[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Software Developer Looking for people who are interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (19KB, 1352x663px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 1352x663px
>Software Developer

Looking for people who are interested in building "enterprise" tools, project management tools and other similar systems from the ground up.

Not required to be a software developer.
>>
More Info

I love data. I love being able to create data, edit data, sort data.

I am a long time Asana and Trello user. I thoroughly enjoy Slack... But I want OUR own system. Something that works for us.

The first image you see is not representative of what I truly want but more of a "feature" of what I hope will be a bigger system.
>>
No one?
>>
>>972585
Working on a kanban system myself right now actually, intended to be part of a personal project management / productivity system.

Interfaces with my todo list text file and a handful of scripts.

The dream is for it to automatically allocate daily tasks and assess the end-of-day outcome to better gauge risk associated with assigning certain tasks / combinations in a given time frame.

Can't see any market viability in such a product though. NIH and reinventing the wheel ain't sexy.
>>
File: nodejs-dark.png (10KB, 492x365px) Image search: [Google]
nodejs-dark.png
10KB, 492x365px
>>972616
I don't want to reinvent the wheel - I want to redefine just about every aspect of it. Is there a difference?

Do you mind if I see a screenshot of your system? What language are you working with?
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis.png (36KB, 1013x627px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis.png
36KB, 1013x627px
>>972623

I am also working on building a "startup" platform - provide startups with a platform to find "partners" or simply documents - like an online "Business in a Box" with a very social approach. Some of you may have seen a post the other day.
>>
File: 9e75WHU.png (271KB, 1366x3361px) Image search: [Google]
9e75WHU.png
271KB, 1366x3361px
>>972623
jquery frontend, php backend. Pretty basic stack.

How are you looking to redefine it? I'll admit, I'm not too imaginative in this area.
>>
>>972635

>>972635
Admittedly, I am impressed with what you have done - it looks pretty complicated but I can see the power that you are creating on the backend. I can also see it is a "personal" project. I seem to have an affinity with developing my UI/UX with Bootstrap or Foundation.

My idea is to build a system that I will be FREE or people can buy "support" packages etc.
>>
Please don't let this die...
>>
>>972647
Yeah, I tend to do pretty barebone prototypes.

If there's any interest in a project, then I look into polishing it up and modernizing the stack, but that doesn't happen often.

If your system picks up, support packages ought to be pretty viable. Licenses or subscribed services might be a good course of action as well.

I feel like it's too easy to crack downloadable software myself, so if I were to hypothetically capitalize on something I'd go with a subscribed service model or something of that nature. That or charging for feature requests, and then extending the updated product as an offer to all customers.
>>
>>972708

Spot on. I have used the subscription model quite a few times for other services I have provided.

In the past, I have feel victim to having my software cracked (downloadable source and standalone apps). Subscription > everything else.
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis-3.png (59KB, 1345x660px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis-3.png
59KB, 1345x660px
>>972633
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis-Dashboard-New-2.png (58KB, 1360x658px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis-Dashboard-New-2.png
58KB, 1360x658px
>>972757
Some changes... Thoughts?
>>
>>972882
Get rid of the serif fonts.
>>
>>972757
Dunamis is an anagram of "mid anus"....

Which is where your "software" is going.

You know there's a ton of open source software which already does what you're doing.
>>
>>972585
What is your idea? You want to hire somebody or you want a partner?
>>
Oh hey it's the shady Greek webdev hoping to earn a few hundred so he can leave his nightmarish homeland.

Sorry dude, not today.
>>
>>972585
I'll work on it. I'm an experienced software developer, working mainly with Spring MVC stacks (Java).

My rate will be $75 an hour.
>>
>>972585
Give me your email
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis-Login.png (21KB, 1363x664px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis-Login.png
21KB, 1363x664px
I'm back! The login system is now complete.

I will add a few more screenshots in the next few minutes.
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis-Dashboard-New-3.png (37KB, 1348x664px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis-Dashboard-New-3.png
37KB, 1348x664px
>>973639

New dashboard design
>>
File: Capture-Dunamis-Marketplace-3.png (35KB, 1345x649px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-Dunamis-Marketplace-3.png
35KB, 1345x649px
>>973657

Marketplace
>>
>>972585
Many of these already exist how are you going to differentiate?
>>
>>973712

Well you get sick of waiting for other sites to send you an invite to even use their site... So you go ahead and create your own.

Dunamis differentiates itself from the moment you start using it - and if/when you use it, you will notice this.
>>
>>973657
I'm an interaction designer. If you need help with UI design (looks like) then let me know
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.