[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buttcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 26

File: kikes.png (248KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
kikes.png
248KB, 620x350px
I just invested 10k in Bitcoins.

How fucked am I on a scale of 1 - 10?
>>
>>980052
>>
13.80 ▾

Since 24 hours ago
>>
maybe before you bought 10k of a currency you might have wanted to look up the difference between speculation and investing
>>
>>980060
Investors are just speculators who have an ego big enough to think they have the illusion of control.
>>
File: SPsince1950-log.jpg (88KB, 1019x771px) Image search: [Google]
SPsince1950-log.jpg
88KB, 1019x771px
>>980061
>>
>>980061

so you are investing or speculating?

i have more than 50% of my portfolio in bitcoins
a few to spare on trades and a few to shill

i'm bs in economics and accounting and i can guarantee to you that it's a fucking huge disruptive technology in the financial sector

it lower transaction costs, it's transparent, it's fast, it's scarce, it's liberal money, etc...

if you think about this asset return in the "long run" - and bitcoin has only 6 years - the 13% dump from yesteroday is nothing.

it came from $0 per coin, hit $1000 per coin, went to $200 pc now it's slowly and consistently going up.

we were at $200 zone like 2 months ago, today we're at 365.. it's already 80%+ return in less than a semester. this is INSANE!

chinese people want just to run from their government tax bites (as much as anyone else want to)

imagine that you've bought it at 10, 50, 100....

the hype is real it's going up in the long run, but people are imediatists and wanna a "become rich fast scheme"... so they buy/pump and sell/dump

if you think in the long run, you'll be fine not panic selling
>>
>>980069
>i have more than 50% of my portfolio in bitcoins

huh! I have 50% of my portfolio in large contract coin mining, but I don't trust in bitcoin as a currency: I liquidate btc as fast as I get them because the volatility doesn't fit in my market predictions.

i guess different backgrounds make different men in different ways. you're an economist and I'm a computer scientist.
>>
>>980074

is it profitable?
can you post the link here?

i wana mine but dont wanna buy the equips...
but idk... these cloud mining seems like a scam
>>
Wait 2 years. The euros' problems will get bigger, btc will rise
>>
>>980082

before these 2y we have the block reward halvening in 1y :)
>>
>>980080

not really profitable to get into right now unless you actually have datacenter level volume.

I actually negotiate the contracts face to face with both the computing providers and the power company, but if I took your money and invested it, and demanded a commission, both you and I wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>980082
It will rain tomorrow, btc will rise
>>
>>980082
Also, it's not europes problem alone with refugees you will feel the crisis aswell.

Try pop your shill bubble and go outside a little.
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1MB, 1366x2653px) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1MB, 1366x2653px
>>980123
>>
>>980124
You should change the name to Seigheal.

would be more funny.
>>
>>980129
Siegheal* Typo
>>
File: fucking twat2.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fucking twat2.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>980121
Yea thats the thing.. but i think there is a correlation between the euro areas financial stability and the btc market price. Would you disagree with that? Enlighten me
>>
>>980123
Refugees? Idonteven
>>
>>980061
Say that to Warren Buffet
>>
>>980124
it did crash it was just propped back up by the federal reserve
>>
File: jews.jpg (346KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
346KB, 533x800px
>>980195
>>
>>980069
>jimmies status: rustled
Damnit I hope you don't even believe half of that bullshit you just typed
>>
>>980052

Bitcoin is just like Altavista
Gulden is going to be Google

Guldendotcom and you have the possibility to pau everywhere they accept bitcoin with NocksdotNL

Over hundred shops in the Netherlands accept it and they are planning to take over Europe next year.

Bitcoin lol
>>
>>981997
Wasnt guldencoin revealed to be a scam. I thought this coin died.
>>
File: nikkei-225.png (126KB, 1107x833px) Image search: [Google]
nikkei-225.png
126KB, 1107x833px
>>980064
>>
9.9/10 bitcoin is extremely manipulated
>>
>>980052
You probably bought some because the price spike a month ago. Well I'm here to tell you that was too late. You are going to want to trade them actively to make sure you aren't getting totally fucked. So you need a trading system that actually works. You could lose half your investment in a couple weeks. There is nothing out there saying the price will keep going up.
>>
File: 1425068225435.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425068225435.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>I just invested 10k in Bitcoins
>>
Yea dude I dont believe you just dropped 10k on bitcoins. Thats risky business with the IRS dude do you even know what the fuck your doing? Why wouldnt you just put 5k in oil, 2k in silver, 2k in natural gas, and 1k in bitcoins instead...
>>
>>980052
Well it's guaranteed to double in price in the halving though that's why it's in a steady rise forever
>>
File: Purchasing Power of U.S. Dollar.jpg (14KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
Purchasing Power of U.S. Dollar.jpg
14KB, 490x394px
It's kind of sad, but the real gains of bitcoins will be because it can hold it's purchasing power.

It doesn't even need to "gain" anything and still be better than dollars.
>>
>>982979
Kek. No
>>
>>982988
Kek. Dumb chart because it isn't adjusted for inflation. It also does account for increased pay.

As to your argument, yes Bitcoin does need to increase in price to beat inflation. Have you forgotten its pegged to USD and other real currencies? Do you think merchants don't calculate the dollar amount when pricing things in Bitcoin? Go read a basic wiki on finance or something. Either that or stop posting altogether. There's a lot of impressionable kids on this board that might think you know what you are talking about.
>>
>>980052
Should have invested in Ethereum.
>>
>>983149
>it isn't adjusted for inflation. It also does account for increased pay.

The chart is a representation of inflation, and increased pay will have a negative effect on the purchasing power of the dollar over time.

>Have you forgotten its pegged to USD and other real currencies?

On who's authority?

I don't like the idea of having bitcoin measured in dollars. Today it's necessary, but in a few years I hope it is measured in ounces of gold or something.

>Do you think merchants don't calculate the dollar amount when pricing things in Bitcoin?

Today, yeah. But they aren't under any duress to do so. In the future if the dollar losses it's global reserve currency status it could very easily change to something else.

>Go read a basic wiki on finance or something

ditto
>>
>>983167
>The chart is a representation of inflation, and increased pay will have a negative effect on the purchasing power of the dollar over time.
If you adjust for inflation, the average salary has pretty much stayed the same for 100 years (not accounting for the fact that women obviously make more now). Purchasing power is also the same and in some instances many goods and services have decreased in cost over the last 100 years because of technological innovation. Don't make me get out my charts again. I thought we went over this same thing like 2 weeks ago here?

I am tired of hearing about the "failing dollar". It is a bunch of bullshit propaganda that goldbugs used to use and now cryptofags have adopted as well.
>>
>>983183
>If you adjust for inflation

I think you're missing the whole point here.

The premise that we MUST have inflation is a myth. People will always spend for what they desire, fake debt that will never be paid back creates false booms and big busts, like we're witnessing now with almost everything.

Accountability means everything.
>>
>>983167
>In the future if the dollar losses it's global reserve currency status it could very easily...
Stupid statement. If the dollar does lose its reserve status in the next 50 years they would use a basket of currencies which would include dollars, yen and euros. Then Bitcoin would just be pegged to that. Most likely nothing would change though and merchants would continue to peg it to whatever currency they most deal in. To think Bitcoin could ever be a stand alone currency is dumb and you should feel dumb for even suggesting it's possible. Yet you don't, because you don't have a good grasp on what exact steps banks, governments and political power structures can do to ensure that it would never happen. The most funny part is that they don't even need to. Bitcoin is a non-threat and always has been.
>>
>>983200
I really look forward to the day when your statist arrogance bites you in the ass.

Some banks will adopt crypto, those that don't will bite the dust.
>>
>>980052
You are 10/10 fucked if you really did that, not because you're going to lose $10K, but because you are so gullible that someone will always be stealing your money with your consent.

The good news is that this is 4chan and you don't really have $10K to invest in anything.
>>
>>983194
What point am I missing? Aren't you the one that says the dollar is failing? I have yet to see any one of you prove that the dollar is in any danger of hyperinflation or even losing value compared to all other world currencies.
>>
>>983211
>or even losing value compared to all other world currencies

The point is that all fiat currencies are doomed for failure, including the dollar.

Such is the nature of fiat.
>>
>>983207
I really do think banks will adopt the blockchain. There is already plans in the making. What you fail to understand is this will not help cryptos in any way. How do you not understand that they won't use Bitcoin?
>>
>>983222
Because you fail to understand the blockchain IS bitcoin.
>>
>>983223
Wrong. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion. You do realize that the blockchain is just a distributed ledger right? Are you saying there can only be one distributed ledger?
>>
>>983231
>Are you saying there can only be one distributed ledger?

There will be sidechains, sure. Copies and altchains, sure.

But the blockchain that started in 2009 will probably ultimately prevail
>>
>>983245
There doesn't need to be sisechains lol. Why would banks adopt a sidechain of Bitcoin when they can just as easily create a new blockchain?
>>
>>983245
Why? Its the most secure because of users but the farms in china will shutdown if price isnt up so its a catch 22.

And if banks are using a vlockchain they dont need to worry about a 51% attavk since the only nodes will be computers they run.

Why would american banks use bitcoin as the backbone when they could just have their own blockchain all together? Why would they trust foreign computers?
>>
>>983256
>>983263
Because a new blockchain set up by banks wouldn't be distributed or decentralised, and if the protocol isn't fair then the whole thing falls apart.
>>
>>983269
It doesn't need to be distributed or decentralized to be useful. Banks don't need it to be fair, they just need a quicker way to come to a concensus on banking transactions especially with interbank transfers. Centralization and fair distribution are only things that people in the small crypto community care about. Banks are not trying to create a currency. They know that it is futile. All they are trying to do is replace their legacy systems with faster and more secure technology because they see innovation in the actual tech. There is a huge difference in Bitcoin, the currency (more accurately just a commodity), and Bitcoin, the underlying technology.
>>
>>983256
>>983231
the network effect is too strong. you don't understand that the protocol and applications are being built on top of the existing blockchain. surely you've considered the value in this?

further, the banks have done nothing but talk as far as developing new blockchain-based technologies. last time I checked, ethereum is the only thing that can fulfill what the banks are talking about and surprise, isn't backed by the banks
>>
>>983300
>Banks don't need it to be fair

Which is why nobody will 'trust' their chain.

It must be open and decentralised for crypto to work, otherwise it just falls apart.

It might not be bitcoin, but everything heading forward is pointing to it.
>>
>>982028
>>982111
>>982584
>>982979
>>983159
>>983263
Still using Altavista or Yahoo search?
Have you guys ever heard of Google?

OP I would suggest taking a look at Gulden

>Exactly

>>982016
>>
>>983305
I see Ethereum on par with Ripple (which has already integrated a few banks into its network). I think the only reason that Ripple was able to pull it off is because it already had strong ties to the banking community and because XRP is mostly centralized (which would be a huge requirement especially if you want price stability). Even then, Ripple was only able to snag relatively small banks (publicity?). I really can't see larger banks taking on that amount of risk to even have a small portion of its concensus tokens in the hand of the public. There is absolutely no reason why they would chose an existing blockchain to backbone their network when they can just as easily create their own. The problem is it can't be piecemeal. It would have to be a consortium of large banks all coming together to come to an agreement on what standards and procedures are to be applied unilaterally and what risk or compliance concerns might arise. The fed would also have to be involved.
>>
>>983310
Trust their chain? Nobody needs to 'trust their chain' lol. People already rely on and trust banks along with the underlying technology and ledgers. No extra trust is necessary. This isn't some fly by night crypto, these are well established institutions. It would happen without really any fanfare. Something along the lines of "oh yeah we upgraded our networks".
>>
>>983335
ripple is a joke and does a tiny fraction of the things that banks would want

>The problem is it can't be piecemeal. It would have to be a consortium of large banks all coming together to come to an agreement on what standards and procedures are to be applied unilaterally and what risk or compliance concerns might arise. The fed would also have to be involved.

lol. you have no idea how things work. software is going to blaze a trail and the banks will follow
>>
>>983342
You don't get what I mean about trust.

It's why the 51% attack would be so destructive.

There would be no need for mining in your case, the whole premise of cryptography would become irrelevant.
>>
>>983335

Banks are going to create their own internal blockchain to send money faster and cheaper.

XRP Ripple does not stand a chance it is dying slowly

Ethereum will only be used by basement nerds why would I own Ethereum?
It is not even meant to be used as a currency outside that ecosystem.
>>
>>983355
because ethereum can enable markets and transactions with orders of magnitude more complexity e.g. loans, credit default swaps, bond markets, stock markets
>>
>>983349
I am not an advocate for Ripple. I don't care if a few small banks have decided to use their network. My point was that Ethereum has even made less traction.

>you have no idea how things work. software is going to blaze a trail and the banks will follow
Blaze a trail through what? Banks are the endgame. There is no other endgame since the banking institutions control world finance. Do you really think they would haphazardly give control of their ledgers over?

The point is that interbank transfers are slow and cumbersome. They know this. It takes days to transfer money from one bank to another, mostly because of the inconsistency with the technology and the inability to come to a consensus on each separate ledger. The only solution is to combine the ledgers of the large banks with one underlying technology. Blockchain technology can accomplish this. They have not had a hard reason to spend the resources to upgrade the technology because most people were OK with the status quo. Now they have a reason to bite the bullet. You are under the false impression that they are looking into blockchain technology because Bitcoin is a threat to them. It is not, mainly because Bitcoin is too volatile and not a great store of value. Wether you want to believe it or not, Ethereum is an even smaller blip on their radar. Blockchain technology is open source and easily replicable. I am asking you again, what would large banks stand to gain by using a decentralized blockchain when they can just use a centralized one under their control?
>>
>>983352
You mean that your definition of cryptocurrency would become irrelevant. Yes it would. Also, there is no threat of a 51% attack if they own 100% of the network.
>>
>>983355
Agreed.
>>
>>983389
>>983393
It would cease to be a cryptocurrency and become an intra-database.

The reason why the blockchain is so interesting, and funnily enough why it works, is because it is decentralised and open, banks are realising this.
>>
>>983389
ethereum is only a few months old. ripple has been around for 3 years

stop parroting what the banks have said. money transfers are not the only things that are slow. SWIFT needs a hard reset. that's what ethereum is attempting to do, and it is creating a network that will allow things that the SWIFT developers i.e. banks never imagined

>Blockchain technology is open source and easily replicable.

no one wants to use a closed-source piece of shit written by bank developers. that's SWIFT. no one wants to work at a bank. having an open network will be exponentially more valuable

>You are under the false impression that they are looking into blockchain technology because Bitcoin is a threat to them. It is not, mainly because Bitcoin is too volatile and not a great store of value.

Bitcoin and Ethereum will become a massive threat in the future. They just don't realize it yet.

>I am asking you again, what would large banks stand to gain by using a decentralized blockchain when they can just use a centralized one under their control?

because that defeats the whole point of having a decentralized blockchain. the whole point of having decentralization is so that anyone can participate and build on top of the network

having a closed system stifles innovation. my thinking is that many of the banks will be too slow to adapt and many of them will be left behind much like what will happen with the auto industry and EV
>>
>>983371

The average Joe is not waiting for that.
He just wants to walk in a store and buy stuff with his internet money lol.

>>983396
You should check out Gulden
>>
>>983403
Almost correct. Banks are very interested in blockchain tech but decentralization works against thier interests. It allows for too many players and too many unknown variables which creates risk.
>>
>>983424
can the gulden shill please gtfo and never return
>>
>>983418
I would address this whole thing but it's just too long and sounds too much like an infomercial for Ethereum lol. The one thing I will say is that you guys are too caught up with what you think cryptocurrencies and the blockchain NEED to be. Corporations will use technology in whatever way serves thier agendas, not yours. Technology is meant to serve the aims of businesses and people, not the other way around.

>"but it needs to be decentralized otherwise what is the point!?"
The point is control. Decentralization limits their control plain and simple.

>"but if it is decentralized then people won't use them!"
Just like people don't use banks now, right? You do realize that banks are fully centralized and have been for a long time? And yet the majority of mankind has opted to use them and trust them with their money.

There are 3 things that people really care about when it comes to thier money storage. Is it safe where I leave it? Can I access it easily? Can I transfer it quickly? Anything else is a non-issue and comes secondary. Banks are only interested in blockchain tech as it relates to these few key areas. The issues of anonymity and openness are only things that libertarians care about. Stop trying to combine the technology with your ideology.
>>
>>980052
You should've bought natty gas calls!
>>
>>983444
if ethereum fails, something that expands on its general principles will take its place. your way of thinking is too stuck in the present. you assume the future will stay the same

>The point is control. Decentralization limits their control plain and simple.

yep. technology hasn't really allowed a truly decentralized system to exist until now

>Just like people don't use banks now, right? You do realize that banks are fully centralized and have been for a long time? And yet the majority of mankind has opted to use them and trust them with their money.

yep. they won't be able to keep up with the pace of innovation that will be taking place outside their closed systems. they will have to contribute to a global network or fade

>There are 3 things that people really care about when it comes to thier money storage. Is it safe where I leave it? Can I access it easily? Can I transfer it quickly? Anything else is a non-issue and comes secondary. Banks are only interested in blockchain tech as it relates to these few key areas.

these are simplistic assumptions

>The issues of anonymity and openness are only things that libertarians care about.

>posting on an anonymous forum
>not understanding that most of the software he uses was built from open source software
>>
File: Gulden Nocks.jpg (27KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Gulden Nocks.jpg
27KB, 200x150px
>>983428

I have nothing against Bitcoin just like I have nothing against Altavista.

But let's be honest who is using Altavista today most people use Google because it makes more sense just like Gulden.

Don't get me wrong I own a nice portion of Bitcoins but also Gulden because it is going to take over.

We are currently at a transitioning phase just a couple of years my friend.

>Pic related
>>
>>983464
Obviously the future will change which is why banks will eventually transition to blockchain tech. The problem with always looking to the future with Bitcoin and Ethereum, however, is that you are depending on it taking off later and not realize what is going on now. Whenever anyone has low expectations of Bitcoin because it has tapered off in interest the last couple years the response is "you don't know the future" as if the fundamentals of Bitcoin will somehow change. How long are we supposed to wait for this fabled "happening"? We just don't see it.

Did you really just say that banks are not able to keep up with innovation? Earlier in the thread you guys said that banks are going to use Ethereum and that's what gives it merit. Lmao. Make up your minds already.

>assumes that me posting anonymously means that I need anonymous payment methods
>>
>>983464
You sound exactly like this guy by the way >>983482
Let that marinate for a second.
>>
>>983489
>is that you are depending on it taking off later and not realize what is going on now

kek. nothing is happening aside from banks saying "welp. we'll just adopt the blockchain technology if it's so great. we're big and strong. we're fine"

>Did you really just say that banks are not able to keep up with innovation? Earlier in the thread you guys said that banks are going to use Ethereum and that's what gives it merit.

I said many of the banks will fall behind and not be able to keep up. At some point, I think decentralized autonomous organizations will obviate the need for many so many people employed in the banking sector
>>
>>983507
lol. You're just some ignoramus can't distinguish the difference between a shillcoin and something that's backed by the creator of bitcoin.
>>
>>983515
So you really think Ethereum is going to serve as the technological backbone for the banking system? I find that genuinely amusing. Does this come from Buterin himself or one of his lackeys? Is there like a Ethereum soundboard where there are other people as delusional as you? I can't wrap my head around how you think this is even remotely possible or why. Main question: who is feeding you this bullshit?
>>
>>983522
Yea that must be it. I can't distinguish one bullshit from another.
>>
>>983527
>>983533
yawn. the dumb ones are always the most confident
>>
>>983557
Well that's ironic lol
>>
>>983507
You sound like that guy that made those wonky lame threads back then 5 reasons not to buy Bitcoin. Calm tf down Muhammad
>>
>>983579
>because there is only one person on this board who doesn't want to let Bitcoin shills post nonsense uncontested.
Debate is healthy. Otherwise, why even post? You afraid you might have to use a little critical thing and argue your point intelligently? Or are you going to be like this other guy and end up resorting to "you're dumb" because you have no good response?
>>
File: Germany-protests.jpg (39KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Germany-protests.jpg
39KB, 500x354px
Related: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/pr/date/2015/html/pr151127.en.html
>>
>>983579
Yeap you are him how does it feel when you were posting at the price of 200$s it shot up to 500$?

How does it feel muslims are going to be exterminated soon by western propaganda?
>>
>>983609
https://warosu.org/biz/thread/845041

https://medium.com/@KawaiiHolocaust1488/5-reasons-why-not-to-buy-into-the-bitcoin-hype-e2842804428e#.9lzlqzut5

LOL

thanks muhammid
>>
>>983609
Oh god it's not even worth talking to people like you. Cy@ scrub
>>
>>983678
Sorry dude not him. Don't care about the price of BTC and don't care about Muslims lol. Great deductive intuition though! Is that what helps you with your technical analysis to predict Bitcoin prices?
>>
>>983682
Hahaha
You guys are great lol
>>
>>983682
We were having what I thought was a pretty good discussion on why the dollar is not failing, how inflation works, inner operations of the banking system, and why the blockchain is a viable technology for banks even though Bitcoin itself is not. Then all the sudden I ask a point blank question as to what evidence there is that banks will use Ethereum over a centralized private ledger and all the sudden the discussion devolves into name calling. It's funny to me because every Bitcoin discussion on this board ends this way. Either come up with semi-intelligent arguments and nut up or just shut up. Shitposting does not help your cause, Larry.
>>
Blockchains are secured by the miners. Miners are incentivized with units of account on the block chain.

If the banks introduced their own block chain and all agreed on using a single unit of account they will have to trust one another even though they are in direct competition. Banks will have to adopt an open, decentralized block chain which functions globally.

Ethereum is Turing complete and opens a whole can of worms for black hats.

Usually the path of least resistance and network effects rule supreme. It's good enough and if it's not broken don't fix it.

Bitcoin will be the anonymous, paperless currency of the future and it will be used any time someone wants to transact without a record.

Going to the strip club? Bitcoin
Paying the neighbours kid to mow the lawn? Bitcoin
Purchasing contraband? Bitcoin

In a cashless society a digital native currency which functions separate from governments will have tremendous value.

Stay in the stupid ages nocoiners.
>>
>>983747
>Banks will have to adopt an open, decentralized block chain which functions globally.
Not necessarily. All they would have to do is have centralized validating nodes that join together to form a consensus. These would be controlled by a central authority like the fed or a conglomerate of central banks. A committee would have oversight of the central ledger.

No matter how much you want an anonymous currency it will never happen. Governments have already labeled it a commodity and subject to capital gains taxes. This means there will be no future where you can transact without a record as Bitcoin exchanges and all other services will be subject to regulation and KYC laws. Although Bitcoin itself is decentralized, the services that sit on top of the network are not. This means that the government can easily shut them down if they don't comply. Your pipe dream is implausible.
>>
File: 1449164249892.jpg (180KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449164249892.jpg
180KB, 960x960px
>>983781
>>
What do you Jews think about the new companies centered around the blockchain tech, like digital asset holdings. I mean the ceo is a chase bank insider
>>
>>980052

Things are looking good in the medium term, not fucked at all if you're not a retard
>>
>>983781

Off record is the key. Sure banks can hop aboard blockchain tech but bitcoin's power rests in "off the books" and under the table transactions.
>>
Should've bought some DASH it will be the next coin to go x100 once all the new silk road markets switch to it
>>
>>984093
I agree with this. I am not a total contrarian lol. I do believe that Bitcoin will always have an underground following from people who care about anonymous transactions and aren't averse to the stigma that Bitcoin carries. Wether it be drug sales, tax evasion, money laundering or any other type of money transfer where a hidden identity is useful, Bitcoin will at least serve some purpose. I just don't see any way that Bitcoin will ever have the widespread use that Bitcoin promoters think that it should and certainly not as a currency. The IRS ruling of Bitcoin as a commodity was a fair assessment of how it is used. The fact that it is primarily hoarded and speculated on for gains/losses in fiat and only marginally used for trade through merchants, makes it a property just like gold, crude oil, or wheat. Bitcoiners think that price volatility is due to the fact that Bitcoin does not have wide acceptance yet, but in reality the volatility is due to the uneven distribution. The fact that a thousand wallets own the majority of Bitcoin is a fatal flaw and one that will always haunt Bitcoin.
>>
>>984242
Bitcoin isnt valuable for the reason you think it is. Bitcoin is not anonymous. Anyone could with little effort, work out all your transactions.

The reason its valuable is because there will only ever be 21 million of them and the whole system is backed by provaby secure cryptographic mathematics. It solves the byzantine generals problem and satoshi nakamoto is nominated for a nobel prize.
>>
>>984242
Australia ruled it as a currency which had the side effect of putting most australian bitcoin startup financial companies out of business.

I really couldnt give a flying fuck about what bitcoin is designated as by some government agency. There is nothing they can do to affect bitcoin. The network will last forever. You will always be able to transact.
>>
>>984242
>Bitcoiners think that price volatility is due to the fact that Bitcoin does not have wide acceptance yet, but in reality the volatility is due to the uneven distribution. The fact that a thousand wallets own the majority of Bitcoin is a fatal flaw and one that will always haunt Bitcoin.

This guy got a valid point, how is this any different from todays money, the 1% is already there?
>>
>>984242
All this FUD coming out, looks like the price is due to shoot up to 500$ in a couple of days.
>>
>>984328
Those that are the "1%" in today's model concentrate their wealth at a faster pace.

Bitcoins deflationary model means that over time the shift will move away from those "1k wallets" or whatever, because either they spend one day or their die with it.
>>
>>984365
>Bitcoins deflationary model means that over time the shift will move away from those "1k wallets" or whatever, because either they spend one day or their die with it.

I understand your point here, but what if they don't spend it all at once and it will heritage to family members.

I see some people got atleast 150k + bitcoins on their wallet, i really can't see the difference between hoarding btc and "real" money, also you can manipulate the market if you got tons of bitcoins or team up with other the 1% or am i wrong here?
>>
>>984375
Yeah, it could be inherited later, the point is though that over time the influence of these hands should gradually decrease. if they never do get spent then I guess they could be considered lost coins.

And yeah, manipulation is totally a thing. I've been following price movements since 2012, and I've seen tons of 10k+ whales get absolutely btfo at trying to manipulate the price, I'd guess there is still a few left but at the scale it is now and how distributed it is, it's no longer as easy as a 10k market sell on gox to get everyone to flip their shit. Now you're going to need 2-3k market sells on 5 different exchanges to have any impact.

Still possible but I've seen it gradually become harder and harder, and its so easy for those that try to get rekt.
>>
>>984383
Okay ty for info.
>>
>>984310
Scarcity means nothing if the intended use isn't the actual use.

>>984314
There are plenty of things they can do to affect Bitcoin. They don't need to though because it has never been a threat.

>>984328
It's not any different. Anyone who buys a Bitcoin and helps increase the total transaction volume is voluntarily agreeing that some neckbeard who had a sweet gaming rig at the right time should be a multimillionaire. He's pretty much saying "here take my money, bro" and places himself at the bottom of the pyramid where it is now his turn to collectively shill with all the other Bitcoin hoarders. You agree to whatever arbitrary price they decide you should pay so they can recoup whatever losses they spent on electricity and hardware. Meanwhile even the Winklevoss twins must be sweating because thier Bitcoins used to be worth 10 times what they paid for it and now only double. Thier laughable $400 billion valuation isn't looking too good now. If I were them I would just quit while I was ahead. Long cons hardly ever work.

>>984383
Yea exactly. They just cash out, take the money and run. I'm surprised all of the big wallets haven't done this.
>>
File: bitcoin-pie-ownershp.png (34KB, 828x454px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-pie-ownershp.png
34KB, 828x454px
>>980052
>>980064
>>980069
>>980124
>>980158
>>980196
>>982105
>>982584
>>982988
>>983389
>>983418
>>983444
>>983464
>>983482
>>983635
>>983747
>>983781
>>983790
>>984242
>>984693

50% of all bitcoins in the hands of 1000 people.
That's just wrong and the main reason I am selling bitcoins and slowly buying into Gulden. https://timeline.gulden.com/
Have 100 bitcoins in a cold wallet and the rest cashing out depending on market price.
>pic related

Gulden seems a much better currency and is actually used as a currency and is very very undervalued.
In the Netherlands you can use it at Subways https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3wBJWTKJ6M

Also discuss Gulden >>982016
>>
>>984741

where I live you can order food from around 100 restaurants with bitcoins. every convenience store sells bitcoins. we have bitcoin atms. if I travel to any major city on the world, I can find a bitcoin trader.

can't say the same for gulden.

and I don't get why people "invest" in bitcoin. it's a transaction system. it's like you're putting a million bucks on your debit card, except with a lot more risk.
>>
>>984804

>Come again?

First commercial company build around Gulden: https://nocks.nl/
Everywhere you can use Bitcoin you can use Gulden and vice versa.

They are going to launch a android and ios app for it.

>Please do tell me in what fairy tail country you live?
>>
>>984741
Nice shill bro.

Gulden is overvalued at $0.0015 per coin, with 300mill currently outstanding considering 1.6 billion supply will eventually crush it to $0.0001.
>>
>>984836

>Please do tell me in what fairy tail country you live?

austria

>>984836
>First commercial company build around Gulden: https://nocks.nl/

and it's in moonspeak

>>984836
>They are going to launch a android and ios app for it.

what, like a wallet?

>>984836
>Everywhere you can use Bitcoin you can use Gulden

I don't think so broski

maybe you're saying they're easy to convert, but I can't image it's faster than 30-50 minutes per conversion.
>>
>>984836
>Fairy Tail
>Tail

ayy lmao
>>
>>984856
I visited Berlin and they had a lot of restaurants and bars accepting bitcoin.
It was really nice and easy but didn't know about Austria will visit your country and check it out.
I am from the Netherlands and we also have a lot of places that accept bitcoin you should come visit.

They are launching an special bitcoin gulden app as I understood.

You should check out Gulden and Nocks and see I am right, especially living in Europe it would be more interesting because their main focus is to be direct competition against the Euro.
>>
>>984845
Total of 1.680.000.000
Around 22 million mined every year, you do the math.
Expected price 0.45 eurocent per coin according to devteam but that will be much higher.

>I guess you also said bitcoin was a fail when it was sub 1 dollar lolz

There are going to be only 1680 Gulden millionares ever!
You made a mistake not being an early adaptor with bitcoin you will do the same with Gulden.
Or you simply don't have money.
>>
>>984861
This is biz not /b/
>>
File: 7yNtj8X.jpg (193KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
7yNtj8X.jpg
193KB, 800x741px
>>980052

You are fucked to the 9th degree.
The Bitcoin is dying a horrible slow death.
The Bitcoin has been linked to the Silk Road and has many connections to illegal drugs and nefarious entities.
You are probably being investigated by the FBI right now
>You need lube OP.
>>
>>980052
>>
If you look at the chart it begins more and more to look like the bear market for bitcoin is over.
>>
>>984879
Krijg de tyfus met je gare gulden shill.

De enige gulden die er toedeed is meer dan 10 jaar geleden uit roulatie.

Het is niks en het wordt nooit iets.
>>
>>984889
Holy shit you're living 3 years behind, fagtron. God damn, kiddo.
>>
>>984949
It's OK most of you guys are living in the past too. The glory days of Bitcoin are over a couple years ago, bud. There is no hype left to ride on.
>>
>>984970

Hmmm, like the idea of anonymous currency is only applicable to illegal things... I don't think that's TROO-OOO.
>>
Whoops I thought you were the same person as

>>984889
>>
>>984999
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you mean to respond to someone else?
>>
>>985002
>lol facepalm
>>
Seems like rootstock was a flop.
White paper low on detail and whole presentation done in spanish.

Looks bullish for ethereum.
>>
MOON ALERT MOON ALERT MOON ALERT MOON ALERT
>>
>>985599

you better be right you little motherfucker
>>
>>985599

you lied you son of a whore
>>
>>985723
what do you mean? it sure looks like a moon alert
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
>>
moooooo-
>>
I had 20 bitcoin when they were $12 each. ;_;
>>
File: weneedtogodeeper.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weneedtogodeeper.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>980052
When it goes up fast, it comes down even faster.

Will it fall next month, next hour, next minute? Time will tell, but nothing beats being paranoid all those minutes, hours and days ;)
>>
>>986349

Nyah Jeez. This is why I'm holding onto my bitcoin now. I don't want to look back and say I had a bitcoin when it was just at $400!
>>
File: backto400s.png (125KB, 1672x849px) Image search: [Google]
backto400s.png
125KB, 1672x849px
>>980058
Notice how this faggot has stopped posting.

OP will be a millionaire in 10 years if he holds, but protip: He will not hold because he is weak.
>>
>>983159
Ethereum as a token is useless since a couple of days ago, go reach the Rootstock whitepaper and cry.

The Bitcoin blockchain is officially a block hole that will literally absorb every blockchain based technology.

Get on it or keep coping, pick one and only one.

https://uploads.strikinglycdn.com/files/90847694-70f0-4668-ba7f-dd0c6b0b00a1/RootstockWhitePaperv9-Overview.pdf
>>
>>986394
My friend and I figured bitcoins weren't going anywhere, and there was nothing much to use them for yet (or even a convenient way to convert them into money in Canada), so we just dumped them into stupid shit like bitcoin casinos.
>>
>>986361
Yeah it always crashes dont buy lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>985008
>COPE
I can feel the ETH bagholders shaking harder than a nocoiner.
>>
>>986349
You were (almost) part of the 1-million-club (there will only be 1 million people to ever hold 21 coins.
In fact less, since a lot of coins will be lost forever.
You could have retired in 10 fucking years but you lack long term vision and you will now cry tears of lava.
>>
>>986455
>then this faggot bumps multiple dead Bitcoin threads and spams each one with multiple posts
>way to contribute to the board in a meaningful way bitch boy
>>
protip for brave bitcoin holders:
Begin Shorting now, then buy more at $350.
>>
Made $6,000+ just in today's gains. Could lose all that again tomorrow. But it's the bitcoin game we play.
>>
>>986494
>>986642
Yea already shorted at 392$
>>
>>980052
I still remember that faggot that used to spam THE 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BUY INTO THE BITCOIN HYPE.

When the price was at 200$s, then I purchased 2 bitcoins, then it shot up to 500 WHAT A COINCIDENCE.
>>
>>986494
How the fuck did you know thats going to happen?
>>
I wasn't really impressed by the rootstock white paper tbqh senpaitachi. It sounded more like a lot of promises and I was hoping for a more technical paper.
>>
>>986444
rootstock doesnt even do anything its merely a sidechain.

Its also invented by some spanish people.
>>
>>986764
Ethereum went up a couple pennies on the rootstock announcement.
>>
>>984970
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it". - Max Planck

"Science advances one funeral at a time" - Max Planck.
>>
>>984970
this is your account on bitcointalk right?

>kwukduck
>>
>>986871
maybe it's Proudhon :L
>>
>>986832
cope
>>986485
cope
>>986686
Luck, he could have been wrong and BTC could have doubled.

The moral of the story is: you buy and hold Bitcoin no matter what, and if you wait long enough you end up with more than you started with. Bitcoin going up in the long term is a fundamental law of physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
Is it wrong is I invest ~ 350k in bitcoin?
>>
>>987111
if* I invest.

I'm thinking of hording out a lot of money on bitcoin. It's my parent's money so I don't care.
>>
>>980163
Why does everyone just revert to this example?
>>
>>984741
>In the Netherlands you can use it at Subways

brb investing in footlongs
>>
>>987111
>>987116
go for it m9

we'll be over $500 by new year probably so I'd hurry
>>
>>986847
Too bad it will take a looooong time for Bitcoiners to die off then, huh? I'm just wondering if 20 years from now you guys are still waiting for a happening. That would be sad. Have you ever even considered the possibility that you may never get rich off of Bitcoin or are you guys so narrow minded that it never crossed your mind?
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>987141
>>
>>987141
You think the field of cryptocurrency will simply dissappear because you wish it away.

In a few years it will be taught in universities. People will grow up with it. You cant stop it.
>>
>>986440
>Gulden
keke.

Looks like it's time to get back into BTC again. I had a few £k in it, played the markets, LTC, DOGE etc.. time to dig my wallet out and play again
>>
>>988326
I didn't mean to greentext
>>
>>988326
Check out their timeline it is impressive.
https://timeline.gulden.com/
>>
>>987987
I think it will be taught as early as high school. That's the first time I learned about tulip mania.
>>
OP just made $1200 in 6 days.
>>
>>988326
>>
>>988417
Not until he sells.
>>
>>988430
Wrong. He can buy things with BTC.
>>
>>988431
>made $1200
>dollars
>BTC
Wat?
>>
>>988440
Well-memed, sir.
>>
>>988365
How much do you think should be reasonably invested into Gulden?
>>
Nothing you should invest in Bitcoin only I was joking
>>
>>988458
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guldencoin/

not much.

It's 66th by marketcap and next to no exchange volume

Might be a great buy but certainly very risky
>>
>>988591
No I was trolling.
The coin has no volume is probably going to die in a couple of months.
Bitcoin has much bigger marketcap and less risky by far.
>>
>>988626
>having buttsecks with 3 disease ridden Thailand ladyboys is less risky than sticking your hand in a blender
>>
>>988591
>>988626
I'll buy both.
>>
>>980052
Can you afford a potential loss?

Do you have any knowledge of what you're investing in?
>>
OP here: I bought at $375 and the price is now almost at $400. Kill yourselves faggots.
>>
I am going to buy $666 USD worth of tendies with my profits. Wow.
>>
>I just spent 10k on internet monopoly money
>How fucked am I?
>>
>>989237
Just like dollars & euros
>>
>>988895
wow that would be impressive if you had actually sold. let us know when you lock in a profit because paper gains only impress newbs.
>>
>>988708
Don't buy Gulden it is a waste of your time.
Small buy support and price is not going up.
Best choice is Bitcoin.
>>
Literally all these bitcoins (a huge amount of them) are owned by kikes and corporations now. the guy who invented them are fucked, his jp bank is gone, americunts took his idea, create blockchain, makes huge shekels now.

bitcoin was created as in need of freedom but as always corporations/companies/richfags wins because they have resources.
>>
>>990313
I used to be a big bitcoin fan but what you say is true.
For now I have switched 10% of my bitcoins to Gulden and in time will convert more.

https://vimeo.com/110882828
>>
>>990329
You do realize that if Gulden gets big all the Jews and corporations will just switch to that, right? In the end the Jews always win.
>>
>>990331
nah.. at this point i think they would just destroy this company because its not muricaland one
>>
>>990329

can you stop shilling your gulden bullshit you stupid kike noone cares
>>
>>990329
Is this some kind of "gulden raid on /biz/"?
Or just one single deluded shill
>>
File: 420.png (9KB, 354x239px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
9KB, 354x239px
>>980058
Where are you now? LOL faggot.
>>
>>991006
wow speculative assets sure are volatile.
>>
File: Untitled.png (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>990760
Pump and dump LOL, also Ripple is also a pump and dump, there both pumped at the same level, the zig zags are just done by bots desu, if you were to shove in 1 dallar the price would go down simulating a drop.
>>
>buy keys of Coke/Molly etc on dn
>start flipping
>>
>>991006
You do realize that price is not gonna stick and will go down tomorrow right?
>>
>>991025
Also happens every time bitcoin hits front page of reddit
>>
If I invested 10$ on every new cryptocurrency that came out, would I have anything at all after 10 years?

Everybody remembers Bitcoin for going from worthless to peaking at 1000$ per coin.

Thing is, that only happened due to a combination of sudden factors like China, Mt Gox, and a huge influx of buyers as the concept of cryptocurrency itself was finally "discovered" mainstream. Not bitcoin itself.

Now the market is saturated with worthless imitators of the concept hoping for a quick pump and dump since they're so susceptible by nature. Not to mention extremely vulnerable to theft and the possibility of being broken when on the way to going up the computing singularity in the next 100 years when alternative computing finally takes off.

These seem to all be penny stocks, the only value is in the name "Bitcoin" because that's what people are familiar with thanks to media and this can't really be replicated. That standard has already been adopted.
>>
>>991196
No, I was watching it slow pump on poloniex,the news came out that Microsoft is going to be using Ripple with Azure.

The pump started before the news was announced Like always.
>>
>>991214
So the money in crypto currency is inventing one, getting it in the news, and dumping it?

I feel like scamming kickstarter is less work for the money and probably more reliable.
>>
>>991025
Huh. Reading into it the Bitcoin bubble was bots as well. Factor in the theft that occurred later, that's a hell of a scam the people behind MtGox pulled off.

I guess the question is:
Are bitcoins actually "stable" enough to even be worth real people's time now?
>>
File: Untitled.png (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>991232
>>991218
stfu with your scammy pump and dump already
>>
>>991254
When the fuck did I even imply cryptocurrency is anything but a bad idea to invest. Front page news pumps, penny stock gambling, saturated concept market, only value is orchestrating scams, even the most established is questionable if it's even usable by real people.
>>
>>991261
>>991232
>>991218
>>991204
>>991196
ok you faggot ill buy some retarded gulden meh, what insider news do you have?
>>
>>991290
Quit being retarded. It's a scam like you suspect. There's your news.
>>
So, why did the Aussies raid the supposed creator's house in Sydney?
>>
>>991387
Supposedly unrelated tax bullshit.
>>
>>980052
hope you enjoy wasting money on something made by an Australian.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-02-49-15.png (296KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-02-49-15.png
296KB, 1080x1920px
1JUGVtkYW4VzD1s5GRDh3RbGJEuBVeZHWr

Send me some bitcoins if you can. Just starting out and would like playing around.
>>
>>989687
I haven't sold yet. Bitcoin has now gone over 400 USD. I suspect it will crash soon but I am holding for the long-term prospects and don't care about short-term price wings. I'll be putting more money into this next pay check along with many other cryto-assets most people here haven't heard of.

I am going to be able to live on chicken tendies when this is over.
>>
>>991426
>>991432
No more ,_; maybe tommorow
>>
I am issuing a personal Jewish Challenge to any remaining kikes in this thread: In approximately 225 days from the time of this post the Bitcoin reward for mining blocks will drop by half. This event: occurring on Thursday July 21, 2016, which I will nickname "Kike Thursday" will mark the start of Bitcoin's rapidly approaching economic scarcity which will send the price soaring. My challenge to any remaining kikes in this thread is to refrain from selling any of your coins between now and Kike Thursday regardless of any short-term changes to the price.

I understand that a lot can happen in a year and that we may even see the price drop to unremarkable levels. The challenge lies in holding back from your tendency to chase after quarters in the street with your slimy, greasy, outstretched claws and beak-like noses, and instead embrace the principal that we all first learned of in synagog which is: "always trust the white man to chase carrot and miss string." If you can follow this advice Yahweh will surely bless us Jewish pursuits and collectively we will make a fortune.

Will you undertake my Jewish Challenge biz?
>>
>>991454
I would if I wasn't poor and simply living vicariously through others successes
>>
>>991460
Can I pay you to be my jester? Post Skype.
>>
>>991454
Bitcoin isn't going to magically increase in price once the bitcoin reward halves. Why? Because this is a known event to happen, and the price is already factored in. Bitcoin is plagued with useless speculators who do nothing but horde. Why would speculators invest more money after the halving occurs when they can buy just before?
>>
>>981997
>>983330
>>983424
>>983482
>>984741
>>984836
>>984875
>>984879
>>988365
>>988458
>>988591
>>990331

GULDEN seems to be a very interesting coin here on bizz.
Is Gulden taking over Bitcoin?
>>
>>991632
>>991636
>>991635
I've just realised you're the same person shilling every thread about gulden.
>>
>>991025
All of them are pump n dumps, including bitcoin.

At least Bitcoin actually has some chance of a future. None of these other shitcoin bagholder scams will ever take off.
>>
>>991658
Everything is a "pump and dump" idiot. LIFE is a pump and dump. It gets born, it grows, it peaks, it starts falling.

Bitcoin has just begun, that's the whole point. It will stay the best form of money we've ever seen until beter technology +better network effect says otherwise.
>>
>>991454

>implying the recent move from ~200 to 400 has nothing to do with this halving already being priced in

when everyone expects the price to magically rocket to the moon on halving day, nothing is going to actually happen. Probably a giant dump, tbqh
>>
>>991683
You have no idea what happened on the last halving do you?

Or maybe the recent litecoin one?

"it's priced in!"

This isn't some F500
>>
>>991439

>putting money in altcoins

might as well kiss that cash goodbye m8
>>
>>991674
Only a bagholder would attempt to change the definition of a term THAT much.
>>
>>991686
I stand by what I've said in previous threads: with what little /biz/ knows about anything just do the opposite of everything they say and you will probably make money.

In the case of alt-coins: not every coin is created equal but the ones which make significant contributions to economics or cryptography are sound investments. I have already made 50% on a fairly obscure alt-coin and the price is still experiencing growth so the joke is on you faggot. You can keep investing in your shitty index funds and stocks like the rest of /biz/ but I am hedging my bets on the future.
>>
>>992169
There aren't many coins worth investing besides Bitcoin except maybe 3, the rest are random p and d's.
>>
>>991687
You are bagholding your worthless life and im bagholding Bitcoin. Pretty certain im on the winning team.
>>
Hey guys, what do you think about this and is this all a big scam like their other products?

http://products.butterflylabs.com/cloud-mining-contracts.html
>>
>>991204
>I invested 10$ on every new cryptocurrency that came out, would I have anything at all after 10 years?
>Everybody remembers Bitcoin for going from worthless to peaking at 1000$ per coin.
>Thing is, that only happened due to a combination of sudden factors like China, Mt Gox, and a huge influx of buyers as the concept of cryptocurrency itself was finally "discovered" mainstream. Not bitcoin itself.
>Now the market is saturated with worthless imitators of the concept hoping for a quick pump and dump since they're so susceptible by nature. Not to mention extremely vulnerable to theft and the possibility of being broken when on the way to going up the computing singularity in the next 100 years when alternative computing finally takes off.
>These seem to all be penny stocks, the only value is in the name "Bitcoin" because that's what people are familiar with thanks to media and this can't really be replicated. That standard has already been adopted.

+1
nice way of thinking bro...
keep spreading the word!
have you studied economics?
>>
File: 1449730126455.jpg (35KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1449730126455.jpg
35KB, 720x406px
>>993332
>>
>>991685
>>991683
He may be correct though, I have seen bitshares launch 2.0 and that Gulden, what happens is they get a countdown timer then they dump after, I lost 140$s.

It will most likely dump on the halving then go back up.

I love bitcoin, but i'm not going to lie.

But on the other hand im noticing something odd, the price is volatile only when the pumping stops, if any dumps could happen it would massively make bitcoin look bad from all the infrastructure people are investing in, and scare people away.

I think the price right now on how it's like watching paint dry was intended from now on.
>>
>>991683
Oh one more thing, if you get ANY kind of news that is bullish, the price has already been set in a week or weeks before the news.

Same goes with stocks.
>>
Monero is the underdog. You heard it here first. Just wait for 3-4 months.
>>
>>993407
Gulden going to be used in more stores worldwide than Bitcoin.

>That is the truth it has already made public
>>
>>993467
People are selling Monero to buy Gulden.
>>
>>994336
kek.

I bet you were a Munero shill a few months ago
>>
>>991683

Usually I'd say you're right but at the moment 1.4 million dollars in bitcoins are being created each and every day and the price remains fairly stable, meaning the market is absorbing these new coins every day

After the halving the price really can only rise as there literally will be only half the coins created each day till the next halving in 4~ years
>>
>tfw /biz/ talk me out of investing bitcoin when it was ~250/BTC.
Now it is 450/btc
FUCK you all.
>>
>>994673
Never listen to no coiners. Thats a fast way to the poorhouse
>>
>>994673
>things that never happened
>>
>>994673
My investment has gone up 23% in the past 2 weeks alone. Toplel.

This is why you never listen to biz for anything.
>>
>>994673
All the nocoiners that told you not to invest are just butthurt that they bought in at $1100/btc. Right it's not too late to jump in, but only spend as much you can afford to lose.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-13-42-27.png (640KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-13-42-27.png
640KB, 1080x1920px
>>980052
>>
>>983335
Yea I threw some money in ripple just in cAse
>>
>>994673
No here is the thing, no one is counting the economic collapse, Bitcoin is the prime canidate for the most absolute police state. The global ledger and up coming projects like the internet of things arte equivalent to skynet from the terminator.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-13-51-02.png (164KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-13-51-02.png
164KB, 1080x1920px
>>980052
/biz/ final warning
>>
Bitcoin
>>
>>995402
Gulden taking over Bitcoin.
>>
>>995747
Everybody knows that
>>
1 If you know how to trade.
>>
Im one that you call a "nocoiner" that is thinking of turning into a coiner.

Should i hop into this spike? or is it gunna fall any time soon.

Because i heard that the are gunna slash the mining value of it next year so im gunna guess that will make it exponentially more expensive so thus why i wish to become a coiner.
>>
>>996244
http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/
>>
>>996244
Price is bubbling up gradually right now.

It could go to $600 before christmas.
>>
>>996244
>obvious Bitcoiner
Fuck off fag.

>>996319
You too.
>>
>>996311
Kike Thursday is coming and you better be holding when it does.
>>
>>984970
This faggot says this to us after the price goes up almost 30% within the past 2 weeks.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>996323
>obvious Bitcoiner
no
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-11-24-30.png (161KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-11-24-30.png
161KB, 1080x1920px
>>984970
Went up 90% in the passed 3 months
>>
my last two numbers
>>
>>996353

>"passed"
>this is the average bitcoin investor
>>
>>996361
What's the diffrence between this and stocks?
>>
I wonder if people said that about the typical Google investor 11 years ago, and Bitcoin as a whole looks to have much more promise going forward.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/081315/if-you-would-have-invested-right-after-googles-ipo.asp
>>
>>996380
>still doesn't get it
>>
File: 1zkjHdH.jpg (5KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1zkjHdH.jpg
5KB, 200x151px
>>980052
I lost ~$10k because I am hodling atm.

I've lost more than $30k at times.

I'm still up +200% overall. How does it feel to be a kek teir trader?
>>
>>995178
How does Bitcoin help goverment and TPTB when it gives freedom to people. Just lol at thinking global ledger = muh 1984.

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/reusable-payment-codes-could-make-blockchain-analysis-companies-obsolete/35899
>>
>>996442
Meh. Bitcoin is an insignificant part of my overall portfolio and I'm investing mostly for ideological reasons.
>>
>>996510
Then why are you asking us how fucked you are? Just sweat it out or take your losses like a pro.

Bitcoin is volatile, if you didn't know that going in...
>>
>>996380
literally nothing. just a bunch of retards in their 20's who think they know everything about money and how currencies work.
>>
>>996387
look at what you just said. there are literally hundreds of thousands of investment opportunities and your logic applies to every single one of them. Only a small percentage of these investments actually go anywhere. People who doubted google had a good reason at the time. People who invested in google were taking a huge chance but they were lucky.
>>
For me this will be my last post in these kind of threads directed at nocoiners.

Dear nocoiners,
>By now more than a billion dollars of venture capital has flown into bitcoin/blockchain tech. This is only the publicly visible part.
>Big financial institutions have formed working groups to study bitcoin, google for example R3.
>New tech like ethereum has anyone who has the capability to understand the theory and technicalities behind it creaming their pants. If you are looking at BTC as just a currency, you dont understand the concept and the implications at all.
>Another part of the big financial players are in full shill mode to separate the blockchain concept from the bitcoin "trademark". Multiple times they have tried to patent blockchain related tech.

At this point, nocoiners are no longer the healthy sceptic. They are that crazy old guy that still swears the internet does not have that much of an impact on society and who refuses to get a smartphone.
>>
>>980052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgUCzt35xU
>>
>>996743
Pretty much accurate on all counts
>>
>>996387
Now you understand why Gulden is best choice.
Gold Google Bitcoin simple it is Gulden.
Gulden all day every day over Bitcoin.

AltaVista is Bitcoin
Google is Gulden

>innovation
>>
>>996743

meh its fine gah
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.