[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P-Vin Project Kickstarter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1448386985142.jpg (119KB, 679x453px) Image search: [Google]
1448386985142.jpg
119KB, 679x453px
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1733155115/p-vin-wonderful-pencil-case
Hey i am 18 years old and want to fullfill my dream. Any sugestions?
>>
Make it in white, like the iphone.
>>
>>972746
Haha thanks
>>
>>972705
Good luck, man.

Great to see /biz/ trying to create something instead of shitposting "how to suck dick for $1" every day.
>>
>>972705
Is that a clock? In the White House?
I smell $15 million dollarydoos
>>
>>972843
Thanks for your Support. :) Do you have Any suggestions?
>>
>>972846
Hm?
>>
>>972705
Only suggestion/question: Can the pencil pockets be designed with customizable widths?
>>
>>972847
Make a better video. Or hire someone who can make a better, more styled video.
>>
>>972855
It is possible to create this yes. I Plan a small , big and a tool version with bigger/smaller pockets
>>972856

I will try it
>>
>>972857
Nice. I have a lot of small frequently used tools (chisels, rulers, etc)
>>
>>972861
Cool :) yeah i Plan different versions , its a Prototype atm. Maybe you all can help to fullfill my dream
>>
There are already products like that mass produced. And make them in China doe.
>>
>>972887
But the One i produce has many opportunities. You can put everything together in One Pocket
>>
>>972890
You seem to be able to role with the punches, but just in case. Ignore naysayers, unless they have an accompanying constructive criticism. There's dudes out there that have turned lemonade stands in $100million industries; meanwhile, people think you need to invent a light bulb to even get started.

Just find your market and sell shit.
>>
>>972894
Thanks for your opinion :) i will give my best
>>
>>972705
I don't have any suggestions for you, I just want to say congratulations, because you made a cool project and sticked to it.
>>
>>972897
Thank you! I will Do it.
>>
>>972705
That's awesome OP. You look like you're close to your goal.

I don't like 3 things:
1. The spelling and sentence structure in your backer's rewards columns.
"sipplings"? What? I think you meant siblings, seeing as you refer to one of your products as "the big sister". That brings me to this; where is the other product? I don't see the "little sister" showcased anywhere but the in video. It would be helpful to have additional pictures like you do with The Big Sister.

2.I think the reward section for the levels of backing should be presented in complete sentences so it suggests that you are competent and so they have a clear idea of what they will be receiving.

3. The Video. It's good, for something you made yourself. Maybe that's all you need for this project. But in the future, try to have a voice over and less clunky frames. It doesn't even have to be you, you can pay professional ones like $5 on fiverr.com to do it.

Again, this is pretty cool. Hopefully you factored in shipping cost into your sales price.
>>
>>972705
>want to fullfill my dream. Any sugestions?
Don't let your dreams be memes.
Just do it!
>>
>>972916
Point 1 And 2 will be overworked this evening :)

I work on point 3 and yes shipping is included

Thank you all!
>>
Who needs 16 Fuckin pencils?

Cool though, good job.
>>
>>972940
I'm going to produce One with less pencils , more space for phone or books
>>
>>972949
people want their phone accessible not stored with pens and pencils - most people keep it with them 24/7, unlike pens and pencils
books, also, do not need to be stored with pens or pencils - most people, on a train for example, don't want to have to open a pencil case to access their book (which is 9/10 times larger than the one you advertised keeping in your pencil case)

it seems like these are the points you're trying to set yourself apart from the competition with, but there is reasons why nobody else bothered to do it.
>>
>>972960
in fact, most of the things you're advertising as extras that can be stored in your pencil case are things that nobody wants or needs to store with their pencil case
>hold on, let me get out my pencil case to access my comb
>wait a second, let me just unravel my pencil case to get to my ipod
>you want the time? hold on a second let me unfurl my pencil case
>hold up bub, if you want to mug me you'll need to wait for me to get my knife from my pencil case

for a product whose primary function is utility, it's not very useful (besides the obvious storing of pens and pencils, which any pencil case can and will do and probably cheaper)
>>
>>972963
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1733155115/p-vin-wonderful-pencil-case
wrong market.

Those crazy rootin'-tootin' survivalists will buy anything if if helps them survive a nuclear fallout and they need something to put all their knives and compasses in.

OP: add a few belt loops or even like the molly military connection- a loop that wraps around a belt with a prestud on each end, and best of luck.
>>
Your English is off-putting. I can help you fix that for a small fee.
>>
>>972985
also, think about colours. black, grey, pink, etc. and camouflage colours as well for extra survival points!
>>
>>972705
Don't post it on /biz/

Now I'm going to steal your idea, throw a few thousand of my play $$$ into it and fix its flaws, and profit.
>>
>>972705
looks good to me man, good luck
>>
>>972705

Good job anon, we need more shit like this on /biz/.
>>
The ship is included anywhere in the world? Does it come with the pencils, books and etc or just the case?

Would actually buy (or will) if I had money to spare.

Good luck. Hope your project goes well. :)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.