[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do you have to make in order to have gold diggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: wpid-1159_goldinger_art_black.png (13KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-1159_goldinger_art_black.png
13KB, 440x460px
How much money do you have to make in order to have gold diggers chasing you? Also, what first world country has the "easiest" gold diggers?
>>
It depends on your area. You only need $50K for a SEA girl to love you senpai.
>>
>>977788
>How much money do you have to make in order to have gold diggers chasing you?

How would they know how much money you have? Only a small percentage of "rich" people wear overwhelming flashy things.
>>
>>977795
>Only a small percentage of "rich" people wear overwhelming flashy things.
This
>>
>>977807
>>977795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zCl9VNaICY
>>
>>977788
I only make around $140,000 and I have some of them pay attention to me. I'm 24 and going after college girls in a non-metro area, so it doesn't take a lot of money to effectively be the wealthiest man in the room.

If I was in upper Manhattan trying to pick up a 26 year old smokeshow, I'd look like a retard.

Your question is retarded anyway. You (And me) don't have enough for the intelligent, classy, gorgeous ones. You have enough for the obvious, GED, bar bathroom blowjob ones. The trashy girls that are impressed by a 2007 BMW.
>>
>>977812
God damn Scooby was a bro.
Fuck /fit/ for driving him away

>>977816
What a strange little man you are
>>
>>977812
>>977922
>literal bald-headed faggot who lies about being natty

lmao
>>
>>977788
Bro don't sell them on money. Look at how many people play the lottery. Just talk about your dreams and ambition, and most girls will eat that shit up.
Pussy for free, because they think they can lock you in with free samples on a lotto ticket, and trade up when you cash in.
And as for the rest of the gold diggers, You're exchanging at retail, never buy retail. $100 of cocaine or weed will get you most of what the other guys are paying retail for. Whatever it is figure out the experience she really wants and trade that.
OPs a sucka asking for retail price
>>
>>977791
>SEA

Seattle?
>>
>>977941
SouthEast Asian
>>
>>977940
are u chinese
>>
>>977791
this. all kinds of jokes about military towns to be said
>>
>>977791
>>977960
South East Asians also tend to be hideous as fuck and most are trannies
>>
>>977922
>Fuck /fit/ for driving him away
yea keep blaming /fit/ not faggots
>>
>>977927
>>977947
>>977962
That's some quality posting
>>
>>977788
Enough to flaunt.

IPhone 6s, nice car, nice clothes, nice haircut, expensive smelling deodorant, nice shoes, it's a wrap.
>>
>>977965
also, apple watch.
>>
>>977964
It's a shitpost thread, what other replies are expected to be posted?
>>
>>977962

You've obviously never been there. Of course the Filipinos on those dating sites are ugly. They are poor/uneducated and looking for somebody to take them to their country. If you would actually go there, you'd see all the beautiful women.
>>
File: ToGTFO.jpg (11KB, 245x146px) Image search: [Google]
ToGTFO.jpg
11KB, 245x146px
>>977788

Nice try, honey.

also, tripdubs acknowledged...
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 230x300px
>>977788
I worked with a "gold digger" and became good friends with her. She was smart, gorgeous and funny. Every man who met her was crazy for her. (I was/still am married) I gave up the chase because I know I wasn't in her or her friends ' league. I think that's partially why she liked me...I wasn't trying to get in her pants like every other guy she knew/met.

She married the first guy who looke like he might be successful. But he was a Wolf of Wall Street and soon the money went away and the drugs took over. She divorced him and soon met the president of an oil company she had worked for in Houston. He was crazy for her and a millionaire. She married him, moved to Arizona. He was 65, she was 34. He died of cancer two years later. Soon she was being courted by the rich friends of her late husband. She married one worth over $100 million.

She was real interested in the woman who founded La Prairie cosmetics. That woman has been described in the press as a long time gold digger.

My friend read that article and asked me if I thought she was a gold digger and I lied and said no because I knew it would make her happy in some way and she'd go have a beer with me after work.

She looks a lot like pic related. If you are in the natural gas business in Houston you'll know who she is.
>>
>>978047
>asked me if I thought she was a gold digger

shoulda said yes. would be been interesting to see her reaction.
>>
>>977788

depends.

Georgiafag here.

In some mountain towns if you were making $50k a year you would def have some ladies following you around.

But now in Atlanta, you would need to be hitting like $150k+ to start to attract groupies.
>>
>>977788
Just get cheap tattoos, most girls are to stupid to know your tattoo is shit and normal people.

And pretend your hiding something about yourself don't tell them shit let there imagination do the work for you.

Thing about girls is there external, they only care what you have done not what your going to do.
>>
Just LIE op. Lying absolutely works. Girls are so dumb with money it doesn't matter if you have a lambo. If you have a shit tier big screen and buy starbucks err day you can fake it with some for a few months. Dont feel bad either cause these women tend to be total cunts anyway,
>>
>>978193
getting tattooed allows you to dress up any way you want I noticed.
>>
>>977791

How about Eastern Europeans?
>>
>>977965
>>977967
Negro that I work with sports all of this. Pulls girls WAY out of his league. Of course they're all trash tier, but they're still better looking and more numerous than anyone I could pull.
>>
>>977788
all chinese women are golddiggers by default
>>
>>977940
This x1000 just sell her a dream
>>
File: Flippies.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flippies.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>977788
Philippines.

You do not even need to be rich. You just need to whip out your white cock.
>>
>>977788
>what first world country has the "easiest" gold diggers?
Every country has shallow, fat and ugly women who will date you for money.
>>
Once you make enough to feed, clothe and shelter another human there will be women looking to be taken care of.
>>
>>980306
>gold diggers
>fat and ugly women

I not sure you understand how it works
>>
Related question, how easy is it to aquire a north indian, lightskin qt using money? Can I just go there as a white man and show her I have money?
>>
>>980549

Yes, they will cook you curry for a green card and outsource your job
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.