>>980974
Mt.gox argument is irrelevant desu.

I'm talking about right now, mt.gox era ended.

That's like me bringing up in bullion gold threads of what happened during the gold confiscation from the government. The only difference is mt.gox was a choice not forced.

To fucking bad the government can't pull shit like that because most mericans have guns abwuhawuha.
>>
>>980972
And also crime
>>
>>980980
Prepaid credit cards are fine. You can't really get cash out of them after you load them though (I think). Isn't there a service where you can sell them though? If you just wanted to use them for purchases then yea no problem.
>>
>>980988
I just learned that they have really small limits to load. Like max $500 so fuck that
>>
>>980984
How is it irrelevant? Not being contrary just want to know why. Personally it's hard for me to trust any exchange when I got burned before. Unless what you are saying is that all the exchanges now are 100% trustworthy? How can you know that for sure when they are only a couple years old?
>>
>>980997
Hmm. Yea I can see how that can be a problem. Isn't there better ways to launder money?
>>
>>980998
Naw what I mean specifically is that anyone who thinks negatively about bitcoin always goes, durrrr mt.gox.

There are magnitudes of news with everything wrong with bitcoin that get debunked in hours or less when positive news comes out with bitcoin. Mt.gox is small time.
>>
>>981005
MtGox got debunked? What about the other exchanges that scammed people? I am only asking because I used to be interested in Bitcoin then I learned about the fees and how long it took to get money out. Is it still like that?
>>
File: 1444096709188.png (131KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444096709188.png
131KB, 1920x1024px
>>980957
>>
>>980974
>tries to send bitcoin
>ends up sending it to mtgox

Whats the matter? Seems like youre retarded.
>>
>>981388
LMAO how the fuck was I supposed to send Bitcoin without buying it first? How the fuck was I supposed to buy Bitcoin without going to an exchange where 90% of Bitcoin sales happened at the time? Then these dumbasses were like "oh that's what you get for using MtGox. You should have known better." when MtGox was literally the only viable exchange at the time. Fuck you very much.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.