[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goldman Sachs interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>Goldman Sachs interview
>>
Good luck

Lol
>>
>>980342
Just make sure that in the interview you don't refer to them as Goldman Sachs. Instead, say "Goldman's Sack" with a straight face. This will disarm them and give you the extra seconds you need to sneak under the table and suck one of them off. Job status? Employed.
>>
What division? I was up there a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>980342
How did you get in? Personally I would want to get to Goldmans Sacs too, I am now 20yrs old and in a top-tier state college. What should i do /biz/, I want to be an alpha male investment banker on Goldmans fuck fuck fuck please help!
>>
>>980383
Tech
>>980387
Unfortunately I'm a douchebag and gave my resume to my friend's dad who's a VP
>>
>>980358
comedy gold
>>
>>980388
literally the only way to get in there. can't blame you
>>
>>980387
Ur too young. Age a bit
>>
>>980342
>>980358
>Go to Goldman Sachs main office
>"Hello I am here for position of banker at The Goldman Sachs"
>*grumble* *grumble* "Ah yes we were expecting you, get to uhh... work immediately."
>Suck Mr.Goldman's Sach
>-stop mid-way-
>"Sir I would like my quarterly orgasm review please. I want to please the Goldman's Sach, what do I need to do?"
>"Uhh Caress it gently as you are sucking on the Goldman's Shaft"
>"Mhhhmpphmmm phhhmmhhmph Y-yes sir!"
>*goldman's sach explodes in your mouth, covering your tonsils with his warm juice*
>Employee of Goldman's Sach now, pleasing every banker's Sach during their 15 minute break
>$750k bonus for the year
>>
>>980388
Gl. I did IBD. I'm on their waitlist, so just hoping that enough people say no for them to say yes to me.
>>
You have to have 20 or more interviews before you get an offer from GS.
>>
>>980523
Not true.
>>
>>980430

Fuck, for 750k I'd do it.
>>
>>980431
How are you on a wait list? They just finished up accelerated recruiting, now general recruiting starts. They would have just pushed you into general.

>community college pleb detected
>>
>>980342
>"hi my name is Patrick Bateman"
>"you're hired"
>>
>>980550
I wasn't referring to your janitorial job. I was talking about real serious employment with GS. To wit:

Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Jersey City, NJ).

"Interview

My interview was scheduled at the Jersey City building. I had five interview on the same day; few minutes to about half an hour gap between interviews. Some of my friends had 2 while the maximum was 8 interviews on the same day."

Read on, mullet.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Goldman-Sachs-Interview-Questions-E2800.htm
>>
>>981011
>20 or more

I had 9 total for IBD in NY (1 first round on campus, 7 during the superday, and 1 over the phone post-superday) and that's with 4 of them coming during a time when I was only supposed to have 1 but they had to rotate interviewers because the desk was really busy that day. I'm not saying you won't have a decent number but definitely not 20+. Even the glassdoor you're referencing says that it ranged from 2-8. But if you don't want to listen to someone that's actually gone through the process, more power to you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.