[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

executive dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-05-07-20-12-26-1552356979.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-07-20-12-26-1552356979.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
As part of winning a case competition at a big4, I'm having dinner with 3 partners at a really nice restaurant tomorow. Wtf do I talk about?
I already got rejected for the job I was looking to get. They "owe" me the dinner cause it was part of the prizes for winning...
>>
at this point I'd do my best to get them as drunk as possible and have them say stupid shit while you're secretly recording it. Blackmail and honeypots are the best way to move up the ladder and if they ever try and fuck you you just have to give them one look and they'll fuck off. Especially if you know you can ruin their marriage or more importantly cost them their job in some ridiculous suit.
>>
This forum is gay as fuck and this thread is key evidence to support my claim.

Man the fuck up pussy.
>>
>>972212
have a buddy call you on your cell phone after the meal has started.

You answer it quickly and apologize for taking the call.

Then say "Warren, I told you and Charlie not to call me during the evening hours!"
>>
>>972212
Even if they rejected you, the B4 are so desperate for warm bodies, treat it like another interview and they may still give you an offer. Really, it's public accounting, you only need to convince them you can work 80 hrs/week in March for a couple years without crying in front of a client.
>>
>>972427
>Really, it's public accounting, you only need to convince them you can work 80 hrs/week in March for a couple years without crying in front of a client.
As an accounting student, I find this hilarious.
>>
>>972454
OP here, as an accounting student, I too find it hysterical. So hysterical, I have tears of joy at night thinking about my future
>>
did anyone else "win" this? you may be the potential candidate
>>
OP here, its in an hour!
Will post results
>>
>>973011
rip
>>
File: 1416601261792.jpg (67KB, 316x309px) Image search: [Google]
1416601261792.jpg
67KB, 316x309px
OP here,
I've had a fkn blast. Food was so good! I had smoked salmon as an entré, then rib-eye Angus steak with candied vegetables.
We talked about various topics, some relating to their job, others about random stuff.
they asked me if I had applied. I said I did but didnt get an interview, probably due to my grades.
"Not a problem, send me your CV and I'll see if I can get you an interview in another department"
Idk if its small talk bullshit, but its something...
>>
>>973276

let us know how it goes
>>
>>973276
Follow up.

Dont let grades hold you back. But you better Rick that interview.
>>
>>973385
yup sent my CV 2 hours ago, 3 hours after the lunch ended
>>
>>973276
any clever employer know grades rarely mean anything.

they sound like they want you for the company. you'll be bypassing the initial interview selection process so learn to swagger. and if you do get an interview, meet with one of the partners and say thanks just before hte interview to remind them who you are
>>
>>973464
I would send a short thankyou note. Hand writen. To each person who was at the. lunch.

Hand deliver them to the office and leave them with the front desk or secretary
>>
>tfw just got a job offer with ey
>>
>>973498
This is autistic, don't do this just go up to them and sincerely thank them
>>
File: 1383581027939.gif (307KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
1383581027939.gif
307KB, 340x255px
order a shitload of expensive food you never buy or get to eat. thank them for their time, put on your shades, light a cigarette while looking directly at them, smile and leave.

you're fucked, at least walk out on your terms
>>
>>973715
agreed. 100% autistic, just send an email. they honestly dont care or want to make the time to "appreciate" yor effort.

send a fucking email so they can browse it and delete it within 15 seconds
>>
>>973498
That's how you get the most absolute entry level job at any company. The person who it's addressed to will laugh their ass off if they have any remote amount of power.
>>
>>972212
op, these guys are pricks, so bring the most whorish prostitute you can find as your date; eventually, the evening ends with the four of you cramming into every one of her holes, and you get promoted.
>source: I'm a senior guy in one of the big4 -- in fact, I'm one of the guys you're going to dinner with tomorrow.
>I like redheads & asians; make something work or you're fired.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.