[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Hi guys easy tips to make some extra money on the net for a poor student ?
>>
>>975450

camwhoring
>>
>>975455
oh waw
so surprising and original senpai
>>
>>975461
Write papers faggot.
>>
>>975537
clever advice or fuck off stupid yankee
>>
Get a job if you don't have one already.

Reduce spending.

That's about it.
>>
>>975455
If you're either attractive or have a somewhat attractive gf, this is the most profitable option
>>
>>975450
Read the millions of other threads asking the same question on this board everyday.
>>
File: thx genius for the tip.jpg (36KB, 736x566px) Image search: [Google]
thx genius for the tip.jpg
36KB, 736x566px
>>975788
Yep i already have one and
stahp with ur stupid capitalist merican idealistic legend dude , there iis no job left with the technologic progress , the work disappears !
"surely none will maintain that it can be advantageous to substitute a machine for a man, if this man cannot find work elsewhere "
Jean Charles LĂ©onard Simonde de Sismondi , an ecominist swiss fag !
the only way left to make fortune its to invest
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x1136px
I'm a student, and when I find myself not working on the weekend or can't afford to go out, I run my own "cab" all night. I usually just tell all my friends to spread the word and advertise on Twitter. I charge way less than a real taxi and you can smoke and drink in my car so there's really no reason no good reason not to call me. Since I'm 19 and have friends of friends still in highschool, i will also buy alcohol and cigarettes for minors. Since I started this, it pas for my gas completely. Every person I pick up also has to tweet about what I'm doing. I get quite a bit of exposure, but I wish I got more. To add I'll also get paid in hash and cigarettes which is cool sometimes, plus I get in on smoking rotations, all for free. I basically hang with local people my age all day and night and I love it.
>>
>>975450
Will you work on commission?
>>
Freelancing is the easiest way but it fucking sucks. Just going to warn you now.

I tried making a living off of freelance writing for years and it was seemingly impossible. You spend most of your time scouring the internet and marketing forums for people looking to hire writers.

Most of the people you meet are Indians who want $.50c to $1 per 100 word writers and have retarded high standards for the work they want done.

Most people have made money online by selling eBooks telling people they make money online. I don't know how well the niche sites like that work today though, I've been out of that game for too long.

You could pick a niche, get set up on Amazon affiliate and create YouTube videos reviewing products, leaving your affiliate link in the description. You don't have to own the actual product or use your own voice, just use Bing and steal other people's shit.

I also used to Cookie Stuff back in the day with Myspace.

>Find popular band
>Leave a generic "omg so awesome" comment
>Cookie Stuff was an amazon link
>Was making $100 a day easily
>Wasn't hiding my tracks or "blanking the refer" as blackhatworld calls it
>Banned

Honestly, you have to just come up with your own method. There's no easy 1-2-3 system that anyone can give you to make money that hasn't been utterly saturated.
>>
>>976376
>stahp with ur stupid capitalist merican idealistic legend dude , there iis no job left with the technologic progress , the work disappears !

So basically what you're looking for is an easy, fool-proof, legal and undiscovered way to make some money on the internet that no one has heard of?

You think this is easier than just working a job?
>>
>>976402
Oh Jesus, I just read the rest of OP's posts.

Well, writing might not be for you so I wouldn't go that route. It honestly sounds like you're just looking for some rich random Uncle you never knew to die and give you millions of dollars.

Good luck OP.

Wish for that money in one hand, take a shit in the other one and let me know which one fills up first.
>>
>>976376
>stahp with ur stupid capitalist merican idealistic legend dude , there iis no job left with the technologic progress

Since you're too lazy to do it, I'll just tell you.

People who have made the most money online did it by telling people they made money online. Frank Kern is probably one of the top earners when it comes to online marketing. Did he ever make a dime on the internet when he released his first product? Fuck no.

He setup a product, priced it at $1,000 and told people he made a fortune online, which made him a fortune.

Here's the thing OP, you're so against capitalism but you can't be if you want to make money online. If you want to be one of those honest earners, go get a 9-5 McJob and stop bitching. If you want to make money, you're going to have to lie and change who you are, to the point where people see you as someone they want to be.
>>
>>976413
>. If you want to be one of those honest earners, go get a 9-5 McJob and stop bitching

Tbqh.

Working a regular job compared to freelancing, working online in some way, starting a business, daytrading, etc IS 1000X TIMES EASIER.

The certaintity and ease of a job is incredible compared to freelancing or a business where you don't know if you might be able to pay rent or eat this week. Until of course your business/freelancing takes off and you save tons and make a great amount of income regularly.
>>
>>976409
Yeah sorry ,english it s not my native language , i'm working on it .
>>976413
>>976413
>Here's the thing OP, you're so against capitalism but you can't be if you want to make money online. If you want to be one of those honest earners, go get a 9-5 McJob and stop bitching. If you want to make money, you're going to have to lie and change who you are, to the point where people see you as someone they want to be.

I apreciate the honesty of the tip , even if i already know that , but i m not anticapitalist , the thing is i dont support the blind stupid watchdogs of their own slavery, who say if you're not rich it s because you're not working hard enough...
I was just searching for tips like a stockmarket website where i can invest 50/100 bucks or something like that !

>>976393
respect , good luck m8
>>
>>975450
Work?
>>
>>976693
>I was just searching for tips like a stockmarket website where i can invest 50/100 bucks or something like that !

Do you really think you can earn any money with $100?

Fees for most brokers are like 10% of your starting money, per trade.
>>
>>976693
>the thing is i dont support the blind stupid watchdogs of their own slavery, who say if you're not rich it s because you're not working hard enough...

But this is true.

You are the one who is stupid, you want to get rich doing nothing, just waiting for someone to give you a secret cheatcode to input to generate money.
>>
File: wtf1.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>976702
there is a scoop dude , capitalisme is based on cheating
>>
>>976742
How?

Capitalism is about providing a product or service to someone and they give you money in exchange.
>>
>>975461
Teach kids in china over a smartphone app how to speak english.
Actually it's even simpler than that, just talk with them for an hour and get 20$, weekly payout nigga.

Only prerequisites are that you don't look like a pedo and don't have a thick accent

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/3uml6x/how_i_earned_20_in_literally_less_than_2_days/
>>
>>976693
>>976748

scratch that you suck dick lol, no english = no monies
>>
Internships. Even if unpaid they'll increase the likelihood of a good job once you graduate.
>>
>>976746
LMAO and the value ? natural phenomenon ? like the blowing wind in your skull ?
>>
>>976754
I've been looking for a good internship for a while now. I am looking for something that is in the electrical field. But all of them want to start in the summer when I need something within now or the next 2-3 months. They also only want people who are finishing their degrees.

>Inb4 just go get a job
I already started working at a big box toy store and these people have been giving me less than 15 hours a week. And its seasonal so I am getting fired the moment January comes around.

Any tips on to get these internships that pay and are somewhat stable and flexible in hours?

>tfw need 2k by the end of the year
>>
>>976789
>LMAO and the value ? natural phenomenon ? like the blowing wind in your skull ?

Stay poor and looking for a get rich quick scheme :^)
>>
>>975461

Did you not ask for easy tips?

Camwhoring is easy and can be a goldmine
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.